Author Topic: Former GH15 Mod  (Read 227054 times)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: Former GH15 Mod
« Reply #625 on: September 28, 2012, 11:12:40 PM »
Yeah yeah...sea of fat...of course, any natural that dwarfs a 6'2" 165# bunk steroid abuser is fat. ::)

22 yo kid I workout with is your size and he's 6% and only lifted for a few months,  I just hooked him up with some black market creatine and protein powder....by December he'll be bigger than you, without ever knowing the joys of being ripped off by god for fake kigs.

Lol, enjoy being small and weak(physically and mentally) :D

Fella know legit black market protein and creatine, can literally feel pyramid size diarrhea loads growing from inside within hour of taking

rph159

• Getbig II
« Reply #626 on: September 28, 2012, 11:17:39 PM »
LOL its funny he hasnt been on this board since fucking april and yet GH15 still comes up on a weekly basis. fucking pathetic. move on people. ::) i swear ive seen more developed social skills in retards for christ sake.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #627 on: September 29, 2012, 12:20:48 AM »
LOL its funny he hasnt been on this board since fucking april and yet GH15 still comes up on a weekly basis. fucking pathetic. move on people. ::) i swear ive seen more developed social skills in retards for christ sake.

hi gh 15
T

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #628 on: September 29, 2012, 02:34:41 AM »
 Pellius is funny as hell
The only people who use five-cent words like traitorous, or honourable, to describe character are those who possess the exact opposite.  

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #629 on: September 29, 2012, 02:57:49 AM »
The only people who use five-cent words like traitorous, or honourable, to describe character are those who possess the exact opposite.  

people that are brain washed like penis crush believe the idiotic drivel they are spewing

his love for gh preteen has clouded his ability to rationalise his thought process

he would probably commit suicide if his master commanded it

in short he is in love with the cock
T

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #630 on: September 29, 2012, 02:59:52 AM »
people that are brain washed like penis crush believe the idiotic drivel they are spewing

his love for gh preteen has clouded his ability to rationalise his thought process

he would probably commit suicide if his master commanded it

in short he is in love with the cock

He's a big liar.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #631 on: September 29, 2012, 03:09:46 AM »
ladies ands gentleman csnut18 the biggets ass kissing twink on the internet

he claims to look like zyzz but cant post pics for security reasons  ;D

csnut18
Global Elf Mod

Re: IP

« Reply #21 on: Today at 11:01:49 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: gh15 on September 28, 2012, 06:26:04 AM

all around america,,in all major airports,, IP packages are being intercepted as we speak,,few teams of drug enforcment administration are working on this as we speak

gh15
the lion of judah

Thankfully. You are so kind for getting this done. This is saving the lives of bodybuilders the world over. Thank you for doing this.
T

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #632 on: September 29, 2012, 03:18:22 AM »

"The only people?" You know this how?

How about I say the only people who accuse other people of not having positive character traits are those that lack those very positive character traits?

My proof is his own words. Your emotional based thinking is making you sound like a dummy. I've hurt your feelings, haven't I?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #633 on: September 29, 2012, 03:22:44 AM »
ladies ands gentleman csnut18 the biggets ass kissing twink on the internet

he claims to look like zyzz but cant post pics for security reasons  ;D

csnut18
Global Elf Mod

Re: IP

« Reply #21 on: Today at 11:01:49 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: gh15 on September 28, 2012, 06:26:04 AM

all around america,,in all major airports,, IP packages are being intercepted as we speak,,few teams of drug enforcment administration are working on this as we speak

gh15
the lion of judah

Thankfully. You are so kind for getting this done. This is saving the lives of bodybuilders the world over. Thank you for doing this.

And who has the obsession with gh15?

Say your prayers, baldy.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #634 on: September 29, 2012, 03:25:13 AM »
"The only people?" You know this how?

How about I say the only people who accuse other people of not having positive character traits are those that lack those very positive character traits?

My proof is his own words. Your emotional based thinking is making you sound like a dummy. I've hurt your feelings, haven't I?
What a maroon. Look, you're older than me, but I learned years ago that's it's ok to acknowledge a mistake/foible. Poor fella.  

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #635 on: September 29, 2012, 03:25:27 AM »
And who has the obsession with gh15?

Say your prayers, baldy.

fuck off twink  :-*

your threats are like your body weak and full of cracks
T

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #636 on: September 29, 2012, 03:30:54 AM »
fuck off twink  :-*

your threats are like your body weak and full of cracks

Your not scared of the Elf Assassins?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #637 on: September 29, 2012, 03:32:50 AM »
Your not scared of the Elf Assassins?

i am not losing any sleep  ;D
T

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #638 on: September 29, 2012, 03:57:29 AM »
What a maroon. Look, you're older than me, but I learned years ago that's it's ok to acknowledge a mistake/foible. Poor fella.  

