Author Topic: Former GH15 Mod  (Read 227263 times)

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Re: Former GH15 Mod
« Reply #575 on: September 26, 2012, 09:05:48 PM »
Pellius you're close to 60 and this is how you spend your time. You are severely impaired.
T

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #576 on: September 26, 2012, 10:47:55 PM »
Pellius you're close to 60 and this is how you spend your time. You are severely impaired.

How old are you and when do you plan to die?

I would kick your ass. No joke.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #577 on: September 26, 2012, 11:59:11 PM »
How old are you and when do you plan to die?

I would kick your ass. No joke.

you are weak and small little man
T

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #578 on: September 27, 2012, 02:43:25 AM »
you are weak and small little man

Who would kick your ass. No joke,

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #579 on: September 27, 2012, 02:46:22 AM »
Who would kick your ass. No joke,

who would?

nobody lizard tits
T

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #580 on: September 27, 2012, 02:48:26 AM »
quoted for TRUTH!

So b-boy, how's IP doing? Maybe you should double check with your partner in crime before you answer that question. But only one of you is getting the black rose.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #581 on: September 27, 2012, 03:01:41 AM »
 ;D

gh15
SUPERNOVA

NO MORE !

« on: September 19, 2012, 12:10:29 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I DO NOT ALLOW ripped.com MEMBERS TO BE PART OF GETBIG DYING BOARD,,

FROM THIS DAY ON I WILL HAVE LIST OF NAMES EVERY WEEK DELIVERED TO THAT I WILL BANN

GETBIG IS NO MORE CONSIDERED ACCEPTABLE HERE

ADMIN WILL COME AND EXPLAIN THE DIRECT REASON BEHIND THIS DECISION,,

ONCE AGAIN! YOU WILL BE BANNED IF YOUR NAME GETS TO ME AS ACTIVE ON GETBIG

gh15 approved
sept 18 2012

funny thing is all the mods are collaborating to defend his board over here which is why dustin, bustin ass and lizard tits are typinf their 500 word essays about how they dont give a shit about get big

its all they talk about on elf world
T

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #582 on: September 27, 2012, 03:29:20 AM »
so pellius will be banned by gh15

this is truly hilarious

what a group of fucking mugs

concreteguy

• Getbig II
« Reply #583 on: September 27, 2012, 05:01:11 AM »

No he wont be banned. gh15 made him and the other tewls you see posting JEDI's. A "JEDI" is allowed to go out into the internet and diffend gh15. He is telling everyone where they can go on the internet. He also tells members what products they can purchase and if he hears of an infraction you will be banned on this as well.

CG

this is truly hilarious

concreteguy

• Getbig II
« Reply #584 on: September 27, 2012, 05:05:12 AM »
pellious, could you post the last message I put it the mod room? and put it up as it was posted

CG

How about this one? Deny making this post, too? So protective of your boss. It was all so heart warming. You even made it in colors.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #585 on: September 27, 2012, 05:35:48 AM »

this is truly hilarious

LOL That message board is beginning to resemble Jonestown more and more by the day. The cult leader senses he is beginning to lose control so he tightens restrictions. Some will probably try to leave but most will stick around to the bitter end, regardless of the repercussions. It's incredible, all over some shitty drugs that these morons think they can't live without.

JoeBelushi88

• Getbig II
« Reply #586 on: September 27, 2012, 06:04:10 AM »
most of the ifbb is on ripped.com  ;D ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #587 on: September 27, 2012, 10:55:57 AM »
most of the ifbb is on spam  ;D ;D

post under you main account  ::)
T

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #588 on: September 27, 2012, 12:58:27 PM »
lol what a bunh of saps...we've seen this before. ::)

queefer

• Getbig II
« Reply #589 on: September 27, 2012, 06:29:42 PM »
Here's my question.  I knew that 15 wasn't the same guy as those who posted on here.  And I knew it right away.  How could you guys not tell it was someone different?   And Apply as his main mod.  That's the most retarded thing about the whole site.

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #590 on: September 27, 2012, 06:39:13 PM »
Yea, I finally had it when the gh15 account said we couldn't post on get big.

