Author Topic: Former GH15 Mod  (Read 226766 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: Former GH15 Mod
« Reply #650 on: September 29, 2012, 04:23:04 AM »

gh15
SUPERNOVA

with regard to mc

« on: September 12, 2012, 07:17:24 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wit regard to mc ,,i  get begged to move info about him from getbig section on this boarding

i looked into elf reports and decided to reject the request,, i how ever didnt continue allowing to put info about the wife and the actual paypal and bank info all available to my top elfs ,,

at any given moment his life can become  even messier than they curently ,,

before i approve someting ,, it always looked deep into and approval is based on ACTUAL damage you try to cause and actual power you hve

looking into mc ....he is just too small  to bite ,,,

level of info released = barking level

wife and bank info = biting level....still not there

gh15 approved

Report to moderator   Logged

pellius
Global Elf Mod - JEDI

Re: with regard to mc

« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2012, 01:29:53 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subscribe
T

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #651 on: September 29, 2012, 04:23:28 AM »
Hmm. You still talking!? Tartuffe. Ring a bell? An old play by a French guy about a pious hypocrite type character. Not bad, actually. Holds up.  

Still can't answer a direct question about an accusation you made.

I understand.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #652 on: September 29, 2012, 04:24:03 AM »
And where are the threats?

Man, are you a cry baby. I so need to give you the ass whipping your daddy never gave you. What a pussy. It takes more than covering yourself with gangsta tats and mean mugging everyone to be a tough guy.

calm down grand pa

you will have a heart attack
T

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #653 on: September 29, 2012, 04:27:03 AM »

gh15
SUPERNOVA

with regard to mc

« on: September 12, 2012, 07:17:24 PM »

wit regard to mc ,,i  get begged to move info about him from getbig section on this boarding

i looked into elf reports and decided to reject the request,, i how ever didnt continue allowing to put info about the wife and the actual paypal and bank info all available to my top elfs ,,

at any given moment his life can become  even messier than they curently ,,

before i approve someting ,, it always looked deep into and approval is based on ACTUAL damage you try to cause and actual power you hve

looking into mc ....he is just too small  to bite ,,,

level of info released = barking level

wife and bank info = biting level....still not there

gh15 approved

Report to moderator   Logged

pellius
Global Elf Mod - JEDI

Re: with regard to mc

« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2012, 01:29:53 AM »

Subscribe

Sounds to me like he "rejects" any request and considers you "to small to bite." "still not there"

So this is what got your panties in a bunch?

Jesus fucking Christ  you're more of a phaggot pussy than even I thought. You should be crushed just for being such a pathetic excuse for a man. 

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #654 on: September 29, 2012, 04:27:41 AM »
calm down grand pa

you will have a heart attack

Too much for you?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #655 on: September 29, 2012, 04:29:40 AM »
Still can't answer a direct question about an accusation you made.

I understand.
And when did you stop beating your wife?       ::)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #656 on: September 29, 2012, 04:32:59 AM »
Thanks for walking into the trap lizard tits  8)

inregarding pms about BIGMC ,,

« on: July 26, 2012, 07:45:00 PM »

i want the person behind bigmc taken out

i want all information about his family public knowledge and im chalenging him to say a word here ,, lets see how brave you are bigmc,, i want you to show how brave you are,,

im going to take all information about your personal life and family and put it for everyone to see,,someone wil get to you

if you can actualy supply information about this person any information i wil peraonaly make sure you get constant supply of saizen and or humatrope and or kigtropin  ,,

he lies and twist,, he put half informations around and its full of lies and decive,, he takes things out of context,,full sentences and fulll serious and historical information and simply put it out in an agenda driven lies ,,no one buy it but its everything i stand against,,

i ask you to help ,,we have many hightech in this boarding ,,, i do not want to get anymore pms about what this criminal is doing ,,i want to get pms about his loved ones and family,, names infos,, i want them to pay for HIS sins

what we will do is we are going to create an information center for this specific skank,, we will have it  nder special cirumstances wiit only approve dfellas to get in to begin with...and later on it will becme public information

gh15 approved
T

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #657 on: September 29, 2012, 04:38:46 AM »
And when did you stop beating your wife?       ::)

