Author Topic: Islamic insecurities ?  (Read 50993 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Islamic insecurities ?
« on: October 20, 2012, 04:58:20 AM »
I believe in the Bible and I believe every verse to be inspired by God. I respect everyone's belief and I have a good time debating. I know Griffeth, avxo, and Necrosis are all good people and I am almost certain they all would buy me a drink if we ever met in person  8)

Now to my point; every time I debate a Muslim seems like I have to walk on eggshells. It is OK for them to have free speech and say things that we Christians consider a complete mockery of the Bible, it is OK for them to spam the boards with their doctrines and it is OK for them to say the we are being deceived in an evil way. Say 1 little thing about the Koran or Muhammad and you are now an Islamophobe, a hater, an evil person full of hatred and you might even get physically attacked.

I posted a quote from the Bible, here it is below...........

"he shall be a wild ass of a man: his hand shall be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the face of all his brethren."

and I got accused of hating Arabs for posting a verse from the Bible, my faith, what the heck is going on here?

Ekul posted a video and I watched it, some dude risked his life for a cause and he said he did it for to save lives on both sides, I made one simple reply, "the guy is a hero" then I got accused of injecting Muslim hatred. WOW

SO HERE IS MY ADVISE TO THE MUSLIMS, IF YOU CAN NOT TAKE IT, DO NOT DISH IT.

BTW non of this applies to bigbobs because he never let's his emotions get in the way of his debate and he holds his ground with integrity.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Islamic insecurities ?
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2012, 05:24:08 AM »
I believe in the Bible and I believe every verse to be inspired by God. I respect everyone's belief and I have a good time debating. I know Griffeth, avxo, and Necrosis are all good people and I am almost certain they all would buy me a drink if we ever met in person  8)

Now to my point; every time I debate a Muslim seems like I have to walk on eggshells. It is OK for them to have free speech and say things that we Christians consider a complete mockery of the Bible, it is OK for them to spam the boards with their doctrines and it is OK for them to say the we are being deceived in an evil way. Say 1 little thing about the Koran or Muhammad and you are now an Islamophobe, a hater, an evil person full of hatred and you might even get physically attacked.

I posted a quote from the Bible, here it is below...........

"he shall be a wild ass of a man: his hand shall be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the face of all his brethren."

and I got accused of hating Arabs for posting a verse from the Bible, my faith, what the heck is going on here?

Ekul posted a video and I watched it, some dude risked his life for a cause and he said he did it for to save lives on both sides, I made one simple reply, "the guy is a hero" then I got accused of injecting Muslim hatred. WOW

SO HERE IS MY ADVISE TO THE MUSLIMS, IF YOU CAN NOT TAKE IT, DO NOT DISH IT.

BTW non of this applies to bigbobs because he never let's his emotions get in the way of his debate and he holds his ground with integrity.

First of all OnetimeHard, Let's clear up 2 things.

First: I am not a muslim

Second: Look at the context in which E-Kul posted that video, as well as the thread.
He is spamming that video into every thread regardless of the topic. So yes, I can only surmise his intent is to inject hatred, and anti-islam sentiments.

There is something else that I've noticed on these boards as well, a definite lack of respect for the faiths of others. If you don't agree with someone's religion, why the pathetic need to mock it or persecute them? I see this taking place most often amongs the Atheists and the so called Christians. Why?
w

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2012, 05:35:10 AM »
You are blind. Show me once, just once where a Christian has mocked and persecuted others, stop lying, no Christian on this board has done what you accused them of here and you think I care if you are Muslim or not, sorry but I do not. You accused me of injecting Muslim hatred over something so stupid.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2012, 06:39:45 AM »
You are blind. Show me once, just once where a Christian has mocked and persecuted others, stop lying, no Christian on this board has done what you accused them of here and you think I care if you are Muslim or not, sorry but I do not. You accused me of injecting Muslim hatred over something so stupid.

