Author Topic: bis and tris sore from back and chest?  (Read 1434 times)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
bis and tris sore from back and chest?
« on: November 02, 2012, 02:53:40 AM »
So my biceps and triceps are sore from my back and chest workouts. I did them 2 days in a row. Now its the 3rd day of continuous workouts due to trying to catch up previous week's 'lost' days. This doesn't happen too often though. Should I train or skip them ? Note that if I skip them I will train them next week, so that gives me 2 weeks of on direct arm training.. Sucks lol ;D

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
Re: bis and tris sore from back and chest?
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2012, 04:20:52 AM »
my advice to you is if you miss too much in a week do a FULL body workout and that will cover everything and put you in a maintenance mode.. better than training too much in one or two workouts. But just my opinion...because this is what i do. Arms are trained in a back and chest workout as you yourself wrote too.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2012, 06:37:07 AM »
I used to worry about how I would make up a missed session. These days, I don't even give it a second thought.

No matter what kind of split I'm following, I simply pick up by doing whatever is normally scheduled for the day I resume. I've found that any further changes made by attempting to "catch up" just throw me off, so to speak, on my proceeding training days.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2012, 07:05:38 AM »
well you know i have missed a weeks training and went back and felt refreshed.. " the pause that refreshes". Of course you should train regular but the body will enjoy a break too. Do not worry just pick up again.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2012, 09:15:49 AM »
Thanks guys.. ;D even the most experienced lifters sometimes freak out in the idea of missing a workout.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2012, 12:02:30 PM »
My elbows get sore so I back off arm training all the time. Nothing seems to suffer from it.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!