Author Topic: Egyptian atheist student has been arrested for insulting Islam.  (Read 12758 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: Egyptian atheist student has been arrested for insulting Islam.
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2012, 01:02:21 PM »
I take it you don`t pay attention whatsoever to the news?  ???

I thought that Sam wasn't a real person, no harm there. As for the pastor, fuck him, he deserves death too. Anyways, I'd say nuke them and bring back colonization, but since that isn't going to ever happen, we should just isolate ourselves.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2012, 01:02:49 PM »
I repeat again....  Egyptians (My own people) do not understand AND DO NOT DESERVE freedom or democracy!

They continually prove over and over again that the only way they can be ruled is with an iron fist by dictators like Mubarak!
I wish you could go talk some sense into them!  If you went there and let it be known that you really don`t believe in all that nonsense, there is no telling what would happen to you my friend.  How are you able to deal with that, knowing if you truly expressed your real feelings and beliefs, you would be imprisoned, assaulted and possibly killed?  That is pretty frightening.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2012, 01:05:38 PM »
I thought that Sam wasn't a real person, no harm there. As for the pastor, fuck him, he deserves death too. Anyways, I'd say nuke them and bring back colonization, but since that isn't going to ever happen, we should just isolate ourselves.
Thats precisely how the cancer spreads.  These low budget filmmakers were minding their own business in the United States, and look what happened.  You can`t pretend your Ron Poop Paul approach is even remotely effective.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2012, 01:09:55 PM »
Where do these goat lovers get all those American flags? I couldn't find an Egytian flag if my life depended on it.

;D ;D

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2012, 01:12:29 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D hahhahha
a

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2012, 01:29:28 PM »
Again with religion causing untold misery and violence.

ALL religion. Not a one promotes peace and harmony, either directly or non-directly.

As far as this Islam crud, these brainwashed bandits have a level of boodthirst unparalleled in the contemporary world. Prophet Muhammad = what a joke.

Folks flee that corner of the world to avoid the horsehit ... and then slowly turn the places to which they relocate into the same shitholes.

AND WE ALLOW IT.

I am so very sick of religion, corruption and greed.

Fuck the world. Hail and kill (yes, Manowar, bitches).

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2012, 01:39:48 PM »
I wish you could go talk some sense into them!  If you went there and let it be known that you really don`t believe in all that nonsense, there is no telling what would happen to you my friend.  How are you able to deal with that, knowing if you truly expressed your real feelings and beliefs, you would be imprisoned, assaulted and possibly killed?  That is pretty frightening.

Why do you think about I live in America, the greatest country in the world, now ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2012, 01:41:32 PM »
Why do you think about I live in America, the greatest country in the world, now ;D
I know, but when you go to Egypt how do you deal with knowing that what you truly feel and believe has to be kept silent or else you face serious consequences, possibly death?

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2012, 01:49:58 PM »
I know, but when you go to Egypt how do you deal with knowing that what you truly feel and believe has to be kept silent or else you face serious consequences, possibly death?

Well the people i associate with, for the most part, are educated and not judgmental so i can be a little bit vocal.  But not too much lol

You have to remember there are 80 million people living in Egypt and only about 2000-3000 demonstrating outside the us embassy.

Although a lot of people do, Not everyone agrees with the brotherhood And this ridiculous Islamic extremism movement.

Nevertheless, there is no hope for that country.  I just spoke this morning to my father who is there right now and he says, "you have no idea what Egypt is like now, its not the old Egypt we used to know, its unlivable, like Iran, or even worse". Then he went on to tell me he wants to sell all his assets and move out of the country because he is fed up.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2012, 02:04:08 PM »
Well the people i associate with, for the most part, are educated and not judgmental so i can be a little bit vocal.  But not too much lol

You have to remember there are 80 million people living in Egypt and only about 2000-3000 demonstrating outside the us embassy.

Although a lot of people do, Not everyone agrees with the brotherhood And this ridiculous Islamic extremism movement.

