Author Topic: Islamic insecurities ?  (Read 51253 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Islamic insecurities ?
« Reply #125 on: October 22, 2012, 03:02:13 AM »
Bingo on exposing the Muslim tactic used so often now, pretending that they are converts. why we are really going to believe someone with the name Ahmed was not originally a Muslim, rotfl.

Why is that so hard to believe? Didn't Cat Stevens change his name?
w

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #126 on: October 22, 2012, 03:03:00 AM »
You call the guy Achmutt, say he's got a stick up his ass, ...but nothing personal?
You've got to be kidding me? You guys have got to be seriously delusional, ...or purposely trolling for shits & giggles. Unbelievable!  ::)
OK calling him something other then his name maybe a little out of line but not saying he has something up his butt, that part is metaphorical, it means he is always grumpy, nothing wrong with saying that.

But who cares this is a forum a little roughness here and there is expected.

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #127 on: October 22, 2012, 03:04:09 AM »
Bingo on exposing the Muslim tactic used so often now, pretending that they are converts. Y we are really going to believe someone with the name Ahmed was not originally a Muslim, ronfl.

It would be fine if he was at least a moderate muslim but based on all his posts he's zealot. Doesnt consider anyone elses viewpoint other than his own. Whenever someone makes a valid arguement he dismisses it becuase it doesnt conform to his narrow worldview.  

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #128 on: October 22, 2012, 03:06:18 AM »
Why is that so hard to believe? Didn't Cat Stevens change his name?
Stop playing dumb and insulting our intelligents, I have known 200 Ahmeds and they where all Muslims. If someone names their child Ahmed there is 1 and a million chances that they are not Muslim, you need to wake up.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: October 22, 2012, 03:07:28 AM »
Clever girl here. You where wishing this thread would get deleted cause you guys are being exposed that is why you wrote that comment about the threat might be deleted. There is no reason at all for this thread to be deleted. You just can not take it so you are probably going to go crying to the mods

Ya I do care to tell you what you do, but it is not necessary, just scroll down the last 10 pages of your post history and you will realize how much ass kissing you do towards a religion you claim is not your own.

Ass kissing?  Discussion or conversation without attack is now referred to as ass-kissing?
Good grief!!! Now I've heard it all.  ::)   ::)

I suppose one good thing has come out of this, ...it appears that after all these years, I've finally developed the ability to kiss ass.  ::) I swear if I roll my eyes anymore, I'm gonna get dizzy.

w

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #130 on: October 22, 2012, 03:07:37 AM »
You call the guy Achmutt, say he's got a stick up his ass, ...but nothing personal?
You've got to be kidding me? You guys have got to be seriously delusional, ...or purposely trolling for shits & giggles. Unbelievable!  ::)

Still waiting for you to mention what religion you hail from.

No it isnt personal. I dont know achmutt but he threw a few insults my way so its all fair game now.

As for the stick comment. ::) maybe you'd like to scream islamphobe too?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #131 on: October 22, 2012, 03:10:20 AM »
Ass kissing?  Discussion or conversation without attack is now referred to as ass-kissing?
Good grief!!! Now I've heard it all.  ::)   ::)

I suppose one good thing has come out of this, ...it appears that after all these years, I've finally developed the ability to kiss ass.  ::) I swear if I roll my eyes anymore, I'm gonna get dizzy.

Call it whatever you want but every other post from you, is Muslim is so great this, ..... Muslim is so great that,..... not hard to see, just ask everyone here if one person disagree with me I will take all my comments back.

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #132 on: October 22, 2012, 03:11:31 AM »
OK calling him something other then his name maybe a little out of line but not saying he has something up his butt, that part is metaphorical, it means he is always grumpy, nothing wrong with saying that.

There ya go 24kt.  He explained it much nicer than i would have.

Still avoiding the "what religion are you?  question

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #133 on: October 22, 2012, 03:15:22 AM »
Muslims have a lot to learn about Western Men!

lol at learn from western men.

