Author Topic: Hate crime is on rise against Muslims  (Read 22854 times)

littledumbells

• Getbig III
Re: Hate crime is on rise against Muslims
« Reply #100 on: September 21, 2012, 06:57:06 AM »
Well it did for Muslims actually :) I know it didn't for Europe.

What happened in the past couple centuries? Are muslims taking a break ? I

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #101 on: September 21, 2012, 09:25:51 AM »
This happened:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divide_and_rule
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colonialism

Even the conflict is sudan is gracisouly the fault of the British. The Sudanese were tribes that moved around, and the british decided it was smart to force each group to be in a specific region, but forgot about the nomadic tribes.

This is just a visual representation of what happend:

Even the crusades slowed down progress. It's hard to progress when you're dealing with war. If it weren't for crusades and colonialism we'd have a lot more inventions and more peace for sure.

You know a Muslim is responsible for inventing the crankshaft, pistons and valves. Take a wild guess where that's used? A car. If it weren't for many of these conflicts we might have had a car a lot earlier. Before Michael Angelo ever conceived his flying wings or airplane ideas, it was the Muslims that did it way before him. Even the windmill it was invented by a persian muslim around 650AD not the dutch.

The reality is, these conflicts slow down mankind's progress. I've visitied muslim countries and lived as well. They are not as you think they are. They are actually far better off than we are. But there is an illusion created by the media to make everywhere else seem shitty while making it here look like the best thing in the whole world. The facts are quite opposite we live in a shit hole, ruled by shitheads, with a shitty infrastructure and money only being spent on wars.

If there was no US meddling and no imposing of dictators, believe me Muslims would surpass the west yet again. It is quite evident how? Even with the duress of conflicts and dictatorships, these people want to build build build, not war war war. The US only wants conflicts it doesnt give a shit about the crumbling infrastructure of its own country.

"Rebuilding countries" LOL... more like DESTROY the country, then bring in contractors, then indebt with interest the locals you invaded. Modern day new style colonialism,

Take the example of what just happened in Libya. There was no taxes, interest free banking, the country had NO debt, had GOLD lots of it... There's a whole list of things about the country and how Gadaffi benefitted the country. He wasnt all good obviously but the things the country offered you would not even imagine. I've lived there. My uncle's lived there for 30 years, his daughter was born there even. He is still not muslim and neither is she.

He wanted africa and arab countries to employ a gold and silver dinnar and dirham. This would have made africa RICH, while western countries CRUMBLE. Thats why he was invaded. And now? The country is indebted to the west with interest, IMF, world bank step in. Country is FUCKED

The fact that the muslims want shari'ah and to be ruled/rule by islam will not happen either, why because the US will meddle its ass in there and interfere and cause division and conflict as usual. There can never be peace or progress or justice as long as the western nations keep interfering!

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #102 on: September 21, 2012, 10:34:39 AM »
This happened:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divide_and_rule
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colonialism

Even the conflict is sudan is gracisouly the fault of the British. The Sudanese were tribes that moved around, and the british decided it was smart to force each group to be in a specific region, but forgot about the nomadic tribes.

This is just a visual representation of what happend:

Even the crusades slowed down progress. It's hard to progress when you're dealing with war. If it weren't for crusades and colonialism we'd have a lot more inventions and more peace for sure.

You know a Muslim is responsible for inventing the crankshaft, pistons and valves. Take a wild guess where that's used? A car. If it weren't for many of these conflicts we might have had a car a lot earlier. Before Michael Angelo ever conceived his flying wings or airplane ideas, it was the Muslims that did it way before him. Even the windmill it was invented by a persian muslim around 650AD not the dutch.

The reality is, these conflicts slow down mankind's progress. I've visitied muslim countries and lived as well. They are not as you think they are. They are actually far better off than we are. But there is an illusion created by the media to make everywhere else seem shitty while making it here look like the best thing in the whole world. The facts are quite opposite we live in a shit hole, ruled by shitheads, with a shitty infrastructure and money only being spent on wars.

