Author Topic: Former GH15 Mod  (Read 226337 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Former GH15 Mod
« Reply #675 on: September 29, 2012, 08:00:16 AM »
You guys should back off pellius, raping elfs is a crime!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #676 on: September 29, 2012, 08:49:09 AM »
Rich coming from someone who is balding and has the belly fat of a 60 year old. I have a luxurious full head of hair and abs of steel. In real life you would look way older than me.

Super gluing extra thick Brillo pads to your skull don't count.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #677 on: September 29, 2012, 10:10:27 AM »
Anyone can come after me at anytime. You don't think I've pissed people off irl? And they know where I live. And I have two German Shepards and a lot of guns. We also have laws btw. Even in Hawaii.  But I was confronted in a parking lot about five months ago. Poor fellas right elbow will never be the same. Can you say snap?

Win or lose, and I have lost before, I am ALWAYS willing to back up what I say.
Holy shit...this is the same guy as Suckmymuscle!!!

PS: we'll trade you one of our best posters here (Jephrius) if you guys give Wes back.

concreteguy

• Getbig II
« Reply #678 on: September 29, 2012, 10:14:58 AM »
The only thing wrong with the posts are the dates. You have elected to forget that YOU and the entire mod crew thought Ergo was a shill for another company moving pharma HGH. I say "I'm not rolling his head" and I'm the bad guy? LOL Dude, I was the one standing for him. Where are all those posts????
 You come here and start this lie about narcotics and when things get nasty "I'm Benedict Arnold"? Funny!
 How about your an idiot.

Let me guess, Ergo is standing for me because he knows better and has balls. You pull this shit from your HUGE ass to try and turn him. Dude your to easy.

CG

lol@ "my world"

Nobody likes a back stabber. And a cloud of suspicion always hovers over a Benedict Arnold no matter who you give your temporary allegiance to. Your own words are there for all to read.

When -b- was feeling some pressure from our number one Moderator, now officially the top Mod, Ergo, who has contributed more than anyone to our board -b- tried to discredit him. Look how you, always the kiss ass weasel, tried to ingratiate yourself with -b- in hopes of getting the good kigs and point the finger at yet another rat. "I think he has rat all over him" .... oh brother.

I hate to roll a good guys head. But you asked for my opinion. I myself can't bann him on suspicion. But I think he has rat all over him. But I could put out five more names to add. Where does it end?
Until they step over the line.........I guess they stay.

CG

Then in the same breath.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #679 on: September 29, 2012, 10:15:58 AM »
Holy shit...this is the same guy as Suckmymuscle!!!

PS: we'll trade you one of our best posters here (Jephrius) if you guys give Wes back.

Fuck Wes, he is dead to me now.

Too much ass kissing on the imbeciles board, senile old bastard.

We could trade The Hammer for Optimus, does he even post over there any more?
Trans Milkshake.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #680 on: September 29, 2012, 10:19:56 AM »

Fuck Wes, he is dead to me now.

Too much ass kissing on the imbeciles board, senile old bastard.

We could trade The Hammer for Optimus, does he even post over there any more?
Yes, let's explore some other trading options available.

And I still have hope for the old bastard. He's losing his marbles in his old age but he's no different than that creepy uncle we all have and all love who would take out his fake teeth at the dinner table and get a little "handsy" after a few too many Pabst Blue Ribbon's.

concreteguy

• Getbig II
« Reply #681 on: September 29, 2012, 10:28:11 AM »
 Who are you kidding man? "traitorous, self-serving fraud". If you call finding out your a bunch of crooks and bringing it to light "traitorous"? I'll take that all day. Ouch, your just getting brutel now.
I'm no fraud and it's all the truth. But what you should be troubled with is your no fraud either. Your exactly what you appear to be.(shame on you).  Sad thing is you know this and yet you just keep on shoveling shit trying to cover it up.

Are you aware you state rediculous things and with in two more posts start refering to what you said as fact?

Dude, your a fucking retard. Why do you think your here deffending 15 on two differant fronts?

CG

Oh, this thread is done. CG has been pretty much expose for the shallow, traitorous, self-serving fraud that he is. I just got side tracked a bit from the kig scam thread. That's the one I came back for. I just can't help myself and have to keep responding to CG. Everytime this duplicitous, two faced, back stabber opens his mouth he digs his grave deeper. I can't resist his meltdown responses.

