Author Topic: Breaking Bad - Who is watching it?  (Read 48126 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: OK...WHOSE WATCHING BREAKING BAD???
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2012, 10:57:35 AM »
I smoked it.  No doubt it gave a euphoric feeling but I couldn't stop talking and my heart felt like it was going to beat out of my chest. I was constantly sweating and was drinking water to help.  After a while I just wanted to sleep so I took a couple klonalopin, a bowl of weed and one of those neurosleep drinks.  I was out for 12 hours.  I woke up and felt like a new man and knew I'd never do it again. Didn't like the amped feeling.  I'm a downers guy.  If you thrive on excitement and risk, I see the attraction to Meth.

There are only two more drugs I'll try.  X and DMT....maybe shrooms.
X is a waste of time and money. And you're right, I was an adrenaline junkie. Although I did go on a major downed kick post meth and before I got sober.... Heroin is pretty evil as well.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2012, 10:59:10 AM »
What's X like?  I know it can be cut with diffrent shit but what is the overall experience?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2012, 11:03:35 AM »
What's X like?  I know it can be cut with diffrent shit but what is the overall experience?
Its very similar to Meth (as it usually has a high meth content cut into it), just with a more mood elevating effect, not euphoria exactly, just a pleasant happy feeling. Not worth the money.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2012, 11:10:49 AM »
Its very similar to Meth (as it usually has a high meth content cut into it), just with a more mood elevating effect, not euphoria exactly, just a pleasant happy feeling. Not worth the money.

sounds awesome. lol I just want to try it.  Will I be able or want to fuck on it?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2012, 11:19:45 AM »
Snorted merge = fail
Smoked or injected = most psychologically addicting substance ever. It's pretty much Satans drug.

wow..psychologically addicting?...not physically?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2012, 11:21:56 AM »
SO HOW DO YOU GUYS THINK BREAKING BAD IS GOING TO END???

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2012, 11:38:16 AM »
SO HOW DO YOU GUYS THINK BREAKING BAD IS GOING TO END???

Hank is gonna feel like a fucking idiot when he finds out.
Walt will die in a blaze of glory Bobby Sly style.
Skylar will leave or commit suicide
Hanks bitch will start stealing again.
Jesse will walk away free to start new life.

I don't know how this international shit will play out.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2012, 11:42:38 AM »
Oh and BTW, it's a fucking wasteland here with Meth...3 of the major RACES...Whites, Blacks and Mexicans.  It's pretty fucking bad. mofos look like zombies out here.  They will lie, cheat and steal to get it.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2012, 11:46:07 AM »
sounds awesome. lol I just want to try it.  Will I be able or want to fuck on it?
Probably not. If you weren't able to on Meth, you probably wont be able to on X. Its a stimulant just like the others. As I said, MDMA is made with Amphetamines, and then the X pills usually are also cut with Meth.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2012, 11:46:55 AM »
wow..psychologically addicting?...not physically?
Correct, Heroin is physically addicting, Meth is psychologically addicting.
Heroin you will have physical pain from w/d's, meth you'll just be depressed and want to sleep.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2012, 11:57:02 AM »
that new helper (todd?) will try to take walt's crown.

He didn''t even want money for being an assistant.  He wants that skill, that's what he wants.

he's clearly a psycopath and will emerge as the new kingpen when the show ends, I think.  Walt is on the run, i'm betting it's Todd running the drug business.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2012, 12:27:10 PM »
that new helper (todd?) will try to take walt's crown.

He didn''t even want money for being an assistant.  He wants that skill, that's what he wants.

he's clearly a psycopath and will emerge as the new kingpen when the show ends, I think.  Walt is on the run, i'm betting it's Todd running the drug business.

That pudding face punk couldn't make jello without fucking it up.

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2012, 12:46:46 PM »
Never heard of this show,but after reading this i looked online and found all the episodes,so i`ve watched the first 2 episodes of series 1 and i`m already hooked.Thanks guys.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2012, 12:50:40 PM »
Probably not. If you weren't able to on Meth, you probably wont be able to on X. Its a stimulant just like the others. As I said, MDMA is made with Amphetamines, and then the X pills usually are also cut with Meth.

"Probably" not?  So you don't have first-hand experience with X (not fucking on it, anyway) even though you seem to have such a strong (negative) opinion of it??

I call BS.  

Wiggs, X is the funnest thing ever.  Besides making most people "emotionally unavailable" for a few days afterwards, X also gets a little less fun every time you do it, so it's not likely to become a real addiction.

BTW, you WILL need ED drugs to have intercourse on X.  But sex on E is great -- your sense of touch is heightened (having your girl lightly scratch her nails over your scalp is almost orgasmic) plus its entactogenic and empathogenic qualities make it great for one-on-one sex with your significant other.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 01, 2012, 12:51:41 PM »
Hank is gonna feel like a fucking idiot when he finds out.
Walt will die in a blaze of glory Bobby Sly style.
Skylar will leave or commit suicide
Hanks bitch will start stealing again.
Jesse will walk away free to start new life.

