Author Topic: Islamic insecurities ?  (Read 50999 times)

stingray

• Getbig III
Re: Islamic insecurities ?
« Reply #325 on: October 24, 2012, 11:05:28 PM »
I treat my friends as friends, and family as family, But for those who are part of a violent evil ideology that has caused untold suffering, those I have no time for and heap condemnation upon.

Whats the weapon of choice when you bash your family and freinds?

Baseball bat, cricket bat, belt?

If you got no time to talk, then dont reply to the islamic threads weirdo.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #326 on: October 25, 2012, 07:26:42 PM »
But if it does exist humans need to be able to attain it or discover it, otherwise it remains hidden from Truth and the possibility of it not existing is equally valid.  Your assuming it does exist and that humans just are unaware of it, until it can be validated the opposite theory also remains an option, that truth, perfection and divinity don't exist.  It is imperative that humans discover the real truth, until then we're going to have all types of crazies running around claiming they have uncovered the truth based on faith and the rest of us who place their faith in science and the slow unremitting and unravelling of knowledge and wisdom are going to have to tolerate their lack of wisdom and real insight.  If perfection, truth or divinity exist, it must be verifiable and not the wishful thinking of indoctrinated idiots.  To suggest it may exist but we will forever remain unaware of it is pointless, it is the equivalent of suggesting there is a heaven full of virgins, it sounds nice, but is obviously unverifiable and based on the laws of probability and humanity's current understanding of the universe, Highly improbable.

Also I think you are missing the point of the statement "Truth doesn't exist" , for this statement to be true, Truth must exist.  Paradox I believe holds answers to the universe, like the laws of physics don't apply  at the atomic - or subatomic level. Quantum physics is the next stage of our intellectual evolution, and will begin to unlock the mystery behind Paradox.
your second paragraph is very good. the first one, entirely bullshit.  ;D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #327 on: October 25, 2012, 11:28:03 PM »
your second paragraph is very good. the first one, entirely bullshit.  ;D
Perhaps you just didn't understand it! In other words, theories are just that until proven, if proof wasn't necessary, one could live in a fairy tale existence (like Muslims)  Anybody could make all sorts of claims, and say just because you can't discover it, or prove it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.  The burden of proof must be on the one making the claim, and not the other way around, otherwise one could claim an infinite number of absurdities (The great spaghetti monster in the sky) and then dare others to disprove it, knowing they can't do this they put the burden of disproving it on others, this is Nonsense.
V

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #328 on: October 26, 2012, 12:53:46 AM »
Perhaps you just didn't understand it! In other words, theories are just that until proven, if proof wasn't necessary, one could live in a fairy tale existence (like Muslims)  Anybody could make all sorts of claims, and say just because you can't discover it, or prove it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.  The burden of proof must be on the one making the claim, and not the other way around, otherwise one could claim an infinite number of absurdities (The great spaghetti monster in the sky) and then dare others to disprove it, knowing they can't do this they put the burden of disproving it on others, this is Nonsense.

Maybe read this PDF e-kul, and maybe put your anger and hatred aside for 1 hr of you life and use you heart abit more,

http://elazhar.com/okdown1/islam-guide.pdf

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #329 on: October 26, 2012, 12:57:34 AM »
Maybe read this PDF e-kul, and maybe put your anger and hatred aside for 1 hr of you life and use you heart abit more,

Yeah, Na! I am not interested in Islam! nor am I interested in God.  God and religion are empty and meaningless, and only distract one from discovering the correct way to live, one that is fulfilling, meaningful and healthy!  Time is precious, and not to be wasted on things of no consequence.
V

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #330 on: October 26, 2012, 01:00:29 AM »
Yeah, Na! I am not interested in Islam! nor am I interested in God.  God and religion are empty and meaningless, and only distract one from discovering the correct way to live, one that is fulfilling, meaningful and healthy!  Time is precious, and not to be wasted on things of no consequence.

Thats cool bro.I tried to convey the message, i have done my duty as a muslim, and i promise you you will meet your creator.So maybe go and convince him and he will be the judgee

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #331 on: October 26, 2012, 03:44:51 AM »

maybe put your anger and hatred aside for 1 hr of you life and use you heart abit more

That is good advise but same to you, you should also follow that advise and read the Gospel instead of reading a man made text from a false prophet  ;)

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #332 on: October 26, 2012, 03:48:48 AM »
Serious question - is this true or false?

Bukhari (52:260) - "...The Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' "
G

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #333 on: October 26, 2012, 03:49:50 AM »
True or false?

Bukhari (84:57) - [In the words of] "Allah's Apostle, 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'"
G

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #334 on: October 26, 2012, 09:14:02 AM »
Serious question - is this true or false?

Bukhari (52:260) - "...The Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' "
True or false?

