Author Topic: Obama can't debate -- time to fudge job numbers  (Read 5034 times)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: Obama can't debate -- time to fudge job numbers
« Reply #50 on: October 07, 2012, 04:34:58 PM »
I'm done at 99999 regardless.

Do you think you will make it to the election.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #51 on: October 07, 2012, 04:41:32 PM »
Do you think you will make it to the election.

Yes.    That number won't break 100k

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: October 07, 2012, 05:22:56 PM »
When the unemployment numbers were above 8.0 they were legitimate; fall below and they are fixed. When the national polls had the race at 50:50 they were legitimate; Obama takes a lead and they are fixed. Wait until after the election for the coming of the voter fraud apocalypse.

Notice how every Republican raced to the internet to find the numbers on who won the debate? Of course, all those are legit.

GET REAL!! A month ago, when unemployment dropped from 8.2 to 8.1, nearly ALL of the news reports stated the obvious: The main reason for the reduced number was people dropping out of the workforce.

We've been saying that FOR MONTHS. Nothing has changed. It's just WAAAAY too convenient that, given the odds of incumbent presidents getting re-elected with unemployment 8% or higher, Obama coming off getting thrashed in the debate, and most of the experts predicting unemployment to say the same or increase.......ALL OF A SUDDEN (despite adding even fewer jobs in September than in August) the number gets below 8%.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: October 07, 2012, 05:25:04 PM »
When the unemployment numbers were above 8.0 they were legitimate; fall below and they are fixed. When the national polls had the race at 50:50 they were legitimate; Obama takes a lead and they are fixed. Wait until after the election for the coming of the voter fraud apocalypse.

Notice how every Republican raced to the internet to find the numbers on who won the debate? Of course, all those are legit.

Typical liberals, basking in failure. Obama, even with cooked numbers, took over three and a half years to basically get unemployment back to where it was when he took office.

All it cost was nearly $6 trillion, two credit downgrades, and his party getting massacred in the midterms.

Break out the bubbly!!! We're slightly below average, Team Obama!!

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #54 on: October 08, 2012, 06:18:14 AM »
I can see that one got to you.
G

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: October 08, 2012, 06:19:23 AM »

Funny how liberals like yourself see no issue w the fact that last month 100k more went on food stamps.  Yeah, real progress alright. 

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: October 08, 2012, 08:19:32 AM »
Funny how liberals like yourself see no issue w the fact that last month 100k more went on food stamps.  Yeah, real progress alright. 
Serious question - How much do you get in food stamps per month?

G

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: October 08, 2012, 08:30:48 AM »

Hardly!! In case you don't take hints well, that was LAUGHING at people like you, celebrating failure (or borderline mediocrity) at best, as Obama came nowhere NEAR accomplishing what he said he'd accomplish.

Per his now-departed economic team, unemployment was supposed to be at 5.5% by now and never should have been at 8%, in the first place.

That spells FAILURE!! Yet, you're swinging your pom-poms, because unemployment is back to where it was (supposedly) when he took office, after 44 straight months of being where it was never supposed to be.

Six trillion dollars, two credit downgrades, and a party massacre.....all for (literally) NOTHING!!

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: October 08, 2012, 08:51:52 AM »
Hardly!! In case you don't take hints well, that was LAUGHING at people like you, celebrating failure (or borderline mediocrity) at best, as Obama came nowhere NEAR accomplishing what he said he'd accomplish.

Per his now-departed economic team, unemployment was supposed to be at 5.5% by now and never should have been at 8%, in the first place.

That spells FAILURE!! Yet, you're swinging your pom-poms, because unemployment is back to where it was (supposedly) when he took office, after 44 straight months of being where it was never supposed to be.

Six trillion dollars, two credit downgrades, and a party massacre.....all for (literally) NOTHING!!
Let's not forget that the party you support actually obstructed the recovery of this country every chance they got and see the dropping unemployment as a bad thing.

When the shit hit the fan, and Obama was being inaugurated, Republicans didn't hold a meeting on how to help Americans. They held a meeting on how to defeat Obama, as if that was more important than helping the people who were just hurt by so many of their own policies.

Vote them all back in. Maybe your religion will quit being "attacked".

Man, you're a real piece of work.

G

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 08, 2012, 09:00:29 AM »
Let's not forget that the party you support actually obstructed the recovery of this country every chance they got and see the dropping unemployment as a bad thing.

When the shit hit the fan, and Obama was being inaugurated, Republicans didn't hold a meeting on how to help Americans. They held a meeting on how to defeat Obama, as if that was more important than helping the people who were just hurt by so many of their own policies.

