Author Topic: G-thang  (Read 8354 times)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
Re: G-thang
« Reply #50 on: September 11, 2012, 10:17:02 AM »
Wait a minute Kwon, are you somehow implying that G_Thang might be austistic?

"1"

Why must you insult people with autism like that?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: September 11, 2012, 10:18:45 AM »
Why must you insult people with autism like that?

Ha ha ha ha... Come come now, we all know G_Thang isn't autistic.  He is just cleverly hiding his real self.  I've seen him post with perfect English and explain complex virology before.

"1"

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #52 on: September 11, 2012, 10:26:06 AM »
Ha ha ha ha... Come come now, we all know G_Thang isn't autistic.  He is just cleverly hiding his real self.  I've seen him post with perfect English and explain complex virology before.

"1"

that biology and chemistry shit has nothing to do with this board.  ::)  negros think i'm a dunce, because i understand hamming sequence spacing and viral population dynamics. who the fuck cares about quantitative quasispecies theory-based viral models?

this is about hot trannies, and why bay and you suck....?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: September 11, 2012, 10:32:38 AM »
that biology and chemistry shit has nothing to do with this board.  ::)  negros think i'm a dunce, because i understand hamming sequence spacing and viral population dynamics. who the fuck cares about quantitative quasispecies theory-based viral models?

Exactly.

This is why I continue to stress that the guy is an elaborate gimmick.  The mere fact that he has any knowledge regarding hamming sequence, which is directly involved with coding theory and cryptography and even has any remote understanding of viral population dynamics speaks volumes regarding how hard he is dumbing down his true persona.

That said, you don't need to understand how to solve a difficult coding sequence to know that a man's real inhibitions are sometimes openly disseminated via a well-masked gimmick, i.e. tranny lover..

Anyhow, I am done with this little meaningless debate of sorts.  G_Thang is harmless and just a very elaborate troll that will continue to string you along if you allow him to.

Troll on...
"1"

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: September 11, 2012, 10:40:30 AM »
Exactly.

This is why I continue to stress that the guy is an elaborate gimmick.  The mere fact that he has any knowledge regarding hamming sequence, which is directly involved with coding theory and cryptography and even has any remote understanding of viral population dynamics speaks volumes regarding how hard he is dumbing down his true persona.

That said, you don't need to understand how to solve a difficult coding sequence to know that a man's real inhibitions are sometimes openly disseminated via a well-masked gimmick, i.e. tranny lover..

Anyhow, I am done with this little meaningless debate of sorts.  G_Thang is harmless and just a very elaborate troll that will continue to string you along if you allow him to.

Troll on...
"1"

Look.  You have your MMA, and I have my "G", so what is the problem?  Some chimp starts a thread and challenges my identity, and as usual, the weak minded lemmings on getbig hop on the mindless train.  if you are so enlightened about family and me, then why the fuck are you posting in these 3 pages of bullshit?

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #55 on: September 11, 2012, 10:41:35 AM »
Look.  You have your MMA, and I have my "G", so what is the problem?  Some chimp starts a thread and challenges my identity, and as usual, the weak minded lemmings on getbig hop on the mindless train.  if you are so enlightened about family and me, then why the fuck are you posting in these 3 pages of bullshit?

I am so glad you have stopped stalking me, phaggot

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: September 11, 2012, 10:44:32 AM »
I am so glad you have stopped stalking me, phaggot

::)

there's one of the dumb white words on getbig.  

owning  ::)
tool  ::)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 11, 2012, 11:05:25 AM »
Nothing like that bigmc...  Like I said before, I actually think G_Thang is harmless.  Like Parker said, I think he just likes to antagonize me for online verbal sparring.

He tries the same shit with Bay and Bay simply ignores him half the time, because like everyone else he figures he is just a stupid gimmick account.

Aside from his constant negativity towards gay men, I don't care what he does on this forum.  None of his posts/threads are ever truly harmful to anyone, it's just endless tranny videos and a few ramblings.