If there was no US meddling and no imposing of dictators, believe me Muslims would surpass the west yet again. It is quite evident how? Even with the duress of conflicts and dictatorships, these people want to build build build, not war war war. The US only wants conflicts it doesnt give a shit about the crumbling infrastructure of its own country.

"Rebuilding countries" LOL... more like DESTROY the country, then bring in contractors, then indebt with interest the locals you invaded. Modern day new style colonialism,

Take the example of what just happened in Libya. There was no taxes, interest free banking, the country had NO debt, had GOLD lots of it... There's a whole list of things about the country and how Gadaffi benefitted the country. He wasnt all good obviously but the things the country offered you would not even imagine. I've lived there. My uncle's lived there for 30 years, his daughter was born there even. He is still not muslim and neither is she.

He wanted africa and arab countries to employ a gold and silver dinnar and dirham. This would have made africa RICH, while western countries CRUMBLE. Thats why he was invaded. And now? The country is indebted to the west with interest, IMF, world bank step in. Country is FUCKED

The fact that the muslims want shari'ah and to be ruled/rule by islam will not happen either, why because the US will meddle its ass in there and interfere and cause division and conflict as usual. There can never be peace or progress or justice as long as the western nations keep interfering!

its easy to blame others for ur down fall no nation or individual can progress like this. useless to feel proud on old glory days what good is that now.there will always b a super power like it or not.its very important for the stability of the world for now its USA.it took few very wise men to make it what it is today but current wave of hate,anger and ignorance will eventually burn down every thing.like some one said above super powers only can break from within.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #103 on: September 21, 2012, 12:15:00 PM »
wise men? WISE MEN?

Just in the last 10 years 1million+ ppl killed  ::) 7 countries attacked.

WISE MEN? You got to be joking.

I am pointing out reality. The reality is WAR has slown down progress. Constant WAR!

It happened when the crusades happened, it happened when colonialism happend and its happening in recent history with american imperialism.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #104 on: September 21, 2012, 12:35:34 PM »
Your post is completely naive and ignorant ahmed.

Most African and Arab populations to this day are extremely primitive.  That's the reason they were colonized by Europeans.  Had they advanced at the rate of Europeans it would have been a different story. 

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #105 on: September 21, 2012, 01:15:51 PM »
Your post is completely naive and ignorant ahmed.

Most African and Arab populations to this day are extremely primitive.  That's the reason they were colonized by Europeans.  Had they advanced at the rate of Europeans it would have been a different story.  

You're ignorant. I've lived in them and visited around these countries and as I've cited an uncle of mine lived in Libya for 30 years and even his daughter was born there and he is a christian.

You can keep believing what you want but you are epically wrong. You might as well get a job at some american media channel.

The ignorant douchebags here thought I lived on trees in africa. The highways, roads, houses are practically gold compared to the matchbox houses and crumbled infrastructure we have here. I'm not talking about middle Africa, but again they are held back by having dictators and as well having been colonized and their lands' resources being plundered by foreigners and crooked rulers.

The media's job is to make everywhere else look like shit so you believe we have the best of the best in the whole world. We have nothing but a drone of slaves society who gets excited when a new iphone comes out while the countries crumble and the wealth is plundered.

The reason there is slown progress is because of constant oppression, imposed puppetry and wars.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: September 21, 2012, 01:28:09 PM »
You're ignorant. I've lived in them and visited around these countries and as I've cited an uncle of mine lived in Libya for 30 years and even his daughter was born there and he is a christian.

You can keep believing what you want but you are epically wrong. You might as well get a job at some american media channel.

The ignorant douchebags here thought I lived on trees in africa. The highways, roads, houses are practically gold compared to the matchbox houses and crumbled infrastructure we have here. I'm not talking about middle Africa, but again they are held back by having dictators and as well having been colonized and their lands' resources being plundered by foreigners and crooked rulers.

The media's job is to make everywhere else look like shit so you believe we have the best of the best in the whole world. We have nothing but a drone of slaves society who gets excited when a new iphone comes out while the countries crumble and the wealth is plundered.

The reason there is slown progress is because of constant oppression, imposed puppetry and wars.