I don't know how this international shit will play out.

Last week Walt showed Hank his new watch that Jesse gave him for his birthday...I think Walt will leave that watch at the scene somewhere and thats how Hank will be on to Walt....

Also that new guy cooking with Hank took the little boy's jar with the spider in it....that jar has the little boy's prints all over it...that will come back into play somehow....

Walt's wife is obviously suicidal......she may take herself out....

Walt will ultimately die..he has to...he's killed too many people and fucked up too many lives

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 01, 2012, 12:52:31 PM »
Never heard of this show,but after reading this i looked online and found all the episodes,so i`ve watched the first 2 episodes of series 1 and i`m already hooked.Thanks guys.

good work dude!!!!....check back with us..glad you like it

Steelrabbitt

• Getbig II
  • Ocelot MTHRFCKR
« Reply #41 on: September 01, 2012, 12:53:27 PM »
Pissed about Mike but def the best show out right now, waiting for walking dead this fall.
Jay

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 01, 2012, 12:55:31 PM »
Oh and BTW, it's a fucking wasteland here with Meth...3 of the major RACES...Whites, Blacks and Mexicans.  It's pretty fucking bad. mofos look like zombies out here.  They will lie, cheat and steal to get it.

there doesn't seem to be any meth here in NY at all...haven't heard about it....no one here talks about using it....nothing on the news about dealers or users either...

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #43 on: September 01, 2012, 12:57:56 PM »
there isn't any meth problem here in NY...it seems to be a midwest/west coast kind of drug
No, just suburban pillheads up there.

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: September 01, 2012, 01:03:53 PM »
good work dude!!!!....check back with us..glad you like it

When i bought the sopranos box set (first 3 series),watched all 13 eps in one day,then did the same with series 2 the next day (sat and sun),and thats how i feel about this series.Tommorrow i`ll spend all day getting through as many episodes as possible.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #45 on: September 01, 2012, 01:08:56 PM »
"Probably" not?  So you don't have first-hand experience with X (not fucking on it, anyway) even though you seem to have such a strong (negative) opinion of it??

I call BS.  

Wiggs, X is the funnest thing ever.  Besides making most people "emotionally unavailable" for a few days afterwards, X also gets a little less fun every time you do it, so it's not likely to become a real addiction.

BTW, you WILL need ED drugs to have intercourse on X.  But sex on E is great -- your sense of touch is heightened (having your girl lightly scratch her nails over your scalp is almost orgasmic) plus its entactogenic and empathogenic qualities make it great for one-on-one sex with your significant other.
Wtf are you going on about? I have more 1st hand experience with these drugs than o care to remember. But eveyone is different, I'm telling wiggs that if he couldn't fuck on meth, then he probably won't be able to on X. Jesus Christ, reading comprehension guy.
My "negative" opinion stems from the fact that its a bitches version of meth, to me its a waste of tome and money when I could just use meth and get a better and more intense high.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #46 on: September 01, 2012, 01:18:17 PM »
X is fantastic but generalizing it as one drug is a big mistake there so many varieties of it that you can't just say X as X there's some with uppers some with downers some with who knows what's in it some pure form the best ones I've ever had with the ones labeled Eurodollars had a euro dollar stamp right on top most of the good stuff comes from Israel. But the man when you're on X you just have the best feeling in the world one common thing is to take vicks VapoRub and rub it on your chest it kind of gives you this warm cool feeling and your  skin is already tingling from it and just getting massages feel so good and definitely fucking on it is the best feeling of your life you can't even explain how good. the only problem is having sex again without it you can actually be down a little bit. I have taken at times anywhere from six to 8 x tablets in one night plus smoking A ton of weed, but man I had a great time

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #47 on: September 01, 2012, 01:24:59 PM »
Best show ever. This show is not going to end on a happy note. this is supposed to be a view of some man's rise to being a drug kingpin and then his big downfall I can't see anything positive happening at the end everyone he's ever loved is going to die probably will die they think in the end is probably going to end up with Hank just finding out what he did.

I'm still on the fence about Todd ,something creepy about that guy. can he take over, will he take over, who the heck knows. But there's definitely something up with this character

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #48 on: September 01, 2012, 04:13:36 PM »
Best show ever. This show is not going to end on a happy note. this is supposed to be a view of some man's rise to being a drug kingpin and then his big downfall I can't see anything positive happening at the end everyone he's ever loved is going to die probably will die they think in the end is probably going to end up with Hank just finding out what he did.

I'm still on the fence about Todd ,something creepy about that guy. can he take over, will he take over, who the heck knows. But there's definitely something up with this character

Mike mentioned Todd had connections and was no one to worry about.  I think Walt and Jesse were worried about the dude.  These connections will bump off Jesse for sure and thats why Walt is on the run.

whitewidow

« Reply #49 on: September 01, 2012, 06:58:44 PM »
Real pure MDMA(Methylene dioxy methamphetamine) beats the shit out of meth in all aspects! X is the shit! best drug ever if real MDMA is pure.