You called me a liar. I asked you what specifically where did I lie? And when you keep avoiding the question this is the best you can come up with? Damn, you sure got dumber in my absence. You spend way too much time on GetBig. 22,000 posts at 8+ per day and not counting the trolling. I thought you were a scholar?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #658 on: September 29, 2012, 04:43:56 AM »
You called me a liar. I asked you what specifically where did I lie? And when you keep avoiding the question this is the best you can come up with? Damn, you sure got dumber in my absence. You spend way too much time on GetBig. 22,000 posts at 8+ per day and not counting the trolling. I thought you were a scholar?
You are a liar. And a hypocrite. And a druggie. And kind of creepy. Which is my bad because I thought you were all right when you showed up on the board, but then again, I've been wrong so many times.   

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #659 on: September 29, 2012, 04:45:24 AM »
Thanks for walking into the trap lizard tits  8)

inregarding pms about BIGMC ,,

« on: July 26, 2012, 07:45:00 PM »

i want the person behind bigmc taken out

i want all information about his family public knowledge and im chalenging him to say a word here ,, lets see how brave you are bigmc,, i want you to show how brave you are,,

im going to take all information about your personal life and family and put it for everyone to see,,someone wil get to you

if you can actualy supply information about this person any information i wil peraonaly make sure you get constant supply of saizen and or humatrope and or kigtropin  ,,

he lies and twist,, he put half informations around and its full of lies and decive,, he takes things out of context,,full sentences and fulll serious and historical information and simply put it out in an agenda driven lies ,,no one buy it but its everything i stand against,,

i ask you to help ,,we have many hightech in this boarding ,,, i do not want to get anymore pms about what this criminal is doing ,,i want to get pms about his loved ones and family,, names infos,, i want them to pay for HIS sins

what we will do is we are going to create an information center for this specific skank,, we will have it  nder special cirumstances wiit only approve dfellas to get in to begin with...and later on it will becme public information

gh15 approved

Thanks for posting this. Finally gh15 getting serious. Again no specific threats of harm to his family but just to him. I fully support this post. I hope I get to be part of "taking him out." big mc is a low life piece of shit and this world will be just a little bit better without him polluting it with his presence. And I'm all for making this world a better place. And no need for the free gh. Just doing the Lord's work is it's own reward.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #660 on: September 29, 2012, 04:47:06 AM »
Thanks for posting this. Finally gh15 getting serious. Again no specific threats of harm to his family but just to him. I fully support this post. I hope I get to be part of "taking him out." big mc is a low life piece of shit and this world will be just a little bit better without him polluting it with his presence. And I'm all for making this world a better place. And no need for the free gh. Just doing the Lord's work is it's own reward.

i ask you to help ,,we have many hightech in this boarding ,,, i do not want to get anymore pms about what this criminal is doing ,,i want to get pms about his loved ones and family,, names infos,, i want them to pay for HIS sins  ::)
T

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #661 on: September 29, 2012, 04:49:18 AM »
Pellius,  not a threat from me or anything because at this point I think you are just trolling hard for the shock value but what makes you think you are safe from anyone coming after you?  Your info is all over but nobody has threatened you.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #662 on: September 29, 2012, 04:50:50 AM »
You are a liar. And a hypocrite. And a druggie. And kind of creepy. Which is my bad because I thought you were all right when you showed up on the board, but then again, I've been wrong so many times.   

Again still can't answer the question. And now a hypocrite? Any specific examples? And druggie? Taking hormones? Isn't there a show going on this weekend filled with all these druggies? This very board that you can't get away from also filled with druggies?

Still think Sev is gh15?

