Author Topic: Islamic insecurities ?  (Read 51051 times)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Islamic insecurities ?
« Reply #250 on: October 23, 2012, 05:40:17 PM »
Adams sins are upon mankind ding dong, that is where the saying comes from that we are born sinners cause it is our genetic hereditary traits, wooooooosh, but like someone predisposed to lose their hair it happens later in life not at birth, duh

Well that's where Islam differs. According to Judaism and Christianity the woman was to blame hence the looking down upon women. According to Chrsitianity all mankind inherits sin and Adam's sin is upon us all unless we accept Jesus.

If you say otherwise you are going against Christian dogma and just again showcase how Christians themselves cannot come to terms as to what they believe.

In Islam both Adam and Eve are guilty as they both partook in disobeying God. However mankind is born pure and sinless, however over our lifetime we commit sins but we can if sincere repent to God and through God's mercy forgiven. No crazy sacrificing needed.

Our 'sins' are our own actions not genetically passed down  ::) Hence why certain convicts in jail become Muslim and despite their crimes, they become better people after embracing Islam. Turning around their lives completely to the point you cannot ever believe they were ever convicts.

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #251 on: October 23, 2012, 05:41:29 PM »
Educating Muslims and non-muslims about Islam is the key.

Those who follow culture more so than Islam are the problem.

As far as capital punishments for adultery, homosexuality, theft, murder, etc... yes these are a part of Islam. And you may disagree with them, but they have a purpose behind them being laws that deter people from choosing to act in these ways. Again you may disagree with it but they are deterant laws and they would be enacted upon Muslims in an islamic caliphate.

And as far as Christianity and Judaism go they have the same. Although they were judged by their own people and own courts under Islamic caliphate.

What you are basically saying is Islam is the cause of these cultural problems. While we say no Islam is the solution to these cultural problems. As these cultural problems are followed by Christians and Hindus alike.

Oh really? So do all other religions declare jihad on cartoonists, authors, filmmakers? This is where islam differs. Cultural problem? Sure :D
Do their clerics encourage the beating and rape of women whenever those women turn to them for help?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #252 on: October 23, 2012, 05:43:29 PM »
You are talking a bunch of jibberish, of course anyone believes both Adam and Eve is at fault, why wouldn't they?

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #253 on: October 23, 2012, 05:46:22 PM »
Well that's where Islam differs. According to Judaism and Christianity the woman was to blame hence the looking down upon women. According to Chrsitianity all mankind inherits sin and Adam's sin is upon us all unless we accept Jesus.

If you say otherwise you are going against Christian dogma and just again showcase how Christians themselves cannot come to terms as to what they believe.

In Islam both Adam and Eve are guilty as they both partook in disobeying God. However mankind is born pure and sinless, however over our lifetime we commit sins but we can if sincere repent to God and through God's mercy forgiven. No crazy sacrificing needed.

Our 'sins' are our own actions not genetically passed down  ::) Hence why certain convicts in jail become Muslim and despite their crimes, they become better people after embracing Islam. Turning around their lives completely to the point you cannot ever believe they were ever convicts.

Instead lets follow a madman who spoke to god in a cave and enjoyed carnal rights to 6 year old children. To his blind followers thats not a sin. The practice continues in marrying underage girls in islamic countries.

Most convicts turn christian more than muslim.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #254 on: October 23, 2012, 05:46:33 PM »
Actually according to traditional Christian and Judaic teachings, the woman was guilty of putting the burden on man. Hence why most feminists have a negative view of Christianity and Judaism. Some have gone to the extent of changing the bible to say "She" lol instead of He, even though God has no gender and this are limitations of language.

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #255 on: October 23, 2012, 05:53:59 PM »
Actually according to traditional Christian and Judaic teachings, the woman was guilty of putting the burden on man. Hence why most feminists have a negative view of Christianity and Judaism. Some have gone to the extent of changing the bible to say "She" lol instead of He, even though God has no gender and this are limitations of language.

Yeah because muslims have ssooo much more respect for women. Islam even considers a woman worth half of that of a man. Men are allowed to have many wives but if a woman wants to have many husband or at least wants her rights respected.... :-\ women arent even allowed to drive in the middleeast and are under the dominion of male members of the family. In the middleast servants brought in from other countries are constantly beaten and raped by these members of the religion of peace. One woman had nails drivrn into her.  In fact there a girl waiting for execution becuase she inadvertantly may have caused the death of an infant. This girl is a child herself. What idiot put her in charge of caring for an infant. Dd the islamic courts intercede on her behalf. No. The islamic courts also look the other way whenever workers in the middleast are unpaid or made to live in inhuman conditions.

