Author Topic: Girls - easier for them to get guys than guys to get girls  (Read 15946 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: Girls.
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2012, 05:13:03 PM »
It`s a subconscious thing that we want what we can`t have. Women are more likely to do this because the majority of them are unaware of the things they do and why they do them. They have absolutely no logic which is why they are the weaker sex. Once a man can understand this it`s not very hard to manipulate them.

why lower yourself to thier games?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: Girls - easier for them to get guys than guys to get girls
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2012, 05:13:21 PM »
yes, it sucks that guys have to put in more work to attract the opposite sex but the rewards are worth it. Once in a relationship, we take on the leadership role. We make the executive decisions and we have the final say. Also, women tend to be more selfless than men in a relationship. Usually it's the woman who cooks, cleans, and buys groceries - not the other way around unless you just found a bad apple. In that case, sucks to be you lol
Like which running shoes are the best  ::)

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2012, 05:14:49 PM »
Like which running shoes are the best

care to explain???

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2012, 05:15:25 PM »
why lower yourself to thier games?

So you don`t end up like the op   ;D

io856

« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2012, 06:57:16 PM »
Not for every guy

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2012, 07:02:24 PM »
I consider myself a fairly handsome guy, Ive gotten a lot of compliments throughout the years, and many girls have shown interest in me - especially during the the high school age days. Not so much now as then though (getting older sucks). But heres the thing, and this is what sucks about being a guy, even an handsome one... You still have to put in A LOT more work to get a good looking girl, than an average girl have to put in to get an handsome guy... Lets put it this way, a guy that is a 8 might have to put in a lot of work just to get a 6 or a 7, while a girl that is a 5 can easy end up with a 8. I would almost consider myself lucky these days if I manage to hook up with a decent looking girl, because all the requests I get on the Internet is mainly average to ugly as fuck chicks. :-X Some of these chicks must think Im really that desperate. Just because I have a dick doesnt mean I`ll fuck anything, but I have at least decided to lower my standards considerably due to the fact that I need to at least hook up with SOMEONE in the near future! Theres just not that much to pick from around these parts so it kind of sucks, but hey thats life I guess.

Any thoughts on this or experiences?

No shame in going gay, you have our blessing. 

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2012, 07:03:50 PM »
Forget the damn computer for meeting chicks and get out in the real world.

Seriously, though. You sound like a buddy of mine (41) ... who occasionally hooks up but hasn't had a solid girlfriend in a few years. I really think he tries too hard, and that's why he strikes out. I give him credit for approaching girls (gotta be in the game), but sometimes I think he comes on too strong.

I met my wife when I was out not giving a shit ... convinced I would never get married ... and was intent on just going home after a night of drinking followed by a greasy spoon.

Keep yourself out there in real situations ... but just don't try so hard and hit will happen on its own. My two cents.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2012, 07:14:59 PM »
yes, it sucks that guys have to put in more work to attract the opposite sex but the rewards are worth it. Once in a relationship, we take on the leadership role. We make the executive decisions and we have the final say. Also, women tend to be more selfless than men in a relationship. Usually it's the woman who cooks, cleans, and buys groceries - not the other way around unless you're going after the wrong women. In that case, it's your own damn fault lol

If you want a hot chick you have to go out and pick them up. Hot chicks are not online, most of those pics online are stock photos to get your $. Only women 10lbs over weight or butt ugly are online, and they are online cause nobody hits on them when they are out...

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2012, 08:37:14 PM »
there are hot girls online, mostly they seem weird or looking for an ego boost though

Squizz

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2012, 01:14:42 AM »
girls cum , girls go

who gives a shit

they are all hoes

This answer here is correct

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2012, 01:38:42 AM »
there are hot girls online, mostly they seem weird or looking for an ego boost though

those would be perfect for me, as i ain't looking for no goddamn involvement/commitment/"relationship" so send them my way brother ;D