Why are they ruled by dictators, over and over and over?  Why were they colonized, by Europe and not the other way around?

Why didn't they even attempt to defend their own lands? They didn't have any modern weapons, why didn't they?  Why couldn't they take advantage of their own resources, or defend them?  Because they didn't (and still don't really) have any semblance of organization or government.  Why didn't/don't they?

Why are they constantly stabbing each other in the back and siding with the evil Americans and Europeans?

Why didn't African and Arab explorers sail around the world colonizing other lands?  Because they were more ethical people guided by Allah?  Or was it because there were no African/Arab explorers? ??? 

It doesn't make sense to blame repeated exploitation, when they've been the largest force in their own exploitation. 

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: September 21, 2012, 01:30:27 PM »

LOL Africa's potential was held back due to "colonization"?? You and your Muslim brothers are always good for a laugh as I get piss drunk on the couch, receiving a blowjob from a married woman while watching television on my 70" plasma and every light in the house turned on. Have you posted a pic?? I am sure you are quite the beast!! :)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: September 21, 2012, 01:35:47 PM »
LOL Africa's potential was held back due to "colonization"?? You and your Muslim brothers are always good for a laugh as I get piss drunk on the couch, receiving a blowjob from a married woman while watching television on my 70" plasma and every light in the house turned on. Have you posted a pic?? I am sure you are quite the beast!! :)

"Frank, maybe you better go play in your room if Doyle's gonna talk nasty."

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: September 21, 2012, 01:37:26 PM »
"Frank, maybe you better go play in your room if Doyle's gonna talk nasty."

"Now you be quiet...We're talking" "The AD-ults are talking"

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #110 on: September 21, 2012, 01:46:02 PM »
You guys are truly ignorant.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: September 21, 2012, 02:12:03 PM »

Can you blame us?  We're infidels after all...  :-[

littledumbells

• Getbig III
« Reply #112 on: September 21, 2012, 02:59:00 PM »
  I have always felt that those who constantly defend a faith, need to recommend what books to read to become enlightened, feel the need to point out all the great things that faith has done, are probably on pretty shaky ground in their beliefs.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #113 on: September 21, 2012, 03:24:48 PM »
Not at all. Shaky ground? lol  ::) Reading books educates people. I thought you might know that. Learning history is beneficial too while you're at it and no history does not span only 24hours what abcbbccbcnbcfoxcnn tell you

littledumbells

• Getbig III
« Reply #114 on: September 21, 2012, 03:45:10 PM »
so long as teh books are the "right" ones eh?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: September 21, 2012, 03:52:52 PM »
Not at all. Shaky ground? lol  ::) Reading books educates people. I thought you might know that. Learning history is beneficial too while you're at it and no history does not span only 24hours what abcbbccbcnbcfoxcnn tell you

That's not what he said and you know it maybe you don't.

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #116 on: September 21, 2012, 11:53:53 PM »
No sir but u r delusional and that is the main problem with the world u talking about......tell me one empire in the history of mankind who did not had desire of expansion including Arab empire from beginning to end(Ottoman empire) end they plundered killed looted as much as they can like any other big empire of the world.thing u need to understand is dont let ur self get weak to the point where other get encouraged to attack u.i admire this countries freedom of speech and freedom of religion i fully support what ever they doing around the world to keep us safe here excluding Iraq war.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #117 on: September 22, 2012, 07:02:14 AM »
No sir but u r delusional and that is the main problem with the world u talking about......tell me one empire in the history of mankind who did not had desire of expansion including Arab empire from beginning to end(Ottoman empire) end they plundered killed looted as much as they can like any other big empire of the world.thing u need to understand is dont let ur self get weak to the point where other get encouraged to attack u.i admire this countries freedom of speech and freedom of religion i fully support what ever they doing around the world to keep us safe here excluding Iraq war.
He's a troll bro.

