Author Topic: Dont Marry  (Read 12895 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Dont Marry
« on: October 08, 2012, 04:33:45 AM »
this guy lays the smackdown on marriage, should be made law that any man considering a life of slavery read this first

http://dontmarry.wordpress.com/

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
Re: Dont Marry
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2012, 05:09:16 AM »
ok didn't read but what does he say about common law marriage?

No way to avoid that other than never living with a chick.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2012, 05:19:01 AM »
haha

"Very simply put, it’s enormously powerful to have your wife become aware of the fact that a younger woman expressed sexual interest in you. That cuts right through the nonsense of a fantasy Sex Rank and puts the actual Sex Ranks into play in her head. If your wife is walking around thinking that she is still a 9 because she was a 9 twenty years ago, nothing kicks that thought to the curb faster and harder than having a woman 10-20 years younger than her, express interest in you."

http://marriedmansexlife.com/2012/06/relative-sex-rank-vs-true-sex-rank/

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2012, 05:21:57 AM »
Don't marry and stay child-free  :)

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2012, 05:40:48 AM »
I can imagine that being in a retirment home, having never loved, been loved, or have any children visit or take care of you would be quite the bummer

Purge_WTF

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2012, 05:47:12 AM »
Don't marry and stay child-free  :)

I'm a Christian who's doing the latter, so I probably won't have any choice but to do the former.

hrspwr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2012, 05:47:57 AM »
christmas is more fun with somone else around.
time under tension

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2012, 05:49:32 AM »
I can imagine that being in a retirment home, having never loved, been loved, or have any children visit or take care of you would be quite the bummer

Many of the traditional reasons why a man gets married are a myth.

“I won’t die alone”
Wrong. The simple fact is that one spouse WILL die alone. Visit the hospital and go to the terminally ill or cardiac departments. Few people have the time to sit with an ill relative all day and all night. Yes, you may get visitors, but they aren’t having the same thoughts as you are. You’re contemplating your mortality, while they’re wondering what food the hospital cafeteria offers. In the end, even with a loving and supportive family, most of us will leave this world alone, unless you both die simultaneously in an accident of some kind. Your spouse may die fifteen years before you, or you may be in the hospital for your last year. Ultimately, we all die alone. Married or not.

“I won’t grow old alone”
Not necessarily. A marriage can self-destruct at any time. Your partner may initiate divorce at age 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 65 or 70. Many married people end up in the same position (alone) as if they had never married at all. Now they enter their twilight years broke, as a result of being stripped of half or more of their life’s assets, losing half their retirement and pension funds, and being assessed alimony payments. Experiencing financial devastation from one divorce often may preclude a man from ever marrying again. This is a common observation of many middle-aged Western Women. Q: “Where are all the men?”. A: “He is broke from the divorce settlement, alimony and child support payments.” Thus these women don’t find him marriable, and he grows old alone and poor.

Men are led to believe that not marrying implies only one destiny; that of a solitary monk in a cave, a shunned loner. However, life is not so black and white. Not marrying does not mean you cannot continue to date or have meaningful relationships throughout your life. There are plenty of single people in all age brackets. A bad marriage can be the loneliest of institutions, because most of your emotional outlet and companionship is concentrated into one person who gives back nothing in emotion, affection or support. Young men in their 20′s and 30′s should be more aware of the alternatives that exist in life. They should be aware that marriage is a choice, and is not the only path life has to offer. An informed decision is less likely to be one that is later regretted.

“I have to be married to have kids”
Not anymore. Her ovaries do not physically need a contract at the government center in order to be fertilised by your sperm. Cro-Magnon man had children long before lawyers invented marriage contracts. Often, you do not need to be married in order to share health benefits. You do not need to be married to designate your partner on a life insurance policy. You do not need to be married to own a dream home together. It is ironic that responsible parents who raise a healthy family, but never actually sign marriage paperwork, get less respect than divorced parents or married parents who are ineffective, inattentive or incompetent.

-Having a lifelong, faithful, committed relationship has nothing to do with being “married”.
-Owning a beautiful dream home together has nothing to do with being “married”.
-Rearing healthy, happy, and successful children has nothing to do with being “married”.
-Building a family and life together has nothing to do with being “married”.
-Growing old together has nothing to do with being “married”.

RS

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2012, 05:49:55 AM »

BigCyp -

It's funny you made this statement. I'm gonna be 45 @ the end of this month. I have never had the desire to have kids but recently I have been thinking of it from this very perspective. My wife is 10 yrs younger than me - she doesn't pressure me about it or anything. Things to think about.

If I remember correctly from another thread - you are about to have a kid or you just did. Either way that exciting man.  Congrats!

RS

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2012, 05:54:20 AM »
I'm a Christian who's doing the latter, so I probably won't have any choice but to do the former.

