Author Topic: Educational Videos and Articles about Islam  (Read 228390 times)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Educational Videos about Islam
« Reply #900 on: February 27, 2013, 09:53:15 AM »

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #901 on: February 27, 2013, 01:23:53 PM »

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #902 on: February 28, 2013, 09:13:24 AM »

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #903 on: February 28, 2013, 09:58:55 AM »

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #904 on: February 28, 2013, 10:04:23 AM »

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #905 on: February 28, 2013, 02:20:01 PM »

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #906 on: February 28, 2013, 05:11:35 PM »

I didnt see geert wilders getting support when he came to australia.

How many people came to his talks, maximum 1000 people out of 20 million citizens of australia?

So not  to sound islamically bias, but even the aussie biddhists, jews, and christians organisations didnt support wilders in australia.

Australia visit prompts condemnation of Wilders

Far-right Dutch MP Geert Wilders could learn a lot about the strengths of multiculturalism during his Australian visit, community and religious leaders say.

Mr Wilders will give speeches in Melbourne, Sydney and Perth this month about what he calls the “Islamisation of Australia”.

A coalition of 24 groups – including the AFL and the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Melbourne – issued a joint statement in Melbourne on Monday, reinforcing their support for Victoria’s “multicultural and multifaith community”.

“We have a collective responsibility to respect our fellow citizens and preserve the social cohesion and harmony that characterise Victoria and makes our society great,” the statement says. “We welcome challenging ideas and debate, however, inciting hatred and animosity towards specific cultural or faith-based communities has no place in Victoria.”

State Multicultural Affairs Minister Nicholas Kotsiras says Mr Wilders could learn a lot from his visit to the state. “I find it amazing that someone could travel 16,000 kilometres to tell us why he and his party have failed in his own country,” he told reporters in Melbourne. “If he wants to come to learn and to educate himself about the success of multiculturalism and diversity, Victoria is the place to be.”

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #907 on: March 01, 2013, 01:03:21 AM »
Belgian Islamophobia: MPs vow to ‘impeach’ Muslim extremists

Belgian politicians have submitted a proposal to impeach or limit the influence of Muslim extremists in power. MPs fear that Muslim politicians do not shake hands with women and are creating an isolated community.

Alain Destexche, a liberal member of the Federation Wallonia-Brussels, and Deputy Mayor of Koekelberg Philippe Pivin submitted the proposal in front of the Belgian Parliament on Wednesday to exclude extremist parties from a range of local functions. The proposal is currently open for signatures by other members of Parliament.

“The people of the Islamic party do not want to be mixed with others in public transport and other communal places,” local media quoted Alain Destexhe as saying. “They advocate getting married and wearing a veil at 12 years old, based on Islamic law.”

http://rt.com/news/proposal-belgium-limit-muslims-612/
V

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #908 on: March 01, 2013, 02:42:09 AM »
Belgian Islamophobia: MPs vow to ‘impeach’ Muslim extremists

Belgian politicians have submitted a proposal to impeach or limit the influence of Muslim extremists in power. MPs fear that Muslim politicians do not shake hands with women and are creating an isolated community.

Alain Destexche, a liberal member of the Federation Wallonia-Brussels, and Deputy Mayor of Koekelberg Philippe Pivin submitted the proposal in front of the Belgian Parliament on Wednesday to exclude extremist parties from a range of local functions. The proposal is currently open for signatures by other members of Parliament.

“The people of the Islamic party do not want to be mixed with others in public transport and other communal places,” local media quoted Alain Destexhe as saying. “They advocate getting married and wearing a veil at 12 years old, based on Islamic law.”

http://rt.com/news/proposal-belgium-limit-muslims-612/

Wilders message is losing appeal at home, Q society manipulated strength of wilders

http://www.theglobalmail.org/feature/fact-checking-the-geert-wilders-road-show/562/

Abbott rubbishes Wilders's views on Islam

Opposition Leader Tony Abbott says controversial Dutch politician Geert Wilders is "substantially" wrong in his views on Islam, arguing there is not much Australia can learn from the Netherlands on the issue of multicultural integration.

Mr Wilders is in Australia as part of a speaking tour organised by the Q Society, which warns against the "Islamisation" of the country.

There were violent scuffles outside a Melbourne venue last night as protesters tried to prevent people from entering the building to hear the anti-Islamic MP speak.

Mr Abbott says Mr Wilders is free to "say his piece", but says Australia's experience of multiculturalism is different from the Netherlands.

"Obviously he's entitled to his viewpoint, but I think that the Muslims in this country see themselves rightly as fair dinkum, dinky-di Australians, just as the Catholics and the Jews and the Protestants and the atheists," Mr Abbott told Fairfax radio.

"We see ourselves as Australians.

"We don't like to divide ourselves on the basis of race, of faith, of colour, of class, of gender.

"That's one of the great strengths of our country.

"We are always conscious of what we have in common, rather than the things that divide us."

Mr Abbott was yesterday forced to defended the Coalition against accusations it was being "radicalised" by extreme right-wing political influences from the United States Tea Party movement.

Treasurer Wayne Swan used a speech to the Australian Workers' Union national conference yesterday to argue that the Coalition had "imported all the very worst aggressive negativity and reckless disregard for responsible economics from the Tea Party".

Mr Abbott responded by saying that the Coalition would always practice politics with an "Australian accent".

