Author Topic: Question for the married getbig studs  (Read 14030 times)

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Re: Question for the married getbig studs
« Reply #50 on: October 22, 2012, 05:52:48 AM »
If constantly interesting, self-centered sex was a motivator for getting married then of course you would get bored and stray/throw in the towel.

I've been married nearly 5 years, no the sex isn't as amazing as I thought it would be - but 95% of my wedding vows had nothing to do with sex.

I'm a real man who doesn't break promises.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #51 on: October 22, 2012, 05:54:50 AM »
If constantly interesting, self-centered sex was a motivator for getting married then of course you would get bored and stray/throw in the towel.

I've been married nearly 5 years, no the sex isn't as amazing as I thought it would be - but 95% of my wedding vows had nothing to do with sex.

Outed.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: October 22, 2012, 05:56:31 AM »
Outed.

Hahaha yes I was bitterly dissapointed she didn't have a penis!

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: October 22, 2012, 06:01:01 AM »

Are you suggesting that that once you hear the bedroom door creak close upstairs at 10.05pm that at 10:06pm you are already logged in, with pants around ankles,to bicurioushusbands.com?

MikMaq

« Reply #54 on: October 22, 2012, 06:03:31 AM »

Getting married is like losing your virginity only in reverse.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: October 22, 2012, 06:07:08 AM »
Getting married is like losing your virginity only in reverse.

In my case it was both hahaha

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: October 22, 2012, 06:08:22 AM »
Are you suggesting that that once you hear the bedroom door creak close upstairs at 10.05pm that at 10:06pm you are already logged in, with pants around ankles,to bicurioushusbands.com?

Hahaha LMAO!!!

No that site has closed down now, so I just stand in Hyde Park with my cock out and a pink handkerchief hanging out my back pocket

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: October 22, 2012, 06:25:03 AM »
marriage is more detrimental to your finances above anything else

::)

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: October 22, 2012, 06:40:11 AM »
Been with my wife since 1989...we got married in 1993...sex is still good. After you're with someone for awhile, you learn the shortcuts. Then you can tease the hell out of her or just cut to the chase if you want to watch a ballgame.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 22, 2012, 06:59:41 AM »
We celebrated 25 years of marriage in June. Started getting boring after around 6 years. But she is a good woman so you have to weight everything out. If you are just in it for the sex as Big Cyp says, you are going to be VERY disapointed and your marriage won't last.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #60 on: October 22, 2012, 07:32:59 AM »
Married going on 7 years....  Before that we were together on and off for almost 10....

"on and off"? Can you elaborate?

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: October 22, 2012, 07:46:26 AM »
After how many years (or months) together you started to feel sick and totally bored out of fucking always the same girl?

And does cheating once in a while relief a little the above mentioned effect?

not married but been with her for knocking on ten years, or maybe longer  ??? i dunno, but anyway, i still love kissing her, as well as everything else1 once you lose the desire to want to kiss her, then that's it

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 22, 2012, 07:50:31 AM »
Good cheesy song about the thread starters topic, listen to the lyrics

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: October 22, 2012, 08:02:23 AM »

Translation: had to marry that whore since chances of another one wanting me were basically 0

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: October 22, 2012, 08:17:30 AM »
I like being married. Don't/won't cheat.

I think sex with a partner you know and love is way better than strange sex. She knows what I like, I don't have to fumble around getting partial satisfaction (same with her). It's very easy to communicate in bed...we know what we like and we don't have to putt about figuring each other out.

Plus, the reason the sex is good is because I genuinely love her, and like being in her company. She's a great lady, a great mother, my best friend, and I'm better for having her in my life. That's sexy too...to know that you get to be with someone who's great for you.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #65 on: October 22, 2012, 10:41:22 AM »
its gotta suck being married unless she always looks like shes 18 or has a really huge ass or huge tits
This ^ X2.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #66 on: October 22, 2012, 10:56:53 AM »

might i suggest that you dedicate this song to your wifey then?

and not form me to her, but from you to her :)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #67 on: October 22, 2012, 10:58:47 AM »
Been with my wife since 1989...we got married in 1993...sex is still good. After you're with someone for awhile, you learn the shortcuts. Then you can tease the hell out of her or just cut to the chase if you want to watch a ballgame.

Haha I've never been married but this is the best part about sex in longterm relationships to me.  I love knowing exactly what she wants and teasing her until she's just begging for it 8)

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #68 on: October 22, 2012, 12:06:07 PM »
Tyrone begs to differ.

differ? i barely even know her!

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: October 22, 2012, 01:00:25 PM »
Translation: had to marry that whore since chances of another one wanting me were basically 0

Coming from the stud who's been at college for 12 years at his parents expense, sure you gets lots of meaningful contact with females.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #70 on: October 22, 2012, 01:07:56 PM »
Coming from the stud who's been at college for 12 years at his parents expense, sure you gets lots of meaningful contact with females.

Yeah, and coming form a homo who got banned at Pro Muscle because he got scammed by a sponsor...BAAAAHAAAAAA!!!!

Post up some pics of your "cyp" BIG SIP?  Lets see your "homebrew urine" your injecting into yourself with no test in it then going on the forums saying how "jakked" you're getting....BAAAAHAAAAAAD!!!!!!!

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: October 22, 2012, 02:22:10 PM »
lol fallz is on fire

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: October 22, 2012, 04:55:50 PM »

bs! how old are you bro, 85?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #73 on: October 22, 2012, 07:11:41 PM »
marriage is more detrimental to your finances above anything else

marriage helped quadruple my income. 

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal