Author Topic: I'm done.  (Read 7653 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: I'm done.
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2012, 08:16:11 AM »
Ronald Reagan bailed out Chrysler in the 80s.
And Raised Taxes... NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2012, 08:18:59 AM »
Republicans are so stupid.

Now they are blaming Romney for being too liberal.

Morons.

If you had let him run on his original feelings then he would have been MORE electable. Republicans are ignorant.

Republicans lost on social issues. End of story. They lost because they keep bringing up abortion. They are not very good on immigration. They alienated the gay vote.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2012, 08:22:04 AM »
TEN MILLION obama voters form 2008 didn't show up yesterday.   

Romney DID Lose it - obama sure didn't win it.  Romney underachieved badly the entire campaign.

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2012, 08:23:41 AM »

Yep.  Won't be able to dangle from his balls anymore hoping to pounce upon some trivial detail.  Talk about needing suicide watch...lol

SUCK IT LOSER ! Once you go Black you never go back  ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2012, 08:25:24 AM »
TEN MILLION obama voters form 2008 didn't show up yesterday.   

Romney DID Lose it - obama sure didn't win it.  Romney underachieved badly the entire campaign.
Romney didn`t lose it.  The Republicans Party lost it.  People are tired of their dinosaur ideas, hatred towards women, failure to protect individual rights and their inability to promote science, reason and facts over religion.

They are worthless for the most part and I don`t understand how any sane individual with at least average intelligence could support any of them at this point.  As long as they keep in that direction, they will lose.

If they let Romney be Romney, who really is more or less a moderate democrat, there would have been more of a chance, not much more, but the loss would have been even closer.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2012, 08:26:33 AM »
Romney didn`t lose it.  The Republicans Party lost it.  People are tired of their dinosaur ideas, hatred towards women, failure to protect individual rights and their inability to promote science, reason and facts over religion.

They are worthless for the most part and I don`t understand how any sane individual with at least average intelligence could support any of them at this point.  As long as they keep in that direction, they will lose.

If they let Romney be Romney, who really is more or less a moderate democrat, there would have been more of a chance, not much more, but the loss would have been even closer.

Bingo!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2012, 08:27:13 AM »
It will be dead not because of 333 being gone but since the election is over and Romney lost so there isn't much to debate anymore.

333 has nothing to do with it.  He spent years of his life making nearly 100k posts and it had zero effect since his hero still lost.

His hero?  You obviously don't know much then.  He thought Romney was horrible.

Most people here were hardly thrilled with Romney, and offered up plenty of candidates that were better.   It was obvious the Republicans were a mess, and most thought Romeny didn't have a chance until the data starting trending that way after the first debate.  In the last week, it started trending away, and as it turns out, 9% or something did not decide until the last few days.

Independents (me) and many right wingers here hardly considered Romney a hero/messiah.  Just thought he was slightly better than the incumbent.
Y

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2012, 08:30:26 AM »
His hero?  You obviously don't know much then.  He thought Romney was horrible.

Most people here were hardly thrilled with Romney, and offered up plenty of candidates that were better.   It was obvious the Republicans were a mess, and most thought Romeny didn't have a chance until the data starting trending that way after the first debate.  In the last week, it started trending away, and as it turns out, 9% or something did not decide until the last few days.
Romney was THE best candidate out of all of them to beat Obama.  Nobody else would have done as well.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2012, 08:33:11 AM »
Romney was THE best candidate out of all of them to beat Obama.  Nobody else would have done as well.

I don't know, to be honest.   I occasionally listen to a Conservative talk show host here (Mass)  who started a site called "anyonebutMitt" or something to that effect, which stated reasons why he was unelectable.  Seems he was right.
Y

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2012, 08:34:18 AM »
Obama wins!

And there was much rejoicing.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2012, 08:35:03 AM »
Republicans are so stupid.

Now they are blaming Romney for being too liberal.

Morons.

If you had let him run on his original feelings then he would have been MORE electable. Republicans are ignorant.

Republicans lost on social issues. End of story. They lost because they keep bringing up abortion. They are not very good on immigration. They alienated the gay vote.

Romney barely touched the social issues, in no small part due to establishment Republicans chiding him not do so. That may have cost him some evangelical voters, especially in Florida and Virginia.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2012, 08:39:57 AM »

Thread closed

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2012, 08:43:07 AM »
Romney barely touched the social issues,

He touched on them plenty in the debates - and those videos of him saying he'd de-fund planned parenthood didn't help him.

That shit mattered to women who didn't even use PP!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2012, 08:47:06 AM »
Ford was in no position to buy anything at the time. They were hurting too. GM would have been bought by Tata or some Chinese company.

The bailout was the right thing to do.

How was the bailout the right thing to do? GM is heading for bankruptcy again. That money was pissed away because the government cannot run anything correctly.

What's wrong with Tata or a Chinese company buying them? They'd still be around. Fiat didn't kill Chrysler when they bought them.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 07, 2012, 08:47:44 AM »
Romney was THE best candidate out of all of them to beat Obama.  Nobody else would have done as well.

Imagine the outcome if Cain or Bachmann or Frothy had been running against Obama.  LOL!!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 07, 2012, 08:47:56 AM »
He touched on them plenty in the debates - and those videos of him saying he'd de-fund planned parenthood didn't help him.

That shit mattered to women who didn't even use PP!
Republicans want women to be forced to have a trans-vaginal probe inserted in their vagina if they have to have an abortion so they can be forced to see their fetus, raped or not.

If that isn`t some sick shit, and a violation of privacy not to mention forcing the Government to perform a medical procedure that is unneeded, I don`t know what is.  Abortion for anybody is not a fun time, probing and humiliating them more and violating their personal rights is just sick.

This is what Republicans are and this is what the Paul Ryans champion.  Its sick.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: November 07, 2012, 08:49:20 AM »
Republicans want women to be forced to have a trans-vaginal probe inserted in their vagina if they have to have an abortion so they can be forced to see their fetus, raped or not.

If that isn`t some sick shit, and a violation of privacy not to mention forcing the Government to perform a medical procedure that is unneeded, I don`t know what is.  Abortion for anybody is not a fun time, probing and humiliating them more and violating their personal rights is just sick.

This is what Republicans are and this is what the Paul Ryans champion.  Its sick.

:-X

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 07, 2012, 08:49:54 AM »
Someone is in need of new ovaries to attach themselves to since the biggest liar on the board has left.

::)

Go figure.  Maybe bike nut needs a fanboy.

Are you talking about yourself because it looks like you've made more posts about 333 leaving than you have about Obama winning.

Fucking creepy stalker.  :-\

Purge_WTF

« Reply #43 on: November 07, 2012, 08:51:13 AM »
333, if you indeed don't come back, good luck and God bless, bro.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #44 on: November 07, 2012, 08:52:36 AM »
How was the bailout the right thing to do? GM is heading for bankruptcy again. That money was pissed away because the government cannot run anything correctly.

What's wrong with Tata or a Chinese company buying them? They'd still be around. Fiat didn't kill Chrysler when they bought them.

Fiat didn't buy all of Chrysler. They bought a percentage of them.

Tata or a Chinese competitor would have bought te entire thing and the corvette would be made in India. It would have been a disaster.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 07, 2012, 08:53:06 AM »
Republicans are fucking sickos about some things.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 07, 2012, 08:54:17 AM »
Fiat didn't buy all of Chrysler. They bought a percentage of them.

Tata or a Chinese competitor would have bought te entire thing and the corvette would be made in India. It would have been a disaster.

Fiat owns 52% of Chrysler. They can move production wherever they want and no one can do anything to stop them.

And GM has already started building cars in China so that means what? Also, BMW and Toyota have very successful plants down south (non-unionized, of course) so why wouldn't Fiat move production down there before moving it to China?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 07, 2012, 08:57:55 AM »
Are you talking about yourself because it looks like you've made more posts about 333 leaving than you have about Obama winning.

Fucking creepy stalker.  :-\

Is the #1 Fanboy feeling left behind?  It's ok.  You will find another piss stain to latch on to.

In the meantime, continue to remain on mommys tit until the drive through shift starts for you.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #48 on: November 07, 2012, 08:59:15 AM »

I've never heard of this and do not doubt you've read up on it, but I hardly think this is a widespread belief throughout the party.  Just as I don't believe the communist beliefs are rampant with  the Dems.
Y

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 07, 2012, 08:59:25 AM »
Is the #1 Fanboy feeling left behind?  It's ok.  You will find another piss stain to latch on to.

In the meantime, continue to remain on mommys tit until the drive through shift starts for you.

This is comical considering the fact that you follow him around the board like a lost dog and are guaranteed to log 10-15 hours a week doing it.

I hope that my greatest life accomplishment can be following someone around a forum. You go, girl!