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #118 on: September 22, 2012, 10:39:23 AM »
I'm off to the movies, see you fine gentlemen a little bit later!

this movie is an act of lunacy to intentionally provoke people to do some thing crazy and nonsense.it must stopped.act of few lunatics put lives in danger of US serving men and women around the world.we can not move forward like this.who ever made this movie is biggest enemy of america not Muslims.

littledumbells

• Getbig III
« Reply #119 on: September 22, 2012, 11:03:55 AM »
this movie is an act of lunacy to intentionally provoke people to do some thing crazy and nonsense.it must stopped.act of few lunatics put lives in danger of US serving men and women around the world.we can not move forward like this.who ever made this movie is biggest enemy of america not Muslims.

If it was not this they would have found or imagined something else to be offended by. Pretty amazing that a faith that "supposedly" invented math, medicine and the internet could be so absolutely backwards and medieval. The only way a person could be offended in the 1st place is to allow themselves to be offended.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: September 22, 2012, 12:54:43 PM »

Make a similar (but more disgusting and insulting) video about Christianity, or Judaism and see what happens.

Nothing, nothing will happen.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #121 on: September 22, 2012, 06:57:48 PM »
Try denying the holocaust in France.

Hypocricy. Only when it comes to Islam and Muslims is hate speech suddenly free speech.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #122 on: September 22, 2012, 07:02:08 PM »
Try denying the holocaust in France.

Hypocricy. Only when it comes to Islam and Muslims is hate speech suddenly free speech.
France isn't the US genius.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #123 on: September 22, 2012, 07:16:19 PM »
It doesn't matter. All western countries have become epitomes of hypocrisy.

Where's your outrage about the lack of true democracy in your country. Taking away of civil liberties, imprisonment without evidence, spying on everyone, the rich exploiting the poor and getting richer, the poor getting poorer, price of all life's essentials going up, your country going into debt... and your voting system being a total fraud. All 'candidates' being screen and preselected by lobbyist groups. One of which is none other than Israel's wing AIPAC. They conduct your foreign policy and tell you who to fear and hate, who to attack in their interests.

You know what's funny. Israel is black mailing Obama. They threaten to attack Iran, which would result in gulf countries pulling out of OPEC.. which would result in the US dollar being withdrawn in circulation for oil. Which would result in the US dollar being even weaker. If you obey Israel's wishes and make it your war yo may get away with it. Either way you are black mailed to death.

You don't know who your real enemies are. You are being misdirected.

Where is your outrage about the RNC and DNC convention and the voting fraud? They had everything scripted? Does that not outrage you? Neither party of the two party system is for you.

You are just a pawn and a tool. You should be far more concerned about that in your own country than countries that you idioitically ruin tens of thousands of miles away.

You realize if people like Ron paul got into power, you would stop wars, you would stop foreign aid, you would start working on your own country and fixing it, you would have some law and order without civil libreties being taken away.

Your whole policy is being driven by delusional hate of a people that have done nothing to you but you have been doing much for DECADES.

If you stopped this madness of yours obeying the likes of AIPAC, stopping constant wars, you would eventually start rebuilding your country, you would get out of debt although it will take serious time and u may not be 'on top' (even though you already are not on top), and you may start peaceful diplomatic relations and trade with the nations of the world WITOUT enslaving them to your policies and imposed dictators. People might have respect for you.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #124 on: September 22, 2012, 09:17:18 PM »
Fuck Off, it's a movie for God's sake, Muslims are pre-programmed to react this way.  We are not Muslims, we don't have to abide by the Koran, we don't have to adopt their Religion of Violence.  Wake up and see, Muslims are trying to force the World to abide by their sick twisted ideology and worship a pedo/rapist/murderer and a violent book written in the dark ages.  Stop being a politically correct arsehole and realise unless you stand against these violent jihadists, it will be the West's undoing.  What do you think would happen if you lived in their Country and you protested threatening to kill all believers in Islam, you would be stoned to death, the fact is, Muslims don't even have a choice in wheter or not they believe, the penalty for Apostasy is DEATH, even if they wanted to leave their faith, they face the very real threat of being Murdered, hardly what you would call an enlightened faith, it is PURE EVIL, and must be resisted.. In what twisted world is murdering hundreds of people because of a movie less of a sin than insulting another's prophet.
V