Author Topic: Hate crime is on rise against Muslims  (Read 22842 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: Hate crime is on rise against Muslims
« Reply #50 on: September 14, 2012, 12:31:30 PM »
too late ;)

you're an exception, coz you're handsome and built (no homo)

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #51 on: September 14, 2012, 12:31:48 PM »
You're changing the subject.  :D

doesn't he now,

I guess he just don't understand us.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #52 on: September 14, 2012, 12:32:25 PM »
you're an exception, coz you're handsome and built (no homo)

*hug* 

(no homo)

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: September 14, 2012, 12:32:42 PM »
communautarism can only survive as long as nanny states are alive and well. People of different skin colors stick together, there s no mixity, or very rare and it always end badly especially for the kids. Multiculturalism is amyth, a joke, promoted by cynical elites, journalists, industrials, politics who live at the top of the pyramid and in fact want to mix the lower and middle social classes of occident with the third worlders they import in the north to lower salaries and improve their profits. Now we re nearing a global economic collapse and people will ultimately as a last resort stick to their owns, and some basic realities will be remembered. Some things never change. It was all fun and games as long as economies were working, as long as everyone got his share of money and comfort. Now that the illusion is shattered, that too many parasitic, hateful jealous unable to contribute people see that they re not going to go thru it easily, they re getting angry and frustrated. These people are useless , but they are outnumbering useful, educated , faithful human beings. These assholes have been breeding like cockroaches for decades in the obvious attempt to replace the host that allowed them to settle in his country, thinking they would adapt, integrate, assimilate. Fact is they stuck together and re built their own countries in our countries.

All of this is cyclical, and the process of selection is as usual going on. Just read some history books. It may seem a repeat of what alrdy happened countless times in the past of mankind, but it is, different, cause mankind is heading in one direction, even if some steps look alike.

you r right about history but why cant we use those experiences to make life better for generations to come.why we have to repeat those mistakes again will there b any end to it in near or far future.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #54 on: September 14, 2012, 12:34:45 PM »
I'm off to the movies, see you fine gentlemen a little bit later!

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #55 on: September 14, 2012, 12:34:49 PM »
too late ;)

Thats ok. Every culture has its trash. You're welcome to ours.  :D

Besides with the amount of muslim girls who want to date a blue eyed blond haired caucasian, european or  black nowadays its only fair for  the the scales be balanced somewhat.

Muslim girls (hindus and orientals to be completely fair)want to experience a normal size penis rather than the below average dicks south east asians are cursed with.  No wonder Asian men are worried and trying to hold their women back. Their women are trading up to bigger and better things.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: September 14, 2012, 12:36:07 PM »
you r right about history but why cant we use those experiences to make life better for generations to come.why we have to repeat those mistakes again will there b any end to it in near or far future.
wawawah... you want our countries cause you werent able to build them due to your jealousy, your hartred toward truth and the white man. You want to replace us, not live with us, i m sick of your lies. Ill make life better for the white generations to come by buying more ammo to reduce the number of people like you once given the chance, filthy duplicit scum. You ll always want to ruin what you cant build, you ll always want to steal what you cant work to obtain.

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 14, 2012, 12:36:36 PM »

;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #58 on: September 14, 2012, 12:38:08 PM »

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #59 on: September 14, 2012, 12:43:42 PM »
communautarism can only survive as long as nanny states are alive and well. People of different skin colors stick together, there s no mixity, or very rare and it always end badly especially for the kids. Multiculturalism is amyth, a joke, promoted by cynical elites, journalists, industrials, politics who live at the top of the pyramid and in fact want to mix the lower and middle social classes of occident with the third worlders they import in the north to lower salaries and improve their profits. Now we re nearing a global economic collapse and people will ultimately as a last resort stick to their owns, and some basic realities will be remembered. Some things never change. It was all fun and games as long as economies were working, as long as everyone got his share of money and comfort. Now that the illusion is shattered, that too many parasitic, hateful jealous unable to contribute people see that they re not going to go thru it easily, they re getting angry and frustrated. These people are useless , but they are outnumbering useful, educated , faithful human beings. These assholes have been breeding like cockroaches for decades in the obvious attempt to replace the host that allowed them to settle in his country, thinking they would adapt, integrate, assimilate. Fact is they stuck together and re built their own countries in our countries.

All of this is cyclical, and the process of selection is as usual going on. Just read some history books. It may seem a repeat of what alrdy happened countless times in the past of mankind, but it is, different, cause mankind is heading in one direction, even if some steps look alike.

Multiculturalism is not a joke. Its an asset if deployed properly. There should be only one culture in the world - human culture. Building fences and pretending to be different is what gets this crap started. Remove the religion cancer from the culture equation and you'll see a markedly better world.

Bringing in the wrong culture that refuses to assimilate with others and cling to their antiquated beliefs is what needs to be stopped.

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: September 14, 2012, 12:43:48 PM »
well why did you move to the white man s countries then, if you cant stand white people? You are precisely the kind of people we re sick off. Always complaining, asking us to do more and more for your sorry colored ass when you re not even able to contribute shit to the people that welcomed you.
oh i m contributing i cant post my tax return here.it will be devastating to leave all that business i worked hard for.it was ok to take humiliation from few not so nice people and keep chasing the dream but kids are different they born here they cant take the humiliation.they r like u pay back cash.that scares me.