Nevertheless, there is no hope for that country.  I just spoke this morning to my father who is there right now and he says, "you have no idea what Egypt is like now, its not the old Egypt we used to know, its unlivable, like Iran, or even worse". Then he went on to tell me he wants to sell all his assets and move out of the country because he is fed up.
How can this problem be solved ultimately?  Egyptians have so much great history that predates Islam, that its a shame its not more revered than the current religious sphere of influence. 

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2012, 02:05:33 PM »

ALL religion. Not a one promotes peace and harmony, either directly or non-directly.

Not sure if you consider Christianity a religion, but if so just fyi:

Finally, all of you, live in harmony with one another; be sympathetic, love as brothers, be compassionate and humble. -- 1 Peter 3:8

Do not repay evil with evil or insult with insult. On the contrary, repay evil with blessing, because to this you were called so that you may inherit a blessing. For,
“Whoever would love life
    and see good days
must keep their tongue from evil
    and their lips from deceitful speech.
They must turn from evil and do good;
    they must seek peace and pursue it.
For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous
    and his ears are attentive to their prayer,
but the face of the Lord is against those who do evil.” -- 1 Peter 3:9-12

Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, with whom you were sealed for the day of redemption. Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice.  Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you. -- Eph 4:29-32
R

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2012, 02:11:04 PM »

Finally, all of you, live in harmony with one another; be sympathetic, love as brothers, be compassionate and humble. -- 1 Peter 3:8

Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, with whom you were sealed for the day of redemption. Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice.  Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you. -- Eph 4:29-32

Christianity is just as useless.  The world is a much better place once Stone-Aged thinking is relegated to the dustbin of history.  This comes from your book of nonsense.

Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace but a sword.Matthew 10:34
I came to bring fire to the earth and how I wish it were already kindled! Do you think that I have come to bring peace to the earth? No, I tell you, but rather division.Luke 12:49-51

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 16, 2012, 02:12:56 PM »

Do not repay evil with evil or insult with insult. On the contrary, repay evil with blessing, because to this you were called so that you may inherit a blessing. For,
“Whoever would love life
    and see good days

Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, with whom you were sealed for the day of redemption. Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice.  Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you. -- Eph 4:29-32

Here is some more bullshit.
 "children will rise up against their parents and have them put to death (Matthew 10:21,34-37,Luke 12:51-53)"  "apocalyptic vision of Revelation which imagines one third of the world's population being killed.(Revelation 9:15)."[1]

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 16, 2012, 02:15:47 PM »

“Whoever would love life
    and see good days

Have fun with this.

Cruelty in the New Testament
And Moses spake to the children of Israel, that they should bring forth him that had cursed out of the camp, and stone him with stones. And the children of Israel did as the LORD commanded Moses.--Lev.24:23

Power-mad, belligerent, masochistic, petty, woefully insecure, extremely dangerous and unpredictable (and seemingly not too bright) Yahweh exhibits all the worst attributes of man. -- Brendan Powell Smith, creator of the Brick Testament