"1"

my opinion is he is gay and cant come to terms with it

in my experience guys comfortable in their own sexuality dont have an issue with gay men
T

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 11, 2012, 11:07:23 AM »

hey man, i'm not "challenging your identity," just looking closer into this riddle...

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: September 11, 2012, 11:20:39 AM »
STFU you non-Spanish speaking, wanna-be Caribbean, fake gimmick. 

I didn't try to get a "straight" (straight as in likes to fuck chickens and has a penchant for 12 year old girls, if you want to call that "straight") guy to come to New York to rub nuts with me.  I wanted him to come to New York in order to make a mockery of his ass, record it and post it on GetBig for the team to see what a fucking coward looks like when his bluff is called with people that actually know how to fight and enjoy doing it on a daily basis.  I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't ever threaten anyone here.  He said he would murder me in person and added much more to that via PM's (real death threats) and I decided to show him that some of us have nothing to lose and would gladly break his jaw for fun.

That aside, I still think you're harmless.  My sources (and they are solid sources on this board) suggest strongly that you are just one of Parker's gimmicks, hence your all-too-common "my man Parker"-threads where you post a few trannies and maybe a picture of Cuba or two to supposedly share with your one friend on the forum.

What I will say is that while I am a very open homosexual that has no qualms in speaking about my sexual practices, nothing is worse than a closeted homosexual that has to resort to creating a gimmick in order to air out his true desires.  You post hundreds of tranny videos and talk about dime piece this and dime piece that and it's no wonder you so cleverly mask your writing to sound like a fucking idiot, it's your only angle as to not get framed for a homosexual.

Here's some advice...  Stop hiding.  Open the door and let the men cum inside.  You are clearly giving us all the initial warning signs that most frustrated homosexuals give prior to coming out in full swing, so why not just start today by stating the obvious, that you're a flamboyant homosexual who is trapped and just dying to come out.

Stop trying so hard to fight the feeling, you're a homosexual, embrace the truth..
"1"

#Truth

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #60 on: September 11, 2012, 11:40:09 AM »
Nothing like that bigmc...  Like I said before, I actually think G_Thang is harmless.  Like Parker said, I think he just likes to antagonize me for online verbal sparring.

He tries the same shit with Bay and Bay simply ignores him half the time, because like everyone else he figures he is just a stupid gimmick account.

Aside from his constant negativity towards gay men, I don't care what he does on this forum.  None of his posts/threads are ever truly harmful to anyone, it's just endless tranny videos and a few ramblings.

"1"
As he said before, he is counter to the "Getwhite" trolls. He serves his own purpose. He's been here for awhile, and started the G handle due to being locked out of Div account.

and no, for the last time to anyone, I don't have any gimmicks, I don't believe in them. And it would take
 too much to change my posting style. Furthermore, I don't know how I can have pm convos with myself...

He started the Truth, Recipent, and The Brochure, because he said that Gracie was selling brochures (pics)
 to me with the posting of all the hot Brazilian women.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #61 on: September 11, 2012, 11:54:19 AM »
G_thing taking a beating in this thread and getting all uppity.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #62 on: September 11, 2012, 12:07:36 PM »
As he said before, he is counter to the "Getwhite" trolls. He serves his own purpose. He's been here for awhile, and started the G handle due to being locked out of Div account.

and no, for the last time to anyone, I don't have any gimmicks, I don't believe in them. And it would take
 too much to change my posting style. Furthermore, I don't know how I can have pm convos with myself...

He started the Truth, Recipent, and The Brochure, because he said that Gracie was selling brochures (pics)
 to me with the posting of all the hot Brazilian women.

