Author Topic: Former GH15 Mod  (Read 226212 times)

gee38

• Getbig IV
Re: Former GH15 Mod
« Reply #925 on: October 04, 2012, 11:15:48 AM »
right we gh15 and pillowtalk

i posted this up in march of this year just after i sussed out pillowtalk

mr gh15 a few questions if i may

you never answered why you knew who PT was without knowing he was a pedo. why?

you touted kigs and they went shit- so whoever runs kigs used you and you have let it ride. why?

you claim you are in with washington- then spend your day on this board threatening to kill people, claiming to run the drugs trade- doesn't add up.

you admitted many people used the account- now claim it was hacked. which was it? we all saw it.

its been good hearing some inetersting info but march 15th came and went- if you control all these things, have all this knowledge but can't even get a webstie working then it looks like a crock of fucking shit.

and I have no reason to fall out with you and your multiple posters but just realise we aren't all kids on here. have a good one but its game over now surely. the ebola virus has left quicker than you mate.

6 months on and still his 'elves' follow billy bullshit round. its cyclical this bollocks

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #926 on: October 04, 2012, 11:25:40 AM »
antipsyadrag
WIZARD

Re: members decide

« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2012, 10:54:23 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't think you guys get it. CG isn't just the messenger putting out press releases to the filts that gh15's life is supposedly in danger. You better believe that CG, bboy, and -b- are helping provide any information they can. They are all accomplices. Do I have any proof, no? But I have common sense. CG is akin to the trogolydyte hunchback character in the movie 300 who ingratiates himself to the Spartans but never fully earns their trust and hence is relegated to a rank less than his ego can handle. So what does he do? He flips sides out of spite providing strategic information to the enemy that eventually leads to the down fall of good in the furtherance of evil. It's a story as old as the bible and GH15 sees this miles and miles away. GH15 is the Lion of Judah. But CG, -b-, and bboy are a three headed Judas. Wake the fuck up. A lot of kumbaya motherfuckers on this site. You all must live fantasy lives where the real world is confined to some show on MTV. The real world can be a cesspool with an undertow of corruption that thrives because of the myopia of the masses who just want to look the other way lest any confrontation infringe on their comforts. Well freedom has a price, better decide now if you are willing to pay it. And if you are not, maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but one day before your time on this earth expires you will realize what a chump you've been, having lived the life of a pawn. What you will wish for more than anything is the opportunity to go back in time when you too were at the crossroads of a life altering decision. And if you bitched out, you will rue your existence and welcome the end so you don't have to live with that shame any longer. Every man and woman must be tempered and measured and choose their fights wisely but make no mistake, the fight that is worth fighting, if passed on will haunt you till the end of days.

Most ironic post in internetz history?
Trans Milkshake.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #927 on: October 04, 2012, 11:29:12 AM »
right we gh15 and pillowtalk

i posted this up in march of this year just after i sussed out pillowtalk

mr gh15 a few questions if i may

you never answered why you knew who PT was without knowing he was a pedo. why?

you touted kigs and they went shit- so whoever runs kigs used you and you have let it ride. why?

you claim you are in with washington- then spend your day on this board threatening to kill people, claiming to run the drugs trade- doesn't add up.

you admitted many people used the account- now claim it was hacked. which was it? we all saw it.

its been good hearing some inetersting info but march 15th came and went- if you control all these things, have all this knowledge but can't even get a webstie working then it looks like a crock of fucking shit.

and I have no reason to fall out with you and your multiple posters but just realise we aren't all kids on here. have a good one but its game over now surely. the ebola virus has left quicker than you mate.

6 months on and still his 'elves' follow billy bullshit round. its cyclical this bollocks

All legit questions that cut to the heart of the fantasist.

What we do know is that we have some autistic jew with a very overactive imagination on our hands.

Maybe it is special ed after all.
Trans Milkshake.

dustin

« Reply #928 on: October 04, 2012, 11:34:31 AM »
good post props

im afraid that unless the threat is withdrawn against my family then i wont let this slide

threats against me fair enough

but there is a line that decent men dont cross

as a side note why are they so fucked off everything i said about kigs turned out to be true

Fair enough, like I said you sound intelligent enough which is why I put it out there at the risk of pissing off lots of people. But I'll bow out now as I'm not the driving force behind things. There are lots of rumors and accusations tossed around about everyone, and I don't like the situation no matter how it's spun. I don't like the Kigs thing either, I've been ripped off. But I've seen friends get packages of Kigs that were amazing too.

