Author Topic: Obamas debate lies  (Read 1307 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Obamas debate lies
« on: October 06, 2012, 08:51:37 PM »
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/election-2012/wp/2012/10/03/factcheck-obamas-faux-deficit-plan/

Obama’s $4 trillion figure, for instance, includes counting some $1 trillion in cuts reached a year ago in budget negotiations with Congress. So no matter who is the president, the savings are already in the bank.

Moreover, the administration is also counting $848 billion in phantom savings from winding down the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, even though the administration had long made clear those wars would end.

In other words, by projecting war spending far in the future, the administration is able to claim credit for saving money it never intended to spend. (Imagine someone borrowing $50,000 a year for college—and then declaring that they have an extra $500,000 to spend over the next decade once they graduate.)

Independent budget analysts were not impressed and called the maneuver “a major budget gimmick.”

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: Obamas debate lies
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2012, 10:31:01 PM »
so which government expenditures would  you cut ?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2012, 05:40:29 AM »
so which government expenditures would  you cut ?
I would pretty much cut everything across the board.

Consolidate govt agencies to save on the massive amount of overhead the govt has. Yes lay off govt workers, some ppl probably you would see this as bad but that money will find its way back into the economy either through spending from the ppl we are taxing now or through borrowing if they are saving it.

Stop funding foreign govts especially those that dont have our best interests in mind.

Let ppl keep more of their money seeing as the govt is completely bloated and inefficient.

Pass legislation that helps keep work here in the states instead of going over seas. LOWERING THE CORPORATE TAX!!!!, tax credits, getting rid of legislation like OBAMACARE that stifles businesses most of which will be small to mid size businesses.

opening up drilling on private land, while investing in alternative forms of energy(not just my friends companies like obama) so that we can eventually tell the ME to go screw themselves.

and you drizzle, what would you cut?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2012, 06:47:15 AM »
Team kneepad is in meltdown. 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2012, 07:59:50 AM »
So you're trying to tell me that a politician lied?   Holy Shit, that must be a first.  Man, I wish there was an alternative to these two bozos.
A

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2012, 09:28:18 AM »
Now can all you Obama lovers see who should be running this great country, Obama is a pupet and does not know or have the answers
he has advisors telling him what to do. Romney knows what to do and has done it, he made his American dream come true and became rich isen't that what everyone would like to be? Of course you dont tell your kids to be bums do you no you want them to make a good living so why wouldt you want a guy thats smart and has made it in life rather than someone whos only made this country worse
Romney Kicked Obamas Ass and Obama knows it and so do you
We need Obama out and fast.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2012, 11:29:33 AM »

Consolidate govt agencies to save on the massive amount of overhead the govt has. Yes lay off govt workers, some ppl probably you would see this as bad but that money will find its way back into the economy either through spending from the ppl we are taxing now or through borrowing if they are saving it.

Stop funding foreign govts especially those that dont have our best interests in mind.

Let ppl keep more of their money seeing as the govt is completely bloated and inefficient.

Pass legislation that helps keep work here in the states instead of going over seas. LOWERING THE CORPORATE TAX!!!!, tax credits, getting rid of legislation like OBAMACARE that stifles businesses most of which will be small to mid size businesses.

opening up drilling on private land, while investing in alternative forms of energy(not just my friends companies like obama) so that we can eventually tell the ME to go screw themselves.

some good ideas there.. not saying i support them at this moment.. especially since you lacked specificity (like which government agencies you would consolidate and how you would do it)..  and while getting rid of Obamacare would help boost job growth a little bit.. i dont think its worth it (i value increasing medical coverage more than i value a bit of job growth)

what would i cut ??  i never said i would cut anything lol.. 

id would cut welfare payments drastically by making eligibility requirements tighter, but at the same time i would loosen requirements on foodstamps and increase funding there.. so more of a shifting of funds.. but this change would be of tremendous economic value

id cut military spending by cutting troop numbers and shift the focus more on specialization of special ops teams and increasing technology R&D like drone technology

those are the only "cuts" i can think of off the top of my head

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2012, 12:40:09 PM »
Now can all you Obama lovers see who should be running this great country, Obama is a pupet and does not know or have the answers
he has advisors telling him what to do. Romney knows what to do and has done it, he made his American dream come true and became rich isen't that what everyone would like to be? Of course you dont tell your kids to be bums do you no you want them to make a good living so why wouldt you want a guy thats smart and has made it in life rather than someone whos only made this country worse
Romney Kicked Obamas Ass and Obama knows it and so do you
We need Obama out and fast.

romney is not the american dream, lol, he is a silver spoon baby.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2012, 03:36:37 PM »
romney is not the american dream, lol, he is a silver spoon baby.
as opposed to obama who went to prestigious private schools since he was in grade school?

what grade are you in necrosis?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2012, 03:38:35 PM »

You should run for office!  8)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2012, 03:49:08 PM »
You should run for office!  8)
hahah Ive lived a fun life my friend and as such have to many skeletons in my closet to ever run for office.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2012, 04:13:19 PM »
hahah Ive lived a fun life my friend and as such have to many skeletons in my closet to ever run for office.

lol

My getbig posts alone disqualify me.

I'd make Ron Paul look like Barack Obama.  The Federal government would be dismantled.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2012, 05:23:36 PM »
as opposed to obama who went to prestigious private schools since he was in grade school?

you seem to be unable to keep things in context. I said nothing about obama, the quote I was responding to stated Romney was the american dream, he is not. Now I know you aren't all that bright but whatever inference that means for obama to you is your issue, Obama could be exactly the same or different, I made no statement as to such.

Seriously, you seem to respond to any criticism with a deflection or strawman, stay in school.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2012, 05:52:49 PM »
you seem to be unable to keep things in context. I said nothing about obama, the quote I was responding to stated Romney was the american dream, he is not. Now I know you aren't all that bright but whatever inference that means for obama to you is your issue, Obama could be exactly the same or different, I made no statement as to such.

Seriously, you seem to respond to any criticism with a deflection or strawman, stay in school.
hahah thats b/c you seem to only want to put down romney.

The issue is you dont attack obama b/c he aligns more with your unrealistic ideals. Romney goes against them which is why you continually attack him to deflect against obama.

Hope this helps, doubt it will

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2012, 11:08:23 AM »
hahah thats b/c you seem to only want to put down romney.

The issue is you dont attack obama b/c he aligns more with your unrealistic ideals. Romney goes against them which is why you continually attack him to deflect against obama.

Hope this helps, doubt it will

I have criticised Obama countless times on here. Romney has not one good idea, show me one that makes sense? He flip flops and will say anything depending on the crowd.

you need to look in the mirror, you just described yourself perfectly.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2012, 08:34:27 PM »
I have criticised Obama countless times on here. Romney has not one good idea, show me one that makes sense? He flip flops and will say anything depending on the crowd.

you need to look in the mirror, you just described yourself perfectly.
repealing obamacare(even though it wont happen more then likely)

opening up more drilling on public lands

Lowering the corporate tax rate

cutting spending...

thats just to name a few,

name some of obamas?

and PS I think romney is a shit bag politician but he is less of a shit bag then obama.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2012, 08:08:53 AM »

what is your fascination with education lately? did you just earn your first degree or something?