Author Topic: Former GH15 Mod  (Read 226214 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Former GH15 Mod
« Reply #1075 on: October 06, 2012, 11:42:00 PM »
Post on your main account fucking coward

Like Nexus6

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1076 on: October 06, 2012, 11:45:06 PM »
Know link up the articles! and I am 5'5 how big are my hands suppose to be? I was on no roids at the time just 4IU's of HGH and I had not just finished a workout and had veiney hands. I actually put on good quality mass I am 215 in that picture at 12%. At my best I would make you dissappear! I hold way more mass then you! why would I show my face? I have the whole Gh15 elfs trying to get my info. plus for other reasons. why dosn't stranger or Defiant post their pictures? who's the retard now?Post up those links I want proof about Euroman

5'5" huh? OK, now I'm starting to understand.

Life can be so painful. I apologize for making fun of your addiction to pain killers. You're a much stronger person then I thought. I know I would have killed myself by now.

Just keep marching on, little soldier.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1077 on: October 06, 2012, 11:48:06 PM »
The only person pissing me off now is whitewidow.

whitewidow, we've seen eye to eye on many things in the past. But pellius fucking came clean about everything, absolutely everything. In fact, you responded multiple times and quoted him. Why are you still accusing him of being a drug dealer?

Absolutely EVERYONE in the cult could be labeled a drug dealer under your judgement. Everyone pools money together for order. It's not like a bag of weed you can just get off the street corner. Dealers and remailers don't like selling a vial at a time and would get really pissed to fulfill smaller orders. That's why larger ones are subsidized. Just like a gram of weed costs $10 but an 1/8th in most places would cost $25. Much better value for the end user, much easier and safer for the dealer. That's why two or three friends ALWAYS go in on orders.

If pellius is a drug dealer, what does that make you, whitewidow? Have you ever pooled together for an order? Have you ever SOLD a vial of anything before? Don't lie and say no... hooking up a friend who's too short to place a large order and selling him a vial of tren wouldn't make anyone a fucking dealer. The strictest jurisdiction wouldn't try to charge anyone for a fucking vial or two. So what if pellius and a few buddies got a few kits each. Big whoop. That doesn't make anyone a drug dealer. If pellius was selling it constantly and had a shit ton on hand, it'd be a different scenario. But waiting to place an order to subsidize the cost is not being a drug dealer. Even if he was selling dozens of kits a day, it's fucking GH man! That shit's innocuous than fucking cigarettes!

If you dropped a Xanax on the floor of your slum high rise apartment and your dog ate it, that'd sooner make YOU a drug dealer than pellius with your ass backwards logic. You say the narcotics haven't made you loony, but you seem pretty messed up to me. You've made a lot more sense in the past but I don't know what you're on now, bro. Take care of yourself if you really do have a narcotic problem. As I've said before, I sincerely empathize and understand chronic pain personally. But you're off your fucking rocker with this one and dead wrong.

Thanks Dustin. I'll throw in an extra kit of kigtropina on your next order.
BTW, stay tune for the Black Friday sale. Half off all Alpha Pharma gear thanks to a very generous remailer who is not feeling very well at the moment.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1078 on: October 06, 2012, 11:49:07 PM »
pellius has made a cu nt of himself in this thread dustin

making statements like he would piss on my grave while my family looked on

stating gh 15 had never threatened my family then saying good about time when i proved it

blaming everyone in the world for the kigs scam while blindly ignoring the evidence against your "boss"

its good that you back each other up but the guy has lost all his credibility on here

You'd still be my bitch in prison.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1079 on: October 06, 2012, 11:49:59 PM »
I am sure you will post a pic and own me right away you ripped muscleman!!!  ;D

You are the most fearless man on GetBig.

Props!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1080 on: October 06, 2012, 11:55:36 PM »
Pellius is too proud to admit he is wrong. :(

Pride and vanity...two deadly sins.

You've missed the part where I admitted I was wrong. I admitted I was wrong about telling WW the kigs were good. I admitted I was wrong about pics of children being posted on our site until I saw it myself. I still admit that it is wrong to have them there. I have proved people wrong by using their own words like with Concrete Guy and now with you.

Of course this board is bias and everyone jumps on the anti-Pellius band wagon because they are afraid to speak the truth or they will become targets. But there are  people from other boards reading this and those are the ones I'm concerned with. I certainly am far more concerned about my reputation on gh15's board than this one. And guess what they think of my dominating performance here?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1081 on: October 07, 2012, 12:00:02 AM »
pellius ???

You know, I was thinking the same thing. I think he might have got his reply function mixed up. Do you think it would be too conceited if I just assumed that post was meant for me?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1082 on: October 07, 2012, 12:01:26 AM »
I don't agree with pissing on graves per se, but I wouldn't say that pellius is shit. A lot of tensions get raised and everyone takes them out of context like they're so matter-of-factly.

No one's going to trade fists, piss on graves, choke each other out, send a swat team, etc. This might as well be a figment of our imagination. I'll take a closer look at the rules too.

I just know how sensitive bigmc is to stuff like that. It makes him such an easy target.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1083 on: October 07, 2012, 12:04:32 AM »
Is that gyno? What is the white area above the nipple?
Other than that you crush penisless! You are more complete.
CG

How does his ball sack taste? And then a few weeks down the road you'll be telling everyone how you knew he was a rat all along and never like the guy.

Just because the focus is on me don't think for a moment people here don't see what a low life you are. All the ass kissing in the world isn't going to fly here.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1084 on: October 07, 2012, 12:05:31 AM »
I see you are avoiding me...wanna throw hands?  Did you not see my threat earlier?  I know a guy who has a friend on facebook who happens to workout with a guy that works with this guy who posts on GH15's forum.  I will have them find your information and then GH15 will get you.  Your boardings days will be over. filthydilthy-filthhead

Take that!!!

Shit. Never mind.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1085 on: October 07, 2012, 12:07:25 AM »
Nah. He's his own person and I'm thankful that he's so passionate. We're very different, but have similar goals. Many people are actual dealers and remailers. But pellius? No... him and some buddies went in on an expensive GH order and that's common. But a lot of others stock up in much higher quantities and become remailers.

I don't know if pellius has the patience to deal with bodybuilders like that either. They're so cheap and conniving. You'd need whitewidow-levels of narcotics for the patience to make money from bodybuilders. I have a huge stash of medicinal marijuana but even that wouldn't be enough for me to sanely deal with bodybuilders. Cheapest fuckers on each and always stabbing each other in the back. That's probably why gh15 finds so much disgust amongst dealers and remailers.

Nah, all MMA guys. I steer clear from bodybuilders. All lying filt.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1086 on: October 07, 2012, 12:09:07 AM »
I have never pooled money once! never had too! and I live in a nice place buddy! I aditted I was not always a angel. you must have missed a post. I said I had my day! But not anymore!

Why would you? You're  dealer. A real one.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1087 on: October 07, 2012, 12:11:25 AM »
i see you chose to ignore my comment about how only cowards threaten women and children

is your silence a sign that you agree with the startegy

Would you say only severely disturbed people chase around and follow every word and step of an internet personality that he claims has no power or relevance? Especially one that has long left that person's main board?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1088 on: October 07, 2012, 12:13:21 AM »
bingo  ;)

Exactly. And you've proven to be the biggest moron of them all.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1089 on: October 07, 2012, 12:19:28 AM »
pelius is the most delusional fool on the internet

oh and pellius tell us about your wife beating charge

you threaten kids and beat women what a pathetic wrinkled old fool
T

whitewidow

« Reply #1090 on: October 07, 2012, 12:29:14 AM »
Why would you? You're  dealer. A real one.

Not anymore. But some know when to stop and some don't!  I never had my door kicked in like you! or had a GPS tracker in my package like you.your so smart! BTW- I feel fine now! I didn't feel good about posting the PM but we both have PM's that would make us both look real bad so I admit I was wrong for posting that PM because I proised I would not post any PM's from you and you did the same. I know you still have PM's that could make me look like a hustler and I have PM's from you that would humiliate you I won't post them! the one I posted was innocent. I dont care! I am done with it!

my pedophile hook fucked everything up! never got proof that he was a pedophile but I will take your word for it,since you always back up your word with proof what happened to those links I asked for?. I use the best HGH and gear and you know it. alpha-pharma and strangers gear are both cream of the crop along with USA HGH! game over

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1091 on: October 07, 2012, 12:31:05 AM »
You've missed the part where I admitted I was wrong. I admitted I was wrong about telling WW the kigs were good. I admitted I was wrong about pics of children being posted on our site until I saw it myself. I still admit that it is wrong to have them there. I have proved people wrong by using their own words like with Concrete Guy and now with you.

