Author Topic: "scripture says this!!! scripture says that!!" <-- not an argument for anything  (Read 13053 times)

Stefano

• Getbig III
Btw...we are not created dependent. Its religion that forces us to think that we need cosmic help and that cosmic diety requires people to grovel an pray to him five times a day. Whats the matter? God is insecure and needs to be praised all the time or he'll come unravelled?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Btw...we are not created dependent. Its religion that forces us to think that we need cosmic help and that cosmic diety requires people to grovel an pray to him five times a day. Whats the matter? God is insecure and needs to be praised all the time or he'll come unravelled?

Oh you're not? Well I guess you don't remember when you were in your mother's womb. I guess you don't remember when your parents changed your pooped diaepers for you.

Here you are, strong, independent, working, taking care of yourself perhaps someone below you like your children.

Remember the day when you can't wipe your own behind, when you can't chew your food because you may have lost your teeth, when you can't walk and have to use a stroller or a helper. Remember just as you were born helpless and in need, you will return to that state before you die so you remember who you belong to and how very dependant you are.

Just as you came from pitch darkness and supposed nothingness, remember when you face the angel of death and those surrounding your dead body place you in the earth. You will return to your maker.

Before God created us all, all of the souls of mankind, he asked each and every one of them who their lord is and we all answered God alone, then we are let lose in this world.

The word for man in Arabic is insaan. It comes from the word na-si-ya which is to forget. Arabic is a root based language like Hebrew and Aramaic.

We men are forgetful.

Stefano

• Getbig III
Oh you're not? Well I guess you don't remember when you were in your mother's womb. I guess you don't remember when your parents changed your pooped diaepers for you.

Here you are, strong, independent, working, taking care of yourself perhaps someone below you like your children.

Remember the day when you can't wipe your own behind, when you can't chew your food because you may have lost your teeth, when you can't walk and have to use a stroller or a helper. Remember just as you were born helpless and in need, you will return to that state before you die so you remember who you belong to and how very dependant you are.

Just as you came from pitch darkness and supposed nothingness, remember when you face the angel of death and those surrounding your dead body place you in the earth. You will return to your maker.

Before God created us all, all of the souls of mankind, he asked each and every one of them who their lord is and we all answered God alone, then we are let lose in this world.

The word for man in Arabic is insaan. It comes from the word na-si-ya which is to forget. Arabic is a root based language like Hebrew and Aramaic.

We men are forgetful.

We men are gullible to beleive the lies of fools and are told we need to worship this man made construct called god.  How do you know we return to our maker? Did someone come back from the dead and say so? No it was all a web of lies to comfort us that heaven exists and we'll be rewarded of we're good and bow down like sheep.

Thats why god needs a messenger. A messenger who will perpetuate the line of lies about the existence of this unicorn. The koran is just a book of man made ramblings to keep their sheep in line.

God did not create us we created god and then created the fabric of lies to cover up the truth.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
We men are gullible to beleive the lies of fools and are told we need to worship this man made construct called god.  How do you know we return to our maker? Did someone come back from the dead and say so? No it was all a web of lies to comfort us that heaven exists and we'll be rewarded of we're good and bow down like sheep.

Thats why god needs a messenger. A messenger who will perpetuate the line of lies about the existence of this unicorn. The koran is just a book of man made ramblings to keep their sheep in line.

God did not create us we created god and then created the fabric of lies to cover up the truth.

So I guess you're one of them monkey believers that we come from monkies that come from rats that come from sea creatures that come from nothing?

Yet here you are arguing and debating like an arrogant pumped up of your own prideful existence.

No problem. We all can believe or disbelieve. But you will meet your maker. As I've said just as you were dependant in the mother's womb, so shall you be dependant on that day by the deeds you used to do.

Stefano

• Getbig III
So I guess you're one of them monkey believers that we come from monkies that come from rats that come from sea creatures that come from nothing?

Yet here you are arguing and debating like an arrogant pumped up of your own prideful existence.

No problem. We all can believe or disbelieve. But you will meet your maker. As I've said just as you were dependant in the mother's womb, so shall you be dependant on that day by the deeds you used to do.

Again with the maker. How do you know with certainity that i will. Because the all knowing book says so?
As for arrogant and pumped up...take a look at the mirror buddy. Your whole existence on getbig is to defend your line of fantasy. I suppose its not your fault. Some people dont have a firm grasp on reallity so they live in a fantasy world that supports their insecurities. Sort of like your steroid addiction. You're dependent on drugs so i guess you have more than the addition to ancient stories of santa allah.

Bottom line is that you have no proof other than your fairy tales. You're blindly regurgitating the lies that help keep you in the matrix where everything has a convenient answer.

No problem.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
lol seems like another fellow atheist that's insecure and angry because someone doesn't reject God ::)

Well, bottom line is I believe in God, while you believe in your own pumped up self glorifying existance.

Remember the day you become helpless and face death. You won't have as much of a prideful attitude as you do right at this blissfully healthy moment.