Ever notice how Muslims like A_ahmed selectively change things to suit their own agenda, A-Ahmed changed what I stated so as to mean something completely different, he then went on to write another bible about how disgusting he found men from the west.  This is the issue right here, a Muslim can never be trusted to understand or translate basic common knowledge, they will lie, twist and distort information and ram it through an Islamic filter that ensures whatever purity or goodness the wisdom held is corrupted and tainted by their Muslim Interpretation.
V

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #134 on: October 22, 2012, 03:18:44 AM »
Ever notice how Muslims like A_ahmed selectively change things to suit their own agenda, A-Ahmed wrote a bible on something I stated and he then changed to suit his own interpretation,.

He did something similar when posting against me. He mentioned its late at night in canada and why am i up posting i responded back that its daylight where im posting from and then asked HIM why HE'S up early morning and he became very defensive claiming he can stay up whenever he wants blah blah. The guy is pure comedy.

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #135 on: October 22, 2012, 03:20:19 AM »
Still waiting 24kt.

No response on what religion( or lack of )you hail from since you claim you're not muslim.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: October 22, 2012, 03:24:06 AM »
So what religion are you then?

I don't believe in "organized religion". I do however try to respect the beliefs of those who do.
I am very spiritual, and believe there is no "religion" higher than truth.
I have yet to find a "religion" that has the market cornered on truth.
There are truths to be found in all religions.
I think someone took an adverb "religiously" and made it into a noun "religion", ...and it stuck.

My beliefs are personal & private, but more importantly difficult for me to articulate.
They do not fit neatly within a box. And just because my personal beliefs or lifestyle may co-incide with the teachings of certain religions, or because certain aspects of certain religions may resonate as truth to me, does not make me a follower of that religion. Even followers of the Flying Spaghetti monster get a few things right on occasion. I mean, who can argue against al dente, or extra sauce?  :P
w

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #137 on: October 22, 2012, 03:29:29 AM »
pI don't believe in "organized religion". I do however try to respect the beliefs of those who do.
I think someone took an adverb "religiously" and made it into a noun "religion", ...and it stuck.

My beliefs are personal & private, but more importantly difficult for me to articulate.
They do not fit neatly within a box. And just because my personal beliefs or lifestyle may co-incide with the teachings of certain religions, or because certain aspects of certain religions may resonate as truth to me, does not make me a follower of that religion. Even followers of the Flying Spaghetti monster get a few things right on occasion. I mean, who can argue against al dente, or extra sauce?  :P

What the???
Lets try this again what religion did you start out as?
Are you saying you're an agnostic?

Since you mentioned it - you agree that islam doesnt exactly have a monopoly on the truth as achmutt claims.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: October 22, 2012, 03:30:01 AM »
OK calling him something other then his name maybe a little out of line

LOL  ya think?

but not saying he has something up his butt, that part is metaphorical, it means he is always grumpy, nothing wrong with saying that.

Oh yes, I forgot, ...we are surrounded with alpha males.  ::)
w

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #139 on: October 22, 2012, 03:32:09 AM »
I don't believe in "organized religion". I do however try to respect the beliefs of those who do.

Truth doesn’t exist in any objective sense but is created rather than discovered.… Truth is “created by the specific culture and exists only in that culture. Therefore, any system or statement that tries to communicate truth is a power play, an effort to dominate other cultures.
V

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: October 22, 2012, 03:39:36 AM »
Stop playing dumb and insulting our intelligents, I have known 200 Ahmeds and they where all Muslims. If someone names their child Ahmed there is 1 and a million chances that they are not Muslim, you need to wake up.

ummm... but according to him, that was not his given name.
It was the name he chose for himself AFTER conversion.

It is really a silly argument or point to try to make anyway. It's not like whether he converted from Christianity or simply was born into Islam is relevant in any way. The fact remains he is a muslim and believes wholeheartedly in his faith, whether adopted or inherited. What I find so fascinating is people's desire to attack his religion.

But then again, what can one expect from the very title of this board "Religious Debates"?  :-\

Rather than "Religious Discussion" That subtle connotation right there sets the stage for confrontational attack of people's beliefs rather than discussion to understand such beliefs.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: October 22, 2012, 03:42:02 AM »
Call it whatever you want but every other post from you, is Muslim is so great this, ..... Muslim is so great that,..... not hard to see, just ask everyone here if one person disagree with me I will take all my comments back.

