Author Topic: Project SMALL Part 1-7 (FINISHED)  (Read 20301 times)

pj braun

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Owner Prime Nutrition & Blackstone Labs
Re: Project SMALL Part 1-4
« Reply #75 on: November 19, 2012, 12:14:28 PM »
FIXED damn keyboard

He'd be right! I'm a bodybuilder after all. I want a tight shirt to show of my muscles! You know me, Billy. I'm not one of these bodybuilders that stays all hidden and covered up.

CREALMADRID

• Getbig III
« Reply #76 on: November 19, 2012, 12:17:34 PM »
I'm confused, Billy. He would wear shirts that were too small for me to make me look bigger? Did I read your question right?
Post a pic of your mercedes s500 for me not only for billy guns hehe
is that a leased car?
do you plan one day to get a mortgage to buy you own house or you eill be cruising around renting it?(i mean does it feel weird not owning your own house over other expenses like car etc)?
do you make above 50 k a year doing your pt job?

for me this is your best shape,i wouldnt sacrifice some pro card for this look

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #77 on: November 19, 2012, 12:23:57 PM »
In business ofcourse....but when it came down to friendship thats way different.....PJ wasn't using or paying Dave then and dave was mainly whoring PJ out for species
THAT'S WHAT FRIENDS DO THEY HELP,ASSIST,PROMOTE CAUSE IT'S THE BRO CODE... U KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS U WERE IN IT ..

pj braun

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #78 on: November 19, 2012, 12:33:04 PM »
Post a pic of your mercedes s500 for me not only for billy guns hehe
is that a leased car?
do you plan one day to get a mortgage to buy you own house or you eill be cruising around renting it?(i mean does it feel weird not owning your own house over other expenses like car etc)?
do you make above 50 k a year doing your pt job?

for me this is your best shape,i wouldnt sacrifice some pro card for this look

Me driving my S500, which I own. It's paid for.

I charge $900 for 12 weeks of prep. I have over 100 active clients. You figure it out.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #79 on: November 19, 2012, 01:21:22 PM »
So they are coming off, yet have a whole bag of new drugs they have to be put on instead?   

there is no such thing as coming off once you started, is there?

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #80 on: November 19, 2012, 02:15:45 PM »

I charge $900 for 12 weeks of prep. I have over 100 active clients shmoes. You figure it out.
Hope it's paid for superstar, it's 10 years old.

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
Re: Project SMALL Part 2
« Reply #81 on: November 19, 2012, 02:53:38 PM »
It was a $1450/month 2 bedroom 2 bathroom condo, hater. I'm absolutely positive that its nice than your trailer in the middle of no where... That said, I'm in a much nice place now in Boca... Take the tour:
D

And that's in Boca Raton... 5 minutes from a great gym, 5 minutes from Aaron's house, amd 10 minutes from a beautiful beach. I never normally talk like this, meantioning what I have (bragging), but you made me do it. I could also take a picture of my shitty S500 Mercedes for you, but I'll stop here.

Alex, lunch on me, brotha! I'll just have to save up for a whole... Lol!

PJ absolutely destroying all the haters in this thread; most specifically Billy "guns" digging deep trying to mount his former man crushes against each other. Some brutal lack of self value Billy. while PJ demonstrating epic calm and intelligence.

®

pj braun

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #82 on: November 19, 2012, 02:53:56 PM »
Hope it's paid for superstar, it's 10 years old.

She's loud. ;)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: November 19, 2012, 02:54:47 PM »
What is project small? I don't feel like clickin the link. I'm sure it has something to do with drug addict roid heads, and their penchant for G4P, but what else?
Just two losers on steroids wearing xtra small shirts who think their shit doesnt stink, that they re better than everyone else, cause they re on  drugs that make them euphorical, who make fun of people who arent on drugs. Aiming at young impressionnable males with no values and father figures in order to make them open their wallets to buy some of their "diet/training" principles that are supposed to be revolutionary, while never giving their steroid cycle, tho. Basically the same old scam we ve seen so many times already going on, a big pile of steaming shit pretending to be shining gold.

pj braun

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #84 on: November 19, 2012, 02:55:58 PM »
Just two losers on steroids wearing xtra small shirts who think their shit doesnt stink, that they re better than everyone else, cause they re on  drugs that make them euphorical, who make fun of people who arent on drugs. Aiming at young impressionnable males with no values and father figures in order to make them open their wallets. Basically the same old scam we ve seen so many times already going on, a big pile of steaming shit pretending to be shining gold.

