Author Topic: PHIL HEATH .... lets remind everyone why hes the champ  (Read 34485 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: PHIL HEATH .... lets remind everyone why hes the champ
« Reply #125 on: September 27, 2012, 01:56:40 PM »

Great shot like I said , one of the top 10 best of all time but he's not standing next to Dorian on-stage

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #126 on: September 27, 2012, 01:56:46 PM »
Done

I'm more impressed with the gif of Phil hitting a bdb. His muscles have more 'pop.' When Dorian hits that shot, nothing happens :-\

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #127 on: September 27, 2012, 01:56:50 PM »

ND you gotta be a blind sob if you can;t see this pic of Phil is better than that of Dorian and Dorian wasn't 270 lbs in that pic he in the high 250s, low 260s.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #128 on: September 27, 2012, 01:59:01 PM »
ND you gotta be a blind sob if you can;t see this pic of Phil is better than that of Dorian and Dorian wasn't 270 lbs in that pic he in the high 250s, low 260s.

numbers don't mean anything. That's why I just ignore when ND quotes offseason weights. Kai Greene and Jason Huh both claim pre-contest weights around 300 lbs. Following ND's logic, they would dwarf a 270 lbs Dorian. Also, Phil has a completely different frame than Dorian. Every pound of muscle looks more impressive on Phil than Dorian

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: September 27, 2012, 01:59:54 PM »
I'm more impressed with the gif of Phil hitting a bdb. His muscles have more 'pop.' When Dorian hits that shot, nothing happens :-\

LMFAO nothing happens , Neo you're the same person who claimed his back was also ' flat ' in this shot , seriously.

Okay Phil's shot impresses you more but based on the IFBB judging criteria who would take the shot? I think Dorian would because he has a better back , is just as complete and is carrying more muscular bulk , better conditioning

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: September 27, 2012, 02:01:16 PM »

I know he was 257lbs and Phil is low 240lbs at 1" shorter than Dorian

Phil great shot , ain't touching Dorian

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #131 on: September 27, 2012, 02:01:53 PM »
We can all agree that Dorian BDB lacks biceps and more arms size. 

According to ND, Phil's lack nothing...

Tricky math.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: September 27, 2012, 02:04:38 PM »
numbers don't mean anything. That's why I just ignore when ND quotes offseason weights. Kai Greene and Jason Huh both claim pre-contest weights around 300 lbs. Following ND's logic, they would dwarf a 270 lbs Dorian. Also, Phil has a completely different frame than Dorian. Every pound of muscle looks more impressive on Phil than Dorian

Numbers don't mean anything to a point , big difference between being a rock hard and dry 270lbs than a fat 300lbs and Neo Dorian wasn't ' off-season ' he was ' pre-contest ' BIG difference , he was already getting into shape

Dorian's 270lbs is eons better than anyone else's because he had the conditioning to back it it and not looking like he was still weeks out

plenty of guys hit the stage at 270lbs , who was in tip-top shape ? very few. Weight alone means nothing without the density & dryness to back it up , this has been explained to many times to you

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #133 on: September 27, 2012, 02:07:08 PM »
LMFAO nothing happens , Neo you're the same person who claimed his back was also ' flat ' in this shot , seriously.

you must be confusing me with Hulkster. I do think Dorian's back flattens out in the rear double biceps but Hulkster takes it one step further and compares it to paper. I don't know if it's the way Dorian hits the pose (he tends to lean slightly forward instead of back and rotates his arms internally rather than externally). Phil's back seems to come alive when he hits this pose. You can see each individual muscle 'pop' when he flexes

Okay Phil's shot impresses you more but based on the IFBB judging criteria who would take the shot? I think Dorian would because he has a better back , is just as complete and is carrying more muscular bulk , better conditioning

it's hard to say b/c I don't know how they would look side-by-side. I think Phil is more complete but Dorian is wider. Based on the evidence we have, I would go with Phil. I wouldn't say Phil destroys Dorian by any means, though

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: September 27, 2012, 02:08:40 PM »
We can all agree that Dorian BDB lacks biceps and more arms size. 

According to ND, Phil's lack nothing...

Tricky math.

I never said Phil's lacked anything compared to Dorian , I'm talking in general and compared to his competition.

Phil is more complete than Ronnie in this pose but I don't think beats him in it.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #135 on: September 27, 2012, 02:08:45 PM »
The delusion continues.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: September 27, 2012, 02:15:02 PM »
you must be confusing me with Hulkster. I do think Dorian's back flattens out in the rear double biceps but Hulkster takes it one step further and compares it to paper. I don't know if it's the way Dorian hits the pose (he tends to lean slightly forward instead of back and rotates his arms internally rather than externally). Phil's back seems to come alive when he hits this pose. You can see each individual muscle 'pop' when he flexes

it's hard to say b/c I don't know how they would look side-by-side. I think Phil is more complete but Dorian is wider. Based on the evidence we have, I would go with Phil. I wouldn't say Phil destroys Dorian by any means, though