Of course this board is bias and everyone jumps on the anti-Pellius band wagon because they are afraid to speak the truth or they will become targets. But there are  people from other boards reading this and those are the ones I'm concerned with. I certainly am far more concerned about my reputation on gh15's board than this one. And guess what they think of my dominating performance here?

you said posting the pics was a legitimate tactic you lying leather faced filt

what about the thread on the mod board about it over there where you and apply were begging the other mods to keep going after my family

you are a wife beating coward
T

whitewidow

« Reply #1092 on: October 07, 2012, 12:33:52 AM »
Pellius has minimum wage gone up yet in hawaii?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1093 on: October 07, 2012, 12:38:11 AM »
Pellius has minimum wage gone up yet in hawaii?

he doesnt work he lives off "donations" from his church

the guy is complete scum

i wonder what they would say if they knew he was spending it on drugs
T

beverast

• Getbig III
« Reply #1094 on: October 07, 2012, 01:05:44 AM »
yeah something like this, and its nothing that bit more steroids or better diet wouldnt do on amateur level, really.

most ppl dont even know how to train and dont have the dedication, just the hope some drug will fix it instead for them ::)

they think gh will fix everything suddenly after 6 months.

what a joke.gains dont happen overnight or at particular timelines.

it takes 6 months to get shredded with gh?really?it takes 3 months to get shredded on steroids alone with a proper diet.

most ppl there are nowhere near close the development thatd justify gh use.

they are all retarded mongoloids.

Bang on. An acquaintance of mine who frequents that board once showed me a few posts with corresponding avatars from over there. There are more than just a few guys who look like they've been working out for two years and just finished their first test cycle, but post about how they run 6-10iu pharma GH ed (on top of a shitton of other gear of course).
Daily changes, IFBB pro in 6 months, right? Right.

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1095 on: October 07, 2012, 03:25:19 AM »
in other words, full housing benefits and food stamps? ???

we need to spread the word that he is a narc

anyone who wont sposnor his board is targetted through the authorities put his posts on all the boards out there

he will ruin it for everyone
T

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #1096 on: October 07, 2012, 04:36:08 AM »
I can see you're still hurting. Give it time. Have your boy friend massage your butt with warm oil to relieve some of that butt hurt I gave you. And keep crying into your pillow at night. The more you let it out the quicker it will be gone.

Serious fail there pops.  There is no hurt in me.  Your lord butt cheese kept saying his elves will find me.   ::)  Please point out where you gave me any kind of owning?  What?  Showing me your turtle shell stomach?  Showing me that your skin is leathery enough to be considered pure Corinthian Leather?  You have nothing.  Seriously...just nothing.  If what everyone says is true, and you are on as much as you are to look like that?  Wow.  Have at it.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1097 on: October 07, 2012, 04:40:05 AM »
Serious fail there pops.  There is no hurt in me.  Your lord butt cheese kept saying his elves will find me.   ::)  Please point out where you gave me any kind of owning?  What?  Showing me your turtle shell stomach?  Showing me that your skin is leathery enough to be considered pure Corinthian Leather?  You have nothing.  Seriously...just nothing.  If what everyone says is true, and you are on as much as you are to look like that?  Wow.  Have at it.

pellius genuinely believes he is owning people in this thread

its astonishing

all the elves on his board are giving him props for defending the honour of the man they call god

T

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #1098 on: October 07, 2012, 04:42:53 AM »

Of course this board is bias and everyone jumps on the anti-Pellius band wagon because they are afraid to speak the truth or they will become targets. But there are  people from other boards reading this and those are the ones I'm concerned with. I certainly am far more concerned about my reputation on gh15's board than this one. And guess what they think of my dominating performance here?

No, not everyone you geritol abusing douche.  I said that since all this GH15 boardydoardings bull shit you have become and angry codger that feels he has to defend the honor of a delusional crap pile that APPEARS to have be in on/aware of some scamming for drugs.  Personally I kind of laugh about it.  People who go that route are just playing roulette with their money.  I would rather spend my $49/mo on my measly 5ml bottle of Dr prescribed shit than risk the $100's or $1000's being spent chasing some magic chemical that may or may not exist.    

You defend this 'figure' of 'Bodybuild' so much when his vagina bleeds that you seriously could be considered a "manpon"  

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1099 on: October 07, 2012, 06:37:56 AM »
Pellius suffers a severe case of denial. :(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!