Author Topic: Warning to West on 'evil of Islam'  (Read 20149 times)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
Re: Warning to West on 'evil of Islam'
« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2012, 12:17:01 PM »
These people WANT to tell you their PROPAGANDA...what better way through a Bodybuilding Forum?? Where young people are here and read it.

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2012, 12:26:24 PM »
These people WANT to tell you their PROPAGANDA...what better way through a Bodybuilding Forum?? Where young people are here and read it.
  donny, people do not ''tell you their propaganda'' its always delivered in an insideous way. If you want to learn about it read on how the third riech got into power.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2012, 12:36:25 PM »
Read some threads.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2012, 12:57:52 PM »
Really? Why in the hell would they ask you to remove it? How is that offensive?

Avatars have to be pics of users--no exceptions.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2012, 01:10:46 PM »
  Avatars have to be pics of users--no exceptions.
well fuck them..Getbig is number 1

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2012, 03:06:17 PM »
I can't believe these people still hate the west, after the heroic liberation efforts in Iraq and Afghanistan , you would think these people would show a bit of gratitude.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2012, 05:30:05 PM »
I can't believe these people still hate the west, after the heroic liberation efforts in Iraq and Afghanistan , you would think these people would show a bit of gratitude.
I know, what cock suckers.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2012, 06:35:11 PM »
Excellent post E-Kul. No homo but I really enjoy reading your posts of the last few days. Keep up the good work.
No worries, I used to be tolerant of Islam, but after seeing a_ahmed's posts and the recent riots I have had in my home country and listening to all their evil rhetoric and threats, I did a little home work, and Islam is one fucking evil ideology, Mohammed was the original Hitler with a bit of pedo/rapist/homo thrown in for good measure.  And these goat herders still vehemently follow a text written in the dark ages.  Thanks to a_ahmed, he made me see how Evil Islam truly is, thanks a_ahmed.
V

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2012, 06:42:54 PM »
No worries, I used to be tolerant of Islam, but after seeing a_ahmed's posts and the recent riots I have had in my home country and listening to all their evil rhetoric and threats, I did a little home work, and Islam is one fucking evil ideology, Mohammed was the original Hitler with a bit of pedo/rapist/homo thrown in for good measure.  And these goat herders still vehemently follow a text written in the dark ages.  Thanks to a_ahmed, he made me see how Evil Islam truly is, thanks a_ahmed.

Exactly. He does more with his posts to dissuade me than anything else. He is the epitome of the brainwashing they go through, seeing as he is a European whiteboy.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2012, 06:54:12 PM »
You morons realize I am european and white right?

You guys are the ones that are constantly talking about killing and murdering and wiping out muslims and fearmongering yourselves into fearing muslims.

Muslims could give a rat's ass about you, only reason Muslims are pissed about anything is that you constantly are destorying Muslim countries, imposing dictatorships and killing Muslims for decades.

In fact one of you in here proudly with a smile said you've been busy killing muslims for decades.

Such irony. Bunch of morons seriously.

Wafa Sultan is a witch, if you had the equivalent of a raging maniac in the US talking about Jews needing to be killed that would be the equivalent in her. You guys in fact are every day sounding more and more idiotiic like the nazis once were and do not realize it.

You are the one actually blaming the victims of your constant destruction and warfare and then demanding that they stfu and that its okay that you keep killing.

No one wanted you in iraq, no one wanted you in afghanistan. Are you kidding me?

I have the unique experience of having lived in europe, africa, ME and north america. And I assure you the reason people are PISSED OFF is that you are fucking with the world for decades doing two things primarly. Funding/imposing dictators and waging constantly wars directly and by proxy

You are devoid of history of knowledge of what you yourself do, much less of the people you demonize

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2012, 06:56:48 PM »

You guys are the ones that are constantly talking about killing and murdering and wiping out muslims and fearmongering yourselves into fearing muslims.

