Author Topic: Paul Ryan got his ass handed to him by Biden last night.  (Read 6823 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Paul Ryan got his ass handed to him by Biden last night.
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2012, 07:27:56 AM »
At least you are honest about not caring if obama and biden lie about dead americans.   
I think its even better to blame it on a Youtube video and the protests.  What that does is, put guilt on the entire religion and all of the morons rather than single out individuals.

This is a better way for the world to see how loony Muslims really are.  Blaming a few individuals only marginalizes the real problem which is radical Islam.

So yes, let that stupid fucking religion take all the blame and let the protesters take the blame.  Lets not reduce it to just a few people.

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2012, 07:28:49 AM »
To be honest, not really.  Its part of the Hazard when working with Muslim idiots, so its expected and doesn`t suprise me whatsoever.

This is essentially what David Axelrod said yesterday...and it completely undercuts the Obama Adinistration's argument that they didn't know or realize that more security was needed.  

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2012, 07:31:19 AM »
The o.p. is trying to convince himself of something that is not true. Poor bastard.

So, Biden interrupting Ryan 80 times and snickering through the entire time won him the debate.

Now, Romney knows what to do in order to clobber Obama a second time.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2012, 07:31:35 AM »
Biden shut Layne Norton down time and time again.  This really was a great debate.  How could anyone even consider voting for that schmuck and the faux "Conservative" Romney.  Is this REALLY who represents the Republican party best?  Is this the cream of their crop?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2012, 07:33:24 AM »
The o.p. is trying to convince himself of something that is not true. Poor bastard.

So, Biden interrupting Ryan 80 times and snickering through the entire time won him the debate.

Now, Romney knows what to do in order to clobber Obama a second time.
You and I both know that Layne Norton looked like a cry baby up there against Biden.  You ever see that goofy fuck, "how the world works" on youtube.  Lee Doren I think his name is.  Tell me, whats the difference between that smarmy fuck, Layne Norton and Paul Ryan?  I think they are all the same people.  ;D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2012, 07:36:27 AM »
I didn't watch it, however one thing I am sure of is that absolutely NO specifics about the RR "plan" was ever revealed.  Most likely they just kept claiming to have a plan, but offered no details.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2012, 07:43:44 AM »
I didn't watch it, however one thing I am sure of is that absolutely NO specifics about the RR "plan" was ever revealed.  Most likely they just kept claiming to have a plan, but offered no details.
Watch my link when you get a chance.  Its the entire debate.  Biden destroyed Layne Norton.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2012, 07:44:57 AM »
You and I both know that Layne Norton looked like a cry baby up there against Biden.  You ever see that goofy fuck, "how the world works" on youtube.  Lee Doren I think his name is.  Tell me, whats the difference between that smarmy fuck, Layne Norton and Paul Ryan?  I think they are all the same people.  ;D

Just when I thought you couldn't reach a lower level of stupidity, you surprise me.

Biden couldn't argue against the failures of the administration outlined by Ryan. Ryan destroyed obama care, showed the incompetence of dems to pass a budget and showed that Dems lied about Mitt's economic policies.

What was Biden's response? "I hope I get as much time as he does to respond!" (snicker, snicker)

IF you think that is winning, then you need to stick to creating that anti-gravity suit.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2012, 07:46:17 AM »
Watch my link when you get a chance.  Its the entire debate.  Biden destroyed Layne Norton.

So what details of the RR plan did Ryan reveal?  Or is it still a big secret?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2012, 07:48:48 AM »
 :)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2012, 07:50:16 AM »
So what details of the RR plan did Ryan reveal?  Or is it still a big secret?
Absolutely none.  It was hilarious at that point.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2012, 07:51:03 AM »

You shouldn't be posting if you didn't watch it.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2012, 07:52:22 AM »
:)
We need to get a Photoshop of Layne Norton in Ryan`s place.  That would be epic!

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2012, 08:16:08 AM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2012, 08:20:20 AM »
You shouldn't be posting if you didn't watch it.

Ryan shouldn't be debating if he didn't explain anything.

Ever thought of that pissant?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2012, 08:21:44 AM »
Absolutely none.  It was hilarious at that point.

Oh.  So in other words when asked point blank about it, he simply talked about the plan, danced around the plan, talked about the question he was asked about the plan, but didn't say anything about what the plan was?

You mean just like they have been doing all along?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2012, 08:29:49 AM »
Damage Control: Obama Campaign Tries to Spin Biden's Bizarre Debate Behavior
 breitbart.com ^ | 10/12/12 | Joel B. Pollak

Posted on Friday, October 12, 2012 11:25:27 AM by Justaham

The Obama campaign is struggling to respond to mounting criticism of Vice President Joe Biden's bizarre behavior during last night's debate with Rep. Paul Ryan.

Biden not only interrupted Ryan frequently--82 times, according to Republican National Committee chair Reince Priebus--but frequently laughed, smirked, and snorted at serious moments, showing contempt for his opponent and disturbing even friendly observers.

A CNN poll conducted after the debate, which handed Ryan a narrow 48%-44% victory, also showed that Ryan had beaten Biden by an even wider margin when it came to "likeability." Viewers in the poll--with an admittedly small sample-- also said Ryan "expressed his views more clearly," "was more in touch with the needs and problems of people like you," and "did a better job of defending his running mate."