Here I AM.

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #591 on: September 27, 2012, 06:43:31 PM »
Here's my question.  I knew that 15 wasn't the same guy as those who posted on here.  And I knew it right away.  How could you guys not tell it was someone different?   And Apply as his main mod.  That's the most retarded thing about the whole site.

no it is the same person, but it isn't the same guy who posted a few years back, all this guy talks about is hgh and how kigtropin is magic, what a fucking shill, whose ever pic gets posted he says they are on "legit" kigtropin, rock is on kigtropin according to him  ::)  it must be Hollywood latest secret ! All the members who even knew anything left that board, the rest are in denial. That board is not good, they think it is good to say to a newby to take a kg of tren and anadrol, there are boards out there that ARE actually good, with members who have DECADES of experience with steroids and are well educated on them, they can specifically answer your question.

Go ask "gh15" for a specific answer on what goes on 4 weeks out, 2 weeks out, 3 days out, the night b4 ect, he will not know, I doubt the guy on that account even lifts weights, just sits there and gives some advice that any 1 knows, that taking alot of steroids will make you grow !

I dont even get the whole thing of getting no money from it... There is no fucking shame in making money is an "honest way" but doing it by selling some junk is untolerable.

I give that board 3 more months, after that you will notice most members will leave and come back here or where ever they came from, most of the better members have left anyway

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #592 on: September 27, 2012, 06:45:33 PM »
Yea, I finally had it when the gh15 account said we couldn't post on get big.

Here I AM.
What was your account over there? ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #593 on: September 27, 2012, 06:48:00 PM »
What was your account over there? ;)

Mcfarterson.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #594 on: September 28, 2012, 01:15:09 AM »
pellious, could you post the last message I put it the mod room? and put it up as it was posted

CG

Any other favors you want me to do Benedict Arnold? But even though no one here is honest enough to admit it they know I'm a fair man. I will put up your last post but I'm going to put up the entire exchange with the other mods to put it in proper context.

This where apply85 comes in and calls you out again for pointing fingers and implying there's a rat among the mods. You have done that before and caused a lot of dissent and strife among the mods. Always looking for a rat and traitor ("The lady doth protest too much, methinks").  You're typical meltdown reply is to threaten apply85 and then whine and cry how Bustin Ass so routinely and effortlessly rips you a new one. He does this by simple logic and facts stated almost dispassionately. A methodology that drives you nuts because as all can see here you are not a thinking, reasonable person but simply emotes. You just respond emotionally and not logically and your emotions always stem from anger. This is clearly evident in your post here when you turn over the table and stomp off like a child with a "fuck off everyone" tantrum.

Then you focus on gh15 and accuse him of black mailing you into sending samples to him. Exactly how did he black mail you? Does he have some deep dark secret about you that we don't know about? Do you even know what black mail means?

I remember the exchange between you and gh15 and as there were some questions as to the legitimacy of the kigs (surprise!) and you willingly sent him samples. Just like I willingly sent samples from my original batch to some whom I trust and are more knowledgeable than I am. Had I known I could have sent them to gh15 I would have jumped at the chance and thrown in some free sushi and pineapple juice to show my appreciation.

Now, of course, this is where gh15 responded and you got banned. You did not say you were leaving the board, you just told us fuck you, which you have done before, but you didn't say you were leaving. gh15 banned you because of your direct insult to him. So, again you are caught in a blatant lie proved by your own words. This final post shows you once again angry and lashing out at everybody like a crack addict which you have done before but you never said you were leaving the board. Your sorry crybaby ass was kicked off.

The exchange ends with the always reasonable and level headed and truly one of the best fellas we have on that board, Reardon Metal, who was simply trying to keep the peace, keep things civil, and calm your narcotic induced rage. But no matter how respectful he was to you (as I have always been prior) and how fair as he tries to look at both sides of the story even getting into a bit of a row with his long time ally, BustinAss, it never matters to you because if anybody so much as hints any dissent let alone disagreement with you you fly off the handle and go into your typical rage mode. And though Reardon Metal has the patience of Job even he finally gives up on you. And even after your dismissal I came on this thread and addressed you in a very respectful manner trying to get to the bottom of this because it was all new to me and I wanted your side of the story. I asked you some very pointed questions and typically you just lash out in anger.