Bukhari (84:57) - [In the words of] "Allah's Apostle, 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'"

This isn't apart of the Quran though, correct?  Isn't this apart of the Hadith...separate from the Quran?  I don't how vital the Hadith is to Islam, but I would assume if "death for apostasy" isn't in the Quran then it's not fundamental Islam? 

Someone educate me? 

I was also told that the Quran indicated that Christians worship God the Father, Mary the Mother and Jesus Christ (no mention of the Holy Spirit).  I've read ahmed say that the bible mentions God as mother (no scripture, just the statement), but I've never heard a reference to the Quran indicating Christians worshiping Mary.  Certainly Catholics worship Mary (maybe worship is too strong a word), but I'd be interested to understand that as well.

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #335 on: October 26, 2012, 01:16:57 PM »
This isn't apart of the Quran though, correct?  Isn't this apart of the Hadith...separate from the Quran?  I don't how vital the Hadith is to Islam, but I would assume if "death for apostasy" isn't in the Quran then it's not fundamental Islam? 

Someone educate me? 

I was also told that the Quran indicated that Christians worship God the Father, Mary the Mother and Jesus Christ (no mention of the Holy Spirit).  I've read ahmed say that the bible mentions God as mother (no scripture, just the statement), but I've never heard a reference to the Quran indicating Christians worshiping Mary.  Certainly Catholics worship Mary (maybe worship is too strong a word), but I'd be interested to understand that as well.

Respect for the question.I wish more members could ask decent questions and articuate there posts and questions properly.

Maybe i can let Ahmed answer this question, looks like he has more knowledge with the christian-muslim differences.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #336 on: October 26, 2012, 02:46:19 PM »
Sewing the pussies of young girls together so that they derive no sexual pleasure is part of Islamic culture.

Why are you so anti-Islamic?

You are referring to a "cultural practice" that is not part of the RELIGION.
...and they do not sew the labia together, they remove the clitoris.
w

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #337 on: October 26, 2012, 06:11:03 PM »
You are referring to a "cultural practice" that is not part of the RELIGION.
...and they do not sew the labia together, they remove the clitoris.

As a one-off, that argument would work well.

Watching Al Jazeera for an hour yesterday, here's what I witnessed.

- Moaque Bomb in Afghanistan kills 40 people
- Taliban says they shot a schoolgirl in Pakistan for promoting secularism
- Car Bomb in Syria kills people
- Iraqi barber killed by muslim militias because he used string to remove facial hair - which apparently is 'haram'
- Iraqi has his brother killed. Muslim militias stopped him in the street and asked him "Sunni or Shia?". He gave the wrong answer and was shot in the chest 18 times

You can claim that the people above in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Pakistan aren't 'real' muslims, aren't following the Q'uran, are executing a "cultural practice" but the fact remains that all of the things above were done in the name of Islam.

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #338 on: October 26, 2012, 06:11:57 PM »
How about Saudi men & women using bluetooth apps to communicate and set up sexual encounters?

At least in the West we talk to a girl first.

Those Muslim heathens just send a few text messages and up to a hotel room for a bit of slap & tickle.

Of course, if they get caught, it ends badly for both.

It is a well known fact that the Wahabis in Saudi are a  minority and most Saudi Muslims detest the place they live in and the extremists that run the police & religious police. Middle class people there aspire to getting a second home somewhere more reasonable - Lebanon, maybe Paris if they have money. They spend as much time outside of Saudi as humanly possible.

Go to the South of Thailand - just across the border from Malaysia, there are whole towns that cater to provide sexual services to Muslim men. Many Muslim Malays end up infecting their wives with HIV. There's plenty of Muslim men travelling to Bangkok too in order to get their rocks off.

You can't change human nature, you can only change the level of hypocrisy a society decides to use to gloss over things.

HAHAHAHA!

Bluetooth?!!! Sigh.....

You can call the religious police extremists but the police aren't extremists, far from that. Where do you get your info from?

Saudis are banned from going to Thailand, banned by the Saudi government due to diplomatic issue in the 90s or 80s.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #339 on: October 26, 2012, 06:24:55 PM »
HAHAHAHA!

Bluetooth?!!! Sigh.....

You can call the religious police extremists but the police aren't extremists, far from that. Where do you get your info from?

Saudis are banned from going to Thailand, banned by the Saudi government due to diplomatic issue in the 90s or 80s.

Yes - Bluetooth.

There's apps that 'ping' other Bluetooth users in your area and chat across the connection. Bluetooth obviously because the message doesn't go across the public phone networks.

In terms of the information, I have a number of friends that work in Saudi but come to Thailand for R&R. These western men are REGULARLY approached by Muslim women there.

Arab Muslims are all over lower Sukhumvit in Bangkok. I don't 'get' that info anywhere - I just see what those guys do. They have a real penchant for fat Russian hookers with too much eye make up.