I'm not going to go digging through archives to find the rubbish, but I can assure you it does exist. I myself have been on the receiving end of it. If you want to go searching for it, knock yourself out. I accused E-Kul of injecting anti-muslim sentiment into a thread about gold, and you of complicit support.
w

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2012, 06:48:46 AM »
I'm not going to go digging through archives to find the rubbish, but I can assure you it does exist. I myself have been on the receiving end of it. If you want to go searching for it, knock yourself out. I accused E-Kul of injecting anti-muslim sentiment into a thread about gold, and you of complicit support.
You are lying plain and simple, you may have gotten some insults from an atheist but not a Christian.

and you of complicit support.----- You have issues, I enjoyed the video he post and I commented on it, get over yourself, I was not thinking of you when I made this comment Ms. "everyone is out to get me" like I said "insecurities"

everything is a big conspiracy against Muslims  ::)

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2012, 06:52:54 AM »
There is something else that I've noticed on these boards as well, a definite lack of respect for the faiths of others.

Why should anyone have to respect others' faith? Especially when said faith is based on baloney?

If you don't agree with someone's religion, why the pathetic need to mock it or persecute them?

Persecution is a slightly harsh word for what takes place here. This is a forum, a place where discussions take place. People choose to participate and talk about a wide range of topics, including religion. Sometimes, in the course of those discussions people are called out for laughable, absurd or flat-out stupid claims; as a result, often times they're mocked. That's hardly "persecution."

I see this taking place most often amongs the Atheists and the so called Christians. Why?

Again, we debate certain topics, and people offer their opinions and positions. Those who don't hold those same opinions or share those positions argue against them. Why shouldn't we discuss such topics? Because you find the debate distasteful?

I'm not going to go digging through archives to find the rubbish, but I can assure you it does exist.

Oh, well... if you assure us that it exists! ::)

I myself have been on the receiving end of it.

You've been on the receiving end of mockings because you spam the board, incessantly posting copy-pasted content and advertising bullshit.

You've been on the receiving end of mockings because you make ridiculous statements like "gold that's 999.9% pure".

You've been on the receiving end of mockings because you talk as if you are an expert on topics where you clearly aren't one.

So if you're mocked, the bottom line is that you have nobody to blame but yourself.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2012, 07:11:42 AM »
a little bit of mockery is expected. Avxo mocks me once in a while and I am not insulted at all cause he also gives me a fair chance at answering his questions and then he laughs some more :P , so I will take the hits if it allows someone to listen. You are on the forum you can not expect anything less. Besides when I make a statement like "Noah's ark was real" I am forfeiting the right to a passive debate. I have issued a challenge and I will be challenged in return. If I issue a challenge to a Muslim I am all of a sudden injecting Muslim hatred and I am the bad guy

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2012, 07:17:49 AM »
a little bit of mockery is expected. Avxo mocks me once in a while and I am not insulted at all cause he also gives me a fair chance at answering his questions and then he laughs some more :P , so I will take the hits if it allows someone to listen. You are on the forum you can not expect anything less. Besides when I make a statement like "Noah's ark was real" I am forfeiting the right to a passive debate. I have issued a challenge and I will be challenged in return. If I issue a challenge to a Muslim I am all of a sudden injecting Muslim hatred and I am the bad guy

:)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2012, 10:54:22 AM »
From what I've experienced in speaking with muslims on Getbig there is a simple "do as I say, not as I do" approach to discussion.  

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2012, 10:07:58 PM »
Democracy and free thinking don't exist in Islam. They see it as weakness. They are the enemy
T

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2012, 02:10:55 AM »
Muslims are so used to standing over women and associating with like minded men, the only way they know how to respond to Men of different cultures and beliefs is to treat them the way they treat their women, by trying to subordinate, control and dominate them.  Muslims have a lot to learn about Western Men, this attitude won't fly, and they are heading for a downfall.
V

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2012, 01:37:30 PM »
lol at learn from western men.

I guess, getting drunk at bars and clubs, picking up chicks for one night stands and never call back is something you would want us to learn about. "Treating women right".

One just needs to take a peek at the gossip/general section or the 'relationship' section to see what kind of 'advice' you would be giving.

From "she's a hoe, I'd hit it", to "wife swapping", to "booty thread", to insert random derogatory term about women it's all over.

It's funny listening to you guys ranting. It's you who are in fact insecure.

You are whining, man of steel, I am dissapointed in you, you have no debating skills and anything shown to you out of the bible you turn a blind eye to, only arrogantly continuing to worship a Jewish man, a prophet of God, instead of God.

