Author Topic: Former GH15 Mod  (Read 227235 times)

concreteguy

• Getbig II
Re: Former GH15 Mod
« Reply #375 on: September 23, 2012, 09:47:44 AM »
I thought some of you would want to know what a scam begger15 and his forum is.

BigMouth is asking for emails and pm's. Didn't anyone notice none of these begger15 mods have called me on one thing I have said?
This in and of it's self tells the tail of the tape. "Open your eyes" said the blind man.

CG

Concereteguy,

What exactly is the purpose of this thread?

"1"

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #376 on: September 23, 2012, 09:48:03 AM »
Concereteguy,

What exactly is the purpose of this thread?

"1"
He's trying to suck his way into the hearts of getbiggers so he can steal our personal info and take it back to his god for free bunk gh.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #377 on: September 23, 2012, 09:49:41 AM »

BigMouth is asking for emails and pm's. Didn't anyone notice none of these begger15 mods have called me on one thing I have said?
This in and of it's self tells the tail of the tape. "Open your eyes" said the blind man.

CG

I knew gh-15 was full of shit years ago when he claimed to be a professional bodybuilder who was in the top 5 of the Olympia anyone who would believe him and send him money got what they deserve

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #378 on: September 23, 2012, 09:52:49 AM »

CG

We already knew that.  None of the veteran posters here ever took any of that nonsense seriously.

One of the main reasons he left was because he was losing ground on this forum and only the kids were following him, while the more seasoned posters could care less.

He was an entertaining figure to say the least, but why would anyone send him money for anything?

"1"

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #379 on: September 23, 2012, 10:01:18 AM »
ok, thats it, can the whole gh15 guys please leave now, this includes concrete guy.

we re not a bunch of kids, ppl here called out gh15 from very very early on.

youre not awakening anyone here, and now the lot of you, kindly fuck off.
This. Or reveal something we don't already know, bring something new.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #380 on: September 23, 2012, 10:02:32 AM »
deficiary means you LACK something,a deficit. And you are in a DEEP deficit in many areas sadly.

I thought they learned you more in schools then just how to shoot innocent people in their own countries and how to order the Iphone 5...

Guess not

It's "THAN."

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #381 on: September 23, 2012, 10:03:48 AM »
This. Or reveal something we don't already know, bring something new.

Exactly.

"1"

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #382 on: September 23, 2012, 10:06:45 AM »
We already knew that.  None of the veteran posters here ever took any of that nonsense seriously.

One of the main reasons he left was because he was losing ground on this forum and only the kids were following him, while the more seasoned posters could care less.

He was an entertaining figure to say the least, but why would anyone send him money for anything?

"1"

good post props
T

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #383 on: September 23, 2012, 10:13:35 AM »
good post props
Yep onemorerep is spot on.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #384 on: September 23, 2012, 10:15:14 AM »
gh 15 is all but finished. its like watching a falling a dictator , his inner circle defecting one by one, even the goolible palius will wake up and smell the coffee soon.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #385 on: September 23, 2012, 10:31:37 AM »
gh 15 is all but finished. its like watching a falling a dictator , his inner circle defecting one by one, even the goolible palius will wake up and smell the coffee soon.
Thanks for your valuable contribution,  cocksniffer.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #386 on: September 23, 2012, 11:16:41 AM »
Thanks for your valuable contribution,  cocksniffer.

Thanks for your "valuable" approval , c u ntface

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #387 on: September 23, 2012, 01:52:28 PM »
If GH15 had any integrity at all ( like he claims to), He would have refunded everyobodys'  losses after he conned them into buying bunk kigs.

The guy is a terrible person. how about shut the fuck up and stop pushing drugs....

Anybody that cant see he is dealing and/or getting kickbacks from the brands he pushes, deserves to be scammed. Its fucking clear as day.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #388 on: September 23, 2012, 02:51:53 PM »
But it's OK to call me on the carpet about selling narcotics to kids? YOU FUCKING ASS CLOWN!
 Go read reply 314 SHITBAG. Just staying there means you condone it. IDIOT!

CG

Wow. Your paranoia is reaching dangerous levels. I called you on the carpet for selling narcotics to kids? Really? Show me well.

gh15 is all about money and you're all about ethics, eh? The more you talk the worse you look. Remember telling gh15 how crazy he is not making any money off the forum?

Quote from: concreteguy on August 14, 2012, 12:08:48 AM

Numbers snowball. More brings more and then more again. You have some kids as mods with ideas that don't reflect wanting to make money. Money is your ticket to success in the forum game.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #389 on: September 23, 2012, 02:54:00 PM »
I have to point out something and maybe I missed it cause I didn't read the last few pages but gh15 handed out his punishment as posted earlier....now here's two guys gh15 claims ripped off thousands of dollars and supposedly got people sick by promoting bunk gear and gh15's "punishment" is to claim one guy will die a premature natural death and the other guy will live to be 100?? That's his punishment? Really? What happened to making people disappear with the supposed high level government connections? What happened to destroying people? I mean really? Live to 100? Fucking really?!?!!

Hahaa!!!! And getbiggers are supposed to be afraid of that? Some internet voodoo? Lmfao!!!! And those morons on his site are like "oh good job boss" and "yeah god make them pay" hahahahaaahahahahahahaha haa!!!!!!!!

Shivering in my boots!! ;D ;D

You ever see a hundred year old man? Sucks. The wrath of gh15 knows no mercy.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #390 on: September 23, 2012, 02:56:21 PM »
GH15 and the crew are all crooks! scammers! most of them are on probation like pellius. The only guy they had who might go somewhere was B-Boy and the banned him for doing exactly what they do. Bi GH user is trying to get 6 grand from what I heard from the board! He would have that money if he did not blow every cent on roids and HGH! the dog is probably fine just a GH15 scam!