The reason why you're wrong so many times is because you are not a bright person. You try to sound smart by quoting what other people say like True Adonis but your ability to reason is quite lacking.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #663 on: September 29, 2012, 04:55:29 AM »
Pellius,  not a threat from me or anything because at this point I think you are just trolling hard for the shock value but what makes you think you are safe from anyone coming after you?  Your info is all over but nobody has threatened you.

Anyone can come after me at anytime. You don't think I've pissed people off irl? And they know where I live. And I have two German Shepards and a lot of guns. We also have laws btw. Even in Hawaii.  But I was confronted in a parking lot about five months ago. Poor fellas right elbow will never be the same. Can you say snap?

Win or lose, and I have lost before, I am ALWAYS willing to back up what I say.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #664 on: September 29, 2012, 04:58:07 AM »
i ask you to help ,,we have many hightech in this boarding ,,, i do not want to get anymore pms about what this criminal is doing ,,i want to get pms about his loved ones and family,, names infos,, i want them to pay for HIS sins  ::)

Meaning they will watch me piss on your grave.

"Waa, waa, waa." Seriously, you are one tatted up phaggot pussy. No wonder you follow gh15's every move. He's fucking got you peeing in your pants constantly.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #665 on: September 29, 2012, 05:00:12 AM »
"Eclipse Cleaning Services"

LOL!  Well, I'm glad you at least have a job. Now clean my toilet janitor boy! And no licking the toilet seat. You're going to have to earn that privilege.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #666 on: September 29, 2012, 05:03:30 AM »
Again still can't answer the question. And now a hypocrite? Any specific examples? And druggie? Taking hormones? Isn't there a show going on this weekend filled with all these druggies? This very board that you can't get away from also filled with druggies?

Still think Sev is gh15?

The reason why you're wrong so many times is because you are not a bright person. You try to sound smart by quoting what other people say like True Adonis but your ability to reason is quite lacking.
Right again. Must be nice to sit at the head of the table and know that all before you is incorrect. What a story.     ;D

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #667 on: September 29, 2012, 05:07:07 AM »
Better watch out for Pellius or your elbow will snap, bigmc

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #668 on: September 29, 2012, 05:12:10 AM »
Better watch out for Pellius or your elbow will snap, bigmc
Hmm. Honour, or a broken limb? Where have we heard this, before? Duh. Maybe before the law comes knocking on your door!? Pfft. Morons. I've got morons on my team. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #669 on: September 29, 2012, 05:19:45 AM »
Pellius, just got off the phone with my witchdoctor, I've had you cursed to a long life of crooked toes, pig nipples and dried cracked skin....I am a lion, hear my roar!!! Raaawwwwwrrrrr!¡!!!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #670 on: September 29, 2012, 05:21:34 AM »
Pellius, just got off the phone with my witchdoctor, I've had you cursed to a long life of crooked toes, pig nipples and dried cracked skin....I am a lion, hear my roar!!! Raaawwwwwrrrrr!¡!!!!
What's your deductible, my barrel-lifting friend?  ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #671 on: September 29, 2012, 05:23:35 AM »
What's your deductible, my barrel-lifting friend?  ;D
The scales of a hypocrites flesh and two vials of bunk kigtropins.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #672 on: September 29, 2012, 05:25:54 AM »
The scales of a hypocrites flesh and two vials of bunk kigtropins.
I would have gone with an arm and/or a leg.   

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #673 on: September 29, 2012, 06:00:12 AM »
Anyone can come after me at anytime. You don't think I've pissed people off irl? And they know where I live. And I have two German Shepards and a lot of guns. We also have laws btw. Even in Hawaii.  But I was confronted in a parking lot about five months ago. Poor fellas right elbow will never be the same. Can you say snap?

Win or lose, and I have lost before, I am ALWAYS willing to back up what I say.

wow two german sheperds and guns

quite the gangster

you suck at this dude you are conducting the worse self owning ever in this thread
T

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #674 on: September 29, 2012, 07:02:51 AM »
Phallius melting down right left and center in this thread. Palumboism without the muscle mass?

That's not pellius. I can tell because that mummy dude doesn't have a Western Union card.