Your existence on the other hand is purposeless right? You are an accident that came into this world by an accident and you live this life as an accident, you rationalize and arrogantly argue as an accident and you will die an accident. But you certainly purposely with purpose have a problem with someone believing in God  :P

lol at 'your drug use'. Oh a bodybuilding forum and someone relating body building drugs to narcotics how cute. Take an advil lately for the headache relating to your big ego? It's a drug, so is coffee that's keeping you up this late ;)

Stefano

• Getbig III
lol seems like another fellow atheist that's insecure and angry because someone doesn't reject God ::)

Well, bottom line is I believe in God, while you believe in your own pumped up self glorifying existance.

Remember the day you become helpless and face death. You won't have as much of a prideful attitude as you do right at this blissfully healthy moment.

Your existence on the other hand is purposeless right? You are an accident that came into this world by an accident and you live this life as an accident, you rationalize and arrogantly argue as an accident and you will die an accident. But you certainly purposely with purpose have a problem with someone believing in God  :P

lol at 'your drug use'. Oh a bodybuilding forum and someone relating body building drugs to narcotics how cute. Take an advil lately for the headache relating to your big ego? It's a drug, so is coffee that's keeping you up this late ;)

Yada yada yada. No proper response just the programmed answers right achmint?
Every life has a purpose. You determine that purpose. If your purpose is to beleive ancient myths so be it.
The problem is when you start beleiving that your brand of myth is somehow superior to the others. Idol worshiping is just a variation of the same crap you do...at the end of the day its worship.

You seem to be on something other than steroids. Cocaine? Meth? Your posts seem to be filled with self loathing and denial.

Considering you are in canada why are you up so late? Filled with rage that you cant form a coherent arguement? From where im posting its daylight.

Maybe you should take an advil or go to sleep. Maybe that will induce some reason but i doubt it.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Typical atheist, denouncing everything others believe in anger, accusing others of force feeding him 'their beliefs' and then offering nothing in return :)

Oh so it's night, don't you think you are seeking a bit too much desperation in your arguments? So I can sleep or be awake whenever I want, and I am flexible with my job. That's such a useful arguing point. Good job.

Atheists really amaze me. Why are you all so stereotypical? Unable to discuss a single thing but force spoon everyone to 'reject' their 'ancient beliefs', 'fairy tales', etc... and throw in slurs, cynicism, insults, 'achmetz' etc...

Atheists have serious insecurity.

Why don't we discuss your infallibly superior beliefs? We come from monkies right  8)

Stefano

• Getbig III
Typical atheist, denouncing everything others believe in anger, accusing others of force feeding him 'their beliefs' and then offering nothing in return :)

Oh so it's night, don't you think you are seeking a bit too much desperation in your arguments? So I can sleep or be awake whenever I want, and I am flexible with my job. That's such a useful arguing point. Good job.

Atheists really amaze me. Why are you all so stereotypical? Unable to discuss a single thing but force spoon everyone to 'reject' their 'ancient beliefs', 'fairy tales', etc... and throw in slurs, cynicism, insults, 'achmetz' etc...

Atheists have serious insecurity.

Why don't we discuss your infallibly superior beliefs? We come from monkies right  8)

Yawn...atheist rant. Why are YOU so sterotypical? :D
No proper response just a load of tripe. Is that whAt you have left achmint? 

You certainly are a monkey if that helps. No logic or reason just hoot and holla from ypur treetop when change presents itself. Its pointless trying to explain anything to a blind zealot who lives in a fantasy world started centuries ago. Dont worry about the thingamajiggy called science. You dont need it. Stay in your cocoon.

So did you get your third cup of coffee to continue the getbig jihad? Isnt it almost 4.00am in canada? Guess your day shift starts late eh?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
lol, so you admit you believe we come from monkies right

Stefano

• Getbig III
lol, so you admit you believe we come from monkies right

So you admit that muhammed was a liar that made up his brand of fairy tale using christianity as a starting point?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
No Muhammad (peace be upon him) confirmed which was before and was not a liar.

In fact he was called amin by the pagans of makkah. The trustworthy and people would come to him to settle certain affairs even before Islam or to keep something in his trust as he was trustworthy.

However when he came to propagate the message of God people called him a liar, a soothsayer, a magician, someone who wanted worldly power, etc...

They offered him women, wealth, kingship, yet he refused it all, while the pagans refused to accept what he preached. All he wanted to preach was that God is one and to not worship the creation.

Stefano

• Getbig III
No Muhammad (peace be upon him) confirmed which was before and was not a liar.

In fact he was called amin by the pagans of makkah. The trustworthy and people would come to him to settle certain affairs even before Islam or to keep something in his trust as he was trustworthy.

However when he came to propagate the message of God people called him a liar, a soothsayer, a magician, someone who wanted worldly power, etc...

They offered him women, wealth, kingship, yet he refused it all, while the pagans refused to accept what he preached. All he wanted to preach was that God is one and to not worship the creation.