As for the Muslim Malay men coming across the border in the South where thousands of prostitutes work to service Muslim men - again, seen it.

The Sauds would never have been able to create the Kingdom in the first place without getting into bed with the Wahabis - which is Saudi is so fucked up. The Wahabis are a powerful minority forcing their will upon the masses who  simply fucking hate the place. Your average Saudi citizen is not happy with the way they are forced to live.

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #340 on: October 26, 2012, 07:04:03 PM »
Yes - Bluetooth.

There's apps that 'ping' other Bluetooth users in your area and chat across the connection. Bluetooth obviously because the message doesn't go across the public phone networks.

In terms of the information, I have a number of friends that work in Saudi but come to Thailand for R&R. These western men are REGULARLY approached by Muslim women there.

Arab Muslims are all over lower Sukhumvit in Bangkok. I don't 'get' that info anywhere - I just see what those guys do. They have a real penchant for fat Russian hookers with too much eye make up.

As for the Muslim Malay men coming across the border in the South where thousands of prostitutes work to service Muslim men - again, seen it.

The Sauds would never have been able to create the Kingdom in the first place without getting into bed with the Wahabis - which is Saudi is so fucked up. The Wahabis are a powerful minority forcing their will upon the masses who  simply fucking hate the place. Your average Saudi citizen is not happy with the way they are forced to live.

Who uses bluetooth. Iphones only allow for A2DP and androids are a bit puzzling with the file transfer profile and leaving your phone on and ready to receive files. Not to mention the range limitation etc.... Come one, bluetooth!

Men are approached by women? so? What does that prove?.. And why are you saying "Muslim" women and ""Western" men, why not use religion for both or discard religion as it has nothing to do with the pointless comment that you just made.

You were saying Saudis are all over Thailand now it's Arab Muslims... Make up your mind. Your statement was wrong, It's ok.

Wahabism is a term that describes the people that follow Mohamad bin abdulwahab's interpretations, he was the religious ally to Mohamed bin saud the first king to the first "Saudi" state.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #341 on: October 26, 2012, 07:53:42 PM »
Who uses bluetooth. Iphones only allow for A2DP and androids are a bit puzzling with the file transfer profile and leaving your phone on and ready to receive files. Not to mention the range limitation etc.... Come one, bluetooth!

Yes - Bluetooth.

Women & men can't talk to each other in public. In the lobby of a 5 star hotel OR in a shopping mall, they can 'discover' each other and chat. The good thing about the range limitation is that the authorities can't track their messages either. Often 5-Star hotel lifts go down to the shopping malls below. So you can get in a lift at a shopping mall and straight up to the room levels for a hookup.

Men are approached by women? so? What does that prove?.. And why are you saying "Muslim" women and ""Western" men, why not use religion for both or discard religion as it has nothing to do with the pointless comment that you just made.

Well - both occur. Muslim men hook up with Muslim women this way. Muslim women also approach Western men. The practise of 'flashing' is also an interesting thing there. Saudi women will walk past your table in a restaurant/cafe and open their burqa at the side to reveal their jeans & t-shirt underneath. Whilst it's not flashing in the western sense, it means "I am normal, I am available" out there.

As for what it proves - just that people are people. That the Muslim world isn't pure, it's just a facade.

You were saying Saudis are all over Thailand now it's Arab Muslims... Make up your mind. Your statement was wrong, It's ok.

Well - both. But come & see for yourself. You'll find plenty of Saudi men in Thailand, very rich ones. I suggest you start at Bumrungrad Hospital check-up center. Then down to the whorehouses that cater for their ilk.

Wahabism is a term that describes the people that follow Mohamad bin abdulwahab's interpretations, he was the religious ally to Mohamed bin saud the first king to the first "Saudi" state.

Abdul Aziz Bin Saud could got into bed with the Wahabis as he didn't have the might to complete his conquests alone. The Suadi royal family made a deal with the devil there which I am sure they regret. It is a shame that the Saudi people live under this oppression because it is obviously not a lifestyle they would have chose.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #343 on: October 26, 2012, 07:59:33 PM »

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #344 on: October 26, 2012, 08:01:18 PM »
omg what a troll...

i don't think you understand the concept of segregation amongst muslims... it doesnt mean we cant 'talk' to the opposite gender... and you are typing alot of bs.

As far as saudi is concerned, the ruling sauds are not all religious, some are for secularism, some are just caring for their own $$$ and some are indeed religious and if you even ask them for help will give you money.

Not everyone is a clone of another. Initially saud allied himself with Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahab who basically was a reviver of the religion in the area, there was alot of widespread secterianism, people worshipping at graves, dividing amongst each other not praying behind each other, alot more complex than you can understand. He essentially called towards the original teachings of Islam and not later innovations, calling towards tawheed which is islamic monotheism, the core and fundemental teaching of islam.