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #36 on: September 19, 2012, 02:08:54 AM »
I would agree here True, 100%.  Any girl that's a 5 or above, usually has a dick in her.  All most women have to do is spread their legs and they'll get dick.  Even a good looking guy will have to maneuver a little get some tail.  The fact that an average girl gets checked out a bunch on any given day...say an office setting where Pam Beasley is considered "hot"...it's ridiculous.
I have no problem with a genuinely attractive female getting attention, but today's society with their fake tits epidemic...is truly disgusting.
Now every low end slut who wanted that attention all through high school, but never got it...can validate her one goal existence and get glanced at because she opted for the surgery.  I don't look twice at these skanks...the guys who do only perpetuate this nonsense.  Implants, right behind steroids....generation phony.  ;)
If you want a hot chick you have to go out and pick them up. Hot chicks are not online, most of those pics online are stock photos to get your $. Only women 10lbs over weight or butt ugly are online, and they are online cause nobody hits on them when they are out...
Incorrect.  In today's modern age, everyone is on the internet.  Maybe on a sex site, but not a real dating site....I will have to agree, most are rough looking...but that is women in general.  Just find that top 10%.
Much like Facebook, going on a hook up/dating site isn't uncommon.  Especially, if you're reclusive. ;)
The whole "she must be shot, ugly, fat, crazy"...would still apply to most women...right? :D  It's not 1988.

I personally have met one in particular who had a solid face, and huge tits...unfortunate for me, the bottom half of the titties were fake, so it didn't pan out...and she was a white trash racist...so crazy I guess.
You would never think it was actually her in her picture...but sure enough, tits the size of my head @24 and good looking...I wish I still had the shot, but it was a good 6 years back.
N

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #37 on: September 19, 2012, 02:18:47 AM »
Maybe you`re not as good looking as you think  :-\

I am by all means not a 10 if thats what you think, but I am above average  - I will say that. Heres a pic in my early 20`s.

true, is that you in the avatar?  i've always wondered.

Yes it is. Almost 6 years old now though, but thats pretty much the best shape I got in as a natty during my career.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #38 on: September 19, 2012, 02:23:31 AM »
Well done, not even that blocky for a white guy.
How do you respond to roid comments?  People must be blown away that 185lb is attainable naturally. :D
N

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #39 on: September 19, 2012, 02:27:29 AM »
it doesnt take any work, bro.  just be cool. calm, collected. project inner confidence, strength, and positivity.  some girls like an outgoing guy.. for those girls be cocky funny and witty. some girls like a reserved guy... for those girls dont say much of anything, just listen alot, and when you do say somethning make it concise and profound.  that will make them attracted to you.  as for hooking up... show a little interest...  keep your cool, then when the moment is right just pounce.  shits simple man. dont overhtink it.

Just be yourself.  Girls like confidence in a man (not to be confused with cockiness).  Be happy with yourself in your own skin and realise that not every woman will be into you but plenty will.  I notice that now that I no longer care if when find me attractive, because I am secure within myself, then the more seem to be.  Fortunately for me I am with a woman who is attractive on the inside and the outside and have no need for anyone else.  Thta's the other thing, when you're with soemone, the bitches all seem to want you!

Look guys I dont need any dating tips. I got all the attributes and know how to act. I just cant seem to find someone Im either really attracted to, or they just aint my type. And that plays a huge role for me if the chemistry isnt right. But the main problem is that I live in a small town now since Im studying, and there are a lot less uppertunities compared to bigger citys. If I was in Oslo, that would be a HUUUUUUUUUUGE difference.

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #40 on: September 19, 2012, 02:32:35 AM »
Well done, not even that blocky for a white guy.
How do you respond to roid comments?  People must be blown away that 185lb is attainable naturally. :D

More like 190 pounds.

Consider this is Getbig, people have actually been nice to me - but I dont care either way. Most people will never understand the hard work and sacrifce I put in to achivie this. I got roid comments after the first year I started to train, when I was only 17 so why would it bother me now? Its not like I can prove anything anyway.

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: September 19, 2012, 02:57:05 AM »
I am by all means not a 10 if thats what you think, but I am above average  - I will say that. Heres a pic in my early 20`s.

Yes it is. Almost 6 years old now though, but thats pretty much the best shape I got in as a natty during my career.

