Author Topic: Breaking Bad - Who is watching it?  (Read 48221 times)

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
Re: OK...WHOSE WATCHING BREAKING BAD???
« Reply #75 on: September 03, 2012, 04:08:21 AM »
Another is selling Salvador Dali lithographs that you make yourself...This is a true scam that happened...Salvador Dali would sign blank sheets of acid free paper of the type used to make prints and sell them to counterfeiters.

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: September 03, 2012, 04:35:18 AM »
Great episode...

Too bad we have to wait a fucking year for the show finale  >:( >:(

whitewidow

« Reply #77 on: September 03, 2012, 04:58:24 AM »
Honestly if tonights show was the ending it would be fine with me. That episode was badass!
I mean they got rid of mike, jesse got his money, walt has mexican kingpin type money, walt also has his cancer back wich he liked, If you look when he washes his hands after his MRI he gently takes a paper towell instead of puching it till his hand blead. He could still see the old dent he made. meaning he was fine with the MRI results and having cancer although you usually don't get your MRI results back that quick.

anyway Hank saw the anitial GB and assumed gale bedeker. He also has the flashback of reading the poem to walt and put it atogether. I think he knows who heisenberg is. anyway I would of liked it if this was the last show. everybody was happy. and as far as hank going to go after walt that would be up in the air he could of or could not of. Man what a show!

I was glad walt gave jesse his cash.jesse deserves it.

whitewidow

« Reply #78 on: September 03, 2012, 05:08:04 AM »
Take organic chemistry at the college level...you don't need "Uncle Fester's" book.

brother you do not know what you are talking about. that is like saying take steroids and get a nutritionist and you will look like Ronnie coleman! Making 99% pure crytal meth is something only few can do! Uncle fester is a legend! a myth just like heisenberg! He has years of praticing making crytal meth and explosives.

he is a sad case of wasted talent! somebody who could maybe find a cure for a disease or do something really good with his knowledge but he wasted it spending his time making crystal meth.

just another water white. but in real life. Nobody is on uncle festers level when it comes to making Ice. Like I said a pure Myth. a story you tell. nobody on the lower end ever saw the guy just very few. Like I said you can google him he is a real chemist. he aso made LSD and MDMA. a clandestine drug lab cook genious. You cannot take a few classes and be uncle fester status!

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: September 03, 2012, 08:26:37 AM »
Great episode...

Too bad we have to wait a fucking year for the show finale  >:( >:(

exactly.......wow...how are we going to get our breaking bad fix until then?..LOL.....looks like Walt's cancer came back

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: September 03, 2012, 08:28:55 AM »
Honestly if tonights show was the ending it would be fine with me. That episode was badass!
I mean they got rid of mike, jesse got his money, walt has mexican kingpin type money, walt also has his cancer back wich he liked, If you look when he washes his hands after his MRI he gently takes a paper towell instead of puching it till his hand blead. He could still see the old dent he made. meaning he was fine with the MRI results and having cancer although you usually don't get your MRI results back that quick.

anyway Hank saw the anitial GB and assumed gale bedeker. He also has the flashback of reading the poem to walt and put it atogether. I think he knows who heisenberg is. anyway I would of liked it if this was the last show. everybody was happy. and as far as hank going to go after walt that would be up in the air he could of or could not of. Man what a show!

I think the show was probably supposed to end last night...they have tacked on another six episodes for next summer because the show is so badass

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: September 03, 2012, 08:30:26 AM »

also I thought in the final minutes when Jesse and Walt were reminiscing about the old days when they first started, I thought Walt was going to kill Jesse right there because he was another loose end that had to be taken care of...as you saw, even Jesse expected it...he was quite relieved when he got the money instead

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: September 03, 2012, 08:51:16 AM »
A sick part of me kinda thought Jesse would open the bags and find Michael's body instead of the cash lol

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #83 on: September 03, 2012, 09:08:45 AM »
ice water in veins.  He's built for this.  And he was studying that meth recipe like a fiend.  I think his plan is to be heisenberg.  anyone who declines $ is down for the cause, not the paycheck.  As soon as he gets the formula down, I think he'll demand to be a partner.   

Todd will end up being a major character next year, i bet.  Tonight's episode should be awesome.

Did you notice the part where Todd showed he was boss?  When Walt told his uncle either they do the killings or he'll find someone else.  The Uncle looked to Todd for approval and Todd gave him the nod.  That right there showed you Todd is the Boss of those bikers.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #84 on: September 03, 2012, 09:11:48 AM »
Gail didn't give Walt the book,  Gretchen did before she married Elliot Shwartz,...the initials are for Gretchen and whatever her maiden name was...So therefore he felt there was no danger in the book...It's a total coincidence, tragic in that it put Hank on the correct track.

wow, i didn't know that.  i thought walt was just sloppy.  WOW cool ending. 

given that clip of hank on the run next year, i'm guessing it's all sorts of shit (ambitious Todd, blowback from all those jail killings, hank tailing him, fed trouble from the czech meth, and his cancer coming back) that puts him on that crazy collision course

The show would get very boring very fast, with them all at the pool every week, no more meth, nothing. 