But you're right, it's just dragging on now and I'm just pissing on him for sport. But the guys are going to miss me. I'll try to come back every now and then to keep in fighting shape.

concreteguy

• Getbig II
« Reply #682 on: September 29, 2012, 10:39:56 AM »
Now your starting in on my friend Queefer? Lots of luck there buddy. So your hanging out lurking at Elite, see me talking to Queefer and think your going to spin more shit from your ass? Must admit, it does take a little thought to come up with this shit.
Nice job! Have you thought about a job as a screen play writer? Hey, wheather you did or not. You will have plenty of time to figure it all out between getting fucked in the ass by your daddy you Maytagger. Your all going away. PS. bring KY!
Really dude, I would like to just talk about this face to face for a couple minutes. You could show 15 what a man you aren't!

CG

concreteguy

• Getbig II
« Reply #683 on: September 29, 2012, 10:45:11 AM »
Pure fucking bullshit dude.

CG

You called me a liar. Tell me specifically where I lied? And how many times have I already acknowledge errors on both threads that I am on. Remember my response to Whitewidow?

concreteguy

• Getbig II
« Reply #684 on: September 29, 2012, 10:52:00 AM »
Can you provide me with it please?

Pellius,  not a threat from me or anything because at this point I think you are just trolling hard for the shock value but what makes you think you are safe from anyone coming after you?  Your info is all over but nobody has threatened you.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #685 on: September 29, 2012, 11:32:31 AM »
wow two german sheperds and guns

quite the gangster

you suck at this dude you are conducting the worse self owning ever in this thread

Yet, I have you by your pigtails.

And, yes, "wow" to guns. You Euros don't get to have them. They work.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #686 on: September 29, 2012, 11:34:11 AM »
The only thing wrong with the posts are the dates. You have elected to forget that YOU and the entire mod crew thought Ergo was a shill for another company moving pharma HGH. I say "I'm not rolling his head" and I'm the bad guy? LOL Dude, I was the one standing for him. Where are all those posts????
 You come here and start this lie about narcotics and when things get nasty "I'm Benedict Arnold"? Funny!
 How about your an idiot.

Let me guess, Ergo is standing for me because he knows better and has balls. You pull this shit from your HUGE ass to try and turn him. Dude your to easy.

CG

I'm part of the mod crew dummy and no one thought ergo was shilling for anybody. How did sucking up to -b- work out for you?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #687 on: September 29, 2012, 11:40:14 AM »
Now your starting in on my friend Queefer? Lots of luck there buddy. So your hanging out lurking at Elite, see me talking to Queefer and think your going to spin more shit from your ass? Must admit, it does take a little thought to come up with this shit.
Nice job! Have you thought about a job as a screen play writer? Hey, wheather you did or not. You will have plenty of time to figure it all out between getting fucked in the ass by your daddy you Maytagger. Your all going away. PS. bring KY!
Really dude, I would like to just talk about this face to face for a couple minutes. You could show 15 what a man you aren't!

CG

Spin? Screen writer? Those are your own words. I'm sure Queefer needs friends like you. Remember when we were trying to decided in the Mod section whether or not to keep bboy's thread up? Remember how you "defended" your friend bboy? Again, simply quoting your words.
(We decided to keep it. Despite what we think of bboy it was a good thread and a lot of valuable information on it).

I vote against leaving it up after just reading what GH15 has posted in Neverland.

We can't make a stand against IP and there products and has one of there cheerleaders running a 500 post long Q+A thread.
Any thoughts on this. Didn't want to move until talking about this.

CG

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #688 on: September 29, 2012, 11:46:10 AM »
Pure fucking bullshit dude.

CG

Yet another one with no proof.

Always willing to turn on another friend and suck up to the boss. And "your end is tight" all right.
Why anybody would have anything to do with a gutless back stabber like you is beyond me.

How would I get his I.P. number? These guys wont even tell me there names over here. I just figure if I don't stone wall them I will get to know sooner or later. There all worning me about GH15 being a kid with a computor.....hahaha...LO L  Little do they know I have been lurking GETBIG for years reading only his posts.

You do know that "Followstatin" is Phil Hernon.  If you want him gone he is fucking GONE!!!