If that is you in the white shirt, have you tried growing some stubble? You look good but look like a young boy fag there, perhaps that is hurting you?

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #42 on: September 19, 2012, 03:01:11 AM »
If that is you in the white shirt, have you tried growing some stubble? You look good but look like a young boy fag there, perhaps that is hurting you?

Haha, you know what I actually do got a stubble these days! ;D Yes, Ive read your topic, and I fully agree. I do like som stubble because you look more like a man then. For a period of time that was the look I always went for, because I felt like I had a baby face whenever I shaved it off. :P Thing is, I kind of look a lot meaner with the stubble so Im not sure if I attract girls or just scare them away, lol! ;D If thats the case, then I wont "wear" it, but I`ll have to do some research on that. ;)

But yeah, I was maybe thinking of getting myself a bear trimmer so I can keep that look.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #43 on: September 19, 2012, 03:05:15 AM »
I had lots of attention in hs...now - I have even more.. Honestly - I find it progessively easier to get girls, and they are gtting hotter.. I think I'm getting more and more confident and comfortable in my own skin (improvements in physique help too I guess..). The best thing is - now it's a wide range of choice.. 17-40 age range huh.. I still prefer them as young as possible, but it's nice to be able to pick up older ones too..
 On-line is a great way to meet them in this day and age. I have no idea why some of you think there are only crazy bitches or attention whores. I've had one of the most beautiful experiences in my life with one girl due to the internet, so that def. works...

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: September 19, 2012, 03:11:47 AM »
Haha, you know what I actually do got a stubble these days! ;D Yes, Ive read your topic, and I fully agree. I do like som stubble because you look more like a man then. For a period of time that was the look I always went for, because I felt like I had a baby face whenever I shaved it off. :P Thing is, I kind of look a lot meaner with the stubble so Im not sure if I attract girls or just scare them away, lol! ;D If thats the case, then I wont "wear" it, but I`ll have to do some research on that. ;)

But yeah, I was maybe thinking of getting myself a bear trimmer so I can keep that look.

Glad to have been of assistance  8)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #45 on: September 19, 2012, 03:19:28 AM »
I had lots of attention in hs...now - I have even more.. Honestly - I find it progessively easier to get girls, and they are gtting hotter.. I think I'm getting more and more confident and comfortable in my own skin (improvements in physique help too I guess..). The best thing is - now it's a wide range of choice.. 17-40 age range huh.. I still prefer them as young as possible, but it's nice to be able to pick up older ones too..
 On-line is a great way to meet them in this day and age. I have no idea why some of you think there are only crazy bitches or attention whores. I've had one of the most beautiful experiences in my life with one girl due to the internet, so that def. works...
To some degree, the more you don't care, the more they do.  It seems if you're somewhat nice, but they can tell you're indifferent to many things, the more they'll be attracted.
Getbig, where you can be an advocate on anything...all you need is a keyboard and a web connection.
N

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #46 on: September 19, 2012, 03:20:41 AM »
To some degree, the more you don't care, the more they do.  It seems if you're somewhat nice, but they can tell you're indifferent to many things, the more they'll be attracted.
Getbig, where you can be an advocate on anything...all you need is a keyboard and a web connection.

That's true.. That where the game of "balance" comes.. Not to go to extremes of "not caring" or "caring too much"..

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #47 on: September 19, 2012, 03:32:42 AM »
^^Agree with both of you. Defintly dont care too much. But then again I dont give a damn about most things, so no worries there - and yes it defintly works. You should only show interest to some extent, but never go abord. Can be difficult to controll sometimes though, but you girls always enjoy a challenge. ;)

Purge_WTF

« Reply #48 on: September 19, 2012, 06:25:08 AM »
 God made males the aggressors when it comes to relationships. There's a tremendous downside to that in that many guys are slaves to their glands who think with the smaller of their heads rather than the bigger. There are fewer things that drive me crazier than skirt-chasing ladies men.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #49 on: September 19, 2012, 07:04:13 AM »
Pull a Craig Titus works every time