Matthew

Those who bear bad fruit will be cut down and burned "with unquenchable fire." 3:10, 12
Jesus strongly approves of the law and the prophets. He hasn't the slightest objection to the cruelties of the Old Testament. 5:17
Jesus recommends that to avoid sin we cut off our hands and pluck out our eyes. This advice is given immediately after he says that anyone who looks with lust at any women commits adultery. 5:29-30
Jesus says that most people will go to hell. 7:13-14
Those who fail to bear "good fruit" will be "hewn down, and cast into the fire." 7:19
"The children of the kingdom [the Jews] shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth." 8:12
Jesus tells a man who had just lost his father: "Let the dead bury the dead." 8:21
Jesus sends some devils into a herd of pigs, causing them to run off a cliff and drown in the waters below. 8:32
Cities that neither "receive" the disciples nor "hear" their words will be destroyed by God. It will be worse for them than for Sodom and Gomorrah. And you know what God supposedly did to those poor folks (see Gen.19:24). 10:14-15
Families will be torn apart because of Jesus (this is one of the few "prophecies" in the Bible that has actually come true). "Brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death." 10:21
Jesus says that we should fear God who is willing and "able to destroy both soul and body in hell." 10:28
Jesus says that he has come to destroy families by making family members hate each other. He has "come not to send peace, but a sword." 10:34-36
Jesus condemns entire cities to dreadful deaths and to the eternal torment of hell because they didn't care for his preaching. 11:20-24
Jesus will send his angels to gather up "all that offend" and they "shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth." 13:41-42, 50
Jesus is criticized by the Pharisees for not washing his hands before eating. He defends himself by attacking them for not killing disobedient children according to the commandment: "He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death." (See Ex.21:15, Lev.20:9, Dt.21:18-21) So, does Jesus think that children who curse their parents should be killed? It sure sounds like it. 15:4-7
Jesus advises his followers to mutilate themselves by cutting off their hands and plucking out their eyes. He says it's better to be "maimed" than to suffer "everlasting fire." 18:8-9
In the parable of the unforgiving servant, the king threatens to enslave a man and his entire family to pay for a debt. This practice, which was common at the time, seems not to have bothered Jesus very much. The parable ends with this: "So likewise shall my heavenly Father do also unto you." If you are cruel to others, God will be cruel to you. 18:23-35
"And his lord was wroth, and delivered him to the tormentors." 18:34
God is like a rich man who owns a vineyard and rents it to poor farmers. When he sends servants to collect the rent, the tenants beat or kill them. So he sent his son to collect the rent, and they kill him too. Then the owner comes and kills the farmers and rents the vineyard to others. 21:33-41
"Whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder." Whoever falls on "this stone" (Jesus) will be broken, and whomever the stone falls on will be ground into powder. 21:44
In the parable of the marriage feast, the king sends his servants to gather everyone they can find, both bad and good, to come to the wedding feast. One guest didn't have on his wedding garment, so the king tied him up and "cast him into the outer darkness" where "there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth." 22:12-13
Jesus had no problem with the idea of drowning everyone on earth in the flood. It'll be just like that when he returns. 24:37
God will come when people least expect him and then he'll "cut them asunder." And "there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth." 24:50-51
The servant who kept and returned his master's talent was cast into the "outer darkness" where there will be "weeping and gnashing of teeth." 25:30
Jesus tells us what he has planned for those that he dislikes. They will be cast into an "everlasting fire." 25:41
Jesus says the damned will be tormented forever. 25:46
Mark

Jesus explains why he speaks in parables: to confuse people so they will go to hell. 4:11-12
Jesus sends devils into 2000 pigs, causing them to jump off a cliff and be drowned in the sea. When the people hear about it, they beg Jesus to leave. 5:12-13
Any city that doesn't "receive" the followers of Jesus will be destroyed in a manner even more savage than that of Sodom and Gomorrah. 6:11
Jesus criticizes the Jews for not killing their disobedient children as required by Old Testament law. (See Ex.21:15, Lev.20:9, Dt.21:18-21) 7:9-10
Jesus tells us to cut off our hands and feet, and pluck out our eyes to avoid going to hell. 9:43-49
God is like a rich man who owns a vineyard and rents it to poor farmers. When he sends servants to collect the rent, the tenants beat or kill them. So he sent his son to collect the rent, and they kill him too. Then the owner comes and kills the farmers and gives the vineyard to others. 12:1-9
Jesus tells his disciples to eat his body and drink his blood. 14:22-24
Jesus says that those that believe and are baptized will be saved, while those who don't will be damned. 16:16
Luke