I'm pretty sure you said that , but no biggie. Phil is more compact and his back seems to take up less space than Dorian's that may be more impressive to you but Dorian's back is much better than Phils regardless

I think the difference between the two would be much more staggering if they were side-by-side in Dorian's favor , also recall most of these shots of Dorian are poor quality in relation to Phil and even Ronnie , no HD video or cameras back when Dorian was competing

I don't know where you see Phil being more complete bigger parts don't mean complete both are more ' complete ' than Ronnie in this pose meaning at the least they both have calves are Ronnie doesn't

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #137 on: September 27, 2012, 03:38:37 PM »
Dorian's 270lbs is eons better than anyone else's because he had the conditioning to back it it and not looking like he was still weeks out

we don't know that. There is no objective way you can say Dorian's 270 lbs is better than anyone else's. All we have are a few grainy, black and white pics of Dorian in basement lighting. This is in no way indicative of how he would look in person. So I don't know how you arrive at the conclusion that nobody else can touch him in these photos

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: September 27, 2012, 03:45:18 PM »
we don't know that. There is no objective way you can say Dorian's 270 lbs is better than anyone else's. All we have are a few grainy, black and white pics of Dorian in basement lighting. This is in no way indicative of how he would look in person. So I don't know how you arrive at the conclusion that nobody else can touch him in these photos

Not accurate at all , we have multiple eyewitnesses Kevin Horton and Peter McGough who have both said his conditioning at that weight ( and higher ) hasn't been replicated to this day

Still don't need the precontest photos his competition photos illustrate my point just as well , without the quotes.

Phil excellent conditioning , not on Yates level in terms of conditioning and size.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #139 on: September 27, 2012, 08:48:33 PM »
Not accurate at all , we have multiple eyewitnesses Kevin Horton and Peter McGough who have both said his conditioning at that weight ( and higher ) hasn't been replicated to this day

did they personally feel Dorian's glutes? How can they objectively say Dorian had better conditioning at that weight than anone else? It's not like putting two objects side by side and objectively saying object A is bigger than B. Also, I can post quotes saying Ronnie at 287 lbs was more shredded and had better quality mass than anyone else. Does that make it true? You need to come up with something better than hearsay

Still don't need the precontest photos his competition photos illustrate my point just as well , without the quotes.

Dorian was much smaller in his competition photos than his precontest pics. Any size advantage would be lost in the back double biceps

Phil excellent conditioning , not on Yates level in terms of conditioning and size.

in other poses? Yes. In the bdb? I'm not so sure about that. Phil has bigger arms, delts, and legs than Dorian. The only thing Dorian has over Phil is a wider back. However, that would be negated by the illusion of size due to Phil's much, much smaller waist

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #140 on: September 27, 2012, 08:52:18 PM »
I wonder if someone will create a Phil vs Ronnie and Dorian thread. And will this thread reach the same level of posts as the Ronnie vs Dorian thread? :)
X

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #141 on: September 27, 2012, 08:57:56 PM »
I wonder if someone will create a Phil vs Ronnie and Dorian thread. And will this thread reach the same level of posts as the Ronnie vs Dorian thread? :)
It will not, as Phil is not in Ronnie's, nor Dorian's, league.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #142 on: September 27, 2012, 08:59:29 PM »
No legs. No chest. Poor back.

Great  :(
a

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #143 on: September 27, 2012, 09:11:16 PM »
ND, rather than regurgitating the same nonsense, why don't you point out where Dorian outmasses Phil here?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #144 on: September 27, 2012, 09:13:36 PM »

Agrreed. However, if we can find a poster who is as obsessive about phil as ND is obsessive about dorian, we may have a shot :)
X

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #145 on: September 27, 2012, 09:15:13 PM »

I think Phil is already almost at the level of Dorian. We will see what improvements he's made soon

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #146 on: September 27, 2012, 09:15:27 PM »
ND, rather than regurgitating the same nonsense, why don't you point out where Dorian outmasses Phil here?

Not to answer for ND, but you can't really compare 2 pictures like that... it doesn't tell you anything, as you cannot get an accurate idea of what they would look like standing next to each other. Dorian's structure in general is much, much larger than Phil's, which is something you can't really tell from pics.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #147 on: September 27, 2012, 09:19:19 PM »
Not to answer for ND, but you can't really compare 2 pictures like that... it doesn't tell you anything, as you cannot get an accurate idea of what they would look like standing next to each other. Dorian's structure in general is much, much larger than Phil's, which is something you can't really tell from pics.

Phil is much larger than Shawn, and Dorian isn't exactly dwarfing Shawn

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #148 on: September 27, 2012, 09:23:05 PM »
Phil is much larger than Shawn, and Dorian isn't exactly dwarfing Shawn
You and I have different definitions of dwarfing my friend.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #149 on: September 27, 2012, 09:26:44 PM »
You and I have different definitions of dwarfing my friend.

Dorian is taller, but where is he dwarfing Shawn?