"We don't import our politics from overseas, we don't import our personnel from overseas," he added, in a thinly veiled reference to Prime Minister Julia Gillard's director of communications John McTernan, who is Scottish.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #909 on: March 01, 2013, 02:52:07 AM »
Cowardly critics of Geert Wilders shame our country

IF Geert Wilders is wrong, let his critics explain next month's "Islamic Peace Conference" at the Melbourne Showgrounds.

I've checked what huge billboards around Melbourne claim is the "largest ever Islamic Conference in the history of Australia", at which 20,000 people are expected.

I've checked what the "chief guest" - Sheikh Abdur-Rahman Al-Sudais, imam of Mecca's Grand Mosque - has said of Jews: "The scum of the human race, the rats of the world, . . . the offspring of apes and pigs" whom God should "terminate".

I've checked what other invited speakers have said about killing gays, beating women to make them "shape up", executing apostates and supporting terrorists.

Wilders is the eloquent leader of Holland's third-largest political party and last week tried to conduct a speaking tour of Australia to argue Islam is incompatible with Western values and freedoms.

Wilders might know. For nine years, he has had to live under constant police guard after criticising Islam.

Islamists have been jailed after plotting his death. Another Islamist used a knife to pin a note to the body of slaughtered film director Theo van Gogh, warning Wilders would be next.

Yes, most Muslims are moderate, Wilders agrees, but their "violent Islamic ideology" is not and commands followers not to be, either.
If so, mass immigration to the West of followers of such an ideology is a danger.

There may be good arguments against this, but attempts here to simply drown Wilders out with abuse, misrepresentation and threats shame this country.

His Melbourne speech was blockaded by violent protesters. His Perth speech was called off when the venue became one of 30 to cancel for fear of reprisals.

Even the Executive Council of Australian Jewry claimed it was Wilders, himself, who incited hatreds: "Inciting hatred and animosity towards specific cultural or faith-based communities has no place in Australia."

The Islamic Council of Victoria, along with the Victorian Council of Churches, agreed : "We are concerned that the visit of Mr Wilders will be used to introduce overseas hatreds."

Yet this same Islamic Council actively promotes next month's "Islamic Peace Conference", some of whose invited speakers preach an Islam that sounds just like the imported hatred Wilders describes.

The conference is fronted by Wazeem Razvi, founder of the Melbourne-based Islamic Research and Education Academy and supporter of Sharia law here.

"We are not non-violent," he preached last year.

"We are violent but when there is a need for it . . . We have in Islam, jihad, yes, but we will never do terrorism. Yes, jihad is very Islamic."
But in a recorded speech in December, Razvi said one of the speakers he had invited for the conference was Indian sheikh Zakir Naik, "my boss's boss", who has a very different line on terrorism.

A YouTube clip shows Naik declaring: "If (late terrorist chief Osama bin Laden) is fighting the enemies of Islam, I am for him." He adds: "Every Muslim should be a terrorist."

Razvi talks big, and none of the overseas speakers he claimed in December he had asked is yet listed in the conference schedule.
But his wish list suggests the Islam he wants to push.

Another invited speaker is Sheikh Assim Al-Hakeem, who says "homosexuality is an abnormality" to be punished by death.
He says polygamy is allowed, genital mutilation of girls "recommended", and wives refusing their husbands sex "a sin".
Leaving Islam "is apostasy and it is punishable by death in an Islamic society".

Another speaker, Abu Hamza, head of the Islamic Information Services Network of Australasia, also says women "must respond" if their husbands want sex and could be beaten "to shape them up".

"Don't hit your wife," Hamza says on YouTube, before instructing men to do so in an Islamic way as a "last resort" without causing bruising or bleeding: "The beating the prophet Mohammed showed is like the toothbrush."

Malaysia's Sheikh Hussain Yee, another invitee, claims Jews celebrated the September 11 attacks and are the true "extremists".
Then there's Sheikh Mohammed Omran, head of Australia's fundamentalist Ahl as Sunnah wal Jamah, who once said: "I dispute any evil action linked to bin Laden." Later he conceded: "He is a good man in some ways, and not in other ways."

I don't say all Muslim groups backing this conference know of or support these statements. Razvi claimed he was surprised to hear of Sudais' attacks on Jews.

Yet the question remains: why is Wilders vilified for warning against exactly the Islam preached by invitees to the "largest ever Islamic Conference in the history of Australia"?

And the evidence is damning: Wilders' critics owe him an apology for having been so blind. So cowardly.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/opinion/cowardly-critics-of-geert-wilders-shame-our-country/story-e6frfhqf-1226584547791
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #910 on: March 01, 2013, 03:08:09 AM »
Geert Wilders’ Melbourne speech

Dear friends,

Finally, I am here.

I am very happy to be in your beautiful and magnificent country, Australia.

400 years ago, the Dutch were the first Europeans to discover Australia. They named this land after their own and called it New Holland. So, here I am today, a visitor from the Netherlands, with a message from the old Holland to the New Holland.

I am here to tell you how Islam is changing the Netherlands and Western Europe beyond recognition. We are in the process of losing our culture, our identity, our freedom.
I am also here to warn Australia about the true nature of Islam. It is not just a religion as many people mistakenly think; it is primarily a dangerous totalitarian ideology.
I am here to warn you that what is happening in my native country might soon happen in Australia too, if you fail to be vigilant.

And I am here to advice you on how to turn the tide of Islamization. Inform people. Confront them with the truth. Don’t be afraid to speak. Use your right of free speech.
Because if you do not use it, you will lose it. And find and elect politicians who are not afraid to speak the truth about Islam.

Before I start, allow me to thank the Q Society for inviting me to your country. Thank you Debbie, Andrew, Ralf, and all the other volunteers for making this visit possible. Debbie never booked so many conference rooms in her life as in the past few weeks, and never had so many cancellations. Debbie, you are my hero. You have had a very hard time. But I bet you think twice about ever inviting me to Australia again.

The Q Society and its volunteers embody the courage for which Australians are known in Europe.
We, Europeans, owe our freedom in part to the thousands of young and brave Australians who fought, and died, at Passiondale and at Gallipoli.

These Australians – your fathers and grandfathers – persevered against all odds.
And so did the Q Society, despite the efforts of the governing establishment to discourage my visit.

First, Chris Bowen, the then federal minister of Immigration, had me wait five long weeks for a visa, forcing us to postpone my visit from October to February.
Then, the minister implicitly warned people to stay away from my speeches by writing a newspaper article in the Australian saying that I was a fringe figure from the far-right.

Western Australia’s premier Colin Bartnett went as far as to tell the media that I am “not welcome” in his state. I wonder how many public figures in the world have already been told that they are not welcome in Western Australia. Trying to find this out, I googled the words “not welcome in Western Australia.” Guess what? Only two items popped up: “Geert Wilders” and “US nuclear base.”

Private enterprises followed the example by boycotting my visit, declining the booking of venues, turning down adds, and refusing banking services.
But the Q Society did not give up.

Thank you also to La Mirage here in Melbourne, where we are gathered today, for making this evening possible.

So, here I am, with a message that your political leaders do not want you to hear.

But first, let me tell you who I am and how I live.

I am an elected politician from one of the oldest democracies in the world. I am the leader of the Party for Freedom, the largest Dutch opposition party. We have almost 1 million voters in a country that is known for its tolerance. I am not a fringe figure; I am not far-right either. Political opponents brought me to court, accusing me of hate speech and discrimination. But the court in Amsterdam after an ordeal that lasted 2 years cleared me of all charges.

Earlier, I have spoken in the premises of the United States Congress, the British House of Lords, the Danish Parliament and other government premises. I participated in conferences in the U.S. and Canada, Germany, Italy, and elsewhere, with people none of which belong to the far-right.

For the past 9 years I have been living under round the clock police protection. Wherever I go, plainclothes policemen go with me. I live in a government safe house, bulletproof and safer than the National Bank. I wish I had their money. Earlier my wife and I have even lived in army barracks and prison cells just to be safe from assassins.

Why do I need this protection? I am not a president or king, I am a simple parliamentarian.

I have been marked for death. I was placed under police protection in November 2004 when the Dutch filmmaker Theo van Gogh was slaughtered in broad daylight because he had criticized Islam. A few hours later, the police found a letter written by van Gogh’s assassin threatening to kill me and my colleague Ayaan Hirsi Ali as well. We, too, had been critical of Islam, especially through our work in parliament.

Ayaan has since left for America, but I continue to candidly express my views about Islam in the Dutch Parliament and in the public debate around the world.
But it is not I who am important here. What is at stake is the defense of our freedom.

Only two weeks ago, a good friend of mine, Lars Hedegaard, a journalist from Denmark, survived an assassination attempt. A foreigner tried to shoot him through the head. Why? For the simple reason that Lars is critical of Islam.

Europe has become a dangerous place for those who criticize Islam. So many people rooted in a culture entirely different from our own Judeo-Christian and humanist tradition have entered Europe that now Europe’s identity and its culture are in danger.

Australian tourists visiting our major European cities today can still see the postcard views of the Eiffel tower, Buckingham Palace and the Amsterdam canals, but if they are not careful and walk too far, they risk entering a dangerous Islamic ghetto.

Islam has creating a parallel society within our cities. Shortly before her death in 2006, the
well-known Italian author Oriana Fallaci wrote: “In each one of our cities, there is a second city, a state within the state, a government within the government. A Muslim city, a city ruled by the Koran.” – end of quote.

The Islamic presence is changing the outlook and the character of Europe. In some urban neighbourhoods, Islamic regulations are already being enforced. Women’s rights are being trampled. We are confronted with headscarves and burqa’s, polygamy, female genital mutilation, honor-killings.

Five years ago, Michael Nazir-Ali, the Anglican bishop of Rochester, England, who is himself of Muslim descent, already warned for Islamic no-go zones. “Those of a different faith or race may find it difficult to live or work there because of hostility to them and even the risk of violence,” he said.

Last month, a group called Muslim Patrol posted a video on Youtube showing how they control an entire neighborhood of the British capital London. They intimidate people, force women to cover up, harass gays, confiscate alcohol, and forbid non-Muslims to walk past the local mosque.

Two years ago, a high ranking German police officer admitted that no-go zones outside police authority are proliferating all over Germany. We can witness this phenomenon all over Europe.

I used to live in Kanaleneiland, a suburb of Utrecht which, during the 20 years that I lived there, transformed into a very dangerous neighborhood for non-Muslims. I have been robbed. On several occasions I had to run for safety.

The same transformation has happened in parts of Amsterdam, Rotterdam and other cities, in the Netherlands, as well as in cities in Belgium, Germany, Britain, France, Spain, Italy, Sweden and other countries.

In August 2011, a Dutch newspaper sent its war correspondent – yes, you heard right, its war correspondent – to the Dutch city of Helmond to investigate reports that Islamic thugs were harassing local residents. His article detailed terrible abuses suffered by the non-Muslim population, including the sexual harassment of young girls. The locals complained that the police are afraid of the thugs.

In France, the authorities have drawn up a list of 751 so-called “sensible urban areas.” These are the lost territories of the French Republic, even though a staggering 5 million people, or 8 percent of the total French population, live in them.

In Brussels, the capital of the European Union, 25 percent of the population is Muslim. The city has several predominantly Islamic districts. Police officers entering these neighborhoods have been shot at with Kalashnikovs. Three years ago, the police union acknowledged that there are boroughs in Brussels which – I quote – “officers do not dare enter in uniforms.” End of quote.

In my own country, Moroccans are the largest ethnic group among Islamic immigrants. Almost every week there are incidents with Moroccan youths. In the Netherlands, 65 percent of all the Moroccan boys between 12 and 23 years have have already been arrested at least once by the police.

The list of violent incidents involving Moroccans, whether occurring in our streets, our schools, our shopping malls or on our sports fields, is endless. But the victims are almost never Moroccans or Muslims.

I am not exaggerating. I tell it like it is.

Two years ago, Germany’s Family Minister Kristina Schröder advocated – I quote – “an open debate about racist Muslims.” End of quote.

Last September, Jean-Francois Copé, the former French Budget Minister under president Sarkozy, also pointed out that – I quote “racism is growing in our cities.”
Copé, too, was referring to the surge of Islamic violence against ethnic Frenchmen.

Islam has brought us jihad: intimidation, violence.

Then there is the phenomenon of nonviolent jihad. The rise of Islam also means the rise of Islamic sharia law in our judicial systems. In Europe, we have sharia wills, sharia schools, sharia banks. The introduction of elements of sharia law in our societies creates a system of legal apartheid. Sharia law systematically discriminates between groups of people.

Britain now has official sharia courts. One of these courts settled the inheritance of a man whose estate had to be divided between his children. It gave the sons twice as much as the daughters, in accordance with the Koranic pronouncement that a woman is only worth half a man. This is a disgrace. In our civilization, men and women used to be treated as equals before the law. In contemporary Europe, this is no longer the case.

Sharia law also affects our fundamental freedoms, such as freedom of speech. Sharia law forbids criticism of Islam. This is considered blasphemy. The penalty is death.
That is why I have been marked for death. That is why people like me and Lars Hedegaard are in so much trouble; that is why three years ago a man with an axe tried to chop the cartoonist Kurt Westergaard to pieces; that is why we, and Salman Rushdie and others are living in hiding. Because if you criticize Islam, you pay a very high price.

This brings me to the second major topic of my speech. The nature of Islam.

Is it not strange that we, who are not Muslims, are punished by Islam for breaking Islamic rules? Religious rules do not apply to people who do not belong to a specific religion, do they? Indeed, a religion – every religion – should be voluntary. Yet, Islam imposes its rules on everyone.

Why does sharia law alter our Western secular legal system in such a dramatic fashion? The answer is that rather than a religion, Islam is a totalitarian political ideology which aims to impose its legal system on the whole society.
Islam is an ideology because it is political rather than religious: Islam is an ideology because it aims for an Islamic state and wants to impose Islamic Sharia law on all of us.
Islam is totalitarian because it is not voluntary. It orders that people who leave Islam must be killed.

Contrary to all the other religions – real religions – Islam also lays obligations on non-members.

Your fellow Australian, the theologian Mark Durie has said – I quote: “Islam classically demands a political realization, and specifically one in which Islam rules over all other religions, ideologies and competing political visions. Islam is not unique in having a political vision or speaking to politics, but it is unique in demanding that it alone must rule the political sphere.” – end of quote.

We can see what Islam has in store for us if we watch the fate of the Christians in the Islamic world, such as the Copts in Egypt, the Maronites in Lebanon, the Assyrians in Iraq, and Christians anywhere in the Islamic and Arab world. The cause of their suffering is Islam. Indeed, the only place in the Middle East where Christians are safe to be Christians is Israel. Israel is also the only democracy in the Middle East, a beacon of light in an area of total darkness. We should all support Israel.

My friends, I always make a distinction between Muslims and Islam. Most Muslims are moderate, but the ideology of Islam is dangerous. The moderates are the captives of a totalitarian system. If only they could liberate themselves from the Islamic culture of fatalism and apathy, then the most beautiful things could happen to them and the whole world.

I have travelled the Islamic world extensively. I have visited countries such as Turkey, Egypt, Tunisia, Syria, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Indonesia. I was overwhelmed by the kindness, friendliness and helpfulness of many people there. They are often good people, but they are the captives of Islam. These people are not free; they live under the yoke of Islamic sharia law. If they leave Islam, they sign their own death verdict.

Thirty years ago, I travelled from Israel to Egypt. This trip made a huge impression on me. Israel and Egypt are neighbours, with the same climate, the same natural riches, similar resources, the same potential. And yet Egypt is poor, while Israel is wealthy.

Freedom is the key to prosperity; and Islam deprives people of it.

