Author Topic: In honor of Coach, 3333386, Quadzilla, Bike nut and uberman  (Read 5905 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: In honor of Coach, 3333386, Quadzilla, Bike nut and uberman
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2012, 06:16:34 PM »
This is 100% correct. It's laughable that they would vote for a guy who has utter disdain for them.

But of course, Romney is WHITE and that's all that matters at this point to those sad dudes. lol

I have read enough of your posts to ascertain that you are in fact, both an idiot and a racist. Again and again, it seems skin color is tantamount to the Holy Grail of entitlement in being given your seal of approval and that skin must be one  of "color" not white.  The darker their skin the better you like people, or so it seems.  The same misguided hatred that powers the Nation of Islam racists.   Go look in a mirror, you've got a reflection.  What do you see?

I'd guess that you see a black man or would you prefer "Black Man"?    ::) I bet you do.  When I look into a mirror I see a man and nothing more.  Nothing special except what people can't see and that's what's on the inside.  The real "you" can be seen by  who you associate with or by how you work both for and with others and treat them as you would be treated.  

You on the other hand don't have to leave people wondering what's on your inside because you vomit your hatred out here on a regular basis.  I've known plenty of "racists" in my life and not all of them were caucasian.  Some were black, some red, some  yellow and some brown.  Some were a mixture of at least two or more aspects of humanity and actually hated that.  Others, most notabley John were more than the sum of their life's experiences.  They were men and women working to better themselves and their lives and those of their families.  

I don't know nor do I really care who pissed in your box of cornflakes but I suggest you stop eating from that box and go buy a new one.  

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2012, 06:34:40 PM »
black racists are voting 94 to 0 for obama   

Im surprised its not 99% to 1% with Romney being the Republican Candidate.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2012, 06:35:53 PM »
Im surprised its not 99% to 1% with Romney being the Republican Candidate.

True - 99% of blacks prefer slavery under Obama to anything else.   Fucking idiots!   I laugh at you morons.   

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2012, 06:38:32 PM »

True - 99% of blacks prefer slavery under Obama to anything else.   Fucking idiots!   I laugh at you morons.   

Well, I know a fella that wont be laughing after the elections and I know a fella that will.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2012, 06:39:50 PM »
Well, I know a fella that wont be laughing after the elections and I know a fella that will.

Wiggs, are you for Romney?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2012, 06:41:17 PM »

Good - you stupid fucking morons who are suffering worse than  anyone else under obama deserve everything you get w obama!  

I laugh at this point at you idiots worshipping a piece of garbage like obama.  

Keep it up - good for laughs,  

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2012, 06:59:33 PM »
Lol @ thinking your choice matters. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2012, 07:06:33 PM »
Lol @ thinking your choice matters. ;D

BINGO   

THE dolts dont get it 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2012, 07:16:24 PM »
BINGO   

THE dolts dont get it 
You're just as bad with your anti Obama shit, like it means anything. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2012, 07:48:15 PM »
Oh, but you want to lie pretend you are not racist, right? lol Give us all a break!  ::)

An angry and racist stereotypical Arthur Avenue GOOMBA. Calling a Harvard Law grad and POTUS a "piece of shit con man". Amazing the level of vitriol and racism that this president brings out of your sorry, mentally ill ass. 

What's a 94%er, PEA BRAIN? Are you claiming to be in the top 6% income bracket, even though you don't have a job, and admittedly live in a Bronx shithhole neighborhood that you can't afford to move out of???
ROTFLMBAO!

Pot calling the kettle black... Literally.

You are the biggest racist on this board. The one way to easily lose an argument and lose what little credibility you do have left is call someone else is pull the race card. The only thing you have going for you is that you don't hide your despised feeling toward "whitey". You are too stupid to see how you and the rest of the minorities are getting played by this current administration. I wouldn't expect you to understand now. Maybe in the future but not now. Peace.

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2012, 07:50:29 PM »
While about 96 percent of blacks might well vote for Obama no matter what, they only make up about 11 percent of the electorate. The black vote only has influence in concentrated pockets of urban America; pockets that are mostly already assured Blue states. It general power is overstated. 

Personally, I like how voting is done in Parador (I think I'd cast my vote for White Simms ;D:

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 19, 2012, 09:37:57 PM »
wiggs, did you find a job btw?

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: September 19, 2012, 10:09:14 PM »
Obama answer to everything is print more money, dumb president that will be re elected by dumb people, when more than 50% of America have nothing, they have nothing to lose or to protect to base their vote on, the whole election process is just like American Idol these days.

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: September 20, 2012, 03:26:40 AM »
Most blacks do not vote, in step with most Americans overall not voting.  They do not vote because one they can't(convicted felons) or they are too apathetic.  So worrying about who gets or who doesn't get the black vote is a moot overall point.