Author Topic: Former GH15 Mod  (Read 227170 times)

gee38

• Getbig IV
Re: Former GH15 Mod
« Reply #50 on: September 20, 2012, 12:58:00 PM »
ok BA

so a question

if GH15 is that omnipotent why when he recommended kigs and people got scammed on his say so could he do fuck all about getting the dough back? serious question.

do you still believe he is or was a pro? or any of the other shite he posts up?

not having a pop at you just interested into how people give the no mark any credence.

concreteguy

• Getbig II
« Reply #51 on: September 20, 2012, 01:00:12 PM »
But this CG girl has been pissing off so many people and has attacked me so many times its normal I respond and let the prick know how big of a girl he really is.

You poor bastard. Noone will sign for your service so you just keep posting pic after pic like some how guys will start seeing muscle.(sad)
Thank you for telling them I was atacking you all the time. Now they will realise I'm of sound mind.

This fucking steam bag said in the open forum that America has nothing but mindless zombies walking shopping malls and a few more things that set him apart. So in the open forum I told him he was an idiot and that he can sit all that anti American shit up his ass. So he runs to the mod room and starts his endless crying and pumping the same hand full of spineless idiots for support. But GH15 never5 said a word. Thats how I know he likes Americans and is probly from here. He never supported all this anti American shit bustinass pucked.

CG

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #52 on: September 20, 2012, 01:01:36 PM »
Read his post and my reply, then you will see why i say what I say.

And I was 'preaching' how good the last years Kigs were. I used them myself and they were rocking. Nothing new there.

But the 2 mods here wouldnt have it and dont want to hear the truth. Simple as that. My statement of last years kigs has got nothing to do with kigs scams. A scam is a scam and a good thing is a good thing. Not hard

Whether last years kigs were good is irrelevant, if they weren't ever legit, it wouldn't be much of a sting would it. But I don't see any problem with you saying november kigs were good either.

Regardless i don't think you should have got banned, the free speech is what i like about getbig. I do disagree about some of your assertions in regards to free speech over there however, it doesn't exist unfortunately. You say anything that isn't 100% in line with the current agenda and it gets deleted or you get banned.

Unfortunately there is a bit of a social incentive structure over there and it means that a fair few people are legitimizing a pretty shady character. For someone to be ok with death threats, posting pictures of children, threatening peoples family's, just because they want to be part of something shows a real lack of character. It's a shame because there is a good community vibe on some of the boards.
Trans Milkshake.

concreteguy

• Getbig II
« Reply #53 on: September 20, 2012, 01:05:28 PM »
Dude you didnt leave....you are KICKED AND BANNED from that site. You wanted to stay like a little girl sucking on a guys dick but you were denied because you are a lunatic and basically a girl. You know that, nothing new to you.

Nobody gets banned from there for being normal and speaking the truth. Nobody.

Filth gets banned, you are banned. COnnect the dots and lay off the insulin while you are at it

Funny, you would say I got banned. What a surprize. Noone would ever leave such a wonderful site hu?

But guess what IDIOT? IABADMAN from PM new I was out of there three weeks ago. WAAWOO!!!! Maybe we can get him to come in and join the fun ASSCLOWN PUNK!

I owned him over and over in the mod room and he just can't stand it. Poor little punk.

CG

NEXUS 6

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #54 on: September 20, 2012, 01:06:03 PM »
lol, were you aware that every scamming infiltrator there has been kicked and banned as soon as it was found out?
-b-, bboy and prosource.

KICKED the hell out the moment it was found out. If somebody wants to scam and make money there that stuff would be kept quiet, not blown to front page of the board where all members STOP buying that same moment.

Your logic is flawed sorry to say

As soon.as it was found out? People have been saying Kigs were a scam from day ONE. and your idiot leader defended them andgave the scammers chance after chance, and used his sway with you morons to keep you all in line and on board....it's called a "CON" you tool, as in you have been deceived.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #55 on: September 20, 2012, 01:06:11 PM »
lol, were you aware that every scamming infiltrator there has been kicked and banned as soon as it was found out?
-b-, bboy and prosource.

KICKED the hell out the moment it was found out. If somebody wants to scam and make money there that stuff would be kept quiet, not blown to front page of the board where all members STOP buying that same moment.

Your logic is flawed sorry to say

And here we have an example of the excruciatingly stupid type of person that gets rolled for $$$$$ over at Never Never land.
Trans Milkshake.

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: September 20, 2012, 01:08:45 PM »
ok squire

do you believe he got victor martinez out of prison?

he claimed he knew pillowtalk but didn't know he was a pedo - how can this be?

do you believe he a) gets people killed and b) he would post about this if he did?

some of his drug info is about right for an amateur / national level competitor in my opinion but its this bs about all events revolve around him thats a bit silly. don't you agree?

do you actually know who he is?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #57 on: September 20, 2012, 01:09:51 PM »
I go by the internet name Concreteguy. I quit the mod thing at GH15 this morning. I thought about how I would handle leaving GH15s site most of the day at work.
 I think what is most appropriate is to just say I'm sorry. I had no idea he was posting pics of peoples families and making death threats. I did see him offering cash for info leading to people, but had little idea what for. I tried so hard to fly above all the shit there.
This internet coward stands for everything I don't respect in people.