Muslims could give a rat's ass about you, only reason Muslims are pissed about anything is that you constantly are destorying Muslim countries, imposing dictatorships and killing Muslims for decades.

In fact one of you in here proudly with a smile said you've been busy killing muslims for decades.

So... we should start by killing you?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2012, 07:06:34 PM »
^That's what you are and that's what you desire

Having studied Islam, I realize you are no different than the pagan qureish tribe that was oppressive of Muslims. Your actions and beliefs reflect it so much. It only reaffirms my faith in God Almighty.

God willing some day some of you hate mongerers maybe God will guide you. My father and mother became Muslim many years ago. However when we left africa my father hated women in hijab because an airport agent wanted a bribe when we were leaving and we had no money on us and our plane was about to leave. Because a woman in hijab was seen, my father hated it even though he knew nothing about Islam. Ironically many years later my father and mother became Muslim, and so did I. And today my mother wears hijab.

The thing is Islam outright forbids bribes. So like most ignorant of Islam, my father assumed this is what 'mozzlems are'

Ignorance is erased by true knowledge. Ignorance is strengthened by false knowledge

Wafa Sultan, Robert Spencer, Pamela Geller, Terry Jones, all these clowns and many many more other clowns like them have agendas they are the ones really doing the brainwashing

We all became Muslim after 911 and the demonization of Muslims only strengthens Islam, people like us have had a desire to learn about Islam and God be praised, we embraced Islam.

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2012, 07:07:30 PM »
MUSLIM spying in Newyork lead to no leads/terror cases.

They must be really bad.

http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-news/ci_21360607/nypd-muslim-spying-led-no-leads-terror-cases

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2012, 07:55:57 PM »
There is no such thing as a moderate Muslim - Today we have A Pakistani Cabinet minister offering a US$100,000 reward for the death of the person behind the anti-Islam video made in the United States.  If in Islamic countries, those at the highest level of Government can illegally incite Murder in the name of Islam, what hope has the Western world got in deprogramming their violent indoctrination.  Islam is a curse on the world, any religion that suggests Murdering and beheading is less of a sin than an insult is a dangerous scourge on the Planet, they leave the West no Choice but to exterminate them in the hope humankind can live in Peace.

V

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2012, 08:00:21 PM »
There is no such thing as a moderate Muslim - Today we have A Pakistani Cabinet minister offering a US$100,000 reward for the death of the person behind the anti-Islam video made in the United States.  If in Islamic countries, those at the highest level of Government can illegally incite Murder in the name of Islam, what hope has the Western world got in deprogramming their violent indoctrination.  Islam is a curse on the world, any religion that suggests Murdering and beheading is less of a sin than an insult is a dangerous scourge on the Planet, they leave the West no Choice but to exterminate them in the hope humankind can live in Peace.

This.

GodSpeed chief
®

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #40 on: September 22, 2012, 08:00:35 PM »
^Such irony, you with this thread are encouraging mass murder of 1.5 billion people and citing as the only way to peace.

Don't you think perhaps the US and Europe NOT waging wars for nearly a century would lead to peace?

You are as ignorant as an emotional village person from Pakistan. Same thing. It seems you don't have the capacity to realize that if you have been causing mass murder of muslims for decades on decades, then americans continue to wage wars and they get death threats or whatever... that your only response is not to be introspective or retrospective looking back at what YOU have done wrong.. instead your answer is MORE mass Murder which will clearly make the muslim world hate you more? This will lead to world war 3, and you will be the moron responsible for it.

So such irony is splendid indeed on your part. What a tool. So if a bunch of equally emotional people in the muslim world (who are victimized for decades while you sit your comfortable ass in the US living in peace) react the same way they CLEARLY are the ULTIMATE EVIL this planet has?

It seems like the US and Israel will start world war 3 and the world will only realize the harm you've done upon the world once we are all screwed. If any of us remain.

You COULD stop this madness, take your shitty bases out of other countries, stop meddling in other people's afairs, stop warmongering, stop killing, and start restoring order to the world. Instead you will shit this world to its very end.