God strikes Zacharias dumb for doubting the angel Gabriel's words. 1:20
Those who fail to bear "good fruit" will be "hewn down, and cast into the fire." 3:9
John the Baptist says that Christ will burn the damned "with fire unquenchable." 3:17
Jesus heals a naked man who was possessed by many devils by sending the devils into a herd of pigs, causing them to run off a cliff and drown in the sea. This messy, cruel, and expensive (for the owners of the pigs) treatment did not favorably impress the local residents, and Jesus was asked to leave. 8:27-37
Jesus says that entire cities will be violently destroyed and the inhabitants "thrust down to hell" for not "receiving" his disciples. 10:10-15
Jesus says that we should fear God since he has the power to kill us and then torture us forever in hell. 12:5
Jesus says that God is like a slave-owner who beats his slaves "with many stripes." 12:46-47
"Except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish." 13:3, 5
According to Jesus, only a few will be saved; the vast majority will suffer eternally in hell where "there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth." 13:23-30
In the parable of the rich man and Lazarus, the rich man goes to hell, because as Abraham explains, he had a good life on earth and so now he will be tormented. Whereas Lazarus, who was miserable on earth, is now in heaven. This seems fair to Jesus. 16:19-31
Jesus believed the story of Noah's ark. He thought it really happened and had no problem with the idea of God drowning everything and everybody. 17:26-27
Jesus also believes the story about Sodom's destruction. He says, "even thus shall it be in the day the son of man is revealed ... Remember Lot's wife." This tells us about Jesus' knowledge of science and history, and his sense of justice. 17:29-32
In the parable of the talents, Jesus says that God takes what is not rightly his, and reaps what he didn't sow. The parable ends with the words: "bring them [those who preferred not to be ruled by him] hither, and slay them before me." 19:22-27
Jesus tells his disciples to eat his body and drink his blood. 22:19-20
John

Jesus believed the stupid and vicious story from Numbers 21. (God sent snakes to bite the people for complaining about the lack of food and water. Then God told Moses to make a brass snake to cure them from the bites.) 3:14
"God so loved the world, that he gave his His only begotten Son."
As an example to parents everywhere and to save the world (from himself), God had his own son tortured and killed. 3:16
People are damned or saved depending only on what they believe. 3:18, 36
The "wrath of God" is on all unbelievers. 3:36
Jesus believes people are crippled by God as a punishment for sin. He tells a crippled man, after healing him, to "sin no more, lest a worse thing come unto thee." 5:14
Those who do not believe in Jesus will be cast into a fire to be burned. 15:6
Jesus says we must eat his flesh and drink his blood if we want to have eternal life. This idea was just too gross for "many of his disciples" and "walked no more with him." 6:53-66
Acts

Peter claims that Deuteronomy 18:18-19 refers to Jesus, saying that those who refuse to follow him (all non-Christians) must be killed. 3:23
Peter and God scare Ananias and his wife to death for not forking over all of the money that they made when selling their land. 5:1-10
Peter has a dream in which God show him "wild beasts, and creeping things, and fowls." The voice (God's?) says, "Rise, Peter: kill and eat." 10:10-13
Peter describes the vision that he had in the last chapter (10:10-13). All kinds of beasts, creeping things, and fowls drop down from the sky in a big sheet, and a voice (God's, Satan's?) tells him to "Arise, Peter; slay and eat." 11:5-10
The "angel of the Lord" killed Herod by having him "eaten of worms" because "he gave not God the glory." 12:23
David was "a man after [God's] own heart." 13:22
The author of Acts talks about the "sure mercies of David." But David was anything but merciful. For an example of his behavior see 2 Sam.12:31 and 1 Chr.20:3, where he saws, hacks, and burns to death the inhabitants of several cities. 13:34
Paul and the Holy Ghost conspire together to make Elymas (the sorcerer) blind. 13:8-11
Romans

Homosexuals (those "without natural affection") and their supporters (those "that have pleasure in them") are "worthy of death." 1:31-32
The guilty are "justified" and "saved from wrath" by the blood of an innocent victim. 5:9
God punishes everyone for someone else's sin; then he saves them by killing an innocent victim. 5:12
"If ... we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son", then God is truly a monster. 5:10
1 Corinthians

