Author Topic: What would you do in this situation ?  (Read 4616 times)

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
Re: What would you do in this situation ?
« Reply #50 on: November 01, 2012, 08:22:06 AM »
Actually this old lady has spunk, and Dr Douche is a douche.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #51 on: November 01, 2012, 09:16:34 AM »
I find people that get really attached to a "dog" are generally very socially inept and/or huge assholes and like the dog a lot because it's too stupid to realize what a shithead its owner is and just wants food and a place to take a shit, haha.
x10 In a world that see's relationships ever more insecure and vulnerable, what better way for someone desperate for power and control in a relationship to become hopelessly obsessed and attached to a dog.  First, you select the dog of your choice against the dogs will,  you feed and house the dog and provide medical attention when needed so the dog becomes fully dependant on you and you lock the dog up so it can never escape.  You then call yourself master and tell everyone else how in love you and the dog are.  If you don't like the dog or it becomes a burden, you just take it to the shelter and have it destroyed (which happens to millions of dogs each year) Sounds like the perfect relationship for someone who is completely unsuited to normal healthy human relationships.  I have always found it odd that a planet that houses over 6 billion people, that people buy dogs for companionship, what does that say about one's relationship skills.  Dogs have become status symbols for people's vanity, nothing more!  If dogs are to be kept at all, it is for work, war or hunting, not as just another possession that spoilt folk use to define themselves with and project unto the world their narcissistic personalities.
V

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #52 on: November 01, 2012, 09:20:54 AM »
It appears she is very rational. She asked you nicely to clean up after your dog. You, being a doctor and all, resorted to the "Well everyone else does it.." excuse so she did the Getbig thing. She oughta be on here instead of you perhaps.. 

True indicator of a mental midget is someone who says "well everyone else does it".

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #53 on: November 01, 2012, 09:29:02 AM »
I find people that get really attached to a "dog" are generally very socially inept and/or huge assholes and like the dog a lot because it's too stupid to realize what a shithead its owner is and just wants food and a place to take a shit, haha.

True.  I'm crazy about my dog and I'm a complete social retard and an inveterate asshole.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #54 on: November 01, 2012, 02:00:33 PM »
Dutch,your in the wrong here. Not the old lady. Be mad at your self for being a filthy animal. What a asshole you are.
Why the foul language,"Money Man" ?  Your head on a stick would look nice next to hers..

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #55 on: November 01, 2012, 02:02:16 PM »
  You are a Doctor. Figure it out.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #56 on: November 01, 2012, 02:08:40 PM »
i hate people who let their dogs shit in public area and not clean it up

this
a