GH15 and Mods, I have been a loyal member of PM since 07. My sources all come from PM. I have seen how these guys fuck each other in the ass. If they get wise to me they will bann me and tell all the sources that I'm a RAT and don't deal with me. Some of you guys may already know this. I need to keep one foot in the door until I have all my ducks in a row out side of that place and inside here.

I'm so stoked to be part of this forum you guys!!! Done worry about me. My end is tight! I'm as solid a team player as they come.

CG

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #689 on: September 29, 2012, 12:17:23 PM »
big mc...

cestrian eh?

I used to train at a gym in saltney a while back mate- my mother lives in rossett - small world eh.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #690 on: September 29, 2012, 12:29:38 PM »
Anyone can come after me at anytime. You don't think I've pissed people off irl? And they know where I live. And I have two German Shepards and a lot of guns. We also have laws btw. Even in Hawaii.  But I was confronted in a parking lot about five months ago. Poor fellas right elbow will never be the same. Can you say snap?

Win or lose, and I have lost before, I am ALWAYS willing to back up what I say.

Convicted felons like yourself can't own guns

concreteguy

• Getbig II
« Reply #691 on: September 29, 2012, 12:58:44 PM »
Your saying before Ergo was a mod or Jedi he wasn't being watched? You fucking lier.

CG

I'm part of the mod crew dummy and no one thought ergo was shilling for anybody. How did sucking up to -b- work out for you?

concreteguy

• Getbig II
« Reply #692 on: September 29, 2012, 01:28:34 PM »
What is the point? You have proven you can manufacture anything you want. You keep proving I gave you morons no reason to realise how unhappy I was there until I left.  Ya Buddy! Good job!    But can we just stop this shit?
None of this has to do with the terrible facts about you and the rest of the scum at that site. Your holding open auctions in the forum and selling to minors. You have even made minors wizards. Your leader runs scams on his own mods and any member that will trust him. Yet you failed to address any questions asked of you idiot. Don't you read any posts? "I'm killing CG", "I have pounded CG into the ground".
YO IDIOT? Answer a few questions and quit deflecting them with this dog and pony act. You look so stupid. You are your worse enemy. Your poor judgement has earned you a drug record as well as labled you a wife beater. OMG, thats pathetic.
Your so caught up being tricky and owning yourself, you have missed the entire point of the OP and and all other points that have been made by members here. Your chasing your own tail. Just keep telling yourself this is a mass owning. LOL

CG

Spin? Screen writer? Those are your own words. I'm sure Queefer needs friends like you. Remember when we were trying to decided in the Mod section whether or not to keep bboy's thread up? Remember how you "defended" your friend bboy? Again, simply quoting your words.
(We decided to keep it. Despite what we think of bboy it was a good thread and a lot of valuable information on it).

jodsy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #693 on: September 29, 2012, 01:41:20 PM »
concreteguy and pellius, you are boring drug abusers. The pair of you sucking up to some chump on the internet who pretends to be a pro automatically makes you beta's, get off the internet and out of your moms basement and show some attention to your overweight girlfriends before they stop paying your rent.

ps pellius

you seriously look like shit, if your spending money to look like that your an idiot.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #694 on: September 29, 2012, 02:06:22 PM »
concreteguy and pellius, you are boring drug abusers. The pair of you sucking up to some chump on the internet who pretends to be a pro automatically makes you beta's, get off the internet and out of your moms basement and show some attention to your overweight girlfriends before they stop paying your rent.

ps pellius

you seriously look like shit, if your spending money to look like that your an idiot.
It's "you're ", gawdammit!!!!!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #695 on: September 29, 2012, 02:09:27 PM »
It's "you're ", gawdammit!!!!!!
Nothing like a nickle stretch to get a guy going on punctuation.     ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #696 on: September 29, 2012, 02:15:47 PM »
Nothing like a nickle stretch to get a guy going on punctuation.     ;D
It's the little things. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #697 on: September 29, 2012, 02:30:52 PM »
It's the little things. :)
That's what she says.  ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #698 on: September 29, 2012, 02:31:11 PM »
Convicted felons like yourself can't own guns

I'm not a convicted felon. So I get the guns and even get to load my own ammo.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #699 on: September 29, 2012, 02:32:44 PM »
I'm not a convicted felon. So I get the guns and even get to load my own ammo.
Next stop: Guantanamo Bay.