Author Topic: any ideas? girl playing me/using me  (Read 23544 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: any ideas? girl playing me/using me
« Reply #125 on: November 04, 2012, 08:36:23 PM »
why? Its not like im wasting money on the bitch
Because she has zero respect for you. She knows that she has you and she's toying with you because she can. You are a joke to her. Move on.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #126 on: November 04, 2012, 08:38:56 PM »
Because she has zero respect for you. She knows that she has you and she's toying with you because she can. You are a joke to her. Move on.

Every extremely attractive chick knows she can have  ANY guy ANY time she wants....
l

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #127 on: November 04, 2012, 08:44:12 PM »
why? Its not like im wasting money on the bitch

Because you could be meeting women who dig you rather than trying to get the approval of one who doesn't.  It isn't worth another minute of your time.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #128 on: November 04, 2012, 08:58:59 PM »
Every extremely attractive chick knows she can have  ANY guy ANY time she wants....
Lol. And this makes you less pathetic how? She's getting all your attention and you're not getting any. Why would she give it up to you when she already has you ready to jump anytime she wants?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #129 on: November 04, 2012, 09:25:35 PM »
I hear you guys...but I mean honestly if I cant get a 10/10  right now then i might as well never.....Im big and lean, my skin is still good.  i look 25 , its a good thing now i guess but Im only gonna look older and older with time ..... three years from now  Im gonna be that creepy old guy to most 18 year olds....I could probably pass for late twenties. all the gh in the world doesnt help the negative effects insulin has on the endrocine system it is an aging hormone, problem is it works for me my body likes it and without it Im nothing.  Gh with no slin does shit for me either  Im extremely ectomorphic and always had trouble putting on weight even on lots of steroids without  exogenous insulin, just an undersecreter I guess....
 hair is still here too nice and thick.....but  Im loosing it  been shedding for a while now:-\  point is I need to grab a young bitch while i can ...probably why Im making a big deal about this girl cause shes only 18 and Ive only been with older chicks...... I wanna be a kid . .....hard to describe. I was kind of robbed of my youth in a way it fucks with me.... :)
l

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #130 on: November 04, 2012, 09:27:44 PM »
I hear you guys...but I mean honestly if I cant get a 10/10  right now then i might as well never.....Im big and lean, my skin is still good.  i look 25 , its a good thing now i guess but Im only gonna look older and
*facepalm*

And lawl @ thinking being big and lean has something to do with fucking a 10.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #131 on: November 04, 2012, 09:44:08 PM »
poor tinystones, losing his hair on top of it all...

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #132 on: November 04, 2012, 11:05:23 PM »
Lol. And this makes you less pathetic how? She's getting all your attention and you're not getting any. Why would she give it up to you when she already has you ready to jump anytime she wants?
[/quote

it just sucks being led on......not like I approached the girl first. I was playing it cool but not long enough....bitch was testing me and I blew it came across as desperate
l

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #133 on: November 05, 2012, 12:13:55 AM »
Every extremely attractive chick knows she can have  ANY guy ANY time she wants....

and here your insecurities come out.

you think hot girls can have any guy they want because you would get with any girl you could, you think every other guy is as pathetic as you, but you do not realize that alot of guys actually have shit going for them, good jobs, doing well with education, good personalities ect in your eyes the only thing that girls care about is how much "legit kigtropin" you are saturated with and when you dont have that you start panicking, you don't think for a second that she is just playing with you and you look like some sort of monkey in her eyes, you're just a tool for her to make her feel better for she has tamed the ape, in case the 130 lb skater abandons her. Girls are not as stupid as you think, they see riht through the facade you put up.

I suggest getting your life on track and getting an education so that you have a real career when you are 30 flirty and thriving and can pull a just as good women, right now you are not fit to be a father or have a women in your life, because you are an insecure child acting like ur 14, how r u gonna raise a family ? and take care of a wife ? what ??? you gonna saturate them with kigtropin ?

Just see a psychologist, seriously u need it

PS: how is your relationship with your dad ? (be honest)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #134 on: November 05, 2012, 01:57:43 AM »
make sure she wants the sex first, dont beg her for it.

if she acts like donkey and resists, just cheat on her meanwhile with whores and other girls.

Good advice from the Galeniko.... ;D

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #135 on: November 05, 2012, 02:47:39 AM »
Remember i was out drinking with my brother and his mate. we met these girls and they invited us back to a party at a house. Well anyway my Bro was trying it on with a girl and me and his mate( his name was Ali and he was fucked up but funny) anyway ali and me raided the fridge and threw chocolate cake around...in comes a girl as i was pissing in a half full milk bottle(was going to put it back in the Fridge :D) so she screamed and we got thrown out. So we went back to my parents and Brother took this Bitch back with him...so he goes up stairs with her for his "Jolies". Ali said to me lets have a laugh so we both stripped off and walked in the Bedroom and the lights were off and the light from the Hallway made it more sinister but light enough that she saw our naked bodies... I said "Bro when is it our turn"??... she freaked like fuck...LOL we calmed her down and she realised it was just a joke.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #136 on: November 05, 2012, 02:49:22 AM »
i always simply invite myself.

once i was at that girls place, she lived with 2 other ppl, and when it got late, she was like "ok, its late, blabla", trying to make me leave.

i was ignoring that and replied, yeah lets go to bed its really late, which side of the bed you prefer :D

like your style Bro... ;)

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #137 on: November 05, 2012, 03:05:41 AM »
girls shouldnt be told about the cycles, esp the naive ones.

they dont care where the muscle comes from, they think its just there from working out a bit and eating whatever one wants, but they really like when guy has 6pack.