I don't now if any of you ever saw the movie TwilightZone. If you did you would have seen a four part movie. Each part had it's own story. One of the stories was about a little boy that lived in a house with a bunch of adults. The adults were afraid of the child because the child was really a monster, it just looked like a child. This is about as spot on as it could ever be when you try to imagine what being a mod there is like.
 He has some idiot called apply85 that makes no bones about never lifting a weight or doing gear. Yet he is HG15s right hand man. This kid has the back bone of an earthworm and has no respect for anyone. If I could get my has on his neck!LOL
 Another pure piece of shit goes by the name of bustinass. GH15 has made this idiot a GH15 approved coach. These poor members are told to pay him money to be coached by him. For you who may not know bustinass, he is a kid built like a swimmer and all he suscribes to is doing tren and masteron. He also "has no use for PCT"........LOL He has posted litterally over 60 dif pics of himself. Some nude. YES NUDE! Sad to say but I'm the ONLY mod there that has any State or City BBing show wins. He has JEDI mods that are REALLY smart.LOL<-------(JEDI= SUCKS GH15 COCK). Me not a JEDI.LOL

I don't believe the person who posts as GH15 is the same person or persons who did about a year ago. This guy ONLY posts about KIGS and how wonderful it is. PERIOD! The GH15 that is running the show now has little to no money. He even scammed me for two HGH kits during my stay there. B-Boy/Brad knows of this. I spoke on the phone with him at length before doing this. I know for an absolute fact he has done this to many, Many more as well. He promises you he will make you a sponsored athlete at his site with a $500 a month deal on gear every month for free. All you have to do is send the kits. Then he e-mails you and says" the kits were all balonie/bunk and he owes you nothing. His admin and BIGHER also know of this. I mailed the kits to BIGHER and emailed the admin when good old GH15 didn't return my email.

This could go on for ever. Just wanted to say I'm sorry. I made a big mistake being a mod there and helping him in any way.
I will live with what I did and move on.

Please don't believe anything he says unless he tells you he wants to sell you Kigs. It will be a lie.

Thanks for your time.

CG

Hi Wes!

concreteguy

• Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: September 20, 2012, 01:10:44 PM »
more info you rat

You guys are beating me up for juice and calling me a rat. I'm not a RAT and thats why I have said what I have said.

In time the truth will come out about this guy. There will be more ike me . I promise.

CG

NEXUS 6

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #59 on: September 20, 2012, 01:16:45 PM »
Dude you were SELLING NARCOTICS to our members. What do you expect?

COme on man, sell NARCOTICS to young guys, how can you do that.

I know how you can....MONEY!

And as for coaching. it is going excellent, thanks for asking. I believe you yourself have referred people to me at least a few times. If you didnt believe it was good, that says something about your respect to those people.

And pls be so cool to post a pic and THEN call me some bad names. How can you even compare your Shrek insulin ridden body to anybody?

Dont get high on your own supply son.

OMFG....really?

I, guess selling fake GH to "young guys" is ok?

at least he was selling real drugs, he's, got one up on the rest of the scumbags over there

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #60 on: September 20, 2012, 01:18:30 PM »
Everyone Getting Fucked by Fella GH15 , but nobody has the balls to Out the Fella Gh15

thats because GH 15 does the fucking

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: September 20, 2012, 01:19:29 PM »
BA can you answer my qs please pal?

also do you believe that the 'new kigs are' hgh igf i insulin and a diuretic. I mean really?

concreteguy

• Getbig II
« Reply #62 on: September 20, 2012, 01:22:31 PM »
Dude you were SELLING NARCOTICS to our members. What do you expect?

COme on man, sell NARCOTICS to young guys, how can you do that.

I know how you can....MONEY!

And as for coaching. it is going excellent, thanks for asking. I believe you yourself have referred people to me at least a few times. If you didnt believe it was good, that says something about your respect to those people.

And pls be so cool to post a pic and THEN call me some bad names. How can you even compare your Shrek insulin ridden body to anybody?

Dont get high on your own supply son.

This is the best you can do?? Narcotics to children? LOL OK..YOU GOT ME MAN. hehehehehe

This is the kind of juice you guys want but I wont talk about it. They all got togeter and decieded to drum this shit up and put it out there.

If I were you, and thank God I'm not. I would press charges against me  TODAY. GHMORON has my name and addy so send the court order. Then post it up here for us all to have a laugh.

BTW: Everyone knows you have zero guys sign with you. LOSER!!!

CG

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #63 on: September 20, 2012, 01:24:27 PM »
This forum is SO full of drama... yowza...

