Author Topic: Former GH15 Mod  (Read 226698 times)

dustin

Re: Former GH15 Mod
« Reply #850 on: October 03, 2012, 01:43:00 PM »
you cant order me about on here dustin this is a democracy

unlike that mod heavy source board you call home

I never made any orders, you're free to do what you want. What can an internet entity really make you do? I just don't know why you're so engaged with a board that has a lot of people who don't care for you?

No heavy handed modding over there either. I've only banned spam bots and a few ultra douche bags. apply can get pissy at the drop of a hat but even he's just banned very few people surprisingly. The ban list is pretty scarce for the amount of members that have joined in such a short period of time.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #851 on: October 03, 2012, 01:45:50 PM »
I never made any orders, you're free to do what you want. What can an internet entity really make you do? I just don't know why you're so engaged with a board that has a lot of people who don't care for you?

No heavy handed modding over there either. I've only banned spam bots and a few ultra douche bags. apply can get pissy at the drop of a hat but even he's just banned very few people surprisingly. The ban list is pretty scarce for the amount of members that have joined in such a short period of time.

perhaps because he offered a reward for you twinks to harm my family

and he has a sticky with my alleged personal info

if he takes that thread down and apologises its done

until that time i think you could appreciate why i would be concerned for my family

i would never threaten a mans family but i am not scum

the people condoning the behaviour on that board i would argue are
T

dustin

« Reply #852 on: October 03, 2012, 02:08:34 PM »
perhaps because he offered a reward for you twinks to harm my family

and he has a sticky with my alleged personal info

if he takes that thread down and apologises its done

until that time i think you could appreciate why i would be concerned for my family

i would never threaten a mans family but i am not scum

the people condoning the behaviour on that board i would argue are

I'm only one tiny cog in the machine, if I can even take credit for that. The decision isn't mine. And even if my opinion had more weight, I wouldn't want to opine because someone who steps on hornets nests shouldn't expect not to get stung.

Not trying to act like a mafia don but you should really drop it. You're going down a path you don't want to. I haven't followed your history as closely as others have, but I assure you that they're very interested in making your life miserable. If the "info" on the boards isn't truly yours then you should just move forward and look past this. You're only going to find deeper frustrations the more you push things.

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #853 on: October 03, 2012, 02:36:01 PM »
I'm only one tiny cog in the machine, if I can even take credit for that. The decision isn't mine. And even if my opinion had more weight, I wouldn't want to opine because someone who steps on hornets nests shouldn't expect not to get stung.

Not trying to act like a mafia don but you should really drop it. You're going down a path you don't want to. I haven't followed your history as closely as others have, but I assure you that they're very interested in making your life miserable. If the "info" on the boards isn't truly yours then you should just move forward and look past this. You're only going to find deeper frustrations the more you push things.

more veiled threats.

dustin

« Reply #854 on: October 03, 2012, 03:01:37 PM »
more veiled threats.

All I'm saying is that he's stepping on a fuck ton of toes and doesn't realize the gravity of the situation. He can keep pushing things all he wants and we'll all find out just how pissed off these individuals are. I don't know what will happen but there's a lot of anger being generated by him, that much I do know.

As far as my involvement on the board, I'm just a moderator which is nothing special. It's a user profile with additional user permissions. Big whoop. No financial involvement, no vested interests, etc. I just like the place, learn lots and do my best to give back to the people there. It's by far the best board I've been too and I've been pleasantly surprised as how well it's doing.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #855 on: October 03, 2012, 03:08:25 PM »
All I'm saying is that he's stepping on a fuck ton of toes and doesn't realize the gravity of the situation. He can keep pushing things all he wants and we'll all find out just how pissed off these individuals are. I don't know what will happen but there's a lot of anger being generated by him, that much I do know.

As far as my involvement on the board, I'm just a moderator which is nothing special. It's a user profile with additional user permissions. Big whoop. No financial involvement, no vested interests, etc. I just like the place, learn lots and do my best to give back to the people there. It's by far the best board I've been too and I've been pleasantly surprised as how well it's doing.