I'm pretty sure that you can be a good Christian without a wife or kids.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2012, 06:10:28 AM »
BigCyp -

It's funny you made this statement. I'm gonna be 45 @ the end of this month. I have never had the desire to have kids but recently I have been thinking of it from this very perspective. My wife is 10 yrs younger than me - she doesn't pressure me about it or anything. Things to think about.

If I remember correctly from another thread - you are about to have a kid or you just did. Either way that exciting man.  Congrats!

RS

Thanks man, yes I can't wait until the new addition arrives. Will be my second, and we're not finding out the sex which makes it pretty cool during the actual delivery (the only time i'm looking for a cock and happy when I see one - no homo)

You guys should go for it, it will blow your world when the kid arrives, and it gives you a completely new perspective on life! I literally rush home like a maniac sometimes just so I can read with my son before bed.

Don't wait too long lol

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2012, 06:16:07 AM »

I think it's pretty egoistic to choose kids to fill your loneliness, as if this over populated world is waiting for more people... And why would a person without a wife and kids never been loved in his life  ???

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2012, 06:23:12 AM »
I think it's pretty egoistic to choose kids to fill your loneliness, as if this over populated world is waiting for more people... And why would a person without a wife and kids never been loved in his life  ???

Don't get me wrong DP, lonliness is not the motivator for raising kids, however the company they bring in your later years is a reward for putting them first and being unselfish for years in the first place.

TEAM GREAT ASS AND FACE

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2012, 06:25:16 AM »
My wife is bitching at me as i write this...been married 25 years in December .. when i first met her she was so quite but after a few years they change. still she cooks good and has gave me 2 great sons so i can´t really complain. ;D

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2012, 06:32:30 AM »
I can't think of any advantages for a man to be married other than tax exemptions.   

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2012, 06:39:15 AM »
I can't think of any advantages for a man to be married other than tax exemptions.   
I think if i was to get divorced i would just live together with a woman. It is good being married if you find the right partner, i don´t think any other woman would put up with my antics... ;)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2012, 06:39:20 AM »
Don't get me wrong DP, lonliness is not the motivator for raising kids, however the company they bring in your later years is a reward for putting them first and being unselfish for years in the first place.

TEAM GREAT ASS AND FACE

They bring company & spice in your life, I can imagine that, but an animal is also good company (I know, that's way different).
But there's always a price to pay. You will have less time for yourself and your best buddies, to train, to party, etc. And what after a divorce? Right, you will see your ex, as long as your kids are below 18. And what about the future of this planet, will your kids life a good life in the next 80 years? And there is a thing called over population, our worst enemy in the long run. People tend to forget all these things and romanticize a great & happy family, but how feasible is all of this?

Great ass means a woman without kids, after that it will become a sloppy one  ;)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2012, 06:40:44 AM »
Thanks man, yes I can't wait until the new addition arrives. Will be my second, and we're not finding out the sex which makes it pretty cool during the actual delivery (the only time i'm looking for a cock and happy when I see one - no homo)

You guys should go for it, it will blow your world when the kid arrives, and it gives you a completely new perspective on life! I literally rush home like a maniac sometimes just so I can read with my son before bed.

Don't wait too long lol
Until they divorce you and use the kid as a bargaining chip.
And use the courts to get you jammed up so that you cannot see your kid, yet you still have to pay child support. And don't let there be two diff styles of raising kids, ie one parent is strict, the other is lax.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2012, 06:45:40 AM »

Don't wait too long lol
;D

but i agree, i have one daughter, single dad. im over the moon every other monday when its the first day of my week to have her, cant wait to get her from the kindergarden when i havent met  here in a whole week. shes my world and everything else comes in second place after her.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2012, 06:48:43 AM »
I'm pretty sure that you can be a good Christian without a wife or kids.

I know you can. I'm speaking of the difficulty of finding a mate who also doesn't want kids.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2012, 06:50:42 AM »
People in general = trouble. Stay away.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2012, 06:54:25 AM »
I know you can. I'm speaking of the difficulty of finding a mate who also doesn't want kids.

True that's a hard one, even for a non religious person. Seek for intelligent, career driven, independent 35+ women.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2012, 07:19:03 AM »
Al Bundy quotes:

* I never wanted to get married, I got married.
   Never wanted kids, I have 2 of them. Why the
   hell am I here?

* Standing here with my loving family,
   I wonder why I'm running from the axe.

* Envy me. That's my wife.
   Those are my kids and I sell womens' shoes.

* I'm not paying for mistakes.
   I've been doing that since I got married.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2012, 07:31:45 AM »
Damn, I'll miss MWC.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2012, 07:35:09 AM »

I'm guessing you haven't upheld the stricture that one shouldn't have sex before marriage?  ;D