They are most all trash. whats sick is peope look up to these ass-blowers. Fuck Gh15 he is a phony!

Why do you continually make charges you can't prove. I am not on probation. My case was dismissed.

And you wonder why people don't take you seriously.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #391 on: September 23, 2012, 02:57:06 PM »
is pellius on probationfor stealing from his church to buy gh good christian values right there  ;D

Like Jaime said, you only state facts.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #392 on: September 23, 2012, 03:04:56 PM »
Eh...if he started posting PM's or emails to back his shit up I might be impressed, as it sits it's all he said/she said bullshit.

I will! I will! Note in a matter of a day I've gone from fighting my ass off to spewing lies. Even sucking up to apply85 to find the rat. Of course he has an alibi that he's quick to point out. Now this is a guy you can trust. If I have time I'll show you some real kiss ass post to gh15 and what he has to say about this board.

Kicked off of PM, kicked off of gh15, and now so desperately trying to find a home on a board that he's been shitting on for months.

Just came from GB. I have been following the thread Pellius has been fighting his ass off in.
I key in to GH15 and bounce around and see we arn't suppose to go to GB any more? Only if your a JEDI?

Is this because we have a Stone Cold Rat as a mod? In that thread BIGMC said he just got done chatting with an elf and the elf says all the elfs are ganging up to figure a way to get back at them. Then I come here and see the shit they have been up to and all the talk.
 Can Apply85 or the admin come up with a way to find out who was at GB before 12:04PM today?
You had b working for PM and in the inner circle and now this.

Lets start with the mods that can be confirmed as being on all morning and up to 12:04 without clocking out.

I will be on the list of mods that weren't on line this morning. I have a day job. But then again, I know noone at GB and only posted there but once. It was to tell the members GH15 was back on line. This was the first time the site went down.

CG

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #393 on: September 23, 2012, 03:09:06 PM »

LOL!!! I cringe every time i read posts over there. I challenge anyone to find a bigger collection of beta's in one place, "Yes boss, your the king boss, please take my wife god". A lot of them have a huge hatred of getbig, without ever having been on the site. Scary how dumb people are and how group think takes over.

He supposedly got fucked over in his own back yard and what does he do in response. Sweet fuck all.

Well, you got me on that one. We do have/had a few shameless gh15 ass kissers on the board.

Boss, I can test this stuff if you like to compare it to the ProSpec IGF-1 if you like. It builds heat really quick. The worst night sweats I have ever had. My muscles all got harder in 24hours of first shot.
 You get one REAL and HONEST sponsor with just IGF-1 at a good price and we are all set!
The slin gives this a much larger working window. I truly wonder how you will view HGH after hammering this stuff fearlessly the way only you do. LOL
Thank you so much for jumping on this one. ONLY HERE/ONLY YOU!!!

CG

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #394 on: September 23, 2012, 03:09:57 PM »
boards can go like that losers flock there and get treated like shit but come back for more

they can never be get big and thats what hurts gh 1 5 the most

And you're there everyday, why?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #395 on: September 23, 2012, 03:11:25 PM »
gh15
SUPERNOVA

in regard the dismissal of concrete guy

« on: September 20, 2012, 09:18:41 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I BANNED CONCRETE GUY FOR TREATING OTHER MODS LIKE SHIT FOR 3 MONTHS,,

CONCRETE GUY WAS ENTRY LEVEL MOD

CONCETE GUY FINAL STRAW WAS A COMBINATION OF THINGS,,MAINLY NARCOTIC RELATED

THAT INDIVIDUAL IS NOT STABLE MENTALLY

HE GOT KICKED OFF BY ME PERSNALY

gh15 approved

Truth just flows effortlessly through the pipes of our god.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #396 on: September 23, 2012, 03:12:07 PM »
I'm guessing that none of those fucktards are good at counting, average log on over there is around 100, it's a deadzone, with a few sadcases that feel part of something due to star wars user titles, and a shitload of average joes trying to get drug hook ups.

I wonder who g101 was a gimmick of, had a thousand posts going apeshit over here, 40 over there, basically doesn't exist.

Is that why you had to lie and make up numbers?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #397 on: September 23, 2012, 03:13:53 PM »
gh15
SUPERNOVA

Re: in regard the dismissal of concrete guy

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2012, 10:33:50 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yes and selling narcotics,,

i told fellas that narcotics are number 1 enemy of bodybuild,, i dont play around thats why im so talked about

today im number one most importent idividual in bodybuildd....narsistic? yes sure...but im so big fellas will tell you gh15 before they can name curent champ

i will not let narcotics ruin this cult farther...infact i wll probably bring you down in real life

my aultimate test is dealer widow...i promised somthing corect? it will be fulfilled

gh15 approved

That's our god, always trying to make the world a better place. Sigh.... my hero.....

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #398 on: September 23, 2012, 03:17:02 PM »
Pellius,

Nice to see you return home.  Where have you been?  In your absence, we changed a few things around here.

Feel free to PM me anytime and stay for a while.

"1"

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #399 on: September 23, 2012, 03:17:23 PM »
It's mixed with a number of things I don't know exactly LMFAO and people hand over money knowing this?  ???  I could see if your career depended on taking PEDs but what a waste of time , money and effort to be a wanna-be

exhibit A)  :-\

Whose that handsome lean, fighting machine?

BTW, I've seen you pics chubb, chubb and standing next to me on the beaches of Hawaii you'd be laughed at, Haole.