However, as long as Islam remains dominant, there can be no real freedom.
Just look at what is happening in the Arab countries. The so-called Arab Spring quickly degraded into a freezing Arab Winter. The situation of women and non-Muslims, such as Christians, worsened dramatically.

In Islamic countries, democracy does not lead to freedom. Islam keeps people entrapped in a mental prison. A survey by the American Pew Center found that even though 59 percent of Egyptians prefer democracy to any other form of government, 84 percent want the death penalty for apostates.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #911 on: March 01, 2013, 03:08:51 AM »
Continued.....

Despite the presence of many moderate Muslims, the growing Islamic presence in Europe is causing huge problems. Europe’s Islamic lobby is increasingly assertive.

It has successfully pressured European politicians into implementing pro-Islamic policies, institutionalizing sharia practices, adopting anti-Israeli positions, and restricting freedom of speech under the pretext that telling the truth about Islam is a hate speech crime.

In the Netherlands, we have prison cells with arrows on the floor directing towards Mecca; prisons where only halal food is served; Islamic lawyers who do not have to rise when the judge enters the courtroom; schools that close on Islamic holidays; works of art that are removed from public buildings because they might offend Islam; separate swimming hours, separate theatre performances, separate courses for men and women; nurses in homes for the elderly who are exempt for treating men because Islam forbids women to touch men; etcetera.

Islamic and pro-Islamic groups drag people to court simply because they exercise their legal right of freedom of speech. This is called legal jihad. People like myself, Lars Hedegaard in Denmark, and countless others from Canada to Austria have been subjected to endless time, energy and money consuming trials for speaking the truth.

To understand the nature of Islam, one also has to understand its founder, Muhammad, the author of the Koran. It is uncomfortable for people to speak about it, but we must because he is the example of 1.5 billion people. According to Islam, Muhammad is the perfect man whose life must be imitated. The consequences are horrendous and can be witnessed on a daily basis.

Islam presents Muhammad as the role model to 1.5 billion people. Fortunately, the majority of them do not follow this example. The fact that Islam presents him as the model man obliges us, however, to talk about his character and the things he did.

Islamic texts such as the Sira, Muhammad’s biography, and the Hadiths, the descriptions of Muhammad’s life from testimonies of his contemporaries, show that he was the savage leader of a gang of robbers from Medina. Without scruples they looted, raped and murdered.

The sources describe orgies of savagery where hundreds of people’s throats were cut, hands and feet chopped off, eyes cut out, entire tribes massacred. An example is the extinction of the Jews in Medina in 627. Muhammad himself participated in chopping off their heads. The women and children were sold as slaves. As you know, Muhammad married the 6 year old girl Aisha whom consummated when she was 9 years old. In our countries today, such a pedophile would be sent to jail for a very long time.

Islamic violence does not spring from social and political grievances, as politically-correct sources claim. Islamic violence springs directly from Islam and Muhammad’s example.

Because Muhammad lied and cheated in order to advance Islam, some followers feel entitled to do the same. Islam even has a word for this kind of lying. It is called taqqiya.
Because Muhammad spread Islam through acts of terror, some of his followers do the same.

Because Muhammad established an Islamic state, some of his followers see it as their duty to do the same.

Because Muhammad had his critics and the critics of his Islamic state murdered, some of his followers regard it as their duty to kill everyone who speaks his mind about Muhammad and Islam.

It is no coincidence that all the Islamic states in the world demand that freedom of speech be curtailed and that criticism of Islam and its prophet be forbidden. And yet, it is our duty to speak out and tell the truth.

Anyone who voices criticism of Islam and Muhammad is in grave personal danger. And whoever attempts to escape from the influence of Islam and Muhammad risk the death penalty. We cannot continue to accept this state of affairs. A public debate about the true nature and character of Muhammad is badly needed how uncomfortable it might be to some people.

Understanding Islam and Muhammad, also learns us important lessons about our present situation. That is the third major topic I want to address: the lessons for Australia.

It is important that you realize that in our present days Islam is spreading predominantly through the method of immigration from Islamic countries. Muhammad himself conquered Medina through the method of immigration. Or Hijra as it is called in Islam.
Hijra is an instrument of jihad. It is an instrument that Islam uses to dominate the free world.

So, in order to stop Islamization, we should stop as we try to do in the Netherland where my party sees it as its first priority to stop immigration from Islamic countries. Enough is enough.

I realize that this may be a difficult message in a country such as Australia. Your country was built on immigration. Over one in four of Australia’s 22 million inhabitants were born overseas.

They came to Australia from many countries and continents. They were welcomed because they contributed. They have strengthened Australia.

Dutch immigrants, like countless immigrants from other countries, have helped to turn Australia into what it is today. Australia is home to over 300,000 people of Dutch descent.
These Dutchmen never caused any problems because they did not bring along an ideology which prohibits friendship with non-Dutchmen, which commands them to hate non-Dutchmen, and to submit or kill non-Dutchmen.

My countrymen did not come to impose their own culture upon the non-Dutch Australians; they assimilated into Australian society and, in doing so, they enriched it.

Today, Europe, too, is confronted with millions of immigrants. Unfortunately, many of these immigrants are not strengthening nor enriching our societies, because many of them refuse to assimilate and they create a parallel society within our nations. A very large number of these immigrants have moved to Europe from Islamic countries. Europe is in the middle of an Islamization process, driven by immigration from North Africa, Turkey, the Middle East and other parts of the Islamic world, such as Somalia.