If you defile the temple of God, God will destroy you.   3:17
Paul claims that God killed 23,000 in a plague for "committing whoredom with the daughters of Moab 10:8
If you tempt Christ (How could you tempt Christ?), you'll will die from snake bites. 10:9
If you murmur, you'll be destroyed by the destroyer (God). 10:10
2 Corinthians

The terror of the Lord 5:11
Galatians

If anyone dares to disagree with Paul on religious matters, "let him be accursed." 1:8-9
Ephesians

We are predestined by God to go to either heaven or hell. None of our thoughts, words, or actions can affect the final outcome. 1:4-5, 11
God had his son murdered to keep himself from hurting others for things they didn't do. 1:7
The bloody death of Jesus smelled good to God. 5:2
Those who refuse to obey will face the wrath of God. 5:6
Philippians

Colossians

God bought us with someone else's blood. 1:14
God makes peace through blood. 1:19-20
1 Thessalonians

God is planning a messy, mass murder in "the wrath to come" and only Jesus can save you from it. 1:10
Christians shouldn't mourn the death of their fellow believers. They'll be OK and you'll see them later in heaven. The people you should mourn are dead nonbelievers. They have no hope (because they're going to hell). 4:13
2 Thessalonians

Jesus will take "vengeance on them that know not God" by burning them forever "in flaming fire." 1:7-9
Jesus will "consume" the wicked "with the spirit of his mouth." 2:8
God will cause us to believe lies so that he can damn our souls to hell. 2:11-12
1 Timothy

2 Timothy

Titus

Philemon

Hebrews

"That which beareth thorns and briers is rejected, and is nigh unto cursing; whose end is to be burned."
Apostates will burn in hell with the other non-believers. 6:8
"Melchisedec ... met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings, and blessed him."
God showed his approval of "the slaughter of the kings" with Melchisedec's blessing of Abraham. (Genesis 14:17-18) 7:1
God will not forgive anyone unless something is killed for him in a bloody manner. 9:13-22
"A certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries."
God will soon destroy non-believers in a fiery hell. 10:27
Those who disobeyed the Old Testament law were killed without mercy. It will be much worse for those who displease Jesus. 10:28-29
"Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord." 10:30
"It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God." 10:31
"Abraham ... offered up Isaac ... his only begotten son." (And this was a good thing? How fucked up is that?) 11:17
The Israelites kept the passover and sprinkled blood on doorposts so that God wouldn't kill their firstborn children (like he did the Egyptians in Exodus 12:29). 11:28
God saved Rahab because she believed. (He killed all the non-believers in Jericho.) 11:31
"Time would fail me to tell of Gideon, and of Barak, and of Samson, and of Jephthah; of David also, and Samuel, and of the prophets."
The heroes of faith: Gideon, Samson, Jephthah, David, and Samuel. It would be hard to find a more monstrous group than these guys. 11:32
"Others were tortured ... that they might obtain a better resurrection." 11:35
God ordered animals to be "stoned, or thrust through with a dart" if they "so much as ... touch the mountain." 12:20
"Ye are come ... to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things that that of Abel." 12:22-24
James

James says Abraham was justified by works (for being willing to kill his son for God); Paul (Rom.4:2-3) says he was justified by faith (for believing that God would order him to do such an evil act). 2:21
1 Peter

We are all, according to Peter, predestined to be saved or damned. We have no say in the matter. It was all determined by "the sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ."1:2
"The precious blood of Christ ... was foreordained before the foundation of the world."
God planned to kill Jesus from the get-go. 1:19-20
God drowned everyone on earth except for Noah and his family. 3:20
2 Peter

God drowned everyone else on earth except for Noah and his family. 2:5, 3:6
"Turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes" 2:6
God will set the entire earth on fire so that he can burn non-believers to death. 3:7
When Jesus returns, he'll burn up the whole earth and everything on it. 3:10
1 John

Jesus' blood washes away human sin. 1:7
2 John

3 John

Jude

"The Lord destroyed them that believed not." 5
God sent "eternal fire" on the people of Sodom and Gomorrah for "going after strange flesh." 7-8
Revelation