This scraggly South African fella and his wife were running a couple of iu a day and I laughed because I thought it wasn't enough to do anything. But he and his wife leaned up hardcore. And seeing him in a t-shirt his arms were becoming more developed without training. It looked like he just did a few supersets at work or something. He had the primo Kigs so after seeing that in real life, I had to purchase some. And I got burned twice unfortunately so I drew the line there. Just going to stick with trenbologna and ephedrina once I go back on cycle. I'm cautiously optimistic that someone finds the legit source of these kigs again, but I'll just be a spectator this time around. I'm not taking money away from my family to place bets again.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #929 on: October 04, 2012, 11:37:23 AM »
This scraggly South African fella and his wife were running a couple of iu a day and I laughed because I thought it wasn't enough to do anything. But he and his wife leaned up hardcore. And seeing him in a t-shirt his arms were becoming more developed without training. It looked like he just did a few supersets at work or something. He had the primo Kigs so after seeing that in real life, I had to purchase some. And I got burned twice unfortunately so I drew the line there. Just going to stick with trenbologna and ephedrina once I go back on cycle. I'm cautiously optimistic that someone finds the legit source of these kigs again, but I'll just be a spectator this time around. I'm not taking money away from my family to place bets again.

No for anything D...but can't you find someone in your gym that you can get the GH from?  Why risk ordering it?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #930 on: October 04, 2012, 11:39:30 AM »
Fair enough, like I said you sound intelligent enough which is why I put it out there at the risk of pissing off lots of people. But I'll bow out now as I'm not the driving force behind things. There are lots of rumors and accusations tossed around about everyone, and I don't like the situation no matter how it's spun. I don't like the Kigs thing either, I've been ripped off. But I've seen friends get packages of Kigs that were amazing too.

everyone has a story about someone else on the kigs
not so much their own experience

gh 1 5 is now claiming they are from mexico and that the chinese bought them from there and then ripped off a couple of gullible people on an internet board

do you think that explanation stacks up
T

dustin

« Reply #931 on: October 04, 2012, 11:48:50 AM »
No for anything D...but can't you find someone in your gym that you can get the GH from?  Why risk ordering it?

All that's in Canada is Shittytropins from all the same shell UGLs that create other UGLs once their shitty names are tarnished. I'm sick of the scene up here. The gear looks like fucking maple syrup and stings like crazy. I wouldn't put any of that in my body. It's all at least $400 per kit at least and it's severely underdosed.

@bigmc, I know everyone's got one of those "friend of a friend" stories, but in this instance it was a real life one. That's why I tried purchasing the Kigs and got ripped. I immediately recommended that a buddy get some as well, and then I got my bunk kits. Told my buddy to hold off, but he stopped using that email address and got a new cell number so he never got my warning. He got the same bunk I did, so I paid him back and tossed it in the trash.

We both pinned a whole kit each and felt nothing. I suspect that it's nothing more than lipolyzed powder. Didn't even have mannitol in it. A few of his vials might have individually contained some insulin or perhaps anti diuretic hormone because he bloated and got nauseated. He promptly stopped taking them and tossed the rest of them out too just to be on the safe side. We had hoped it was at least underdosed, but it proved to be too sketchy. Didn't want to risk an infection so the best place for them was the garbage. Pissed me off to high fucking hell.

I don't care about the Mexicano Kigs. I don't even follow that anymore. If someone in real life gets them and wants to let me try a few vials before buying it, that's the only way I'd consider it. I'd probably only use pharm grade GH from a hospital or pharmacy and purchased in the future.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #932 on: October 04, 2012, 11:54:08 AM »
All that's in Canada is Shittytropins from all the same shell UGLs that create other UGLs once their shitty names are tarnished. I'm sick of the scene up here. The gear looks like fucking maple syrup and stings like crazy. I wouldn't put any of that in my body. It's all at least $400 per kit at least and it's severely underdosed.

@bigmc, I know everyone's got one of those "friend of a friend" stories, but in this instance it was a real life one. That's why I tried purchasing the Kigs and got ripped. I immediately recommended that a buddy get some as well, and then I got my bunk kits. Told my buddy to hold off, but he stopped using that email address and got a new cell number so he never got my warning. He got the same bunk I did, so I paid him back and tossed it in the trash.