The Islamic countries belong to the Organization of the Islamic Conference. It is the largest voting bloc and the biggest Israel haters in the United Nations. In 1990, it adopted the Cairo Declaration on human rights in Islam, in which human rights is bound by Sharia law. It also calls for the death penalty for people who leave Islam or insult Islam, Muhammad or the Koran.

There is a second priority which we have in our party platform. This is to counter Sharia or Islamic law in our own country.

Let me explain. When people move to another country, they integrate, they blend in, they assimilate. That is the natural order of things.
When immigrants from Islamic countries settle in Western countries, they move from an unfree society to a free society. People always prefer freedom over tyranny. That is human nature.

In the normal order of things, immigration from Islamic countries would weaken Islam.
Their contact with Western freedoms, would lead Islamic people to abandon Islam. However, through the creation of a Sharia-based parallel society – we see it happen all over Europe, be careful that it does not happen in Australia – Islam manages to continue its control over its captives.

Islamic societies – including Islamic enclaves in the West—exert tight social control that is indicative of the totalitarian character of Islam.

My friends, I am here to warn Australia. Learn from the European lesson. The more Islam you get into your society, the less civilized it becomes and the less free.

How did the Europeans get into their present situation? It is partly our own fault because we have foolishly adopted the ideology of cultural relativism. Cultural relativism is far worse than multiculturalism. Cultural relativism is the biggest political disease that we face in our countries today.

I am proud to say – I do not care whether people like it or not – that our culture which is based on Judeo-Christian and humanist values such as liberty, democracy and tolerance, is far better than the Islamic culture. I am proud of it.

We should not close our eyes to the fact that all over Europe and Australia, new mosques and Islamic centers are under construction. In any major city in Europe you will encounter halal shops and women in headscarves and burkas.

Two years ago, there was the case of Carnita Matthews, the Islamic convert in a burka, who escaped a jail sentence in New South Wales because the authorities could not prove that she was the person in a burka making a false statement to the police.

Open the pages of our newspapers and you will read horrific stories of women being trampled, female genital mutilation and honor killings in our own back yards.

We have to speak out, because it is the only tool we have got. We stand for our convictions, but we never use violence. We abhor violence. The reason why we reject Islam is exactly Islam’s violent nature. We believe in democracy.

We cherish the tradition of Aleksander Solzhenitsyn, Jelena Bonner, Lech Walesa and Ronald Reagan. These heroes defeated a totalitarian ideology by the power of their conviction and by using no other means than their words.

As the ex-Muslim and Islam-critic Ali Sina said: “We don’t raise a sword against darkness; we lit a light.” So it is. We lit the light of the truth. And the truth will set us free. The truth that while Muslims can embrace freedom, Islam cannot.

Let no one tell you that Islam respects freedom. Freedom and Islam are incompatible.

Let no one tell you that Islam is a religion of peace. Islam is an ideology of violence.
Let no one tell you that you should tolerate the intolerant. We should not tolerate the intolerant and start becoming intolerant to those who are intolerant to us.

We should stop the building of new mosques. Enough is enough.

We want no more immigration from Islamic countries for we have enough Islam already.

If you are a criminal immigrant you should be expelled! If immigrants do not commit crimes, they are equal to anyone else. But if they commit crimes, they should be sent packing.

Very often, the appeasers are the governments who are afraid of Islamic radicals threatening violence and riots against anyone who dares to confront their intolerant ideas.
What we are witnessing today is how freedom dies. It dies because the political elite is cowardly unwilling to defend it. We must not accept that.

Indeed, my friends, we must change course.

We must struggle every single day against the rising tide of Islamization, even when our opponents brand us as extremists, even when they take us to court, and treathen to kill us, we should continue speaking the truth.

If we do not oppose Islam, we will lose everything: our freedom, our identity, our democracy, our rule of law, and all our liberties.

We must end the disease of cultural relativism and proudly proclaim: Our Western culture, based on Judeo-Christian and humanist principles, is far better than the Islamic culture. Only when we are convinced of that, will we be willing to defend our own identity.

You must demand that immigrants accept Australia’s values, and not the other way round.

We must support the persecuted Christians in the Islamic world. We must also stand with Israel. Israel is in jihad’s frontline. Because by helping Israel to survive, we help ourselves.

But most important of all – and this is the final message of my speech – most important of all, we must defend freedom of speech. Everything else depends on it.

We cannot correct our mistakes if we are not allowed to talk about them.

There is reason for concern if the erosion of our freedom of speech is the price we must pay to accommodate Islam. There is something badly wrong if those who deny that Islam is a problem do not grant us the right to talk about the issue.

Public discussion should not be stifled by threats; On the contrary, public discussion should be promoted. And everyone should be allowed to freely express his opinions. That is why Europe and Australia are in desperate need of an equivalent of America’s First Amendment which guarantees us a maximum of freedom of speech.

Friends, there is hope if we overcome our fears and begin to speak the truth.

If we remain silent, we are certain to go from defeat to defeat; But if we speak the truth, we will be able to turn the tide and it will be our first victory of many.

Yes, my friends, there is hope. But only if we outgrow our fears and dare speak the truth.
As Ronald Reagan said “The future doesn’t belong to the fainthearted.”
The future freedom of Australia, the liberties of your children – they depend on you.
The ANZAC spirit helped keep Europe free in the past; the ANZAC spirit will keep you free in the future. Be as brave as your fathers, and you will survive.