Jesus "washed us ... with his own blood." 1:5
Everyone on earth will wail because of Jesus. 1:7
Jesus has "the keys of hell and death." 1:18
Repent -- or else Jesus will fight you with the sword that sticks out of his mouth. (Like the limbless knight in Monty Python's "Holy Grail.") 2:16
"I [Jesus] will kill her children with death." 2:23
"Thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created." God created parasites, pathogens, and predators for his very own pleasure. One of his favorite species is guinea worms. 4:11
"Thou art worthy ... for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood." 5:9
God gives someone on a white horse a bow and sends him out to conquer people. 6:2
God gave power to someone on a red horse "to take from the earth ... that they should kill one another." 6:4
God tells Death and Hell to kill one quarter of the earth's population with the sword, starvation, and "with the beasts of the earth." 6:8
The martyrs just can't wait until everyone else is slaughtered. God gives them a white robe and tells them to wait until he's done with his killing spree. 6:10-11
God tells his murderous angels to "hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of your God on their foreheads." This verse is one that Christians like to use to show God's loving concern for the environment. But the previous verse (7:2) makes it clear that it was their God-given job to "hurt the earth and the sea" just as soon as they finished their forehead marking job. 7:3
144,000 Jews will be going to heaven; everyone else is going to hell. 7:4
Those that survive the great tribulation will get to wash their clothes in the blood of the lamb. 7:14
God sends his angels to destroy a third part of all the trees, grass, sea creature, mountains, sun, moon, starts, and water.   8:7-13
"Many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter." 8:11
The angels are instructed not to "hurt the grass [how could they? He already had all the grass killed in 8:7] ... but only those men which have not the seal of God on their foreheads." God tells his angels not to kill them, but rather torment them with scorpions for five months. Those tormented will want to die, but God won't let them. 9:4-6
God makes some horse-like locusts with human heads, women's hair, lion's teeth, and scorpion's tails. They sting people and hurt them for five months. 9:7-10
Four angels, with an army of 200 million, killed a third of the earth's population. 9:15-19
Anyone that messes with God's two olive trees and two candlesticks (God's witnesses) will be burned to death by fire that comes out of their mouths. 11:3-5
God's witnesses have special powers. They can shut up heaven so that it cannot rain, turn rivers into blood, and smite the earth with plagues "as often as they will." 11:6
After God's witnesses "have finished their testimony," they are  killed in a war with a beast from a bottomless pit. 11:7
Their dead bodies lie unburied for three and a half days. People will "rejoice over them and make merry, and shall send gifts to one another." After another three and half days God brings his witnesses back to life and they ascend into heaven. 11:8-12
When the witnesses ascend into heaven, an earthquake kills 7000 men. This was the second woe. "The third woe cometh quickly." 11:13-14
"The Lamb slain from the foundation of the world"
God planned to kill Jesus before he created the world. 13:8
Those who receive the mark of the beast will "drink of the wine of the wrath of God ... and shall be tormented with fire and brimstone ... and the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever." 14:10-11
Jesus sits on a white cloud with a sharp sickle in his hand. When the angel tells him to reap, he kills all the people with his sickle. 14:14-18
"The great winepress of the wrath of God ... was trodden ... and the blood cam out of the winepress, even unto the horses bridles." 14:19-20
Seven angels with seven plagues are filled with the wrath of God. 15:1, 15:7
The seven vials of wrath: 1) sores, 2) sea turned to blood, 3) rivers turned to blood, 4) people scorched with fire, 5) people gnaw their tongues in pain, 6) Euphrates dries up, 7) thunder, lightning, earthquake, and hail. 16:1
"There fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast." 16:2
"The second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea." 16:3
"The third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood." 16:4
God gave the saints and prophets blood to drink. 16:6
An angel tells God how righteous he is because he gives saints blood to drink. 16:7
"Power was given unto him [the fourth angel] to scorch men with fire." 16:8
Those who were being burned to death by God didn't repent "to give him glory." 16:9
"The fifth angel poured out his vial ... and they gnawed their tongues for pain." 16:10
Even after being burned alive, those nasty people wouldn't repent! 16:11
Christians will fight in the war between Jesus and those allied with the beast. 17:14
"They shall eat her flesh and burn her with fire." (Are they going to eat her first and then burn her?) 17:16-17
To punish her God will send plagues and famine, and "she will be utterly burned with fire." 18:8
God will send plagues, death, and famine on Babylon, and the kings "who have committed fornication with her" will be sad to see her burn. 18:8-9
Jesus makes war. 19:11
Jesus's clothes are dipped in blood and his secret name ("that no man knew") is "The Word of God". (I bet you thought it was Jesus!) 19:13
With eyes aflame, many crowns on his head, clothes dripping with blood, a sword sticking out of his mouth, and a secret name, Jesus leads the faithful in heaven into holy war on earth. 19:14-15
"Come ... unto the supper of the great God." An angel calls all the fowls to feast upon the flesh of dead horses and human bodies, "both free and bond, both small and great." 19:17-18
The beast and the false prophet are cast alive into a lake of fire. The rest were killed with the sword of Jesus. "And all the fowls were filled with their flesh." 19:20-21
God will send fire from heaven to devour people. And the devil will be tormented "day and night for ever and ever." 20:9-10
Whoever isn't found listed in the book of life will be cast into the lake of fire. 20:15
All liars, as well as those who are fearful or unbelieving, will be cast into "the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone." 21:8