Game Time

• Getbig III
  • Go out fatboy
« Reply #61 on: September 14, 2012, 12:46:08 PM »
I'm off to the movies, see you fine gentlemen a little bit later!

LOL go to 3:35 Tattoo Timmy is in the movie haha

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #62 on: September 14, 2012, 12:47:14 PM »
some people still don't understand the white man, cause enough shit and you're going down, simple as that.  

but to be nice, let's instead isolate the middle east, pull out all military and diplomatic presence, for get they exist, return in 10 years to see what's left.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 14, 2012, 12:47:27 PM »
oh i m contributing i cant post my tax return here.it will be devastating to leave all that business i worked hard for.it was ok to take humiliation from few not so nice people and keep chasing the dream but kids are different they born here they cant take the humiliation.they r like u pay back cash.that scares me.
just because you work here and pay taxes doesnt mean you belong to the white man's world. You and your offsprings are still fucking scum.
What about you convert to christianism, then we ll talk.

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: September 14, 2012, 12:49:42 PM »
wawawah... you want our countries cause you werent able to build them due to your jealousy, your hartred toward truth and the white man. You want to replace us, not live with us, i m sick of your lies. Ill make life better for the white generations to come by buying more ammo to reduce the number of people like you once given the chance, filthy duplicit scum. You ll always want to ruin what you cant build, you ll always want to steal what you cant work to obtain.
self righteous.my opinion would not make a dent....

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 14, 2012, 12:51:09 PM »
Multiculturalism is not a joke. Its an asset if deployed properly. There should be only one culture in the world - human culture. Building fences and pretending to be different is what gets this crap started. Remove the religion cancer from the culture equation and you'll see a markedly better world.

Bringing in the wrong culture that refuses to assimilate with others and cling to their antiquated beliefs is what needs to be stopped.
it s a war of faiths. Some beliefs systems are wrong and endangering mankind as a whole while others are good, safe. All false religions are disaperaing and there will be a last fight between the two remaining ones; christianism and islam. The cancer isnt religion, it s false religions. God's words are life itself.
You should be ashamed of what you ve become, if you re white. Those you want to "make friend" with -cause you re scared of them- have for only goal to fuck you in the ass.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: September 14, 2012, 12:52:11 PM »
self righteous.my opinion would not make a dent....
Congrats, you finally understood!

now gently fuck off back to your shithole and try to build a better world there first before attemtpting to teach us lessons about how to rule our own countries.

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: September 14, 2012, 12:52:29 PM »
just because you work here and pay taxes doesnt mean you belong to the white man's world. You and your offsprings are still fucking scum.
What about you convert to christianism, then we ll talk.

see this is what i am talking about.you making it easy to explain my fear.thanks

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: September 14, 2012, 12:55:37 PM »
see this is what i am talking about.you making it easy to explain my fear.thanks
No problem, my pleasure. I m proud of exposing you for the duplicit perverted self victimizing asshole you are. You are with these people who want to erase us from the world's surface. Everything would be just fine if all of you were living in our countries, in our infrastructures, in our comfort...but WITHOUT US, right? Too bad some people understood the filthy game you re playing.

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: September 14, 2012, 12:55:59 PM »
Congrats, you finally understood!

now gently fuck off back to your shithole and try to build a better world there first before attemtpting to teach us lessons about how to rule our own countries.

u r asset to what ever religion u follow.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: September 14, 2012, 12:57:27 PM »
u r asset to what ever religion u follow.
I just dont follow it, I protect, defend it, and I see thru your bullshits. You consider us as animals and dont want to live with us. You pretend to, but in fact you dont want to. You just want to erase/replace us and live with your owns here. You only like us when we give you everything without asking anything in return.

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: September 14, 2012, 12:57:39 PM »

who the fuck are you?

why do you come here, a bodybuilding board, to complain your fucking twisted thoughts on your fucking religion?

and you only have 19 posts under your name?

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: September 14, 2012, 12:58:31 PM »
Name:    Rajkapoor
Position:    Getbig II
Date Registered:    August 05, 2012, 03:12:30 AM
Last Active:    Today at 12:56:06 PM
MSN:    
YIM:    
Email:    hidden
Current Status:    Online Online
Local Time:    September 14, 2012, 12:58:06 PM

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #73 on: September 14, 2012, 12:59:33 PM »

Besides with the amount of muslim girls who want to date a blue eyed blond haired caucasian or European nowadays its only fair for  the the scales be balanced somewhat.

Even afro americans are getting  love since muslim girls (hindus and orientals to be completely fair) they want to experience a normal size penis rather than the below average dicks south east asians are cursed with.  No wonder Asian men are worried and trying to hold their women back. Their women are trading up to bigger and better things.

lol @ three-times edit that I noticed, possibly more.  It's not that serious ;)

Also lots of cacucasian convert Muslims for girls to chose from, if that's their preference, as well as African American.

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #74 on: September 14, 2012, 01:01:02 PM »
who the fuck are you?

why do you come here, a bodybuilding board, to complain your fucking twisted thoughts on your fucking religion?

and you only have 19 posts under your name?

i am an x bodybuilder still train though will talk about it in later posts.