Author Topic: how often do you dudes train each muscle group?  (Read 7989 times)

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
Re: how often do you dudes train each muscle group?
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2012, 11:27:56 AM »
Used to hit every muscle once per week with a 4 day split.  But for the past year +/- been doing 2x a week with a 6 day split.  Doing 6 days work ok for me so far.  I only noticed I just have to eat lots and sleep more.  Naps are a good thing.  So far so good.  8)

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2012, 12:38:20 PM »
i was a lifetime natty at the point in time

i weighed all of 157 @ 5'11" and i was running bout 3 miles a day 5 days per week and lifting about 5 days per week as well

recently i've decided to give up on "the dream" of being larger and just focus on being fit as fuck and looking like i did there with just a tad bit more size (hopefully mostly on my arms and delts, as my torso outshines my delts and arms)

170-175 is my max desired weight, but at that level of leaness/condition
Don't get caught up on size or weight on the scale. A lot of perma bulkers look fantastic with their shirts on. When they take them off they look smooth and out of shape. Be the best you can be and judging from that picture you succeeded but never be satisfied. When I was in my 20's and into my 30's I was obsessed with the scale and size. Now in my 50's I realize that the scale can be your enemy. Many panic when they go below a certain weight because they feel skinny. In reality they are starting to look really good but they worry about the scale and the tape measure. Being strong and big is meaningless if your not in condition.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2012, 12:48:09 AM »
Don't get caught up on size or weight on the scale. A lot of perma bulkers look fantastic with their shirts on. When they take them off they look smooth and out of shape. Be the best you can be and judging from that picture you succeeded but never be satisfied. When I was in my 20's and into my 30's I was obsessed with the scale and size. Now in my 50's I realize that the scale can be your enemy. Many panic when they go below a certain weight because they feel skinny. In reality they are starting to look really good but they worry about the scale and the tape measure. Being strong and big is meaningless if your not in condition.

thanks for the feedback man, but i'm not really so obsessed with size and scale weight, that's for other dudes here on this site, as they have this obsession, not me

my goal is beauty 8)

think Marvel super-heros like spider-man, he is 5'11" 165 with a tight and tiny waist and pretty round muscles, and this is my goal ;)