I thought this season was rather weak, but this ending was spectacular.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: September 03, 2012, 11:08:04 AM »
A sick part of me kinda thought Jesse would open the bags and find Michael's body instead of the cash lol

this ran through my mind as well

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: September 03, 2012, 11:11:21 AM »
Did you notice the part where Todd showed he was boss?  When Walt told his uncle either they do the killings or he'll find someone else.  The Uncle looked to Todd for approval and Todd gave him the nod.  That right there showed you Todd is the Boss of those bikers.

okay..I see your point on this....I took that whole scene with Todd nodding toward the uncle totally different...

The uncle was taken aback by Walt's bosiness......I thought that was Todd telling his uncle..."this guy is serious..he's badass..he can hurt you"

hrspwr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: September 03, 2012, 11:13:52 AM »
I thought Jesse was going to be blown to bits by a bomb.
time under tension

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: September 03, 2012, 11:14:47 AM »
wow, i didn't know that.  i thought walt was just sloppy.  WOW cool ending.  

given that clip of hank on the run next year, i'm guessing it's all sorts of shit (ambitious Todd, blowback from all those jail killings, hank tailing him, fed trouble from the czech meth, and his cancer coming back) that puts him on that crazy collision course

The show would get very boring very fast, with them all at the pool every week, no more meth, nothing.  

I thought this season was rather weak, but this ending was spectacular.

I thought Walt was sloppy as well.....good explanation...I guess the writing in the book wasn't any direct link to Walt....just an "a-ha" moment by Hank which made him think "what if......."

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #89 on: September 03, 2012, 11:22:03 AM »

a used Nasser thong and a signed t-shirt

qft

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #90 on: September 03, 2012, 11:58:40 AM »
im doing studying

oh well, plenty of easier ways of being a scum bag, u dig ?
Go down that rabbit hole, you won't like the results...

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: September 04, 2012, 06:10:10 AM »
MY PREDICTIONS FOR NEXT YEARS SIX REMAINING EPISODES:

1. Walt's son, Flynn will get hooked on the very crystal blue meth that Walt is producing (probably get introduced to it by friends), and wind up an addict.

2. Walt's wife will commit suicide or Walt will have to kill her and will have it look like a suicide.

3. Hank and Walt will have a final showdown with Hank killing Walt.

4. Jesse will survive and will leave the meth business entirely and return to his mother, father, and brother to pursue the right course in life.

5. Walt will find himself under siege from all the factions out to get him....the Mexicans, Czechs, and even the Aryans...I believe that's why Walt was seen purchasing that big gun in the flashforward at the beginning of the season...I think he will use it on the Aryans

6. Another alternate ending will be Walt loses everything, extricates himself from the drug business, is able to elude detection by Hank, and simply returns to being a lowly $40,000 a year chemistry teacher again thus coming full circle but losing his money, wife, kids, friends, and relegated to dying alone

WHAT DO YOU GUYS PREDICT?

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: September 04, 2012, 06:28:58 AM »
MY PREDICTIONS FOR NEXT YEARS SIX REMAINING EPISODES:

1. Walt's son, Flynn will get hooked on the very crystal blue meth that Walt is producing (probably get introduced to it by friends), and wind up an addict.

2. Walt's wife will commit suicide or Walt will have to kill her and will have it look like a suicide.

3. Hank and Walt will have a final showdown with Hank killing Walt.

4. Jesse will survive and will leave the meth business entirely and return to his mother, father, and brother to pursue the right course in life.

5. Walt will find himself under siege from all the factions out to get him....the Mexicans, Czechs, and even the Aryans...I believe that's why Walt was seen purchasing that big gun in the flashforward at the beginning of the season...I think he will use it on the Aryans

6. Another alternate ending will be Walt loses everything, extricates himself from the drug business, is able to elude detection by Hank, and simply returns to being a lowly $40,000 a year chemistry teacher again thus coming full circle but losing his money, wife, kids, friends, and relegated to dying alone

WHAT DO YOU GUYS PREDICT?

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: September 04, 2012, 06:29:47 AM »

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #96 on: September 04, 2012, 08:06:12 AM »
Gail didn't give Walt the book,  Gretchen did before she married Elliot Shwartz,...the initials are for Gretchen and whatever her maiden name was...So therefore he felt there was no danger in the book...It's a total coincidence, tragic in that it put Hank on the correct track.

No. No.  It is from Gail.  It is the same inscription that Gale had in his cook book.  He even spelled honor like honour with the u. 

I hope they have a flashback about the book.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: September 04, 2012, 08:39:20 AM »
No. No.  It is from Gail.  It is the same inscription that Gale had in his cook book.  He even spelled honor like honour with the u. 

I hope they have a flashback about the book.

you're right about this...I remember now Gale giving Walt a book as a present to make peace between them

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #98 on: September 04, 2012, 08:54:42 AM »
Finished series 1 and watched episode 1 of series 2,give me another week and i`ll have caught up with you guys.Every episode gets better and better.

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #99 on: September 04, 2012, 10:30:14 AM »
  important lesson to be learned there, it is always the beta's that are a step of everyone else and easily manipulate alpha's to be the ''fall'' guy.