Here is your final post on our board in it's proper context that you asked to be posted.

what is this bullshit u fucking moron

last time u set up a witch hunt it leads back to YOU

dont u udnerstand bigmc is a liar and all he has is alex23 copy pasting him whatever he can

fuckin retard

THIS IS WHY YOU ARE HATED ON EVERY FORUM INCLUDING THIS!

IF I EVER vSAW YOUR FUCKING PUSST ASS FACE TO FACE, I WOULD CRUSH IT!

YOU GOT THAT? YOU PUNK FUCKING TOY OF A MAN!!!

Every time I post this fucking come bucket fagot BA post his pucking shit. You morons tell me to just get along? Howabout he just fucking shits on someone else.
I will not be treated this way by a bunch of children. FUCK OFF KIDS!

GH15, this is your fault. You bring in idiots for mods and then you wonder why you get no direction. LOL GIVE ME BACK THE TWO FUCKING KITS YOU BLACK MAILED FROM ME.

I know how to play this game real well.

I'm no child, sir. I'm 34 damn years old and I THINK before I engage or post or try to flame.

You seem to not understand that by my asking for you guys to settle it down that it's YOU I'm doing the favor. YOU are the one who should be setting an example of etiquette (please don't try to spell this one) with your words and wisdom, since you are in fact our elder.

I've treated you as such, being as respectful as possible when pointing out that you're inflammatory postings cause problems and I've been fair to criticize both sides of your argument.

But this... you.... heh... wow, you are fucking loony, man. You DON'T need high BP at your age, you'll do a Don Youngblood.

Anyway, Arrivederce!

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #595 on: September 28, 2012, 01:26:39 AM »
Pellius,

-what is your take on gh15 saying that every impressive looking guy (including Dwayne " the rock"  johnson) is using "legit" kigtropin.

-what is your take on him ordering grown men around and telling them which internet forum they are allowed to voice their opinion on.

-do you think an actual company is going to the effort to put IGF (which so expensive, that your life 10 times over is not worth more than a gram of it) and diuretics in it, sell it for cheap just for the fuck of it.. wouldn't it be more wise to just put somatropin into it ? and isn't that what actual, reliable companies do ? I wouldn't trust such company anyway, who knows what else they are putting into their hgh kits, some new peptides that cause cancer possibly ?

I have more questions though, ill leave these with you for now

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #596 on: September 28, 2012, 01:40:39 AM »
Pellius,

-what is your take on gh15 saying that every impressive looking guy (including Dwayne " the rock"  johnson) is using "legit" kigtropin.

-what is your take on him ordering grown men around and telling them which internet forum they are allowed to voice their opinion on.

-do you think an actual company is going to the effort to put IGF (which so expensive that your life 10 times over is not worth more than a gram) and diuretics in it, sell it for cheap just for the fuck of it.. wouldn't it be more wise to just put somatropin into it ? and isn't that what actual, reliable companies do ? I wouldn't trust such company anyway, who knows what else they are putting into their hgh kits, some new peptides that cause cancer possibly ?

I have more questions though, ill leave these with you for now

You know, I've gotten a lot of question since coming back and I've always tried to take them seriously and answer them honestly yet I never get any direct answers, other than from chaos, to my questions from the peanut gallery (I don't include bboy and -b- as the peanut gallery as they are really my main focus and the rest of your are just chatter). bigmc claimed that he tried to "warn me" about gh15. I asked him where and when? No answer. He just made it up like he makes things up such as me stealing from the church to buy drugs. When you lack a coherent argument you have to just pull things out of thin air.

But just like I answered one by one, number by number, similar questions posed previously I see it does no use. You won't like my answer, you will not debate it, you will simply say I'm old and lack muscle mass. You are not serious about finding the truth but just to bash gh15 so it's simply not worth the effort and you'll simply say I'm too afraid to answer you. But I don't know you so I don't really care. 