Where is this a white or black thing?  I am simply amazed that G-Tranny doesn't just simply say : "You know what, I do like to have a tranny cock in my mouth every now and then.  Really helps me unwind at night.  Afterwards I go pop in my favorite Genuwine cassette tape and dance around the room thinking how pretty I am"

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #63 on: September 11, 2012, 12:18:34 PM »
Where is this a white or black thing?  I am simply amazed that G-Tranny doesn't just simply say : "You know what, I do like to have a tranny cock in my mouth every now and then.  Really helps me unwind at night.  Afterwards I go pop in my favorite Genuwine cassette tape and dance around the room thinking how pretty I am"
With his junk taped back and a tissue stuffed bra on that he stole from his sisters closet.  ??? ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #64 on: September 11, 2012, 12:33:14 PM »
I always thought at least 80% of the black people on here are white gimmicks designed to troll the 3333 and ubermans, and good on them. 

There is no way Parker is g-thing.   I might be wrong about that.  Parker seems smarter than G by a magnitude of a 1000. 
A

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #65 on: September 11, 2012, 12:35:18 PM »
I always thought at least 80% of the black people on here are white gimmicks designed to troll the 3333 and ubermans, and good on them. 

There is no way Parker is g-thing.   I might be wrong about that.  Parker seems smarter than G by a magnitude of a 1000. 

Can we not just ban black people from getbig?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #66 on: September 11, 2012, 12:38:16 PM »
Can we not just ban black people from getbig?

I'll only agree to that if coach and uberman go too.
A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #67 on: September 11, 2012, 12:40:50 PM »
he says he's Cuban. Did some charity work in Brazil. Seen some of the pics of people he's met. He's brown skinned, black dude with a good build.
he understands a lot more than he let's on. He calls Wiggs and tree Oreos because they tend to like the white women.

He understands Spanish, he just won't play the game.

Don't confuse him with DIVISION, who was from the West Coast, and liked pale women, and met up with Toxie. And had a way of talking, and was on the steroid board.

Hi G-Thang!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #68 on: September 11, 2012, 12:42:29 PM »
That would be a UKGold thing, and the song would be "Welcome To The Jungle", complete with leopard print thong and knee high socks.

There is no way Parker is g-thing.   I might be wrong about that.  Parker seems smarter than G by a magnitude
of a 1000.  
he is very smart in his own right, has broken somethings down to me...he deals with the medical side.
Just like Option D chills on another tip, but at the same time, he is in Med School and and also coaches football.

Some people have diff methods or uses for Getbig---for instance, I use this as a training ground for dealing with real world trolls and idiots. The things said on here, would make 99.9999% of Americans meltdown. You make it on here, you can be as cool as a the other side of the pillow IRL.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #69 on: September 11, 2012, 12:51:31 PM »
That would be a UKGold thing, and the song would be "Welcome To The Jungle", complete with leopard print thong and knee high socks.he is very smart in his own right, has broken somethings down to me...he deals with the medical side.
Just like Option D chills on another tip, but at the same time, he is in Med School and and also coaches football.

Some people have diff methods or uses for Getbig---for instance, I use this as a training ground for dealing with real world trolls and idiots. The things said on here, would make 99.9999% of Americans meltdown. You make it on here, you can be as cool as a the other side of the pillow IRL.

He likes fine Latina asses which I do as well. For that reason alone I could never hate the guy. 
A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #70 on: September 11, 2012, 01:29:01 PM »
He likes fine, Latina, tranny asses which I do as well. For that reason alone I could never hate the guy. 
Fixed.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #71 on: September 11, 2012, 01:45:00 PM »
He likes nasty Latina tranny asses which I do not.  For that reason alone I really hate the guy.  

Double fixed
A

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: September 11, 2012, 03:53:46 PM »
G_thing taking a beating in this thread and getting all uppity.

you and me, conehead.  >:(

oh, i'm not sure what was said before my first post, so where the beating is coming from.   

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #73 on: September 11, 2012, 03:57:51 PM »
You can just call me "G"

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: September 11, 2012, 03:59:16 PM »

his strong points are in the literal arts similar to TA.  it's pretty obvious, isn't it?