Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
November 23, 2014, 05:48:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: bis and tris sore from back and chest?  (Read 672 times)
Meso_z
Getbig V

« on: November 02, 2012, 02:53:40 AM »

So my biceps and triceps are sore from my back and chest workouts. I did them 2 days in a row. Now its the 3rd day of continuous workouts due to trying to catch up previous week's 'lost' days. This doesn't happen too often though. Should I train or skip them ? Note that if I skip them I will train them next week, so that gives me 2 weeks of on direct arm training.. Sucks lol Grin
Report to moderator   Logged
Donny
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2012, 04:20:52 AM »

my advice to you is if you miss too much in a week do a FULL body workout and that will cover everything and put you in a maintenance mode.. better than training too much in one or two workouts. But just my opinion...because this is what i do. Arms are trained in a back and chest workout as you yourself wrote too.
Montague
Getbig V

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2012, 06:37:07 AM »

I used to worry about how I would make up a missed session. These days, I don't even give it a second thought.

No matter what kind of split I'm following, I simply pick up by doing whatever is normally scheduled for the day I resume. I've found that any further changes made by attempting to "catch up" just throw me off, so to speak, on my proceeding training days.
Donny
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2012, 07:05:38 AM »

well you know i have missed a weeks training and went back and felt refreshed.. " the pause that refreshes". Of course you should train regular but the body will enjoy a break too. Do not worry just pick up again.
Meso_z
Getbig V

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2012, 09:15:49 AM »

Thanks guys.. Grin even the most experienced lifters sometimes freak out in the idea of missing a workout.
chaos
Getbig V

Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2012, 12:02:30 PM »

My elbows get sore so I back off arm training all the time. Nothing seems to suffer from it.

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!