Author Topic: 19-year-old Commits Suicide on live webcam egged on by bodybuilding.com users  (Read 14774 times)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
  Damn.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Vince is a piece of shit. You know the old saying, "If you have nothing nice to say don't say it" And this was obviously one of those situations where you shouldn't have said anything derogatory.

Then again, Vince is a pathetic piece of shit who helped contribute to the death of someone.
X

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Vince is a piece of shit. You know the old saying, "If you have nothing nice to say don't say it" And this was obviously one of those situations where you shouldn't have said anything derogatory.

Then again, Vince is a pathetic piece of shit who helped contribute to the death of someone.
Isn't this post a bit hypocritical.  Just sayin'
V

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Isn't this post a bit hypocritical.  Just sayin'

No, not at all. Because Vince deserved to be ridiculed after contributing to someones death.

However, that kid did not deserve to be egged on like people were.

Obviously, the whole "if you don't have nothing nice to say then dont say it" was referring to those who are going to ridicule someone for no apparent reason. Okay, the kid was saying he was going to kill himself numerous time. Vince could have easily walked away and said nothing.

But Vince deserves this ridicule.
X

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
other websites have message boards too?

that's just silly. 

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
Seriously though....what the fuck do you do when someone consistently cries wolf. It gets annoying. I am sure the first couple of times this kid threatened suicide people were supportive, but when you do it over and over it becomes stupid.

Bodybuilding.com should have just banned this kid or sent him to www.psychcentral.com

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
No, not at all. Because Vince deserved to be ridiculed after contributing to someones death.

However, that kid did not deserve to be egged on like people were.

Obviously, the whole "if you don't have nothing nice to say then dont say it" was referring to those who are going to ridicule someone for no apparent reason. Okay, the kid was saying he was going to kill himself numerous time. Vince could have easily walked away and said nothing.

But Vince deserves this ridicule.

He deserves to be reincarnated as a gay black man in his next life!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
He deserves to be reincarnated as a gay black man in his next life!

LOL  ;D ;D
X

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
other websites have message boards too?

that's just silly. 

They do not count and basically don't exist in the real world of the interwebs.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Suicide calls for cops are a dime a dozen. Get them all the time. Mostly the same people over and over. 99% never follow through, either get the help/meds they need, or continue to be a pain in the ass to their family and friends until they're homeless addicts... (just painting a picture)

Some kid on an internet forum repeatedly plays the suicide card... then offs himself and all of a sudden people who would laugh at a homeless man set on fire are outraged that Vince didn't come to the rescue or take the kid serious... oh hell...I just realized it's Vince...

Flame away guys  

POB

• Getbig IV

I never told him to kill himself....I told him to quit posting those stupid ass fake suicide threads which is what he did a bunch followed by...."Just Joking  ;D".  Hard to take someone like that who pulled that shit all the time seriously.  He did it every single week....I'm gonna kill myself and the next day....SIKE!!...fooled you fags type commment"  So who knew that the 140th suicide thread that he created would have been the real thing??? 

And now that I think about it...there would have been no way I could have called the cops anyway because I didn't who the fuck this troll was at the time....no one did. 

The only person responsible for his death is him....he was a dum ass for swallowing all those pills to begin with.   

You should of told the story of "the boy who called wolf " instead

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
Every one of us will die eventually. Now, later, who the fuck cares except from his family.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Every one of us will die eventually. Now, later, who the fuck cares except from his family.
This.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
I think Vince edited his original post in this thread.