Author Topic: Sami Al Haddad's 2005 MuscleMania Posing Routine Video Clip..  (Read 62923 times)

slayer

• Getbig IV
Re: Sami Al Haddad's 2005 MuscleMania Posing Routine Video Clip..
« Reply #100 on: November 29, 2005, 07:01:27 AM »
uhh how can this broomstick slayer call out matt ur skinny as shit i dont giv a f**k how ripped u is theres nothin impressive bout how u look u look like brad pitt in fight club an im bein generous here i think he outsizes u i mean ur torso is tiny an u hav twig arms.  also id like to kno how u can say u hav a game day winnin physique when u aint never even been in a contest wdf ??? really... stop typin.

if you look at the musclemania website you would realize thats the look that wins there! GREAT MOVIE BY THE WAY! BRAD WOULD HAVE EASILY BEAT MATT ALSO!

Bob 7

« Reply #101 on: November 29, 2005, 07:22:51 AM »
Check it out
http://www.musclemania.com/video/1.wmv

[What a Melven Anthony want a be.  [/size] [/color]

MattT

« Reply #102 on: November 29, 2005, 12:36:14 PM »
Some pics from my photoshoot a week before the Hollywood show..
Pics taken by Photographer Gregg Valleries..

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #103 on: November 29, 2005, 12:38:53 PM »
there are some veins in your arms but they look 16 inches.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

MattT

« Reply #104 on: November 29, 2005, 12:41:34 PM »
there are some veins in your arms but they look 16 inches.

16'' sure buddy ::) your comments live up to your name..

MattT

« Reply #105 on: November 29, 2005, 12:44:18 PM »
More pics for Slayer to takes notes from...

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: November 29, 2005, 12:45:01 PM »

it's the truth, they're vascular but small, probably why you're still an amateur, you needd both size and cuts to be pro.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #107 on: November 29, 2005, 12:46:55 PM »
seriously whats up with the rubber band?.......is that so you know your right from your left :D

MattT

« Reply #108 on: November 29, 2005, 12:54:16 PM »
That's it for now..  This year is done im looking forward to 2006 summer shows I will be doing the SuperBody show June in Miami..  Im just getting started with my bbing career, will see where it takes me..

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: November 29, 2005, 01:03:13 PM »
looks good  in the upper body matt if you wanna play the size game, but you have serious issues on contest day! you honestly look like your  8 weeks out there unless you just genetically cant get your upper arms to seperate from your shoulders! you gonna be a mass monster  that will spend his entire career trying to shape it, i think that your going about it all wrong , but thats your decision!
cudos for your upper body mass!

i agree with the guy that says you should compete in the npc, musclemania isnt gonna happen for you ! you can tell thier looking for more of a fitness model look chisseled look  and your going in the complete opposite direction!

250Ben250

• Getbig III
  • skinman approved.
« Reply #110 on: November 29, 2005, 01:18:36 PM »
Is MattT claiming that he's natural here????

MattT

« Reply #111 on: November 29, 2005, 01:49:21 PM »
looks good  in the upper body matt if you wanna play the size game, but you have serious issues on contest day! you honestly look like your  8 weeks out there unless you just genetically cant get your upper arms to seperate from your shoulders! you gonna be a mass monster  that will spend his entire career trying to shape it, i think that your going about it all wrong , but thats your decision!
cudos for your upper body mass!

i agree with the guy that says you should compete in the npc, musclemania isnt gonna happen for you ! you can tell thier looking for more of a fitness model look chisseled look  and your going in the complete opposite direction!

You are totally wrong.. MuscleMania came to me ok lets get that straight, why come to me if by what you say i don't have the look they are looking for? Then why come to me?  Also you think Sami Al Hadda has the fitness model look ??? He is huge! makes me look small.. He he won the show.. Please re think what you are sayin bro..

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #112 on: November 29, 2005, 05:08:42 PM »

Dude, don't even bother responding to this loser...
just not good enough

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: November 29, 2005, 06:44:31 PM »
im taking notes  it seems you forgot to train calves as you grew up , oh well so much for symetry!
 dont train your upper body for 2 yrs ad you mite have something!

MattT

« Reply #114 on: November 29, 2005, 07:07:14 PM »
im taking notes  it seems you forgot to train calves as you grew up , oh well so much for symetry!
 dont train your upper body for 2 yrs ad you mite have something!

Actually i think just under 18'' calves are decent size for 167lbs bber.. Yeh black bber have a harder time developing big calves, but i think i fair well in that department.. Long ways to go, im not 33 years old like you, i have plenty of time to grow.. How big are your calves?  And how small are those broomstick arms of yours? I still want to see your wheels bro.. Come if your at 3% bf what are u afraid of? You have such a great physique, then let us see...  No need to wait another 4 damn weeks there will be nothin left of your skinny ass..