Hey homo - the Demos had supermajorities and spent two years on cap and trade, obamacare, and a ridiculous stim bill remember? 

How did those abortions work out? 

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: October 08, 2012, 09:03:14 AM »

Hey homo - the Demos had supermajorities and spent two years on cap and trade, obamacare, and a ridiculous stim bill remember? 

"Hey, homo"

Really? What's the point?

G

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: October 08, 2012, 09:08:10 AM »
"Hey, homo"

Really? What's the point?

Liberals are in sheer panic. 

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 08, 2012, 09:14:45 AM »
Liberals are in sheer panic. 

Yeah, I can't control myself. I can barely make it through my day.

G

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: October 08, 2012, 09:16:51 AM »
Yeah, I can't control myself. I can barely make it through my day.

You are in China remember?  Eat any dogs like Obama did lately? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #64 on: October 08, 2012, 10:28:45 AM »
Serious question - How much do you get in food stamps per month?

serious Q - gare, should the US be arming Syrian rebels, as Romney said?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: October 08, 2012, 11:30:45 AM »

Let's also not forget that your party ran Washington virtually unopposed for two years. And, here's a news flash for you: EVERY PARTY hold meeting on how to defeat the president, when he is of the opposite party. Are you silly and naive enough to think the Dems put aside their partisanship and sang "Kum Bah Yah" when Bush was president?

Incidentally, the worst years of the Bush administration were the last two, which just so happen to be when the Dems were running Congress. Coincidence? You make the call!!

Once again, why are you liberals celebrating failure?

Did Obama cut the deficit in half? NO!

Did he close Gitmo? NO!

Did he keep unemployment under 8%? NO!

Did he get unemployment to 5.5% as projected? NO!

Did he put a policy about immigration in place? NO!

Did the "Summer of Recovery" created 500,000 jobs per year? NO!

That, Garebear, is utter failure, by Obama's own standards. Yet, you and the other TK members want to start popping bottles, because of (supposed) 7.8% unemployment

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #66 on: October 08, 2012, 07:38:05 PM »
Why do a lot of Republicans go on Food Stamps and Welfare.  Its pretty prevalent and strange if you ask me.  What is the deal with this?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: October 08, 2012, 07:39:58 PM »
Why do a lot of Republicans go on Food Stamps and Welfare.  Its pretty prevalent and strange if you ask me.  What is the deal with this?

Could care less - an improving economy would see people going off welfare, not signing up for freebies.   

Face it TA - obama economy is a miserable failure and this little experiment is soon over.   

Even Andrew Sullivan knows the end is near on this rolling train wreck. 

http://andrewsullivan.thedailybeast.com/2012/10/did-obama-just-throw-the-entire-election-away.html

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: October 08, 2012, 07:41:54 PM »

helping america and stopping the vast majority of obamas agenda were one in the same you moron.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: October 09, 2012, 03:21:42 AM »
Could care less - an improving economy would see people going off welfare, not signing up for freebies.   

Face it TA - obama economy is a miserable failure and this little experiment is soon over.   

Even Andrew Sullivan knows the end is near on this rolling train wreck. 

http://andrewsullivan.thedailybeast.com/2012/10/did-obama-just-throw-the-entire-election-away.html

I thought people went on welfare because they were lazy and didnt want to work? Isnt that what you have been saying all this time?

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 09, 2012, 03:29:44 AM »
I see Romney is up in the polls now.

Is that a conspiracy too?

G

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: October 09, 2012, 03:34:41 AM »
I see Romney is up in the polls now.

Is that a conspiracy too?

No it's reality.   Your messiah is going away.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: October 09, 2012, 03:50:36 AM »
No it's reality.   Your messiah is going away.
Oh, OK.

That one's not a conspiracy.

I think I've got it now.
G

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: October 09, 2012, 10:30:20 AM »
No conspiracies, just cold hard facts.  BLS numbers have been cooked all the way back to LBJ, this isn't anything new and it's happened in pretty much every administration.  Although last months numbers seem to be the most drastic cooking of all time:

http://plus.cnbc.com/rssvideosearch/action/player/id/3000121246/code/cnbcplayershare

Hawk

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #74 on: October 09, 2012, 12:03:12 PM »

The democrats did not have a supermajority in the senate for two years.  ::) It was more like two months, if that. As usual, your facts are wrong. You must enjoy lying as much as your man Romney.

Passing health care reform was something that needed to be done, since presidents had been trying (and failing) for at least fifty years. The stimulus was intended to get people working again after the Bush disaster-years, only it should have been much bigger, and it should not have been 1/3 tax cuts to appease the republican morons.