Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
so how lean do you need to be before starting

absolutely dieted down? or just "lean"

::)

bradistani

• Getbig V
http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/member-journals-pictures/143652-first-cycle-finished-before-after-pics-included.html

every time i look for before after results it's shit like this

wrong! you can easily see that he's gained some mass

edit: not that he looks any better  :-\

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Dude is retarded - he looks way softer. Probably added a brutal fat/water combo that will further enhance his ILS.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Looks better before!

This chap should have used test prop plus winny
you are gay.

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
The tan in the after pics adds to the illusion of having gained muscle.

In reality, he seems to have gained about 0 pounds, 0 pounds of muscle, but also 0 pounds of weight. I see no difference not taking into account the tan.

Rudee

• Getbig V
That's the smallest 248 pounder I've ever seen.   I'm calling BS!  No way that's 248lbs unless he's 6'7"

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
he looks like a bigger version of his old self. I don't see how that's bad. He didn't magically transform his body composition but he grew thicket/bigger even though it may appear not that obvious in the pix unless u pay attention. He did gain some fat and bloat its obvious by his face too but...

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
So gay

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
That's the smallest 248 pounder I've ever seen.   I'm calling BS!  No way that's 248lbs unless he's 6'7"

this.

i thought that straight away. he said he is 6' 2 so tall but still doesn't look close to 250lb at 6' 2.
maybe BSing about 39lb gain too

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
Where are the 39lbs ?  In his hemorrhoids maybe.  :-[

JasonH

• Getbig V

My first thoughts exactly.

Doesn't look that tall from the before photos, average height at best. Either way, looks like shit and should take up a new pursuit.

prizm

• Getbig III
Wtf @ all the compliments of "insane results mate".

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Wtf @ all the compliments of "insane results mate".

Probably the dudes who sell home brewing kits.

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
he looks like a bigger version of his old self. I don't see how that's bad. He didn't magically transform his body composition but he grew thicket/bigger even though it may appear not that obvious in the pix unless u pay attention. He did gain some fat and bloat its obvious by his face too but...

This^^^ AAS just makes you a bigger version as you were prior to starting. Muscle shape and what not will not magically change. And the guy was plenty lean before starting with a good start point. He gained some fat and water, but you guys saying he just looks "bloofy" are holding him to too high a standard. In another week when he drops some water he will look much better. I think the kid did good.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
He looks the same to me, perhaps holding a little more water.  Maybe he forgot to train.

He also looks extremely unintelligent in the face.

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
wrong! you can easily see that he's gained some mass

edit: not that he looks any better  :-\

That's not a  39 pound difference I can guarantee that much.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V

That's not a  39 pound difference I can guarantee that much.

Haha shit I missed the "39 pounds" part, no fucking way.

POB

• Getbig IV
things like this make me have second thoughts about starting roids

if you really need to be blasting grams a week to get big and lean

:-\

Diet half of what u look like bud

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

This^^^ AAS just makes you a bigger version as you were prior to starting. Muscle shape and what not will not magically change. And the guy was plenty lean before starting with a good start point. He gained some fat and water, but you guys saying he just looks "bloofy" are holding him to too high a standard. In another week when he drops some water he will look much better. I think the kid did good.

He is not bigger... at all.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
Steroids are not magical muscle-creating elixirs, sometimes I feel like there is this perception that they're like synthol except the muscle is real.  "Studies show" that if you take steroids and don't work out at all you will gain some muscle but it's a very small amount.  If you take steroids and work out exactly the same and eat exactly the same as when you were not taking steroids I suspect you will look almost exactly the same, which seems to be the case with this fellow.

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
He is not bigger... at all.

Maybe not 39 pounds bigger, but he definitely gained size, be it muscle,fat or water. If you can't see he is bigger, you need your eyes checked.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
Epic water bloat.

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Maybe not 39 pounds bigger, but he definitely gained size, be it muscle,fat or water. If you can't see he is bigger, you need your eyes checked.

Can someone put the pictures alongside and on here?

By the way, who are you to disagree with me? Were you not informed I am the local Führer? One click from me and your ass will get some good ol' Zyklon-B gas.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Here is the problem. A leaner version of oneself in a picture always looks bigger and better, so he was leaner at the start so you guys are comparing pictures of a guy that is lean to a picture of him with an added 15 lb of fat and water, so it will not look as impressive. I suspect out of the 39 lb he gained 24 lb of muscle, now if he sheds those 15 lb you guy will realize that he did gain a lot after all.