Damn... This guy has it all figured out. Lol.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: November 19, 2012, 03:00:46 PM »
Damn... This guy has it all figured out. Lol.
Of course I do, you re like the 99999th clown who comes on here doing the exact same crap we ve seen before from others before we discover the real truth. This is the funny thing about you morons, you always think you re original, doing something nobody will figure or expose.

Go fuck yourself you hypocritical cock sucking loser. All the shit you re bragging about wont be there in say 5 years.
have fun fooling people as a living, as it wont last eternally of this you can be sure. You think you re smarter than everyone heh... Mark my words you ll be broke and on dialysis with noone by your side before even reaching the 40s with such a crapy, despicable attitude.

What, who, are you without the needles?

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #86 on: November 19, 2012, 03:10:43 PM »
Of course I do, you re like the 99999th clown who comes on here doing the exact same crap we ve seen before from others before we discover the real truth. This is the funny thing about you morons, you always think you re original, doing something nobody will figure or expose.

Go fuck yourself you hypocritical cock sucking loser. All the shit you re bragging about wont be there in say 5 years.
have fun fooling people as a living, as it wont last eternally of this you can be sure. You think you re smarter than everyone heh... Mark my words you ll be broke and on dialysis with noone by your side before even reaching the 40s with such a crapy, despicable attitude.

What, who, are you without the needles?

Brutal extravagant way too long post trying to hate but instead clearly expressing your inner desire
®

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #87 on: November 19, 2012, 03:12:58 PM »

I charge $900 for 12 weeks of prep. I have over 100 active clients. You figure it out.

Really???  If you're charging 900 dollars for 12 weeks of prep, then why does your website says 750 dollars??? ::)

Also even if you had 100 active clients, that's only 9000 dollars (likely amount generated from clients)...definitely not enough to live on unless you get food stamps.  What other income do you have??
A

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #88 on: November 19, 2012, 03:24:42 PM »

Really???  If you're charging 900 dollars for 12 weeks of prep, then why does your website says 750 dollars??? ::)

Also even if you had 100 active clients, that's only 9000 dollars...definitely not enough to live on unless you get food stamps.  What other income do you have??

Brutal failed @ math neegul. Go back to school. Oh wait... lives in a trailer, is delusional... failed @ life....  
®

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #89 on: November 19, 2012, 03:31:22 PM »
Why part 4 first?

Why not start with part 1, the beginning?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #90 on: November 19, 2012, 03:35:50 PM »
Brutal failed @ math neegul. Go back to school. Oh wait... lives in a trailer, is delusional... failed @ life....  

PJ isn't making $90,000 a year so I took a zero out....at best he might be getting 9000 dollars out of those clients....if even that.  No offense to PJ but why would someone pick him over someone like maybe Palumbo or Shelby Starnes who is an actual IFBB pro.  

The math doesn't add up Alex....on any level because he says he charges 900 dollars and his website says 750.00.  If that's incorrect, then its safe to assume that the 100 clients is also a big fib      
A

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: November 19, 2012, 03:53:39 PM »
your beard lass is cute, make no mistake !

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #92 on: November 19, 2012, 03:54:34 PM »

We are planning on being OFF for at least 12 weeks.

Wow, all of 12 weeks? I thought this was going to be &guy term thing (though I anticipated stopping the "recovery program" early with a bunch of rationalizations).

I'm too lazy to look at the videos, but 12 weeks off steroids while adding a bunch of other drugs is not off. What exactly is the purpose for this experiment?

Maybe a stupid question, obviously it's to promote this hormone/hillbilly heroin enterprise.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: November 19, 2012, 04:35:50 PM »
Chuckle....I'll take my 3 bedroom 2 bath trailer on 2 acres of land in a quiet cul de sac completely paid for any day over a condo rental and that's besides the other property that I own....part of which I'm building a cabin on....BTW, 1450 is way too much for an apartment...I've never paid over 400 bucks for one although its been a long time since I had one  

But truth be told PJ, that video only shows an empty house.....something even I can do.  How about another video with your stuff actually in it and I would like to see the wheels as well as I simply cannot see how you are able to pay for all of those goodies.