There is hope because we are not alone. We still speak for the majority. While the elite has largely fallen for cultural relativism, the people have not.

In my country, the Netherlands, 56 percent of the population see Islam as the biggest threat to our national identity.
In Britain, a survey last month showed that the public regard immigration as the biggest issue facing British society.
In Germany, 64 percent hold that Islam is violent and 70 percent that it is fanatical.
In France, 74 percent are convinced that Islam is intolerant and not compatible with French society.

These people are not wrongheaded, they are not extremists; they stand for decency, common sense and liberty. We must speak on their behalf. We must encourage them. We must tell them not to give up and not to lose heart.

My friends, always remember that our voice is the voice of liberty; it is the voice of liberation.
Let us defend our own freedoms. And let us support Muslims – and especially the suppressed Muslim women – who want to free themselves from the yoke of Islam.
Let them join the worldwide community of freedom, renounce Sharia and Islam. And be free, as we are free.
It would be good if Muslims leave Islam for Christianity or atheism or whatever they want, as long as it is not Islam.

Friends, though we live thousands of miles apart, we – Australians and Europeans – belong to a common civilization. We share the ideas and ideals of our common Judeo-Christian and humanist heritage. We must help each other in the struggle for this heritage, because Islam is a threat to Europe as well as to Australia.

If we want to preserve our nations – our homes – and our freedoms and pass them on to our children, we must stand together, shoulder to shoulder, with Israel and the other nations in the West.

We have to rely upon each other and help each other in the struggle against a common adversary. We must stand together. Otherwise we will be swept away by Islam.

I believe, my friends, that we will stand together, that we will stand firm, that we will not submit, and that we will survive. Why?
Because we stand for the truth.
And the truth will prevail.

Thank you.
V

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #912 on: March 01, 2013, 12:39:58 PM »
Dude get help, you're a sociopath/psychopath. You have issues you need real life help not an escape to an internet forum.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #913 on: March 01, 2013, 05:13:54 PM »
Dude get help, you're a sociopath/psychopath. You have issues you need real life help not an escape to an internet forum.
When I read this, I couldn't help thinking it was directed at yourself.  You start and maintain threads where you are regularly the only one posting, you post overt propaganda and lies and consider it the truth, and you regularly report anyone who doesn't agree with you to the moderators.  You are typical cry baby Muslim, who is devastated when criticised and intolerant of non-muslims.
V

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #914 on: March 01, 2013, 05:46:37 PM »
First of all I'm Muslim and this is a thread about educational videos, photos and such about Islam. This is not a misinformational, crap some idiot islamophobe wants to blast around in his own hate thread. This is also not the politics section. Ironically like I said clowns like yourself and Geert Wilders try to equate the mein kampf to the qur'an or muslims to nazis, etc... but what the hell are you or him doing or saying? The irony.

I told you before, no one is paying you money while these islamophobes that you oh so love and praise are getting FILTHY rich off of islam bashing. They could say a Muslim has TENTACLES and everyone like minded like yourself would believe it or go YES YES, and they get paid all day long money while you remain a total fool. So in reality you're really the one at a loss whichever way we put it.

I'm not here to 'convert' anyone, I'm a resident on here and I'm a muslim and this thread is about snippets about what Islam teaches here n there and reminders. Not what an ignorant and hate filled individual such as yourself wants others to hear first so others don't hear about Islam.

Yes it takes a sick head such as your own to take a picture of a woman or a child or a picture with phrases of what islam teaches and twist it with your own demented perversions. You're wasting your precious time that you have left on this earth, you're a 40 year old fart past his half life. Slandering Muslims, Islam and making yourself 'feel' good is hardly benefiting you or anyone else it only makes you look like a fool.

People don't know anything about Islam's teachings and quite honestly most of the time spent 'debating' in ignorance, so in essence us Muslims mostly don't speak about what Islam teaches as a result and instead waste time refuting misconceptions rather than actually even talking about what Islam teaches. Most people on here probably don't realize how much Islam talks about mercy for instance. So I post a few things here and there. Islam teaches far more about mercy and love than christianity in fact but most people won't get past that point to learn that as most of it is just back and forth bs arguments with idiots like yourself trying to skew and slander Islam.

Here's a joke for ya, yes we Muslims have a sense of humor:

In England's schools today................... ...

Registry on the first day back at school in Birmingham , ENGLAND ..
The teacher began calling out the names of the pupils:-
"Mustafa Al EZheri?" "Here"
"Achmed El Kabul?" "Here"
"Fatima Al Hayek? " "Here"
"Ali Abdul Alim?" "Here"
"Mohammed Bin Kadir?" "Here"
"Ali Son al En” - silence in the classroom.

"Ali Son al En" - continued silence as everyone looked around the rrroom.

The teacher repeated the call.
A girl stood up and said, "Sorry teacher.
I think that's me.
It's  pronounced Alison Allen.

So old guy, get a life, get off the internet :)

Realize in the end also one more fact that your hate, me or you posting on an internet forum is not going to bring numbers up or down of Muslims. People outside in the real world are becoming Muslim ever day in far greater numbers than you'd like, people with the same skin color as you and I with the same European origins. You can hate all you want all day long as you want, but you're only burning bridges and building hate not learning or benefiting in anyway.