I disagree with you
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: October 22, 2012, 03:43:56 AM »
There ya go 24kt.  He explained it much nicer than i would have.

Still avoiding the "what religion are you?  question

Chill out. I'm not avoiding anything. I'm just a little further behind in the thread than you.
I only just recently saw your original posing of the question and answered it.
w

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #143 on: October 22, 2012, 03:51:30 AM »
ummm... but according to him, that was not his given name.
It was the name he chose for himself AFTER conversion.

It is really a silly argument or point to try to make anyway. It's not like whether he converted from Christianity or simply was born into Islam is relevant in any way. The fact remains he is a muslim and believes wholeheartedly in his faith, whether adopted or inherited. What I find so fascinating is people's desire to attack his religion.

But then again, what can one expect from the very title of this board "Religious Debates"?  :-\

Rather than "Religious Discussion" That subtle connotation right there sets the stage for confrontational attack of people's beliefs rather than discussion to understand such beliefs.

After reading his past posts i doubt he started out as anything other than a muslim. Its. A tried and true tactic among muslim posters to play the conversion game when promoting their religion. A bulk of achbutt's debates  ( the name. I chose for him) are underhanded attacks on the christians on this board while skipping over attrocities created by islamists. In fact he defended the talibans actions to destroy buddhist statues.  He's already made insulting remarks towards buddhism and hindus. I dont see you criticizing that but you jump in whenever critical statements are made towards him or islam. Hmm...

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #144 on: October 22, 2012, 04:36:38 AM »
It always surprises me to see a woman to defend Islam.

It makes me wonder if the woman is ignorant of the facts or hates other women and also believes they should serve men.

G

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #145 on: October 22, 2012, 06:30:55 AM »
Muslims are so used to standing over women and associating with like minded men, the only way they know how to respond to Men of different cultures and beliefs is to treat them the way they treat their women, by trying to subordinate, control and dominate them.  Muslims have a lot to learn about Western Men, this attitude won't fly, and they are heading for a downfall.

You forgot me. I am offended.

And oh yeah... Islam is a sick death cult. Mohammed is a pig eating child rapist, and the Koran makes good toilet paper. Hope this helps.
$

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #146 on: October 22, 2012, 06:33:24 AM »
You forgot me. I am offended.

And oh yeah... Islam is a sick death cult. Mohammed is a pig eating child rapist, and the Koran makes good toilet paper. Hope this helps.

Bah wrong text got quoted... O well. Fuck off Ahmed lol.
$

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #147 on: October 22, 2012, 09:28:10 AM »
After reading his past posts i doubt he started out as anything other than a muslim. Its. A tried and true tactic among muslim posters to play the conversion game when promoting their religion. A bulk of achbutt's debates  ( the name. I chose for him) are underhanded attacks on the christians on this board while skipping over attrocities created by islamists. In fact he defended the talibans actions to destroy buddhist statues.  He's already made insulting remarks towards buddhism and hindus. I dont see you criticizing that but you jump in whenever critical statements are made towards him or islam. Hmm...

What about his posts makes you doubt that he was not born a Muslim?  I know many Muslims who were both born into Muslim families and those who were not, and those who convert are almost always more vocal about their beliefs, appear more devout, and are more passionate about their faith than the average Muslim who was taught the religion from their parents.  Makes sense too - because it's easier for one to follow a faith that is taught to them from childhood, whereas it takes someone with greater devotion to switch faiths at a later date in life, and those who have greater devotion are generally more vocal.  It's similar to how a "born again Chrsitian" is generally stronger in their faith prior to their declaration.

Therefore based on a_ahmed's posts I'm MORE inclined to believe that yes he is a convert than someone born a Muslim like myself.

Also, I've NEVER seen another Muslim lie and claim to be a convert to promote Islam, in response to you claiming this is a "tried and true tactic" lol  ::)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #148 on: October 22, 2012, 09:31:30 AM »
It always surprises me to see a woman to defend Islam.

It makes me wonder if the woman is ignorant of the facts or hates other women and also believes they should serve men.

None of the above - it's you who are ignorant of the facts, which is why you're surprised to see women defend Islam.

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #149 on: October 22, 2012, 11:35:03 AM »
The pedophile Muhammad is burning in hell
T