Author Topic: O-I-H-O  (Read 1343 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
O-I-H-O
« on: October 29, 2012, 09:38:33 AM »

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
Re: O-I-H-O
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2012, 09:42:49 AM »
Too bad thats about as credible as Fox News

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2012, 09:45:30 AM »
wtf is o-i-h-o?

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2012, 09:45:46 AM »

::)

Just a poll, man. Rass. has been pretty accurate in the past.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2012, 09:46:18 AM »

Maybe you should buy Fox and show em' how to do it. Hahaha

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2012, 09:47:17 AM »
wtf is o-i-h-o?

It's how Obama spelled it during one of his campaign stops. Seriously.

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2012, 09:49:58 AM »
Why is Ras not credible?   What can yo point to specifically to discredit their work?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2012, 09:51:05 AM »
High IQ's in action, LOL...

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2012, 09:54:03 AM »
I'm in manufacturing Coach.  I guarantee you have items in your home from factories I am invested in. 

Maybe you should buy Fox and show em' how to do it. Hahaha

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2012, 09:55:11 AM »

And, if that weren't bad enough, Rasmussen has Romney up two (50-48). A Cincinnati Enquirer poll has it tied at 49.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2012, 09:55:37 AM »

not really Rasmussen Poll 11/3/08 - McCain and Obama Tied in Ohio       obama won by 51 to 46    that blows that theory out of the water

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2012, 09:55:57 AM »
I'm in manufacturing Coach.  I guarantee you have items in your home from factories I am invested in. 

And??

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2012, 09:57:43 AM »

not really Rasmussen Poll 11/3/08 - McCain and Obama Tied in Ohio       obama won by 51 to 46    that blows that theory out of the water

That's not even relevant in this race. Obama didn't have a record (he didn't have much of anything but people still bought into it) now he has a record. (it should be a police record)

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2012, 09:57:53 AM »
Hes a paid commentator on Fox News.  Need i say more? 15% of Fox news watchers think Mitt Romney killed Osama bin Laden (im not kidding either)

Why is Ras not credible?   What can yo point to specifically to discredit their work?

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2012, 10:01:20 AM »
How is it not relevant, they were off by 5 points.  You seriously are retarded too aint ya?

That's not even relevant in this race. Obama didn't have a record (he didn't have much of anything but people still bought into it) now he has a record. (it should be a police record)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2012, 10:03:06 AM »

are you retarded,what does that have to do with rass having it tied :D  :D :D :D :D :D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2012, 10:03:52 AM »
Hes a paid commentator on Fox News.  Need i say more? 15% of Fox news watchers think Mitt Romney killed Osama bin Laden (im not kidding either)

You and alike need to get off the Fox news bullshit. It's as bad as blaming Bush. Every cable and network news are liberal mainstream and the one's who get it right are the ones you blame. One right of center network out of everyone else and FOX are the ones you trash....I wonder why.

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2012, 10:20:19 AM »
Polls are commissioned by a number of media outlets...should I reflexively ignore polls commissioned by the sources I don't like? Or should I look at the internals...methodology, sample size, MOE, party affiliation of respondents...before passig judgement?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2012, 10:23:32 AM »

not really Rasmussen Poll 11/3/08 - McCain and Obama Tied in Ohio       obama won by 51 to 46    that blows that theory out of the water

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2012, 10:29:20 AM »

my fucking god you are a simpleton.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2012, 10:34:49 AM »
You and alike need to get off the Fox news bullshit. It's as bad as blaming Bush. Every cable and network news are liberal mainstream and the one's who get it right are the ones you blame. One right of center network out of everyone else and FOX are the ones you trash....I wonder why.

Romney killed bin Laden?

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2012, 10:35:07 AM »

not really Rasmussen Poll 11/3/08 - McCain and Obama Tied in Ohio       obama won by 51 to 46    that blows that theory out of the water

Yes, really.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2012, 10:48:25 AM »
How is it not relevant, they were off by 5 points.  You seriously are retarded too aint ya?

So was PPP in the Wisconsin recall. They had Walker up 2; he won by 7.

Going into the weekend, PPP and others had the race "too close to call".

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2012, 12:02:52 PM »
Polls are commissioned by a number of media outlets...should I reflexively ignore polls commissioned by the sources I don't like? Or should I look at the internals...methodology, sample size, MOE, party affiliation of respondents...before passig judgement?

No poll gets it exactly right. Each organization's predictions will be off by a certain amount which we in turn can use as a metric for that organization's 'accuracy.' Because they'll all be off, it is helpful to smooth out the bumps in the data and do a 'metapoll' that pools all of the results together rather than take the result of any one organization as sancrosanct. That's what our friends at RCP do on a regular basis.

1. RCP's data still indicate an Obama victory is in the works, and has indicated as much for over a year. I hate to be overly deterministic about this but the data is clear. RCP's 'No Toss-up States' map has had the same outcome -- with minor variations in electoral college vote distribution -- since before Romney was the nominee. This state of affairs hasn't changed. Romney's rise in the polls means either there has been regression toward the mean or his debate performance really did have an impact, but, in any case, neither has been enough to change the fundamentals.

2. If we were to take the results from a single organization as sancrosanct -- something I just said we shouldn't do -- we would presumably want to look at the accuracy of such organizations and carefully make a choice. And this in turn implies that we would avoid selecting an organization that consistently oversamples one of the parties and which had virtually the least accurate results of all polling organizations during the last election cycle (i.e., Rasmussen).

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2012, 04:20:03 AM »

99% of democrats think that Al Gore invented the internet.