Author Topic: 200lb dumbell incline press  (Read 27929 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: 200lb dumbell incline press
« Reply #150 on: September 13, 2012, 03:41:40 PM »
i like mesomorphs confidence in eventually pressing the 200 pound dumbells someday
A

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #151 on: September 13, 2012, 03:43:55 PM »
i like mesomorphs confidence in eventually pressing the 200 pound dumbells someday

he would probably reach his goal sooner if he quit eating baby hens?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #152 on: September 13, 2012, 03:50:47 PM »
he would probably reach his goal sooner if he quit eating baby hens?

Yes if mesmorph ate more than 1200 calories a day and ran a CellMass stack he could probably achieve this feat faster.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: September 13, 2012, 03:52:34 PM »
Yes if mesmorph ate more than 1200 calories a day and ran a CellMass stack he could probably achieve this feat faster.

I think you mean supplemented with grape soda not CellMass.  he would work at warp speed.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: September 14, 2012, 03:32:48 AM »

brotha's practically natural - all fast twitch giant muscle fibers

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: September 14, 2012, 03:46:18 AM »
video of him powering through 545 as well. don't think he's quite elite level as onetimehard and greatniko though.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #156 on: September 14, 2012, 04:49:53 AM »
400?... hell no, 400 is fuck all I toss that shit around like a fucken rag doll, all day long... 400 is nothing, but 400 only puts you at the 160's, even when I benched 515 I could only get the 180's for a double and trust me I am a dumbell guy. To get the 200s for 3-4 reps you need a max bench of 550 at least and that's why it can not be done by a natural.

Anyway I like meso78, he is good guy for real, this is just my 2 cents, remember we are on getbig, but if he does it and proves it natural or not he will jump to the top of the list here on getbig for strength

I see what you are saying brother, my point was that Geleniko said that you needed to be on huge doses and more to bench 400 and that he was naturally strong, which was why i posted the question to him again as a confirmation.

Which leads me to believe he doesn't really know what he is talking about.

Some guys are stronger on BB than DB, or have more of an aptitude for reps than high singles and so on, but yeah i generally agree with what you are saying.

I just think that generalizations can be flawed sometimes. But it's down to everyone to think/pursue whatever they want, everyone has different opinions, I'm not going to have a seizure because someone thinks something is/isn't possible lol.
Trans Milkshake.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #157 on: September 14, 2012, 04:56:21 AM »
video of him powering through 545 as well. don't think he's quite elite level as onetimehard and greatniko though.
Are you stupid brother?...... Why the hate? This guy above is a fucken beast and yes he is stronger then me. You can't handle someone saying it how it is?  How about a pic of your wonderful physique big mouth, or maybe a video of what you got for strength. See I just answered a pm on contest prep and another one on cycle advise, I am here to contribute to other people's goals. I mean if you serve no positive purpose around here at least keep your mouth shut.  :-*

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #158 on: September 14, 2012, 05:01:11 AM »

I see what you are saying brother, my point was that Geleniko said that you needed to be on huge doses and more to bench 400 and that he was naturally strong, which was why i posted the question to him again as a confirmation.

Which leads me to believe he doesn't really know what he is talking about.

Some guys are stronger on BB than DB, or have more of an aptitude for reps than high singles and so on, but yeah i generally agree with what you are saying.

I just think that generalizations can be flawed sometimes. But it's down to everyone to think/pursue whatever they want, everyone has different opinions, I'm not going to have a seizure because someone thinks something is/isn't possible lol.
Ya I can admit when I am wrong, so let me rephrase my statement by saying that the 200's for a natural are not impossible, but very unlikely. I really don't think that someone out there can do it but I will agree with you that you never know I guess  ???

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: September 14, 2012, 05:19:39 AM »
Are you stupid brother?...... Why the hate? This guy above is a fucken beast and yes he is stronger then me. You can't handle someone saying it how it is?  How about a pic of your wonderful physique big mouth, or maybe a video of what you got for strength. See I just answered a pm on contest prep and another one on cycle advise, I am here to contribute to other people's goals. I mean if you serve no positive purpose around here at least keep your mouth shut.  :-*

oh my bad, i thought you were here for the positive purpose of telling meso what he can't do.

I am here to contribute to other people's goals.  LMAO - contribute a bunch of horseshit negativity (12 out of 7,000,000,000 people) - I'm sure it's much appreciated.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #160 on: September 14, 2012, 05:34:51 AM »
One thing's for sure - in 2075 Meso will be seen pressing those dumbbells on global illuminati TV  ;D
I have never pressed more than 90lb dumbbells and I have to admit it was very difficult for me to keep control and not just yank them up and down.
To those who really can control such vast weights like the 150s and beyond my hat goes off in style.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #161 on: September 14, 2012, 05:58:11 AM »

vid for the number guys

very good, boys.....it would be nice to have a group of guys like that in every Gym

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #162 on: September 14, 2012, 06:01:33 AM »
Onetime
What are your thoughts on the 160 guy benching 405?

Also I know 200's are yrs away from me now .. I might not even get em but in life it's always good to have aspirations it's what keeps things interesting
Mes

as of the 160lbs guy benching 405lbs, it's legit......anyone who've been around a gym for sometime should know that some dudes are strong....I have seen small dudes with powers.......I'm sure my fellow getbiggers will start screaming "all drugs"....lol