Muhammed was a liar. He made up a story while sitting in a cave and idiots like you believe it. God ( if this unicorn exists) is punishing your foolish faith for this travesty. Muslims will have their lands taken over. They are already the most despised religion. Seems like god is rewarding christians and jews more than muslims.

Muhammed was also a pedo. A pedo is a pedo regardless of what time he lived in. You follow a man who raped a child. No wonder you lie to cover up his sins. To bad there isnt a god or muhammed would be roasting in hell with all the other pedos.

Stefano

• Getbig III
I see facing the truth about muhammed has shocked you into silence.

We'll continue this later. Unlike you i have other responsibilities and a life so i'll get going....for now.

You're lucky canada gives you those handouts that enables you to live off the state without doing a meaningful job. It certainly helps to get govt checks that allow you stay up all night getting owned on the religion board and then go to work at the local tim hortons. Thats what you islamists do right? Immigrate to the west and live off taxpayers? Btw you brought up the night issue first and im glad you did because I wouldnt have known how late it was in canada. Tried to be funny and paid for it eh?

We'll continue later now that i know that- delusional clown like you is haunting this board. I i'll be sure to stop by more regularily and we can have some more fun.

Ta ta for now.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.

There is ample evidence for this. You choose to ignore it.

You have no evidence for what you believe. You choose to ignore that as well.

G

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150

its science, dude.  do you think the earth is flat ?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
its science, dude.  do you think the earth is flat ?

Okay so if that's true where does God fit in your made up personal religion where everyone should love their killers and die to go to the kingdom of heaven or whatever you made up.

So you believe that we come from monkies that come from rats that come from sea dwellers that come from some other accidents and from nothing.

Science is a tool to understand how things work. Atheists use Darwinian beliefs to explain to themselves their fairy tale of billions of years that they come from monkies, etc... their proof are a bunch of shattered bones and pretty pictures drawn up by the imagination of artists.

Now they don't have to use super shitty old drawings, they can even use computer animation as we all know computer animated stuff is 'so real' even the fakest of crap can look 'real'

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
do you think the earth is flat? if not, why ?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
do you think the earth is flat? if not, why ?

Because we know it's not flat  ::) You can with a few million dollars go up in space and verify it yourself.

Stefano

• Getbig III
Because we know it's not flat  ::) You can with a few million dollars go up in space and verify it yourself.

Too bad we cant go back in time and expose the fraud muhammed whoi went into a cave and claimed god spoke to him. It would have rid the world of most terrorists.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
God is not a man that he is tempted by the devil his own creation

God is not a man that he is in the womb of a woman and born

God is not a man that he eats, pees, poos and sleeps.

God is not a man that he prays to 'himself'

God is not a man that he says he doesn't know something

God is not a man that he changes his mind or deceives or does not fulfill promises

Jesus (pbuh) is a man :)

People run away from christianity not because it offers 'do whatever you want you are saved' but because it is irrational blind faith.

Faith without rational or intellect is blind faith.
We don't have time for your autobiography on here. Try to stick to the argument.
G

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
That's not my autobiography, that's referring to the bible. Things that Jesus did which is not what God would.

Jesus didn't know things, Jesus prayed to God while his companions were asleep, Jesus was tempted by the devil and offered the world, Jesus bled blood, ate, slept, etc...

And the bible is constantly contradicting itself, confusing, inconsistent, but if one realizes most of the NT is writings of Paul, a pharisees Jew who was at the service of the romans, then it makes sense, since only a human being would deceive, lie, misinform, change his mind, etc...

Stefano

• Getbig III
That's not my autobiography, that's referring to the bible. Things that Jesus did which is not what God would.

Jesus didn't know things, Jesus prayed to God while his companions were asleep, Jesus was tempted by the devil and offered the world, Jesus bled blood, ate, slept, etc...

And the bible is constantly contradicting itself, confusing, inconsistent, but if one realizes most of the NT is writings of Paul, a pharisees Jew who was at the service of the romans, then it makes sense, since only a human being would deceive, lie, misinform, change his mind, etc...

Meanwhile muhammed cavorted and raped a 6yr old child and claimed that god spoke to him in a cave. Sounds like a good fictional yarn waiting to be written....oh wait. ;D

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Meanwhile muhammed cavorted and raped a 6yr old child and claimed that god spoke to him in a cave. Sounds like a good fictional yarn waiting to be written....oh wait. ;D

No it sounds like your fictional writing as that is not what Muslims know or believe. And you wonder why we Muslims on here say you are nothing but a bunch of islam hating, bashing, islamophobes :-/

Stefano

• Getbig III
No it sounds like your fictional writing as that is not what Muslims know or believe. And you wonder why we Muslims on here say you are nothing but a bunch of islam hating, bashing, islamophobes :-/

we just point out the truth about your pedo leader's fictional conversation  with god But you prefer your fantasy world over reality. Thats ok. Continue living in a fools paradise.

LOL at reverting to the islamaphobe retort. How droll.