You are aware that it is very likely that feds are investigating your forum as we speak? Do you really think that if something is done to anybody, if any of this goes more serious than it is now there won't be repercussions? This board has tons of valuable information and still many fine people and you simply can't stand a chance against legal authorities. See, that is the other side of a coin.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #856 on: October 03, 2012, 03:30:13 PM »

Just by you ASSURING him that you know of their interest to make his life miserable, you're directly incriminating yourself as an accomplice to his family's potential harm.

Man, are you seriously co-conspiring to possibly harm bigmc's family?

Do you know that you could go to prison for that nonsense?

We've seen members from this board face both prosecution and jail time for nonsense like that.  Why would you openly state that there are people out for him and suggest that the repercussions that may follow will be of great magnitude?

All he needs to do is take this one step further and report this to the local authorities as well as federal law enforcement and they will not only have your site shut down for steroid commerce, but every single IP traced for possible criminal persecution, due to threats and illegal distribution of controlled substances.

Be very careful man, it's not worth incriminating yourself over a "moderator" title.  Just being part of that site and its illegal functions, implicates YOU in everything.

"1"

P.S. Even if gh15 can claim to being a foreigner, unless you can do the same, I would be very careful with what you say or do to bigmc.  Any and all moderators on that site with US residency can face criminal charges without any doubt.  I say that to you as a moderator on this site who has seen former members get incarcerated for similar behaviors.  If you need any direct proof of how the actions of that site and it's administrators overall can get you arrested, read up on United States v. Drew and you will see that the parameters have been met for you and the rest of the staff on that site to get taken down.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #857 on: October 03, 2012, 03:41:06 PM »
Lol

At least the other open source boards try to keep things reasonably professional. The way gh15 is going about, when the feds come in they will charge him with the rico act.

nasser sombaty/dennis james/random twink in his moms basement fella is going down

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #858 on: October 03, 2012, 03:47:18 PM »
ROFL are you kidding me? The lady is such a traitor, bless her

I was getting called a fat dude so instead of writing on a card I chose my chest.  I could have wrote I love BMC. 

dustin

« Reply #859 on: October 03, 2012, 04:10:02 PM »
Just by you ASSURING him that you know of their interest to make his life miserable, you're directly incriminating yourself as an accomplice to his family's potential harm.

Man, are you seriously co-conspiring to possibly harm bigmc's family?

Do you know that you could go to prison for that nonsense?

We've seen members from this board face both prosecution and jail time for nonsense like that.  Why would you openly state that there are people out for him and suggest that the repercussions that may follow will be of great magnitude?

All he needs to do is take this one step further and report this to the local authorities as well as federal law enforcement and they will not only have your site shut down for steroid commerce, but every single IP traced for possible criminal persecution, due to threats and illegal distribution of controlled substances.

Be very careful man, it's not worth incriminating yourself over a "moderator" title.  Just being part of that site and its illegal functions, implicates YOU in everything.

"1"

P.S. Even if gh15 can claim to being a foreigner, unless you can do the same, I would be very careful with what you say or do to bigmc.  Any and all moderators on that site with US residency can face criminal charges without any doubt.  I say that to you as a moderator on this site who has seen former members get incarcerated for similar behaviors.  If you need any direct proof of how the actions of that site and it's administrators overall can get you arrested, read up on United States v. Drew and you will see that the parameters have been met for you and the rest of the staff on that site to get taken down.

Me being a mod doesn't mean that I'm endorsing anything, nor am I guilty of anything. I don't like the whole family involvement thing but regardless of what card the board decides to play, it's not my hand. I'm not privy to all of the details but what I can say is that there are people there who've become seriously upset with bigmc. It would seem that it'd be well within his best interests not to fuck around now that he knows so many tail feathers have been ruffled.

I don't take this shit as seriously as others because I'm just a dude checkin' out some juice boards and learning and having fun. Always have been, always will. I have a good job and pull in some extra money through rental income and exchange students, so I'm not going to waste my time reselling sketchy GH to people and having to worry about the mess. Bodybuilders are the scum of the earth and I wouldn't bother my time trying to squeeze money from them. Sold a few bottles of dbol to some fucking losers when I first started juicing years ago and decided you could make easier money off the heroin and crack scene than with bodybuilders. Never again.