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #39 on: September 16, 2012, 02:23:28 PM »

As far as this Islam crud, these brainwashed bandits have a level of boodthirst unparalleled in the contemporary world. Prophet Muhammad = what a joke.

Folks flee that corner of the world to avoid the horsehit ... and then slowly turn the places to which they relocate into the same shitholes.

AND WE ALLOW IT.

I am so very sick of religion, corruption and greed.

Fuck the world. Hail and kill (yes, Manowar, bitches).

Exactly. These people hate their country, then come here and integrate their shitty beliefs and start the cave in of society in the place they come to. It's sad, but it's going to happen, as it has happened all throughout history. Maybe Russia would be better? ???

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2012, 02:44:39 PM »
I disagree.  Leaving them alone will only allow them to fester and their numbers will swell.  They need to be kept in check.
At what cost?
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2012, 03:12:02 PM »
lets get out of everyones damn country and buisness i bet they wont hate us so much then

A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #42 on: September 16, 2012, 03:14:31 PM »
lets get out of everyones damn country and buisness i bet they wont hate us so much then

Spot on Falcon. Let them take of their on shit.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #43 on: September 16, 2012, 03:14:49 PM »

x2
a

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 16, 2012, 03:19:11 PM »
they might even event a decent spaceshitp if we left tham alone.

we could outsmart them by leaving them alone . but our cuntry isnt "for the people and by the people" anymore so we just add fuel to the fire whenever we can

A

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #45 on: September 16, 2012, 03:24:12 PM »
Relax - science is overrated anyways  ;D
NWO on its way.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #46 on: September 16, 2012, 03:29:34 PM »
What I don't understand is when people move from another country to this (or other country) for a better life, yet refuse to Intergrate into said country's society, and wish for the country that they emigrated to be like the country that they left...which doesn't make any damn sense, since you left to escape the way your original country was run.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #47 on: September 16, 2012, 03:29:55 PM »
Fucked up situation, unfortunately this type of thing happens a 100 times a day in certain parts of the world.
Trans Milkshake.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 16, 2012, 03:32:25 PM »
us only tolerates domestic hate/neeguls from own country but not other countries hating on us lol
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 16, 2012, 03:32:43 PM »
Spot on Falcon. Let them take of their on shit.
Naivety at its finest.  ::)

Yes give in to their demands, and give them EXACTLY what they want.