Remember you are the one that posted ridiculing photos misrepresenting Muhammad (pbuh). Who are you to talk about ridicule? We do not ridicule, we just debate you using scripture.

Onetimehard, you are the one that keeps insisting we are following satan and a few of you clowns kept repeating we are 'moon worshippers'.

Come on now.. who's insecure, ignorant and persevering in arrogance?

With all due respect, whether you care or don't care, I was debating you on the basis that I was a Christian, and I am well versed in the bible. What am I insisting on? Only to worship God, not the creation, but the creator. You find this insulting?

On the other hand what have some of you done? At best, quoted out of context quran verses, with only a purpose to hatemonger.

Onetimehard, you create a thread trying to prove... nothing, by quoting verses in jewish scripture calling Arabs 'wild asses', then contradicting yourself by posting from Jewish scripture that they were blessed, that GOd sent an angel to them, that God told them they would be a great nation, etc...

You are trying to prove 'something' while 'not hating arabs or muslims', but then trying to promote worship of a man, when that in itself is blasphemy and goes against the OT. You are a bunch of confused fellas, so when you can't debate no more you hold hands together and accuse muslims of being 'insecure' for pointing out what you are doing as wrong.

At best what has anyone done on here is ridicule of Islam and Muslims. When we demonstrate what Islam says, you accuse us of lying even and repeat like little children tv propaganda.

lol@ learn from western men.

Get one point straight though, village idiots from india, pakistan, africa, certain arab countries, do not necessarily represent Islam.

Whether its honor killings or acid throwing or rapes, etc... these are things that under an islamic caliphate would be punished. It's not islam. Period. You are just clinging on desperation tactics to demonize Islam.

Yes certain idiots devoid of any knowledge of islam abuse women too, but what does it have to do with Islam? Nothing. You are hate mongering and spreading lies for your own benefit? You are not even benefitting only making yourself look like fools.

Reality check? White university women are the ones majority wise converting to Islam. If it were true what you say, women would be running away while in fact they are the ones running towards Islam.

You are all beating a dead horse in desperation.

Look at yourself e-kul. You have a sliding text calling our beloved prophet Muhammad gay. You have no respect or manners, you have admitted to never reading the qur'an, and yet you keep copy pasting idiot websites. There is no debate with you, as you are filled with anger and pride over what? You are only begetting ignorance upon ignorance with your hatred.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2012, 01:52:10 PM »

I guess, getting drunk at bars and clubs, picking up chicks for one night stands and never call back is something you would want us to learn about. "Treating women right".

One just needs to take a peek at the gossip/general section or the 'relationship' section to see what kind of 'advice' you would be giving.

From "she's a hoe, I'd hit it", to "wife swapping", to "booty thread", to insert random derogatory term about women it's all over.

It's funny listening to you guys ranting. It's you who are in fact insecure.

You are whining, man of steel, I am dissapointed in you, you have no debating skills and anything shown to you out of the bible you turn a blind eye to, only arrogantly continuing to worship a Jewish man, a prophet of God, instead of God.

Remember you are the one that posted ridiculing photos misrepresenting Muhammad (pbuh). Who are you to talk about ridicule? We do not ridicule, we just debate you using scripture.

Onetimehard, you are the one that keeps insisting we are following satan and a few of you clowns kept repeating we are 'moon worshippers'.

Come on now.. who's insecure, ignorant and persevering in arrogance?

With all due respect, whether you care or don't care, I was debating you on the basis that I was a Christian, and I am well versed in the bible. What am I insisting on? Only to worship God, not the creation, but the creator. You find this insulting?

On the other hand what have some of you done? At best, quoted out of context quran verses, with only a purpose to hatemonger.

Onetimehard, you create a thread trying to prove... nothing, by quoting verses in jewish scripture calling Arabs 'wild asses', then contradicting yourself by posting from Jewish scripture that they were blessed, that GOd sent an angel to them, that God told them they would be a great nation, etc...

You are trying to prove 'something' while 'not hating arabs or muslims', but then trying to promote worship of a man, when that in itself is blasphemy and goes against the OT. You are a bunch of confused fellas, so when you can't debate no more you hold hands together and accuse muslims of being 'insecure' for pointing out what you are doing as wrong.

At best what has anyone done on here is ridicule of Islam and Muslims. When we demonstrate what Islam says, you accuse us of lying even and repeat like little children tv propaganda.

lol@ learn from western men.