Saddly America will not be remembered in history for its 300 year rule for anything but the horrors of war.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #41 on: September 22, 2012, 08:08:22 PM »
How world war 2 and the holocaust rolled out:

Remember Hitler was democratically elected

http://www.historyonthenet.com/Chronology/timelineholocaust.htm

Very similar outcome as to what the US has been doing since bush was in office

http://www.historyplace.com/worldwar2/holocaust/timeline.html

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 22, 2012, 08:09:50 PM »

Wafa Sultan is a witch, if you had the equivalent of a raging maniac in the US talking about Jews needing to be killed that would be the equivalent in her. You guys in fact are every day sounding more and more idiotiic like the nazis once were and do not realize it.

You are the one actually blaming the victims of your constant destruction and warfare and then demanding that they stfu and that its okay that you keep killing.

No one wanted you in iraq, no one wanted you in afghanistan. Are you kidding me?

I have the unique experience of having lived in europe, africa, ME and north america. And I assure you the reason people are PISSED OFF is that you are fucking with the world for decades doing two things primarly. Funding/imposing dictators and waging constantly wars directly and by proxy

You are devoid of history of knowledge of what you yourself do, much less of the people you demonize
Stop pretending Muslims don't have an agenda to poison the world with their sick agenda spreading the Koran of lies, deceit, murder and rape.  many Muslims have come out and told the West how the intend to islamise the World through any means possible, regardless of the violence and death that will ensue.  Muslims aren't pissed off because the West are in their Countries, they are pissed off because that's their religion, they have been programmed to be pissed off, I couldn't imagine how deeply indoctrinated one must be to consider murdering others is less of a sin than a verbal insult.  Muslims are like the infants of humankind, taking offence to others jokes, insults and rejection of their juvenile ideas.  I used to be sympathetic, but it was you a_ahmed who helped me see Islam for what it really is, your arrogance and claims you have found the answers, the one truth and the highlighting of your faith in the irrational and the Muslims determination to spread their message through jihad and violence that made me realise what a poisonous religion Islam was and the urgent need to have it wiped from the face of the earth.  Your prophet was a sick twisted pedo/rapist/murderer - why would anyone embrace suck an obvious psychopath, if you want to worship suck a sicko, that's fine, but it is the Muslims agenda of converting others and pushing their sick beliefs onto those with no interest in such things is what will be the undoing of Islam.  Islam will bring about it's own destruction because they don't realise the danger they put themselves in with their extreme way of relating with the rest of the non-muslim world.
V

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #43 on: September 22, 2012, 08:10:54 PM »

What are your thoughts regarding the fact that you're hanging out on a board owned and operated by a Zionist Jew?  ???

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #44 on: September 22, 2012, 08:13:12 PM »
You're an idiot. Me refuting lies and deception by hate mongerers such as yourself is dangerous?

And you advocate what in return? Eradication of Muslims. You guys are truly morons. Don't you see the irony?

I have been saying this for the longest time since talking on this forum. Whatever you guys ACCUSE others of, in fact is true of yourself in reality.

You have this sickening tactic of turning reality upside down. Demonizing victims to make yourself more right in what you do to yourself and to others.

You are nothing but killers and some of you are finally showing their true colours. I am not surprised I got death threats on here for merely talking. IT's quite ironic I must say.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #45 on: September 22, 2012, 08:16:19 PM »
What are your thoughts regarding the fact that you're hanging out on a board owned and operated by a Zionist Jew?  ???

I don't know if he's a zionist Jew. Not all Jews are zionists. Zionists were secular atheists.

And what now? Free speech is only free speech when it is hate speech against Muslims?

Like I said, such irony. See what happens when you try to deny the holocaust in France. Yet they post deliberately hurtful slander against Islam and Muslims daily. Ban our religious duties. Ban hijab. Ban niqab. Etc.. clearly targetting our men and women while hiding under bs excuses of being 'secular' or 'equal to everyone' bunch of non-sense the reality is clear.