We both pinned a whole kit each and felt nothing. I suspect that it's nothing more than lipolyzed powder. Didn't even have mannitol in it. A few of his vials might have individually contained some insulin or perhaps anti diuretic hormone because he bloated and got nauseated. He promptly stopped taking them and tossed the rest of them out too just to be on the safe side. We had hoped it was at least underdosed, but it proved to be too sketchy. Didn't want to risk an infection so the best place for them was the garbage. Pissed me off to high fucking hell.

I don't care about the Mexicano Kigs. I don't even follow that anymore. If someone in real life gets them and wants to let me try a few vials before buying it, that's the only way I'd consider it. I'd probably only use pharm grade GH from a hospital or pharmacy and purchased in the future.

i dont know why he doesnt just drop the whole kigs things

he is either complicit in the scam or so arrogant he cant except they dont exist

the rest of your board has the best drug advice on the net but the whole thing is tarnished by the thousands of dollars being thrown away on a scam a very obvious one at that

the other thing is you have a sociopath that doesnt train playing internet gangster he even tried to get avesher to go after me in real life he hurts the credibility of your board even more than the kigs
T

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #933 on: October 04, 2012, 12:02:42 PM »
Tren, some var, ephedrine. Good to go. A lot of physiques that surpass everyone on that board were built with zero gh back in the day. You get kids saying stuff like, is it possible to get good gains without GH lol...

Why the hell a recreational bodybuilder would chase this kig shit so much is curious.

If you want quality you are going to have to pay for it in regards to gh.

But it's overkill for most anyway.
Trans Milkshake.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #934 on: October 04, 2012, 12:04:22 PM »
Outed for extensive knowledge of the workings of Pokemon.

They only had that game at the orphanage where i grew up. :-\ ;D
Trans Milkshake.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #935 on: October 04, 2012, 12:05:13 PM »
I'm a hypocrite I know, I just hate chaos and NZMM. BTW Chaos, "Maddy" is a gimmick of yours isn't he?
lol you are a hypocrite and a bitch.... what a combo! :o

And everyone knows if I got something to say I say it, don't need a gimmick to voice an opinion.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #936 on: October 04, 2012, 12:13:12 PM »

It's ok, if knowledge of Pokemon made one gay then I'd be the blow bang-loving version of Elton John.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #937 on: October 04, 2012, 12:14:19 PM »
Hi Elton.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

dustin

« Reply #938 on: October 04, 2012, 12:21:56 PM »
i dont know why he doesnt just drop the whole kigs things

he is either complicit in the scam or so arrogant he cant except they dont exist

the rest of your board has the best drug advice on the net but the whole thing is tarnished by the thousands of dollars being thrown away on a scam a very obvious one at that

the other thing is you have a sociopath that doesnt train playing internet gangster he even tried to get avesher to go after me in real life he hurts the credibility of your board even more than the kigs

I don't know why there is a pursuit either. I've tried a very small amount of real pharm grade GH and it was amazing. Even if Kigs are better than that or overdosed, I still don't think it's worth chasing. I'm a person of logic, or at least try to be one, and it's far too illogical for me to ever wire funds for a single unit of GH again. Only going to by it in hand with a script, from a reputable pharmacy here in town. I won't lose sleep if that never happens either.

It's a great game. Don't be ashamed. 8)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #939 on: October 04, 2012, 01:05:51 PM »
I don't know why there is a pursuit either. I've tried a very small amount of real pharm grade GH and it was amazing. Even if Kigs are better than that or overdosed, I still don't think it's worth chasing. I'm a person of logic, or at least try to be one, and it's far too illogical for me to ever wire funds for a single unit of GH again. Only going to by it in hand with a script, from a reputable pharmacy here in town. I won't lose sleep if that never happens either.

It's a great game. Don't be ashamed. 8)

the problem with gh is the manufacturing process is expensive

if something is too good to be true then it usually is

if you buy cheap gh its cheap for a reason

they make their money by sending out good kit then following it up with shit

the other problem is you have to stay on it for at least six months to see the real magic

all this talk of transforming in 24 hours and nails growing as you look at them is no better than the muscletech ads
T

dustin

« Reply #940 on: October 04, 2012, 01:32:14 PM »

the other problem is you have to stay on it for at least six months to see the real magic

all this talk of transforming in 24 hours and nails growing as you look at them is no better than the muscletech ads

I used to think that too but was too afraid to speak up earlier. The 500mgs-of-test-each-week-and-nolva-slash-clomid-PCT parrots used to chew the shit out of anyone who disputed this. But when I was deathly sick (ridiculous throat ulcer that crippled me) I took Saizens from a Mexican pharm and it still reshaped my body.