Get one point straight though, village idiots from india, pakistan, africa, certain arab countries, do not necessarily represent Islam.

Whether its honor killings or acid throwing or rapes, etc... these are things that under an islamic caliphate would be punished. It's not islam. Period. You are just clinging on desperation tactics to demonize Islam.

Yes certain idiots devoid of any knowledge of islam abuse women too, but what does it have to do with Islam? Nothing. You are hate mongering and spreading lies for your own benefit? You are not even benefitting only making yourself look like fools.

Reality check? White university women are the ones majority wise converting to Islam. If it were true what you say, women would be running away while in fact they are the ones running towards Islam.

You are all beating a dead horse in desperation.

Look at yourself e-kul. You have a sliding text calling our beloved prophet Muhammad gay. You have no respect or manners, you have admitted to never reading the qur'an, and yet you keep copy pasting idiot websites. There is no debate with you, as you are filled with anger and pride over what? You are only begetting ignorance upon ignorance with your hatred.

No, I'm not a great debater, but I believe I've answered everything you've asked of me.  If I've missed something post it again and as always I'll be glad to oblige as I'm able to.    Maybe someday we can speak to one another in person....that should instantly dissolve the addition of potshots.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2012, 02:10:05 PM »
Well then mr secure, you've accused muslims of 'insulting you' by posting verses from the bible and qur'an and yet you find no problem posting derogatory images misrepresenting Muhammad (pbuh).

Here's one reminder that 'insults you':

"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. Matthew 24:36

Jesus was a Jewish man born to a Jewish women, sent to the children of Israel to correct them where they erred. You worship Jesus and claim he is God, yet he does not know the day of judgment as none of the angels or prophet know.

Same as Muhammad (pbuh) and Gabriel discussing this and God mentionioning this in the qur'an. Exactly the same way Jesus said it.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2012, 02:18:00 PM »
Well then mr secure, you've accused muslims of 'insulting you' by posting verses from the bible and qur'an and yet you find no problem posting derogatory images misrepresenting Muhammad (pbuh).

Here's one reminder that 'insults you':

"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. Matthew 24:36

Jesus was a Jewish man born to a Jewish women, sent to the children of Israel to correct them where they erred. You worship Jesus and claim he is God, yet he does not know the day of judgment as none of the angels or prophet know.

Same as Muhammad (pbuh) and Gabrielle discussing this and God mentionioning this in the qur'an. Exactly the same way Jesus said it.
No, I'm not offended or insulted by verses you post from the bible or the quaran, I've been insulted by your potshots and insults.  bigbobs hasn't insulted me and he's a muslim.

I haven't posted any images of Muhammad.

I also addressed this verse in a previous post in another thread:

Now, before I respond to the verse you say I run from (reality is, this is the first time I've read this in one of your posts.  Not saying you didn't write it before, just saying this is first time I've read it) let's briefly recap.

You and bigbobs requested a verse in which Christ affirms he is the Son of God.  I supply that easily and you casually dismiss it with a "sorry not good enough" response.  I got news for you.....you answer to God, God doesn't answer to you.  Christ also didn't have to answer to the Sanhedrin, but he did so in a fashion that he chose.  He turned the tables repeatedly on the leadership at that time, but he still completely affirmed he was the Son of God.  That verse is undeniable, but just because it doesn't meet your exact request doesn't mean it doesn't completely affirm who he said he was.