The modern makeup of saudi is a mixed thing that you won't get being a westerner living tens of thousands of kilometers away fearing our own shadows.

And obviously you will find hoochies and aholes everywhere on earth. The difference is unlike in the west, a muslim society would not endorse or encourage such behaviour and try to avert it. In the west it's encouraged and out in the open. Big difference.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #345 on: October 26, 2012, 08:07:23 PM »
Food for your deprived mind a woman, yes A WOMAN talking ooooooh

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #346 on: October 26, 2012, 08:11:24 PM »
omg what a troll...

i don't think you understand the concept of segregation amongst muslims... it doesnt mean we cant 'talk' to the opposite gender... and you are typing alot of bs.

Actually, in Saudi Arabia it does mean women and men can't talk to each other. It is illegal for a woman to be alone with a man she cannot marry. This means for instance that she can't take a taxi. This causes an issue at work because Saudi husbands get called by wife number 1 - "come home, I need a ride to the mall", then when that's done wife number 2 is on the phone. By the time all the wives are at the mall, he's getting a call from wifey 1 to take her home.

As far as saudi is concerned, the ruling sauds are not all religious, some are for secularism, some are just caring for their own $$$ and some are indeed religious and if you even ask them for help will give you money.

Correct - as I have mentioned, they got into bed with the Wahabis who were gifted the religious polict - hence the place being a complete fuck up.

Not everyone is a clone of another. Initially saud allied himself with Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahab who basically was a reviver of the religion in the area, there was alot of widespread secterianism, people worshipping at graves, dividing amongst each other not praying behind each other, alot more complex than you can understand.

Nope - I'm fairly smart. You are the one that went from the Christian crutch to the Muslim one, I think I can keep up with someone on your level.

The modern makeup of saudi is a mixed thing that you won't get being a westerner living tens of thousands of kilometers away fearing our own shadows.

LOL!

I don't fear muslims, I pity them. Let's face some facts - you are just some kid living in the US, fantasizing about living in a Muslim country. You wouldn't enjoy living in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Saudi any more than I would.

And obviously you will find hoochies and aholes everywhere on earth. The difference is unlike in the west, a muslim society would not endorse or encourage such behaviour and try to avert it. In the west it's encouraged.

So - a hoochie is a woman that actually wants to talk to a man? That wants a relationship with someone she gets along with as opposed to one that gets chosen for her?

As for Muslim society not endorsing their actions? Who is "muslim society"? The religious police? The older generation? Or the majority of the population that ends up snubbing the rules when it suits them?

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #347 on: October 26, 2012, 08:12:36 PM »
Food for your deprived mind a woman, yes A WOMAN talking ooooooh

Yes - a woman that would be ARRESTED if the person shooting the video was male.

Nice accent she has too. See if you can find a Saudi woman shooting a video like that...

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #348 on: October 26, 2012, 08:14:12 PM »
oh boy... guess you lack a few mechanical components up in the head. You could just watch and listen to the video but she is CLEARLY brainwashed and you are so much better and know so much more and she is just a minority and and and islam is of the devilz!! OH RUN RUN THE MOZZLEMZ ARE COMING TEH MOZZLEMZ ARE COMMINNNGG

::) You're a tool bro. Brain dead period.

My wife and I hope to move to Saudi or Qatar actually. We have friends and family there. You're just sounding like what they would see as a stereotypical ignorant yankee. That's about it.

For as long as you remain ignorant and ignorant by choice, there will always be misunderstanding sadly.

And yes contrary to your 'insider information' Muslim women, are educated, yes most Muslims can speak English, sometimes better than those born into English speaking families. It's not uncommon for them to speak more than one language. My wife speaks four languages, how many can you?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #349 on: October 26, 2012, 08:28:03 PM »

Again you do not have a concept or understanding of segregation of genders in Islam. You are just another angry lunatic going around as if he is an expert on Islam and Muslims.

You will rarely see videos of saudi men and women because they chose not to be filmed. What business do you have in private lives of people? There's ALOT of things you may not understand as you are only exposed to your OWN cultural understanding on life, hollywood and other mainstream media garbage that has polluted your mind.

By your level of knowledge Pastor Terry Jones has a phd in islam for burning qur'ans.

You may have a hard time that a woman wearing a niqab may be a doctor or a researcher or even a scientist. A woman's value is not based on her hooters or her rear end, nor do you need to see that. That's the difference.

As I've already stated, EVERYWHERE you will find hoochies and aholes, but the difference is unlike the west that encourages fornication, lewdness, public flirtation with every tom dick and jerry a muslim society will try to avert that. There's always going to be a black sheep that wants attention and it just may be the person that the west endorses/publicizes to get THEIR political agendas under way. As has been seen over the years in the middle-east. Mainstream media can ignore what they want to ignore to bolster propaganda and political agendas one way or focus and exagerate on something to do the same in a different direction.