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: November 29, 2005, 07:24:19 PM »
Actually i think just under 18'' calves are decent size for 167lbs bber.. Yeh black bber have a harder time developing big calves, but i think i fair well in that department.. Long ways to go, im not 33 years old like you, i have plenty of time to grow.. How big are your calves?  And how small are those broomstick arms of yours? I still want to see your wheels bro.. Come if your at 3% bf what are u afraid of? You have such a great physique, then let us see...  No need to wait another 4 damn weeks there will be nothin left of your skinny ass..
  lol u mite be right!

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: November 29, 2005, 07:29:00 PM »
room to grow, you grew , work on seperation it mite take you 5 yrs to udo whats been done already!if your calves are just under 18 inches , in true contest shape ( like 3% bf) they would be about 16 and a half wich is not bad if your arms were that also!

my lower body is equall to my upper body, if you consider that skinny so be it .. but thats bodybuilding, everything in proper proportion!

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #117 on: November 29, 2005, 07:29:36 PM »
...Matt, you ever consider going the INBF?...what kind of following do they have in the States?....how about WNSO?...if I were you, since the natural feds don't have restrictions on where you can compete or for who, why not just go with as many different feds as possible?  What's your long term goal out of bodybuilding?

MattT

« Reply #118 on: November 29, 2005, 10:26:27 PM »
...Matt, you ever consider going the INBF?...what kind of following do they have in the States?....how about WNSO?...if I were you, since the natural feds don't have restrictions on where you can compete or for who, why not just go with as many different feds as possible?  What's your long term goal out of bodybuilding?

Well right now i really just want to focus on my offseason training.. This offseason will be alot different from my past offseason, where i just got so damn fat. It was really hard dieting down losing all that weight..  This time im going to clean bulk, and do cardio thought my offseason training.. And instead of dieting down for the show, i will diet up to the show.. Thus getting bigger as the show grows closer, This way i only have to drop 10-15lbs to get ready for the show.. Rather then the 70lbs i had to lose to get ready for these past 2 shows i just did.. Was a huge mistake on my part, getting so heavy in the offseason.. I guess you live and learn, if there are other show that pop up during the summer that i feel like doing, then sure i'll do them..
Peace
MattT~

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: November 30, 2005, 07:03:54 AM »

Well right now i really just want to focus on my offseason training.. This offseason will be alot different from my past offseason, where i just got so damn fat. It was really hard dieting down losing all that weight..  This time im going to clean bulk, and do cardio thought my offseason training.. And instead of dieting down for the show, i will diet up to the show.. Thus getting bigger as the show grows closer, This way i only have to drop 10-15lbs to get ready for the show.. Rather then the 70lbs i had to lose to get ready for these past 2 shows i just did.. Was a huge mistake on my part, getting so heavy in the offseason.. I guess you live and learn, if there are other show that pop up during the summer that i feel like doing, then sure i'll do them..
Peace
MattT~
ok now we are getting somewhere , very smart move matt!

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: November 30, 2005, 07:41:32 AM »

broomstick arms? dude, you don't actually think your arms are big do you?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: November 30, 2005, 08:30:31 AM »
i got a feeling my arms are actually as big as  this clowns in person , yet his will look bigger in pics because i have 4-5 inches on him in height!
 so sacasm is right , you have some broomsticks to!, whats that make his calves sarcasm(toothpics)?

this dude comes off like he's a beast, he's got some cuts and vascularity but he's 5'7" 165lbs., haha.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #122 on: November 30, 2005, 10:25:36 AM »
Geez, are these two are still going at it? Funny thing is, I bet if they bumped into each in RL they would get along like a house on fire. More in common than not.

the_Hater

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • here to hate.
« Reply #123 on: November 30, 2005, 11:07:54 AM »
mattt...forget bbing and get off the juice, do modeling instead, I'm sure you have the physique it requires when off the juice.

You're still young don't ruin your life competing in bbing, its not worth it, and dont end like all these gay junkies.

Modeling is for you.

MattT

« Reply #124 on: November 30, 2005, 12:01:26 PM »
i got a feeling my arms are actually as big as  this clowns in person , yet his will look bigger in pics because i have 4-5 inches on him in height!
 so sacasm is right , you have some broomsticks to!, whats that make his calves sarcasm(toothpics)?

My arms are 19.5" pumped at 170lbs...  Stop bringing up the stupid height issue, does not matter if your 5'9 or 6'2, if your arms are 19.5'' then they are 19.5''. So tell us how small are your arms?