So much for the religion of peace.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #256 on: October 23, 2012, 06:31:36 PM »
This taliban destroying of budda temple, if im correct, was done years before sept 11. From my understanding of why the taliban did destroy the buddah statues etc, they had a couple of NGO's and businesses who wanted to spend millions to fix up and repair the budda statues, they were in bad condition even before the taliban touched them.The taliban said to them, the people and kids of afghanistan are dying, the live in poverty, no food, shelter, etc, and you want to spend millions  to repair statues when the money could come to better use.

At the end, the taliban destroyed them afetr negotiations crumbled.

Makes perfect sense to me.
w

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #257 on: October 23, 2012, 06:37:19 PM »

Yeah because the taliban would have made sure that money got distributed to the needy. ???

Good to know that you agree with the statues being destroyed. No reason to preserve any historical remains.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #258 on: October 23, 2012, 06:46:56 PM »
To destroy someone's symbol of life, the most important thing they hold dearly, the thing they would die for, the greatest representative of their heritage, culture, tradition and pride. Wow you are a savage, heartless dimwit

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #259 on: October 23, 2012, 06:55:49 PM »
To destroy someone's symbol of life, the most important thing they hold dearly, the thing they would die for, the greatest representative of their heritage, culture, tradition and pride. Wow you are a savage, heartless dimwit

There has been no budhists in afghanistan for centuries upon centuries upon centuries.

The lives of children and the poor are far more important than a piece of rock, an idol, that indeed crumbled no matter how large, it is still an idol moulded by human hands.

Buddha himself never ordered people to worship him or that he is god or that he is a deity or to be an idol to be worshipped, etc... people made that up after budha passed away.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #260 on: October 23, 2012, 06:57:23 PM »
This taliban destroying of budda temple, if im correct, was done years before sept 11. From my understanding of why the taliban did destroy the buddah statues etc, they had a couple of NGO's and businesses who wanted to spend millions to fix up and repair the budda statues, they were in bad condition even before the taliban touched them.The taliban said to them, the people and kids of afghanistan are dying, the live in poverty, no food, shelter, etc, and you want to spend millions  to repair statues when the money could come to better use.

At the end, the taliban destroyed them afetr negotiations crumbled.

The Taliban are such humanitarians.. ::)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #261 on: October 23, 2012, 06:59:03 PM »
The Taliban are such humanitarians.. ::)

Well Americans are so much better, they sent bombs down crumbling all Afghan homes.

It shows the ignorance of people. What do you know about the taliban besides what tv told you? Seriously? Have you ever actually talked to one or listened to one or met one? I haven't, but I've listened to interviews of them, it contrasts what the mainstream media indeed says or does.

Why are americans portrayed as heroes in the media? They killed over a hundred thousand Afghans, destablized a country, installed a crooked puppet regime, made the country run by criminal thug warlords and drug traders, rapists, homos (literally) etc...

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: October 23, 2012, 07:00:19 PM »
There has been no budhists in afghanistan for centuries upon centuries upon centuries.

You have said that before but never replied to this: how would muslims react if an old islamic site or mosque was demolished?

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: October 23, 2012, 07:01:55 PM »
Well Americans are so much better, they sent bombs down crumbling all Afghan homes.

Notice I didn't mention Americans.

It shows the ignorance of people. What do you know about the taliban besides what tv told you? Seriously? Have you ever actually talked to one or listened to one or met one? I haven't, but I've listened to interviews of them, it contrasts what the mainstream media indeed says or does.

The irony..

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #264 on: October 23, 2012, 07:05:41 PM »

Why are americans portrayed as heroes in the media? They killed over a hundred thousand Afghans, destablized a country, installed a crooked puppet regime, made the country run by criminal thug warlords and drug traders, rapists, homos (literally) etc...

I've heard about the taliban from women who faced their brutality first hand. Habitat for humanity was quite an enriching experience since i got to travel and see other cultures and speak to people with different backgrounds. Women and men who saw their daughters taken and gang raped in front of them.Women who begged islamic clerics for help and were ignored. There are plenty of afghani refugees from the taliban in canada so you should ask them how generous the taliban rule is. Shows how truly ignorant you are that you defend such a brutal regime.
Whenever someone who is muslim commits a crime you reaction is to whitewash it.

Go out there and talk to people instead of reading websites and watching tv. You'll be suprised at how people react to muslims globally

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #265 on: October 23, 2012, 07:07:03 PM »
Notice I didn't mention Americans.

The irony..

Thats his go to response....the americans.. ::)
That excuses islamic attrocities
Ach-mutt is appropriate name.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #266 on: October 23, 2012, 07:14:56 PM »

The lives of children and the poor are far more important than a piece of rock, an idol, that indeed crumbled no matter how large, it is still an idol moulded by human hands.

