Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 23, 2017, 03:54:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: did you know?  (Read 74122 times)
Grape Ape
Getbig V

Y Ninja

« Reply #150 on: September 25, 2017, 04:27:00 PM »

i won't argue if either of the two gets the award.

I used to think it belonged to Altuve but Judge leads in HR / RBI in the counting stats, but also in OBP / SLG / wOBA / wRC+ and tied in Fangraphs WAR.

It should go to Judge.
Report to moderator   Logged

Y
funk51
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #151 on: September 26, 2017, 11:14:26 AM »

I used to think it belonged to Altuve but Judge leads in HR / RBI in the counting stats, but also in OBP / SLG / wOBA / wRC+ and tied in Fangraphs WAR.

It should go to Judge.
also he leads al with 124 runs scored to altuve's 107
Grape Ape
Getbig V

Y Ninja

« Reply #152 on: September 26, 2017, 11:19:47 AM »

also he leads al with 124 runs scored to altuve's 107

Good point, but I discount runs / RBI since are largely dependent on what others' do, rather than the player himself.

Y
tom joad
Getbig V

« Reply #153 on: September 26, 2017, 06:08:13 PM »

as great the seasons Judge & Altuve are having, Trout is still the leader in OBP & SLG.
AbrahamG
Getbig V

The vagina is my third favorite hole.

« Reply #154 on: September 26, 2017, 07:18:47 PM »

as great the seasons Judge & Altuve are having, Trout is still the leader in OBP & SLG.

Mike Trout has a genuinely massive cock.
tom joad
Getbig V

« Reply #155 on: September 27, 2017, 08:44:01 AM »

Trout's the leader in WPA and it ain't close.  Altuve is 2nd.  (Judge is 28th.)
Grape Ape
Getbig V

Y Ninja

« Reply #156 on: September 27, 2017, 08:54:21 AM »

I'm probably the biggest Trout fan out there, and feel he should have 5 or so MVPs at this point (even during Miggy Triple Crown year)........it's unfortunate he got hurt this year.

I just think what Judge is doing as a rookie is insane 50 HR / 125 R / 120 BB - only done by Ruth / Mantle / McGwire / Bonds.............he is also a good defender and baserunner as well.

I understand the value Altuve provides with his numbers relative to his position, but I believe Judge's edge in the statistical categories he's leading in outweighs it.

I think MVP should be "best player" since MVP is so subjective and writers just make up shit to vote for who they want, but, in this case, I think he kind of fits that mold too.

Y
Shizzo
Getbig IV

« Reply #157 on: September 30, 2017, 02:56:08 AM »

i won't argue if either of the two gets the award.
I give it to Judge. He is a rookie for crying out loud. He has also scored more runs and has a better OPS than Altuve.
funk51
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #158 on: September 30, 2017, 07:47:51 AM »

I'm probably the biggest Trout fan out there, and feel he should have 5 or so MVPs at this point (even during Miggy Triple Crown year)........it's unfortunate he got hurt this year.

I just think what Judge is doing as a rookie is insane 50 HR / 125 R / 120 BB - only done by Ruth / Mantle / McGwire / Bonds.............he is also a good defender and baserunner as well.

I understand the value Altuve provides with his numbers relative to his position, but I believe Judge's edge in the statistical categories he's leading in outweighs it.

I think MVP should be "best player" since MVP is so subjective and writers just make up shit to vote for who they want, but, in this case, I think he kind of fits that mold too.
judge in another select group only players to be under 25 years old and have 125 bb's and 125 runs scored in one season.only others babe ruth and ted williams twice.
illuminati
Competitors II
Getbig IV

The Strongest Shall Survive

« Reply #159 on: September 30, 2017, 07:53:01 AM »

Ha - I just clicked on this page &
you can tell I'm not American
as i have no id3ea what you lot are talking about
Might as well be Japanese

You folks are enjoying it - good for you.  Wink
funk51
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #160 on: October 01, 2017, 06:54:35 AM »

Ha - I just clicked on this page &
you can tell I'm not American
as i have no id3ea what you lot are talking about
Might as well be Japanese

You folks are enjoying it - good for you.  Wink
                     Wink Wink Wink Wink over here we pay men millions of dollars to throw hard projectiles at other men holding wooden clubs trying to hit the projectile into a large field of play,, if he is so lucky to hit said projectile aka a ball, he can now traverse his way around a four bag system known as a diamond. if he is very skilled and hits the ball over a distant wall he can now traverse his way safely around the diamond without impedance of the 9 fielders trying to stop his journey around said base path. this is known as a four bagger or home run.

* connie mack jpg..jpg (43.64 KB, 600x450 - viewed 39 times.)
funk51
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #161 on: October 01, 2017, 06:57:17 AM »

Wink Wink Wink Wink over here we pay men millions of dollars to throw hard projectiles at other men holding wooden clubs trying to hit the projectile into a large field of play,, if he is so lucky to hit said projectile aka a ball, he can now traverse his way around a four bag system known as a diamond. if he is very skilled and hits the ball over a distant wall he can now traverse his way safely around the diamond without impedance of the 9 fielders trying to stop his journey around said base path. this is known as a four bagger or home run.
                   men who can hit the ball an astonishing long way become legend and get sent to a hall of fame.
funk51
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #162 on: October 01, 2017, 06:58:12 AM »

men who can hit the ball an astonishing long way become legend and get sent to a hall of fame.
Grin

* mantle mick_565_01.jpg (318.49 KB, 800x569 - viewed 41 times.)
illuminati
Competitors II
Getbig IV

The Strongest Shall Survive

« Reply #163 on: October 01, 2017, 11:04:16 AM »

Thank you for your polite explanation

Such a pleasant change on getbig

Enjoy your Game.
funk51
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #164 on: October 03, 2017, 06:34:01 AM »

Thank you for your polite explanation

Such a pleasant change on getbig

Enjoy your Game.
             i will. Wink

* willie mays 1954 world series..jpg (249.23 KB, 1200x852 - viewed 25 times.)
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!