Author Topic: I'm done.  (Read 7652 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
I'm done.
« on: November 07, 2012, 05:52:36 AM »
I always wondered why a bank would offer a free toaster, beach blanket, or sports jersey if you signed up for their credit card or filled out some question form.

Now I know why. People are suckers and dupes at the thought of getting free stuff while not realizing nothing in life is free and in fact probably costs more than if you just paid for it out of pocket.  Same is true for Obama voters.  You sold your freedom for a free phone and birth control.     

The parasites have overtaken the host.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: I'm done.
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2012, 05:54:47 AM »
You stupid bitch.

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2012, 06:00:34 AM »
I always wondered why a bank would offer a free toaster, beach blanket, or sports jersey if you signed up for their credit card or filled out some question form.

Now I know why. People are suckers and dupes at the thought of getting free stuff while not realizing nothing in life is free and in fact probably costs more than if you just paid for it out of pocket.  Same is true for Obama voters.  You sold your freedom for a free phone and birth control.     

Go away LOSER

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2012, 06:01:20 AM »

Don't let the door hit you on the way out

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2012, 06:09:25 AM »
Amazing that an unemployed fake lawyer can talk shit about other people.

:D

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2012, 06:27:22 AM »
Hey bitch.. you and I had a Bet.. youre not going to Honor it..

I figured as much.. youre filth.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2012, 06:28:08 AM »
LANDSLIDE COMING!!!!!!!

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2012, 06:29:54 AM »
bet ???

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2012, 06:40:05 AM »

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2012, 06:48:05 AM »

Adios, PEA BRAIN!

!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2012, 06:53:38 AM »
Haha, what are all these stalkers going to do without you 333? Talk politics? I doubt it as they haven't done it for 4+ years now.

Like 333 or not, this board will be dead without his posts.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2012, 07:10:05 AM »
Haha, what are all these stalkers going to do without you 333? Talk politics? I doubt it as they haven't done it for 4+ years now.

Till the bitter end i see...

Question is... you are you gonna follow around Robin?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2012, 07:13:04 AM »
Till the bitter end i see...

Question is... you are you gonna follow around Robin?

Haha, weak.

You think this board will be good without 333's posts? I don't. Like him or not, he posted a lot of political threads.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2012, 07:15:31 AM »

Yep.  Won't be able to dangle from his balls anymore hoping to pounce upon some trivial detail.  Talk about needing suicide watch...lol

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2012, 07:16:30 AM »
Haha, weak.

You think this board will be good without 333's posts? I don't. Like him or not, he posted a lot of political threads.
100k x 0 = 0

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2012, 07:21:31 AM »

It will be dead not because of 333 being gone but since the election is over and Romney lost so there isn't much to debate anymore.

333 has nothing to do with it.  He spent years of his life making nearly 100k posts and it had zero effect since his hero still lost.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2012, 07:21:39 AM »
I like 33 because every single Obama voter had to choose obama -

KNOWING FULL WELL -

That he let the embassy happen, that he delivered serious debt, that he probably was born in Kenya...

33 destroyed that rock star image that obama had in 2008, helped everyone realize the good and bad of 2012, and really made sure everyone knew in 2012 that Obama was a phony.

Now, Repubs didn't lose because obama was awesome, they lost because Romney sucked as a candidate.  We can say it now.  Romney was the WORST - he wrote obamacare, he signed a gun ban.  There is NO way, particularly in the tea party era, that a ROmney shuold have won.  It's not even like he had an amazing personality to overcome his weak record.  People didn't like him.

I hope 333386 stays... someone needs to let us know how bad the dems suck.  I'd hate for this place to 'give in' to the left.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2012, 07:24:57 AM »
100k x 0 = 0

There have been some good discussions on this board over the last four years. As it stands, we're going to be left with a schizophrenic gimmick posting comedy central clips over and over.

It will be dead not because of 333 being gone but since the election is over and Romney lost so there isn't much to debate anymore.

333 has nothing to do with it.  He spent years of his life making nearly 100k posts and it had zero effect since his hero still lost.

Not really. It was pretty lively over the last four years and there will be plenty to post about.

Or are you one of those people who think things will magically fix themselves because he won re-election?

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2012, 07:29:19 AM »
Or are you one of those people who think things will magically fix themselves because he won re-election?
X2...That is exactly the type of person he is.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2012, 07:49:55 AM »
Someone is in need of new ovaries to attach themselves to since the biggest liar on the board has left.

::)

Go figure.  Maybe bike nut needs a fanboy.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2012, 07:52:08 AM »

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2012, 07:56:36 AM »

true

people expect cars n products to magically appear while penalizing those who maek them more and more

gm shouda went outa biz for making shit and had assets bought by ford

nope

reward cronies

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2012, 08:10:05 AM »
Aw shucks!  Romney loses and 33333 misses 100k posts.   It's a dark day.  :D

Get your commy uniforms ready.   Everything 33333 warned off is going to happen now while OB is playing golf. 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2012, 08:13:35 AM »
true

people expect cars n products to magically appear while penalizing those who maek them more and more

gm shouda went outa biz for making shit and had assets bought by ford

nope

reward cronies

Ford was in no position to buy anything at the time. They were hurting too. GM would have been bought by Tata or some Chinese company.

The bailout was the right thing to do.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2012, 08:15:28 AM »
Ronald Reagan bailed out Chrysler in the 80s.