The only category in which Biden defeated Ryan? "Spent more time attacking his opponent."

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 12, 2012, 08:31:27 AM »
Oh.  So in other words when asked point blank about it, he simply talked about the plan, danced around the plan, talked about the question he was asked about the plan, but didn't say anything about what the plan was?

You mean just like they have been doing all along?
Yup.

Biden made him look like a disgruntled child up there.  It was hilarious.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 12, 2012, 08:41:00 AM »
Yup.

Biden made him look like a disgruntled child up there.  It was hilarious.

Well that isn't exactly hard to do.

James

« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2012, 08:48:13 AM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 12, 2012, 08:50:28 AM »

???

There are term limits.  What was that hag talking about?

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: October 12, 2012, 08:55:12 AM »

Krauthammer: Biden Was So Disrespectful And Condescending, It Was Unprecedented

Charles Krauthammer on the debate: I think the debate happened at several levels. If you read the transcript, I think it's dead even. If you heard it on radio, Biden won. If you watched on television, he lost. In the transcript, if you just look at the raw arguments I think it was even because each side had points to make and made them. I think on balance, not one side was stronger than another.

If you heard it on radio, what you heard was Biden being aggressive, forceful, he was sort of on the attack all the time and he pushed the argument his way. He did a lot of interrupting as well. And Ryan reacted with I thought excessive deference, allowing himself to be cut off and often just ending with a point that you might understand, for instance when he talked about the Catholic Bishops, he made a point after Biden had said, 'Oh, the Bishops of the Catholic church is not going to be compelled to do anything under Obamacare.' Ryan said, 'Then why is that the Bishops are suing the administration?' But that is almost an aside and it was lost and then it was over by the next question.

If you put them all together and you end up with television where you saw the demeanor that the Vice President had in regard to Ryan, I think that undid the advantage in rhetoric that he had in carrying the debate. It was so disrespectful. I agree with Chris Wallace, it was sort of almost unprecedented and hugely condescending. I think that undid the force of his arguments and I think in the end, if television, you lose.

On if the debate moved the needle: I don't and the reason is that whether you decide that the Vice President won or lost, people don't end up in the booth voting for number two. So if you like one, he was likable, the other wasn't. I don't think it has any affect whatsoever on the vote. The question is will it affect the debates that are coming up, that's the real heavyweight stuff between Obama and Romney. And I think that the objective, perhaps the one advantage that Biden laid down is that in the actual arguments he made the points that had been left out of the first debate. What he was trying to do is set the premises for the upcoming debates by filling in the blanks, by answering the charges Romney made in Obama had left unanswered. The 47%. Repeating the $5 trillions of debt. True, or untrue, it was reenforcing the Democratic arguments which had been completely undermined in the first debate. And as a result, Obama has been sinking in the polls. So I think that he might have staunched the bleeding to some extent on the substance that Romney had attacked Obama on. And now, it's all up to the heavy weights in the last two rounds of the fight.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: October 12, 2012, 08:59:31 AM »
This is winning?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 12, 2012, 09:01:14 AM »

Krauthammer: Biden Was So Disrespectful And Condescending, It Was Unprecedented

Charles Krauthammer on the debate: I think the debate happened at several levels. If you read the transcript, I think it's dead even. If you heard it on radio, Biden won. If you watched on television, he lost. In the transcript, if you just look at the raw arguments I think it was even because each side had points to make and made them. I think on balance, not one side was stronger than another.

If you heard it on radio, what you heard was Biden being aggressive, forceful, he was sort of on the attack all the time and he pushed the argument his way. He did a lot of interrupting as well. And Ryan reacted with I thought excessive deference, allowing himself to be cut off and often just ending with a point that you might understand, for instance when he talked about the Catholic Bishops, he made a point after Biden had said, 'Oh, the Bishops of the Catholic church is not going to be compelled to do anything under Obamacare.' Ryan said, 'Then why is that the Bishops are suing the administration?' But that is almost an aside and it was lost and then it was over by the next question.

If you put them all together and you end up with television where you saw the demeanor that the Vice President had in regard to Ryan, I think that undid the advantage in rhetoric that he had in carrying the debate. It was so disrespectful. I agree with Chris Wallace, it was sort of almost unprecedented and hugely condescending. I think that undid the force of his arguments and I think in the end, if television, you lose.

On if the debate moved the needle: I don't and the reason is that whether you decide that the Vice President won or lost, people don't end up in the booth voting for number two. So if you like one, he was likable, the other wasn't. I don't think it has any affect whatsoever on the vote. The question is will it affect the debates that are coming up, that's the real heavyweight stuff between Obama and Romney. And I think that the objective, perhaps the one advantage that Biden laid down is that in the actual arguments he made the points that had been left out of the first debate. What he was trying to do is set the premises for the upcoming debates by filling in the blanks, by answering the charges Romney made in Obama had left unanswered. The 47%. Repeating the $5 trillions of debt. True, or untrue, it was reenforcing the Democratic arguments which had been completely undermined in the first debate. And as a result, Obama has been sinking in the polls. So I think that he might have staunched the bleeding to some extent on the substance that Romney had attacked Obama on. And now, it's all up to the heavy weights in the last two rounds of the fight.

That is a stupid opinion.