Author Topic: Elvis,MJ & The Beatles, what order would you see prime versions in concert?  (Read 5110 times)

kevcat

• Getbig IV
Looks like alot of homos are in here, who would rather go and see a high pitched man dancing and crotch grabbing, as opposed to an actual band playing guitars etc :-[

kevcat

• Getbig IV
Elvis, Michael Jackson and then the Beatles.  The Beatles weren't much of a live band in comparison to other acts of the time.  I would have loved to have seen Led Zeppelin, Queen or Journey in their prime.

Are you serious? Explain who were a better live band in the 60s? You know fuck all about music mate  :)

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
I'd rather watch prime-Beethoven, prime-Vivaldi and prime-Erik Saade
lül wtf

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
you realize he is lip syncing there.
But it was his prime 1983.

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
MJ
Elvis
Beatles

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Beatles

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
I've seen Michael twice in his prime, on his BAD and Dangerous tour in LA.  Fucking insane.  I would have loved to see Elvis, but only because I've never seen him in person.  But I would put Johnny Cash ahead of Elvis.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
I've seen Michael twice in his prime, on his BAD and Dangerous tour in LA.  Fucking insane.  I would have loved to see Elvis, but only because I've never seen him in person.  But I would put Johnny Cash ahead of Elvis.

You didn't see him when he played in Folsom ??? ;D

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Of this list- 1. Beatles- Hamburg era, 2. Elvis- Sun Records era.  Off the list 3.Doors - Whisky era, 4. Stones circa 1969.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Elvis, Michael Jackson and then the Beatles.  The Beatles weren't much of a live band in comparison to other acts of the time.  I would have loved to have seen Led Zeppelin, Queen or Journey in their prime.

I saw all three, Queen was by far the best live band.  followed by Zep.

Journey i went because a chick that i was boning got tickets, i didn't even pay attention

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Are you serious? Explain who were a better live band in the 60s? You know fuck all about music mate  :)

The Who, Cream, Jimi Hendrix to name a few
A

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
Elvis:  Early concerts only (ie Sun records/Ed Sullivan period).  He was still good when he started playing Vegas in 1970, but he went down hill after a couple years.

Beatles:  Cavern Club and Hamburg period.  Also Shea Stadium in 1965 and their last concert in 1966 Candlestick Park because of the history involved.

MJ:  Not really into MJ, but I would go to see him during the "Thriller" period if someone else bought my ticket.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
MJ
Beatles
Elvis

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Isnt here,and this performance is far better than the Motown one Candizzle posted. I saw the bad tour in London in 88, only songs he lip synched were Smooth Criminal and Man in the Mirror, he could sing all his songs like his albums but used to lip synch to take a breather, songs that required heavy danced routines or being on his knees etc like man in the mirror.He got lazier at he got older until he lip synched most of his songs like the History tour.

come on... it doesnt sound like the studio versions and you know it... far from it. Cause computers/electronic effects just transform everything, even at that time.

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
MJ was a paedo though

kevcat

• Getbig IV
The Who, Cream, Jimi Hendrix to name a few

Decent acts all of them, but for quality of songs MJ, Elvis and The Beatles easily beat the 3 of them, with the Beatles number 1

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
i saw michaels dangerous concert as a kid, awesome

Army of One

• Getbig V
come on... it doesnt sound like the studio versions and you know it... far from it. Cause computers/electronic effects just transform everything, even at that time.

No it doesnt, but its because he's singing it differently while dancing, the whole performance (dancing included)is better than Motown.Put him in front of a Mic while not in concert and fully rested and Im fairly certain there would be little difference.