You called me a liar. Tell me specifically where I lied? And how many times have I already acknowledge errors on both threads that I am on. Remember my response to Whitewidow?

I back up what I say and do. bigmc has yet to back up a single claim he has made. No one threatened his children, I never stole from my church, he monitors gh15 far more than anybody monitors this site. He gets news faster than I do.

Since you don't train, don't like the bodybuilding culture, vehemently against PEDS which is rampant, why are you on this site with your 22,000 posts and an average daily post count about 4x the average for active members? Are you ever not on this board?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #639 on: September 29, 2012, 04:00:38 AM »
You called me a liar. Tell me specifically where I lied? And how many times have I already acknowledge errors on both threads that I am on. Remember my response to Whitewidow?

I back up what I say and do. bigmc has yet to back up a single claim he has made. No one threatened his children, I never stole from my church, he monitors gh15 far more than anybody monitors this site. He gets news faster than I do.

Since you don't train, don't like the bodybuilding culture, vehemently against PEDS which is rampant, why are you on this site with your 22,000 posts and an average daily post count about 4x the average for active members? Are you ever not on this board?

tell us how you sold out your supplier to keep out of jail

lizard skinned narc
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #640 on: September 29, 2012, 04:03:10 AM »
and in terms of proof alot of the posters on here

saw the post from gh offering a lifetime of supply of growth for anyone who harmed my family
T

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #641 on: September 29, 2012, 04:04:36 AM »

lizard skinned narc

Prove your claim. Who was the supplier?

Dead man walking.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #642 on: September 29, 2012, 04:04:56 AM »
Not bad. You could be a GOP delegate with that weakish stuff. Dare I say it - Congressman?  No, a criminal record would probably curtail such a thought. Shame; as you do have the gift of the gab.  

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #643 on: September 29, 2012, 04:06:03 AM »
Prove your claim. Who was the supplier?

Dead man walking.

yes you do look like a dead man walking

guess sugar water isnt the fountain of youth lizard tits
T

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #644 on: September 29, 2012, 04:06:22 AM »

lizard skinned narc

WTF... Pellius is a narc?  Narcs are same level as a pedo in my book.  Not too much worse than a narc.  Man fuck that shit.  What happen to honor?  I have done some shit in my day but never once narc on someone to get me out of some shit.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #645 on: September 29, 2012, 04:10:46 AM »
and in terms of proof alot of the posters on here

saw the post from gh offering a lifetime of supply of growth for anyone who harmed my family

"alot of the posters" "saw the post"

So you can't provide any proof of your claims?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #646 on: September 29, 2012, 04:15:22 AM »
Not bad. You could be a GOP delegate with that weakish stuff. Dare I say it - Congressman?  No, a criminal record would probably curtail such a thought. Shame; as you do have the gift of the gab.  

Another one who can't answer a direct question. You called me a liar. Prove it. Show me specifically where I lied.

Ordering 3 vials of testosterone costing less than $200 when you've been on HRT for nearly ten years doesn't warrant a criminal record. If I post here the official document that  proves my case was dismissed will you kill yourself?

No gift of gab. Just speak the truth.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #647 on: September 29, 2012, 04:19:49 AM »
yes you do look like a dead man walking

guess sugar water isnt the fountain of youth lizard tits

Rich coming from someone who is balding and has the belly fat of a 60 year old. I have a luxurious full head of hair and abs of steel. In real life you would look way older than me.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #648 on: September 29, 2012, 04:20:55 AM »
Another one who can't answer a direct question. You called me a liar. Prove it. Show me specifically where I lied.

Ordering 3 vials of testosterone costing less than $200 when you've been on HRT for nearly ten years doesn't warrant a criminal record. If I post here the official document that  proves my case was dismissed will you kill yourself?

No gift of gab. Just speak the truth.
Hmm. You still talking!? Tartuffe. Ring a bell? An old play by a French guy about a pious hypocrite type character. Not bad, actually. Holds up.  

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #649 on: September 29, 2012, 04:22:12 AM »
this is a thread on his website

Newly Updated: Bigmc Info

« on: August 08, 2012, 01:52:38 AM »

Height: 6'1

Personal Information: Has 3 kids. One is his step-child which is 12 years old. Has a son named Levi which is 4, and celebrates a birthday on Valentines Day. Has a daughter Nayami which is 10 months old. 

Job: Owns "Eclipse Cleaning Services"
call on 07809448936
01244 373702

Address:
46 Graham Road
Chester, Cheshire CH1 5LQ
United Kingdom

His Wife's Ebay Account: http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/levichips

And where are the threats?

Man, are you a cry baby. I so need to give you the ass whipping your daddy never gave you. What a pussy. It takes more than covering yourself with gangsta tats and mean mugging everyone to be a tough guy.