I keep my hands and house clean. There's 9mls of tren and 9mls of NPP in my home and every other substance has a prescription. Think the Canadian courts will try charging me for that? The RCMP will sooner toss it in the trash themselves because no one wants to humor that. I need to throw that juice out anyway because it's too old and I'm taking some time off gear for now. So let the LEO come, as long as they're professional and don't try to ransack my place. I don't live in a filty joint and keep my home in pristine condition unlike the real drug dealers who've posted pictures of their dirty homes here.

BTW, never had a problem with you before, OMR. Don't hate, man.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #860 on: October 03, 2012, 04:17:43 PM »
BTW, never had a problem with you before, OMR. Don't hate, man.

Not hating Dustin, just stating what I've seen transpire on this very board in the past.  You've always seemed like a well-mannered individual with sound judgment.

I just can't understand why the drivers behind that site have decide to place bigmc's family in harm's way.

If you guys don't like bigmc, that's one thing.  GH15 can always face him man to man if he is willing to show his face and take a chance with bigmc, but to threaten his family is just not cool.

We sling shit back and forth on this site all the time and I always appreciate a solid argument/debate even if it ends with someone having to man-up.  That said, leave his family out of this shit.

Like I said before, the reason I made such an elaborate post is because that site is selling controlled substances within the USA.  That alone makes it a target for the feds and just by you being a moderator there, you are a conspirator to the activity that takes place there.  I can post up the court cases that  have established those precedents if you need further clarification.  

I come at you with no candles in that funeral or dogs in that fight.  I am just stating some facts that could be of use to you.

I've stayed out of this thread, because quite frankly it has nothing to do with me and does not involve any male cocks or anuses.  In light of said information, I will make my way out of it soon.

Lovingly yours,
"1"

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #861 on: October 03, 2012, 04:18:30 PM »

Lmfao!!!!! You fucks would shit yourselves if put into "real" situations, that's why you cowards hide on the internet making threats towards family members.

"Not trying to act like a mafia don......" Hahahahahahahaaaa!!!!!!!! ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #862 on: October 03, 2012, 05:10:40 PM »
I'm not privy to all of the details but what I can say is that there are people there who've become seriously upset with bigmc.

You are only privy to SOME of the details.  Again, just like 1MR says...still implicates you in whatever would happen.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #863 on: October 03, 2012, 05:19:01 PM »
Isn't there any law in the US that makes any citizen who is aware of crime obliged to report about it or he is considered an accomplice?

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #864 on: October 03, 2012, 05:42:12 PM »

OneMoreRep
always fair
and impartial

gh15
always scum
getting his
sheep to
do his
dirty work

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #865 on: October 03, 2012, 06:45:28 PM »
Penislust avoiding this thread like he avoids the confession booth on Sunday.

Miss me so soon? I will say this: you always had me beat as far as the amount of free time you have available for the net. With the time spent on this board and gh15 board going through all his posts there's no way I can keep up. I can't even check out the other threads on this board because this one takes up all my time and I know I'm getting a pay cut this week on gh15's board for neglecting it.

I know there's a lot of hurt feelings and broken hearts here on GetBig when everyone thought I left. I never left the board. There was no tearful, bitter or angry "so long" post. Just got busy. The life of a gh15 mod, Jedi, elf, apostle, hit man, smuggler, rat, operative is not an easy one. Plus, I still have to keep my day job picking pineapple and fire dancing for tourist to keep my bitching benefits plan. Treating malignant melanoma ain't cheap.

Anyway, I'll try to get all caught up. And I hope I put you all at ease as you check in everyday looking to read what Pellius will say next.

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #866 on: October 03, 2012, 06:53:47 PM »

pellius
nobody hates
you instead
they pity
you

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #867 on: October 03, 2012, 06:59:15 PM »
Yes, very doughy...so doughy that I think I will spend $5000 and order some fake gH on the internetz because some mystery guy told me it will make my nails grow overnight and that I will be able to leap tall buildings in a single bound and I will be able to see into the future, but unfortunately I will still have skin so badly destroyed that were it the 1800's, I would be hunted down and sold at some Wyoming Trading post.