Real GH is amazing and I can't believe people tear through GH pens and have garbage cans full of spent pens and shit. It's insane. If someone ran that for 6 months they would see incredible tightness, fullness and conditioning with very little effort. I'd like to think that I have a decent physique but I can't imagine how great it'd feel to abuse legit GH, let alone have access to a single kit once or twice a year. It's just not in the cards for me though. But at least there's a foundation that I built, not just the drugs. So I'm grateful my few experiences helped to point that out. But I'd trade it all for endless GH any day lol

queefer

• Getbig II
« Reply #941 on: October 04, 2012, 01:41:50 PM »

I'd say more like one month before you notice a difference, and then stay on it for 3 months to see a measurable difference.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #942 on: October 04, 2012, 01:44:42 PM »
Retard, my point is SHUT UP about your lack of muscles! Your going on about wrinkles?
                      (((IDIOT, this is a BODYBUILDING FORUM!)))
Unfortunately you lack the drive and tenacity needed to build a strong body. But Like a moth to a flame your drawn to hang out with those that do.
Like I said, "you are a visitor in my world". GET IT?

penisless, your the fucking creepy old guy that stares at me in the gym while I'm working out.

Sadly, you look like an old retired man that has to watch his weight to keep his diabetes's in check.

Keep on talking about your guns and dogs. Ya, your a ruff guy alright. How did you get so sick?

You will NEVER achieve what I have in life or sport! Your a LOSER maman!

CG

Your meltdowns grow more entertaining and disturbing.

lol @ you calling me or anybody else "old."

And to think that we are about the same age when measure in years. All those androgens and 20ius of insulin with each meal, not to mention the narcotics, has really taken it's toll. But hey, you have bigger muscles than me taking all that home brewed gear from the powder you smuggle in from China. Congratulations! LMAO!

dustin

« Reply #943 on: October 04, 2012, 01:52:08 PM »
Popeye's meltdowns are teetering on the brink of insanity.

Get the amberlamps on the line. He's going to have a jammer. :-\

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #944 on: October 04, 2012, 02:04:17 PM »
im guessing pellius is single based on that face pic  ;D
T

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #945 on: October 04, 2012, 02:23:58 PM »
Your meltdowns grow more entertaining and disturbing.

lol @ you calling me or anybody else "old."

And to think that we are about the same age when measure in years. All those androgens and 20ius of insulin with each meal, not to mention the narcotics, has really taken it's toll. But hey, you have bigger muscles than me taking all that home brewed gear from the powder you smuggle in from China. Congratulations! LMAO!

You both look old like fuck. It's fucking genes, you can't help it. Everyone here will get get to the point in life when he will just look fucking old and used... or they won't, well, either way we're fucked. Just fucking get old with dignity, nothing is more pathetic than two old guys quarelling over who the fuck is older. Just imagine me and Lee Priest arguing who is bigger dwarf, equally ridiculous.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #946 on: October 04, 2012, 02:45:19 PM »

You look good in a suit!   :D

dustin

« Reply #947 on: October 04, 2012, 02:55:23 PM »
You guys talk about age like it's a bad thing. I think it's a great scapegoat for jumping off the deep end and going bat shit crazy.

Hey, if I make it to an "old age" I'm going to enjoy every minute of it!

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #948 on: October 04, 2012, 02:59:33 PM »
You guys talk about age like it's a bad thing. I think it's a great scapegoat for jumping off the deep end and going bat shit crazy.

Hey, if I make it to an "old age" I'm going to enjoy every minute of it!

It depends. When you have face like pellius, with that asian-black-whatever exotic accent to it... He probably looked well when he was young, not so much when he ages. With Irish or Russian genes the older you get the better you look honestly... Of course, to some extent, but most die of cardiac arrest due to their terrible lifestyle before that happens :D

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #949 on: October 04, 2012, 03:38:29 PM »
  Pellius has the life. The waves and the sand. Heaven.