You realize garbage that you and like minded individuals such as yourself spread, helped me more to become Muslim as it led me to actually picking up a qur'an and reading it for myself. Even people who don't necessarily become Muslim but read the qur'an realize that the bs you're spreading are a bunch of hate filled lies and that's that.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #915 on: March 03, 2013, 10:18:51 AM »

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #916 on: March 03, 2013, 12:44:15 PM »

I remember when khalid yasin did a lecture called "purpose of life".The same night he did the lecture 40-50 people reverted to islam.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #917 on: March 04, 2013, 09:51:32 PM »
 ;)
V

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Ex-Soviet soldiers prefer to continue living in Afghanistan and adopt Islam
« Reply #918 on: March 05, 2013, 02:04:34 PM »
OK maybe not All of them, but a significant portion :)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-21668541

Soviet war veteran found in Afghanistan after 33 years

A Soviet soldier who went missing in Afghanistan nearly 33 years ago has been found living with Afghans in the western province of Herat.

The soldier is semi-nomadic, has the adopted Afghan name Sheikh Abdullah and practises herbal medicine, Russia's RIA news agency reports.

An ethnic Uzbek, he was found by ex-Soviet veterans of the war.

He was wounded in battle in 1980, only months after the Soviet invasion, and was rescued by local Afghans.

The head of the official veterans' committee, Ruslan Aushev, said Sheikh Abdullah - real name Bakhretdin Khakimov - was tracked down in Shindand district after a year-long search. He had served with a motorised rifle unit.

The committee lists 264 Soviet soldiers as still missing in Afghanistan, half of them Russians. In the first decade after the Soviet withdrawal in 1989 the committee found 29 missing soldiers - and 22 of them decided to return home, while seven opted to stay in Afghanistan, RIA reports.

The committee says it is determined to track all of the missing men down.

Sheikh Abdullah was married but his wife died and he has no children.

Bakhretdin Khakimov disappeared in 1980 The committee's deputy chairman, Alexander Lavrentyev, said Sheikh Abdullah bore the scars of his war wounds - a shaking hand and shoulder and nervous tic. The ex-soldier, from the city of Samarkand, was able to name his former place of residence in Uzbekistan and the names of his relatives, Mr Lavrentyev said.

He understood Russian but spoke it very poorly.

In 2009 the BBC's Lyse Doucet interviewed two ex-soldiers from Ukraine, now Muslims and living with Afghans in northern Afghanistan.

Some 15,000 Red Army soldiers and more than a million Afghans were killed in a decade of fighting between a Soviet-backed government in Kabul and mujahideen fighters armed by the West and Islamic neighbours.

stingray

• Getbig III
War changes soldiers.

When muslims preacher Bilal phillips was active during the iraq war in the 90's, it is said he converted up to 3000 american troops to islam.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #920 on: March 05, 2013, 08:00:50 PM »
A-ahmed, honest opinion of these videos please.

V

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
LOL    ;D

"He received a heavy wound to the head in the course of a battle in Shanind district in September 1980 when he was picked up by local residents,"

"The effects of his wounds were clearly manifested: His hand trembles and there is a visible tic in his shoulder."

http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/06/world/asia/missing-russian-soldier-found-afghanistan/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Loco you're sad, I know what you're trying to imply but that's a new low of lows...

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #923 on: March 07, 2013, 06:35:58 AM »

Reminds me a lot of the Qureish pagan Arabs how little by little the very people who were slandering and attacking islam eventually started siding with Muslims and eventually became Muslims as they learned about Islam. Just like Abu Jahal and Abu Lahab... Geert wilders and people like him are going to fail. It's just amusing, amazing, as if they are in bed with satan himself, what are they going to win, what are they going to lose?

It's totally amazing if one reads the seerah, the exact same things are happening today. The same tactics even used by people like geert wilders were used by the qureish, and what do we learn? Eventually they failed, because lies cannot live forever, the truth prevails.

And say: "Truth has (now) arrived, and Falsehood perished: for Falsehood is (by its nature) bound to perish." al-Isra` 17:81

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Muslim group helps save ancient English synagogue
« Reply #924 on: March 08, 2013, 02:12:09 PM »
Muslim group helps save ancient English synagogue
March 8, 2013

By: JTA

Source: JTA

(JTA) — A Muslim organization in northern England announced it would raise funds and lobby for the preservation of the last remaining synagogue in Bradford.

The Bradford Council for Mosques recently began working together with the local authority to raise funds for the Bradford synagogue, to ensure the building remains a sacred space for future generations, the Telegraph reported on March 5.

“When the chair of the Bradford synagogue approached the Muslim community for help and assistance towards the maintenance of this building, it was a challenge which didn’t take us long to decide on,” Zulfi Karim, secretary of Bradford Council for Mosques, said.

The building was originally founded in 1880 and is an example of Moorish Victorian Architecture.

At the height of the city’s wool and textile boom many Jewish people came from Europe to settle in Bradford. In recent years the Jewish community in Bradford has been in decline, and the synagogue has been under threat of closure because of a lack of funds. Bradford had a Jewish population of roughly 500 in 2008, according to the BBC.

“We are all working together to save the synagogue with the help of the local authority,”  Rudi Leavor, chair of the Bradford Synagogue, said:

Bradford has more Pakistani residents than any other place in England and Wales, according to a 2012 census. One in every five respondents identified themselves as an Asian or British Asian of Pakistani descent in the survey by the Office for National Statistics.