But in terms of money....you're not in my league

just................ lol

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #94 on: November 19, 2012, 04:48:47 PM »
just................ lol

I don't even know where to start...
®

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: November 19, 2012, 04:53:52 PM »
Chuckle....I'll take my 3 bedroom 2 bath trailer on 2 acres of land in a quiet cul de sac completely paid for any day over a condo rental and that's besides the other property that I own....part of which I'm building a cabin on....BTW, 1450 is way too much for an apartment...I've never paid over 400 bucks for one although its been a long time since I had one  

But truth be told PJ, that video only shows an empty house.....something even I can do.  How about another video with your stuff actually in it and I would like to see the wheels as well as I simply cannot see how you are able to pay for all of those goodies.

But in terms of money....you're not in my league

You really live in a trailer? C'mon man

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #96 on: November 19, 2012, 05:16:09 PM »
You really live in a trailer? C'mon man

Its a very nice one...3 bedroom 2 bath, outside deck, hardwood floors, master bedroom and bathroom with spa jet bathtub.  I'm putting in an outdoor wood sauna as I have an extra one that was returned back to my warehouse.

Best of all its all paid for too....just have to foot the bill for home insurance and that's it which leaves me money to do other things and I don't have to worry about coming up with a 1500 dollar rent.  If it was a POS place, I can more than afford to live anywhere else and I would have it rented out to some Mexican.  I have another piece of land that I'm planning to build a log cabin on and I'm about to purchase 10 acres of land in Terlingua, TX.  

My goal is to retire by the time I'm 40....be able to travel around the world and you can't do that if you're spending all your money on shit like renting out a place Mercedes, and 5000 dollar watches.....I mean, why the fuck would you buy a 5k watch for???  I don't give a shit about impressing no one and I don't have to spread my asscheeks with my pants wrapped around my ankles to be molested by some old dudes or do webcam sessions for it.  Heck for 5k, I can buy a used 2 bedroom FEMA trailer and rent it out to some Mexicans for about 400 bucks a month.

PJ and the rest of these folks out here buying all of this ridiculous shit need to wake up and start investing in their future because that stuff usually ends up with the repo man and the pawn shop
A

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #97 on: November 19, 2012, 05:22:39 PM »
Its a very nice one...3 bedroom 2 bath, outside deck, hardwood floors, master bedroom and bathroom with spa jet bathtub.  I'm putting in an outdoor wood sauna as I have an extra one that was returned back to my warehouse.

Best of all its all paid for too....just have to foot the bill for home insurance and that's it which leaves me money to do other things and I don't have to worry about coming up with a 1500 dollar rent.  If it was a POS place, I can more than afford to live anywhere else and I would have it rented out to some Mexican.  I have another piece of land that I'm planning to build a log cabin on and I'm about to purchase 10 acres of land in Terlingua, TX. 

My goal is to retire by the time I'm 40....be able to travel around the world and you can't do that if you're spending all your money on shit like renting out a place Mercedes, and 5000 dollar watches.....I mean, why the fuck would you buy a 5k watch for???  I don't give a shit about impressing no one and I don't have to spread my cheeks or do webcam sessions for it.  Heck for 5k, I can buy a used 2 bedroom FEMA trailer and rent it out to some Mexicans for about 400 bucks a month.

PJ and the rest of these folks out here buying all of this ridiculous shit need to wake up and start investing in their future.

Sugarcoat all you want chief, you still live in a trailer and PJ is way cooler that you ever will.

It's not a big deal but it is what it is; PJ doesn't spend his evenings recalculating your net worth to try to attack you, he enjoys life and seem like a smart and polite person.
®

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #98 on: November 19, 2012, 05:27:32 PM »
Brutal extravagant way too long post trying to hate but instead clearly expressing your inner desire

Uberman does this quite a bit, the envy is palpable

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #99 on: November 19, 2012, 05:35:46 PM »
Uberman does this quite a bit, the envy is palpable

There are a lot of those lately... me thinks that for every few here that lift, there are 10 more who salivate in envy and regurgitate posts to calm their self hatred.
®