So, onto the verse I "repeatedly run from".  Jesus said he didn't know the hour of his return....only the Father knows that.  So, does this contradict Jesus' deity?  Not even a little bit.  Why did the Son of God come to Earth in the form of man and live among his creation as any man would?  He came to fulfill what Israel could not in the OT while at the same time establishing a new covenant with man.  Christ came and submitted to the Father so that we may recognize how we should submit to God's will.  He fellowshipped with men, he ate with men, he traveled with men, he taught men, he lived as a man.  But make no mistake, Jesus Christ is God.  Christ forgave sins, Christ raised the dead, Christ healed the sick, Christ commanded demons, Christ miracously fed multitudes.  Christ affirmed his deity and gave undeniable examples of his deity, but didn't return to his glory until after he was crucified and rose.  Before his resurrection he chose to live as man, but fully connected to his divine Fatherly essence in heaven.  Based on that connection, he did the impossible and affirmed that he was God while still existing in a limited form as a man - a limited existance he choose.  As a man he maintained his connection with his divine essence through prayer, but his act of prayer was also an example for man to follow.  He lived as a man so that we may understand how to live and submit to God.  Why did he also choose this limited state as a man?  Simple, because God can't die (he is eternal), but a God who limits his form to that of a normal man can die.  He came as the perfect man, the perfect sacrifice that died for all forgiving all sins for those that claim him as their risen Lord and Savior.  After his resurrection his returned to his full glory and power as the divine Son of God that always existed at the right hand of the Father.  As the resurrected Son of God he was transformed and those closest to him didn't recognize him at first because he transformed into his divine state.  He then displayed the divine ability to instantly move from place to place as only God can and reclaimed his omniscient status as the Son of God who knows all things.....including the hour of his return.

I agree with your last sentence.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2012, 03:41:13 PM »
Yes you have posted images disrespecting Muhammad (pbuh). It was in the atheist thread. I shall not repeat what they were as it is disgusting and it shows you being very little different from some of the people on this forum.

I just realized you let that hatred out at that moment, up until that point prior, I thought we were discussing the bible and it's verses sincerely. You have proven that no matter what you will interpret the bible selectively to continue worshiping a Jewish man, created by God, sent by God to the children of israell.

Your long response basically says does this deny Jesus' divinity. No.

That makes no sense. How can God not know, then be God at the same time. You are just not accepting the facts because you want to continue in your worship of a man, calling a man God. You see what you want when you want selectively and vice versa.

Jesus himself iterated over and over again many proofs of him being a man, a prophet, etc...

He prayed three times in Matthew. His companions even fell asleep and he continued to pray "to his God". He was not praying to himself.

Remember, it is paul who brought about this worship of Jesus ultimately and pauline christianity is what prevailed. Paul a pharisees Jew, a persecutor of Jesus' followers and none of the disciples of Jesus EVER accepted Paul.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2012, 04:54:13 PM »
Yes you have posted images disrespecting Muhammad (pbuh). It was in the atheist thread. I shall not repeat what they were as it is disgusting and it shows you being very little different from some of the people on this forum.

I just realized you let that hatred out at that moment, up until that point prior, I thought we were discussing the bible and it's verses sincerely. You have proven that no matter what you will interpret the bible selectively to continue worshiping a Jewish man, created by God, sent by God to the children of israell.

Your long response basically says does this deny Jesus' divinity. No.

That makes no sense. How can God not know, then be God at the same time. You are just not accepting the facts because you want to continue in your worship of a man, calling a man God. You see what you want when you want selectively and vice versa.

Jesus himself iterated over and over again many proofs of him being a man, a prophet, etc...

He prayed three times in Matthew. His companions even fell asleep and he continued to pray "to his God". He was not praying to himself.

Remember, it is paul who brought about this worship of Jesus ultimately and pauline christianity is what prevailed. Paul a pharisees Jew, a persecutor of Jesus' followers and none of the disciples of Jesus EVER accepted Paul.

Nope, you're going to find every image in the atheist thread (or any other) and provide it/them here.  I will not be generically accussed of anything of the sort.

What anger?  Stop creating nonsense about me to help stack your posts.

I've already provided affirmation for Paul's ministry.  2 Peter already provides the disciples affirmation of Paul's ministry and theology.  Acts provides affirmation of Paul's encounter with Christ.  I've already provided a number of other resources that affirm Paul's theology and relationship with the apostles.  I've already provided scripture from the gospel affirming Christ's divinity.  All is swept asided with nonchalant handwaving.  That said, we have a fundamental, irreconcilable disconnect.  I will never....EVER.....accept Islam as true and will die for my faith in Christ; although, I do not hate and will not mistreat muslims or encourage others to do so.  I will share my faith and represent Christ.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2012, 06:43:20 PM »

How about Saudi men & women using bluetooth apps to communicate and set up sexual encounters?

At least in the West we talk to a girl first.

Those Muslim heathens just send a few text messages and up to a hotel room for a bit of slap & tickle.

Of course, if they get caught, it ends badly for both.

It is a well known fact that the Wahabis in Saudi are a  minority and most Saudi Muslims detest the place they live in and the extremists that run the police & religious police. Middle class people there aspire to getting a second home somewhere more reasonable - Lebanon, maybe Paris if they have money. They spend as much time outside of Saudi as humanly possible.

Go to the South of Thailand - just across the border from Malaysia, there are whole towns that cater to provide sexual services to Muslim men. Many Muslim Malays end up infecting their wives with HIV. There's plenty of Muslim men travelling to Bangkok too in order to get their rocks off.

You can't change human nature, you can only change the level of hypocrisy a society decides to use to gloss over things.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2012, 06:51:49 PM »
How about Saudi men & women using bluetooth apps to communicate and set up sexual encounters?

At least in the West we talk to a girl first.

Those Muslim heathens just send a few text messages and up to a hotel room for a bit of slap & tickle.

Of course, if they get caught, it ends badly for both.

It is a well known fact that the Wahabis in Saudi are a  minority and most Saudi Muslims detest the place they live in and the extremists that run the police & religious police. Middle class people there aspire to getting a second home somewhere more reasonable - Lebanon, maybe Paris if they have money. They spend as much time outside of Saudi as humanly possible.

Go to the South of Thailand - just across the border from Malaysia, there are whole towns that cater to provide sexual services to Muslim men. Many Muslim Malays end up infecting their wives with HIV. There's plenty of Muslim men travelling to Bangkok too in order to get their rocks off.

You can't change human nature, you can only change the level of hypocrisy a society decides to use to gloss over things.
QFT.

The more pious they proclaim, the harder they fall.
G

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2012, 08:50:49 PM »
Oh I see, so you want to encourage them to fuck around. Great logic.

Islam comes to stop problems before they occur. You want to encourage them.

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2012, 09:01:00 PM »
Oh I see, so you want to encourage them to fuck around. Great logic.

Islam comes to stop problems before they occur. You want to encourage them.

How does Islam it stop people from having sexual urges? Or any other religion for that matter? By glorified bribes: Islam dangles virgins and plentiful shade. Christianity dangles a city where the streets are paved in gold.

There may be rational reasons to abstain from casual sex. But the reasons offered by religions are not rational.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2012, 09:07:01 PM »
What does islam teach?

It teaches us to marry and not fornicate. If we cannot afford to marry to fast as it reduces sexual urges (and it does -- especially when you are thinking more about food than sex).

The whole pretext behind islam is to form healthy societies, not deformed societies where anyone fucks whatever they want.

Grade 6 here in north america, people were already fucking around, that's in my time. Today God knows... and having seen jerry springer, it's not surprising to see 7 year old prostitutes existing bitching at their mothers with attitude. A product of what and who?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2012, 09:15:23 PM »
theres nothing immoral about casual sex.

the real reason why a religious belief would discourage sex is because happiness is relative and sex makes the rest of life less pleasurable. (having experienced great pleasure, one values regular pleasures less)

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2012, 09:32:30 PM »
Lol at honor killings and stonings not being part of islam its committed in islamic lands and so far no one has stepped forward to stop it. Primitive customs?

Plenty of so called islamic believers cheat. In the middle east its quite common for men to rape their domestics. Importimg russian prostitutes and cavorting with them is pretty common as well. Lets not forget muhammed had no problem raping a 12yr old girl.  In fact the hijab and gear are to protect women from the animalistic urges of muslim men. Thats why most wives in the middles east are decades younger than their husbands.. Its easier to control and brain wash a child.

Pretty obvious that this achmed is conveniently sweeping reality under the rug shrieking islamaphobes whenever faced with the truth.

Btw achmet does islam also understanding about your drug abuse?

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2012, 09:43:22 PM »
The whole pretext behind islam is to form healthy societies, not deformed societies where anyone fucks whatever they want.

I see no evidence that sex between consenting adults results in deformed societies. As for the "fuck whatever they want" strawman, who's arguing that?

Grade 6 here in north america, people were already fucking around, that's in my time. Today God knows... and having seen jerry springer, it's not surprising to see 7 year old prstitutes existing bitching at their mothers with attitude. A product of what and who?

Jerry Springer is hardly representative and I do not see what this has to do with marriage, unless you think that marrying at 7 would help in that case. If so, I'd be curious to know how exactly you think it would help.