Old man....go change your depends and take a geritol or two

You could have save yourself a lot of trouble posting this pic instead of the sloped shoulder, droopy tit, estrogen laden first pic.

Props.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #868 on: October 03, 2012, 07:00:14 PM »
Miss me so soon? I will say this: you always had me beat as far as the amount of free time you have available for the net. With the time spent on this board and gh15 board going through all his posts there's no way I can keep up. I can't even check out the other threads on this board because this one takes up all my time and I know I'm getting a pay cut this week on gh15's board for neglecting it.

I know there's a lot of hurt feelings and broken hearts here on GetBig when everyone thought I left. I never left the board. There was no tearful, bitter or angry "so long" post. Just got busy. The life of a gh15 mod, Jedi, elf, apostle, hit man, smuggler, rat, operative is not an easy one. Plus, I still have to keep my day job picking pineapple and fire dancing for tourist to keep my bitching benefits plan. Treating malignant melanoma ain't cheap.

Anyway, I'll try to get all caught up. And I hope I put you all at ease as you check in everyday looking to read what Pellius will say next.

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.

We check in to see if its possible you are any more delusional than the last post....yep, you sure are.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #869 on: October 03, 2012, 07:15:59 PM »
MORON, I'm letting you and all your mods know. PUL-EASE!!!!!!!!!

What's your point? Have I ever made any comment about you as a bodybuilder. I am aware that you have won pretty much every State title in the Masters class and are moving up to the National level. I hardly consider myself a competitive bodybuilder and have no ambitions to be one. So yes, you have bigger muscles.

But having big muscles says nothing about a person's character and I have shown you to be a two face, duplicitous, opportunistic, ass kissing back stabber.

And bodybuilding titles aside your physique definitely has the "eww" factor. And look at your face? And people think I look old? Forget what the minority of the peanut gallery says here. People just follow their lead because they're afraid they might get targeted. Just look at some objective criteria. I still have a full head of hair. Look at the wrinkles on your forehead and the corner of your eyes, the frown lines and bags under your eyes and how deep those lines are the go from the corner of your nose to the your chin. Next to you I look like a kid. And I believe I'm a couple of years older than you.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #870 on: October 03, 2012, 07:19:04 PM »
pellius for a guy that lives in the sun and being mixed racially u do look young ,,good skin tone facially.no homo,,that's all on this.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #871 on: October 03, 2012, 07:19:26 PM »
Ha! No shit. Got the mien of a 30-year Vegas pit boss, too.  

So how about Concrete Guy? Is he also a drug addict, my pious little friend?

Way higher in carbs???? how much slin to cover that? lets say 6 meals with 250 grams and pre-intra-post workout fast carbs 250 all with 25 i.u. slin that woud be 175 i.u humulin r every day> howyou can pull it of without getting fat is beyond me. Anyway I find it amazing.

I do 20iu with each and every meal

CG

For what it's worth, I make all my own gear.
All I EVER do is:

Test E
 NPP
 Tren E
 D-bol/A-drol-only one or the other.
 IGF-1
 Anti e's
 T3 and/or what ever else I need to burn the fat off.

I am absolutely possitive you need to Eat big/Train big/Slin Big/Gear Big to get big. I just keep fucking eating now and burn off what doesn't find a home.

Wes, when I go up state Pa and do the NABBA show with you in Nov. I think your jaw will drop. ??? I may be a supperHeavey.

CG

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #872 on: October 03, 2012, 07:20:35 PM »

dustin
he puts
you to
shame
hide your
face

Still waiting for your pic, champ.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #873 on: October 03, 2012, 07:22:09 PM »
Isn't there any law in the US that makes any citizen who is aware of crime obliged to report about it or he is considered an accomplice?

Yes, and I will cite my source as the last episode of Seinfeld.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #874 on: October 03, 2012, 07:32:16 PM »