But, by all means, keep asking. I might be in a generous mood as I was with the narcotic addict who I certainly owe no favors. 

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #597 on: September 28, 2012, 01:56:57 AM »
Pellius ,

I thought I would appreciate you being here as I could get answers that consist of more than literal mumbo jumbo.

But you're logic is terrible, see the burden of proof is on you, you're on " our " site, you are not here to ask us questions, rather you are here to answer our questions and try to convince us.

What you're doing right now is like a religious nut doing the following, " god is real, prove me wrong !" It is not our job to prove your god right , it is your job to prove him right to us and thus answer our questions, so I am all ears.

And remember that truth is not synonymous with honesty  :P

PS : I am not going to call you out on your appearance, I am not here to really even argue about drug regimes, we all know our own truths here and they are similar to each other.. In all honesty i think you're ripped as hell, not eveny one can have round muscle like phil..

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #598 on: September 28, 2012, 05:35:32 AM »
Pellius ,

I thought I would appreciate you being here as I could get answers that consist of more than literal mumbo jumbo.

But you're logic is terrible, see the burden of proof is on you, you're on " our " site, you are not here to ask us questions, rather you are here to answer our questions and try to convince us.

What you're doing right now is like a religious nut doing the following, " god is real, prove me wrong !" It is not our job to prove your god right , it is your job to prove him right to us and thus answer our questions, so I am all ears.

And remember that truth is not synonymous with honesty  :P

PS : I am not going to call you out on your appearance, I am not here to really even argue about drug regimes, we all know our own truths here and they are similar to each other.. In all honesty i think you're ripped as hell, not eveny one can have round muscle like phil..

I'm not here to answer anybody's questions. I came here because of the kig thread and to give the other side of the story regarding bboy and -b-. Also, I was notified of this thread via PM on my board and the comment about how I was afraid to come back on this board and the beating I would take. GetBig is not what it use to be and I've hardly been given a beating no matter how much gimmicks like Nexus and his month old account keep insisting and banging his spoon about.  I was side tracked by this thread and came here initially to get CG's side of the story. I've gotten a much better insight into him as a person and regret any previous support I had given. Although it is said about everybody that GB doesn't like this CG truly is a mess.

And as far as appearance, as this is a bodybuilding board, I am very aware of what people look like in real life. I've seen what bigmc looks like. I can only imagine what guys like chaos, Nexus and Jamie look like shirtless. I know they will immediately jump on the "you're gay" band wagon but this is a bodybuilding board and like it or not the concern is more on your appearance then how much weight you can lift or tires you can roll over. On a bodybuilding board people access one's physique and physiques of others and it's something we are all interested in or we wouldn't be here. There is a reason why you will never see the physiques of guys like Jaime, Nexus or chaos. It's simply because they just don't look in any kind of shape and would be laughed off the board. No matter how much they deny it the fact of the matter is that if they had a physiques of a Bob Paris or Kevin Leverone , hell even of BigBobs or Groink, they would proudly post pictures. But they don't. And they never will.

So any disparaging comments, though I will reluctantly admit use to bother me, have zero effect now. It's what GetBig does. You could look like Frank Zane and you will still have these closet fatties, and they are overwhelmingly all over weight, criticizing you. I know how I stack up in real life and at my age if you don't have a gut spilling over your belt line you are ahead of the game.

In the real world this ex congressman in his early forties was considered to be in great shape.

And this is life time juicer, a real juicer, John Romano, who makes his living in the bodybuilding industry. He is about 3 years younger than me. And I have no chest?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #599 on: September 28, 2012, 09:34:15 AM »
I can only imagine what guys like chaos, Nexus and Jamie look like shirtless. I know they will immediately jump on the "you're gay" band wagon
Fag.

I can tell you while I have zero interest is posing topless for you   , that at 6'2" tall and 272lbs you would get lost if I stood in front of you. Some of us aren't into vanity, it is a sin you know. ;) Tell us how much you've spent on steroids to get those massive 15" guns and 17" quads? :o
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!