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #64 on: September 20, 2012, 01:25:59 PM »
Can't wait for pellius to start adding his hysterics to this thread.

concreteguy

• Getbig II
« Reply #65 on: September 20, 2012, 01:28:14 PM »
OMFG....really?

I, guess selling fake GH to "young guys" is ok?

at least he was selling real drugs, he's, got one up on the rest of the scumbags over there

YA, THAT! ;D
and they are real........I'm triping now.
CG

NEXUS 6

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #66 on: September 20, 2012, 01:32:59 PM »
you actually think it is OK to sell NARCOTICS to members through pm's?

Wow, your standards are below any normal levels. I guess you bought them off him so you are not looking str8

Nobody ever willingly sold gake HGH to anybody. Once again, as soon as we tested the GH and it came out WAY too low = they got kicked out.

We TEST things and dont go on hunches of people like you saying it is fake without ANY proof. Proof = actions, no proof = internet warrior

People do drugs, who fucking cares. We are all adults. The words "double standard" come to mind..it's OK to sell illegal steroids, but not rec drugs...LOL

DON'T sell the 18, year old kid any pills.....but sell him enough Tren to melt his kidneys, if he's lucky enough to actually get the tren be paid for.

and low morals? I guess you are another asshole that thinks it's Ok to threaten people and go after them in the real world, for comments passed online.

making fun of you people is like making fun of a retard....it's no fun when the person is oblivious

concreteguy

• Getbig II
« Reply #67 on: September 20, 2012, 01:34:14 PM »
Well ok, if you say you didnt then you say you didnt. Perhaps PROOF will be shown, perhaps not. Until then its words on words and no winner there. PM guys sure like their money even with selling hardcore illegal drugs, oh well.

I dont press charges on anybody, I am not the police.

Me not having clients? How is this everybody you speak off? How do you know how many clients I have? lol

Lets just say it like this. When you get up in the morning to go to your construction job, I will be thinking about you when I turn on my other side in my bed  :D

Then wake up and have my breakfast and work with my clients, getting them looking better each day and week. Then a nice BJ from the missus and by the time my midday nap is over, you will be coming back from work all beaten to shit and exhausted. The price you pay for looking like you do and having such a personality you do. Have fun tomorrow!
Thats a concrete company with my name on it. I pay more taxes than you make a year you fucking idiot.

CG

concreteguy

• Getbig II
« Reply #68 on: September 20, 2012, 01:36:02 PM »
did you feel empowered as a mod?

did you consider it a duty?

dont play the victim now, you were part of a ponzi scheme

Hey, stick this shit up your fucking ass! You think I'm part of ANY scam.........POST UP PROOF. OR SHUT THE FUCK UP!

GOT THAT?

CG

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #69 on: September 20, 2012, 01:36:49 PM »
This is the real concreteguy, he's a good well respected member of many boards.

Glad you spoke the truth man, people have known this was a scam for a while, but still many sheep followed. You opened your eyes and saw the truth.

It's now falling apart piece by piece. No member of that board has any clout left, it's all a joke.

8)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #70 on: September 20, 2012, 01:38:26 PM »
Tell GH15 these kigs I ordered aren't working and I am starting to get a little worried.

;D ;D ;D

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #71 on: September 20, 2012, 01:41:04 PM »
this is confusing.  g101 was Gh15's biggest fan here on getbig.  Dude was like his lawyer always posting.  he was even promoting the new site and now he doesn't exist?  Doesn't make sense.

He was a gimmick.

8)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #72 on: September 20, 2012, 01:41:32 PM »
Get in line pal!  :D

Been there done that. She is not as tight as she used to be but hey, my dad left quite the ravage behind!

This is a disturbing post :-\

concreteguy

• Getbig II
« Reply #73 on: September 20, 2012, 01:45:00 PM »
I dont believe you do. EVERYBODY says you make less money then a russian hooker in Dubai on a Ramadan tuesday  :D

Isnt it cool how this EVERYBODY can be used to fit ANY purpose. They sure talk alot, those everybody. And they are not saying good things about you my man

You are getting slaughtered here also my man. Some are corrupt here but a lot of them are normal, they sense the bullshit you bring.

Tell them why your here butplug. He is a JETI and jeti nights are for freedom and going into the internet and defending GH15.
You just wont shut up will you? WOW are you a fucking CLOWN. Everyone loves you and yet you stay. Just like the little home you have there with all you sceaming buddies. Sad but true. Just like you should be coaching guys to do shows your a good mod man. You keep telling yourself that OK?

I'm going to the gym soon and may have to brake away from all the fun. Have fun with all your friends here!   wink

CG

concreteguy

• Getbig II
« Reply #74 on: September 20, 2012, 01:46:49 PM »
This is the real concreteguy, he's a good well respected member of many boards.

Glad you spoke the truth man, people have known this was a scam for a while, but still many sheep followed. You opened your eyes and saw the truth.

It's now falling apart piece by piece. No member of that board has any clout left, it's all a joke.

8)

Thank you my friend!

CG