::)

even on most brutal diet and all, just tell her you only work out a little bit as a hobby

ofcourse not, i never suggested it, but his whole attitude to life is depressing. You dont need steroids to get laid, let alone HGH.

The guy is only 19 fucking years old, I am depressed reading him saying that he will be insecure when the hgh wears off. It's the attitude. I mean i bet my ass he looked not very different on or off the 2 month run of 4 iu of hgh anyway

And i agree , people in general highly underestimate how hard it is to get ripped

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: November 05, 2012, 04:00:14 AM »
Nostones being rejected by the dudes on getbig in this thread.

Hahaha 'Nostones'

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #139 on: November 05, 2012, 04:06:23 AM »
nah, theyre kinda insecure very often.

dont confuse arrogance with self confidence.

very true

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #140 on: November 05, 2012, 04:10:17 AM »
bang her best 4 friends

then ask she take u back

Karpaasi

• Getbig III
« Reply #141 on: November 05, 2012, 05:17:35 AM »

you think hot girls can have any guy they want because you would get with any girl you could, you think every other guy is as pathetic as you, but you do not realize that alot of guys actually have shit going for them, good jobs, doing well with education, good personalities ect in your eyes the only thing that girls care about is how much "legit kigtropin" you are saturated with and when you dont have that you start panicking, you don't think for a second that she is just playing with you and you look like some sort of monkey in her eyes, you're just a tool for her to make her feel better for she has tamed the ape, in case the 130 lb skater abandons her. Girls are not as stupid as you think, they see riht through the facade you put up.

I suggest getting your life on track and getting an education so that you have a real career when you are 30 flirty and thriving and can pull a just as good women, right now you are not fit to be a father or have a women in your life, because you are an insecure child acting like ur 14, how r u gonna raise a family ? and take care of a wife ? what ??? you gonna saturate them with kigtropin ?

Great tips for the young one. Flinstones should read this every day.

Flint, at your shoes I would start building your mind and self confidence, develop your personality and study things. Just observe getbig elite. Strong minded people with personalities and they don't play this macho bullshit-game. You might think that your physique is your biggest asset but it can really work against you. You know how general population think of muscular guys. Nothing positive really.

I wish luck to your journey to be a real man. :)

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #142 on: November 05, 2012, 05:24:54 AM »
I hear you guys...but I mean honestly if I cant get a 10/10  right now then i might as well never.....Im big and lean, my skin is still good.  i look 25 , its a good thing now i guess but Im only gonna look older and older with time ..... three years from now  Im gonna be that creepy old guy to most 18 year olds....I could probably pass for late twenties. all the gh in the world doesnt help the negative effects insulin has on the endrocine system it is an aging hormone, problem is it works for me my body likes it and without it Im nothing.  Gh with no slin does shit for me either  Im extremely ectomorphic and always had trouble putting on weight even on lots of steroids without  exogenous insulin, just an undersecreter I guess....
 hair is still here too nice and thick.....but  Im loosing it  been shedding for a while now:-\  point is I need to grab a young bitch while i can ...probably why Im making a big deal about this girl cause shes only 18 and Ive only been with older chicks...... I wanna be a kid . .....hard to describe. I was kind of robbed of my youth in a way it fucks with me.... :)

Lol...I hope you are not pondering an idea to find "the one" now and "settle down" (as that would most probably turn out in a huge dissapointment, on the long run). Plenty of 10/10 chicks at 30-35yo, etc... just make something out of yourself in addition to being big and lean.. personality, wealth or some kind of other achievemnts..

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #143 on: November 05, 2012, 06:54:17 AM »
A lotta good genuine advice for Fintones in this thread. Flint, you should consider joining the military. It's not a bad gig...get your school paid for, get a job, some structure/purpose in your life. I've had some buddies when I was your age who did it and it honestly turned their life around.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #144 on: November 05, 2012, 07:17:41 AM »
Yes I think the military is just the thing for flinstones.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #145 on: November 05, 2012, 07:50:39 AM »
Yes I think the military is just the thing for flinstones.

Hopefully the Mexican army.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #146 on: November 05, 2012, 08:09:04 AM »
A lotta good genuine advice for Fintones in this thread. Flint, you should consider joining the military. It's not a bad gig...get your school paid for, get a job, some structure/purpose in your life. I've had some buddies when I was your age who did it and it honestly turned their life around.
Itīs true.. you will meet all types, you will soon get enough chicks. even if you only do a few years you will soon wise up. I got up to some funny shit in the Army... ;)

blackpele

• Getbig III
« Reply #147 on: November 05, 2012, 08:20:08 AM »
girls shouldnt be told about the cycles, esp the naive ones.

they dont care where the muscle comes from, they think its just there from working out a bit and eating whatever one wants, but they really like when guy has 6pack.

::)

even on most brutal diet and all, just tell her you only work out a little bit as a hobby

Wise words, listen to the man.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: November 05, 2012, 10:17:26 AM »

good advice
T

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #149 on: November 05, 2012, 10:38:14 AM »

the look faded fast,  its the volumized look it gives to the physique that is extremely temporary. Even the same doors I used to have to turn sideways to walk through I dont have to anymore. gh is way more addicting than steroids cause you loose the look  even faster IME..

my dad?  ask gh15;D    seriously though Ive seen him 1 time in 3 years ....my dad was a nice guy that alot of people liked but I never respected him and have no reason to really.
l