Buddha himself never ordered people to worship him or that he is god or that he is a deity or to be an idol to be worshipped, etc... people made that up after budha passed away.
So you are admitting the motive here. lol after debating for pages upon pages you finally agreed they tore it down cause it was idolatry, lol

Stop being a hypocrite symbols are where people drive themselves and can result in incredible feats of productivity's, besides you Muslims would let a million children die before the Mosque on the temple mount would get destroyed

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #267 on: October 23, 2012, 07:18:44 PM »
100 percent true.

Another fact is onetimehard is a better person than am in terms of tolerating bullshit. So dont lump us in the same sentence.

I have a low tolerance for assholes who try to shove their religion in our faces.

You really need to stay away from a Religion board then.

A good example is constantly posting about christians converting to islam. This seems to be done to belittle the christian on this board and is totally uncalled for. There is another gy called bigbobs on the religion board. who is constantly repeating this over and over. There seems to be a theme here.

Hey if you want to start shit you called down the thunder.

Sounds to me like this thread is mislabled. It should be called Christian Insecurities?  :-\
w

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #268 on: October 23, 2012, 07:22:28 PM »

Wrong. There are buddhists in afganistan as well as in several other countries in that region. There arent large numbers but they are there. Thanks for showing off your ignorance once again. If the lives of humans are worth more than a rock why destroy it at all? The time and explosives the taliban used to set it up could have been spent in doing something far more worthwhile. Then again this shows a muslims intolerance for anything that is not part of their murderous cult. So much for the fact that muslims live in harmony with other religions..

The japanese govt offered to relocate the statues to preserve them as part of world history but that was rebuffed. The idea that the taliban would use any aid money for their own people is ludicrous. Ask any afghani how the taliban ruled over them and maybe you'll see the truth. But you're too busy living in your tiny world where muslims can do no wrong. Most muslims i spoke to regarding this condemned this act by the taliban. Then again you're a zealot so its nly natural that you'd defend radical islamic acts.

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #269 on: October 23, 2012, 07:23:26 PM »

Sounds to me like this thread is mislabled. It should be called Christian Insecurities?  :-\

Maybe i should start promoting MLM schemes like you do.  ;)

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #270 on: October 23, 2012, 07:27:25 PM »
So you are admitting the motive here. lol after debating for pages upon pages you finally agreed they tore it down cause it was idolatry, lol

Stop being a hypocrite symbols are where people drive themselves and can result in incredible feats of productivity's, besides you Muslims would let a million children die before the Mosque on the temple mount would get destroyed

What about the muslim custom of walking around the kaaba? Gathering around a black stone and oiling it. Hmm...sounds like another variation of idol worship. Why

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #271 on: October 23, 2012, 07:32:02 PM »

We are not the ones saying or crying that people hate us, that is what insecurity means. Do you see MOS telling everyone he debates "oh you just hate Christians" NO because he is not insecure and I have been mocked here since 2007, go check my posts back then, I have gone to wars with atheist, and have never ever told not even one of them "oh, you guys just hate Christians" why, cause I am not insecure, You are confused on what is meant when I use that term.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #272 on: October 23, 2012, 07:33:49 PM »
What about the muslim custom of walking around the kaaba? Gathering around a black stone and oiling it. Hmm...sounds like another variation of idol worship. Why
Bro if that got destroyed, wooooooooooosh, forget it, world war 3 here we go.

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #273 on: October 23, 2012, 07:41:22 PM »
We are not the ones saying or crying that people hate us, that is what insecurity means. Do you see MOS telling everyone he debates "oh you just hate Christians" NO because he is not insecure and I have been mocked here since 2007, go check my posts back then, I have gone to wars with atheist, and have never ever told not even one of them "oh, you guys just hate Christians" why, cause I am not insecure, You are confused on what is meant when I use that term.

Its useless trying to reason with her dude. You've read her past posts. She's too far beyond the reach of any intelligent debate or reasoning.

Out of curiosity i checked her past posts and she's been involved with a number of MLM schemes so she makes her living by defrauding others. One of her earlier getbig names was jaguarenterprises. She's gotten a lot of flack from getbiggers in the past for her underhanded self promotional tactics.Apparently shes now promoting some gold MLM scheme.  Its not suprsing that she'd  join forces with other delusional retards.

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #274 on: October 23, 2012, 07:43:22 PM »
Bro if that got destroyed, wooooooooooosh, forget it, world war 3 here we go.

Suppose it got destroyed by an earthquake or natural disaster......

Islams response....the americans did it. JIHAD!!! ( again)