Hate speech is free speech when its targetting Muslims and Islam. That's all it seems to have come down to.

Funny that some of you are advocating murder on a forum and you are getting away with it. I am not surprised when i was "fresh" on this forum and reported posts which were islamophobic that no one deleted them. So I instead decided to engage some of you and refute your non-sense.

In reality your furor came out that much more to the point you are advocating for mass murder of Muslims.

People like Wafa Sultan are exploiting your IGNORANCE to serve their interests.

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #46 on: September 22, 2012, 08:22:48 PM »
I don't know if he's a zionist Jew. Not all Jews are zionists. Zionists were secular atheists.

And what now? Free speech is only free speech when it is hate speech against Muslims?

Like I said, such irony. See what happens when you try to deny the holocaust in France. Yet they post deliberately hurtful slander against Islam and Muslims daily. Ban our religious duties. Ban hijab. Ban niqab. Etc.. clearly targetting our men and women while hiding under bs excuses of being 'secular' or 'equal to everyone' bunch of non-sense the reality is clear.

Hate speech is free speech when its targetting Muslims and Islam. That's all it seems to have come down to.

Funny that some of you are advocating murder on a forum and you are getting away with it. I am not surprised when i was "fresh" on this forum and reported posts which were islamophobic that no one deleted them. So I instead decided to engage some of you and refute your non-sense.

In reality your furor came out that much more to the point you are advocating for mass murder of Muslims.

Free speech stops being free speech when it's use of it threatens the very concept of it... ie blowing up people who practice it.

Not taking sides, just saying..
®

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #47 on: September 22, 2012, 08:23:18 PM »

There are a couple Saudi Muslims on this forum (that don't post anymore as far as I know) that are the nicest people in the world.  

You and the rest of these savages could learn a thing or two from them.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 22, 2012, 08:59:00 PM »
You're an idiot. Me refuting lies and deception by hate mongerers such as yourself is dangerous?

And you advocate what in return? Eradication of Muslims. You guys are truly morons. Don't you see the irony?

I have been saying this for the longest time since talking on this forum. Whatever you guys ACCUSE others of, in fact is true of yourself in reality.

You have this sickening tactic of turning reality upside down. Demonizing victims to make yourself more right in what you do to yourself and to others.

You are nothing but killers and some of you are finally showing their true colours. I am not surprised I got death threats on here for merely talking. IT's quite ironic I must say.
What a load of bollocks, if Muslims are prepared to murder and behead people for a slight insult, and they all blindly believe this is OK, it gives the West no choice but to stand against such an overt threat to Genuine Peace.  gandhi said it best when he said "Their is no path to peace, peace is the path", but if their are those who reject such a peaceful way of life and intend to use violence as their modus operandi because it's what their holy book recommends to do, well, what do you think the outcome is going to be.  The West will repress this EVIL ideology the same way they did with Hitler.  It will only be a matter of time now before Muslims show the world their true hand and the masses will call for an obliteration Islam at any cost.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 22, 2012, 09:07:45 PM »
I am not surprised when i was "fresh" on this forum and reported posts which were islamophobic that no one deleted them. So I instead decided to engage some of you and refute your non-sense.

If you don't like other's opinion of your religion of Violence, you are free to FUCK OFF at any-time, this is what amazes me, is Muslims insist on everyone else changing to suit them, with the threat of violence they cry for some type of special consideration.  It doesn't surprise me that a cry baby Muslim reports other people's posts because it challenges their sick twisted ideology.  When will you realise nobody wants to hear about your sick pedo/rapist/murderer prophet.  You will never convince anybody that Islam is nothing more than a violent cult full of indoctrinated juveniles who seem to think they should be afforded respect and consideration when their religion doesn't even know the meaning of the word and continues to violate human rights in their own countries on a nanosecond basis.  Asking for respect, when your religion respects Nothing or No-One is typical of your hypocritical religion.  If you don't like it here, FUCK OFF!
V