Author Topic: I'm done.  (Read 7710 times)

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
Re: I'm done.
« Reply #75 on: November 07, 2012, 11:19:46 AM »
No the fetus comes out by itself when its dead(from the pill)

How big is said fetus?  

I know they don't just "fall out" during birth....but I'm assuming they only get too big to slide-through "by itself" during those last couple of days, right?
Y

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #76 on: November 07, 2012, 11:21:35 AM »
oh

I honestly don't understand why Abortion is such a huge issue one way or the other.
Because you could be stuck with something you do not want for the rest of your life which could be your complete ruination.  That certainly is not the only reason.  If you truly believe in personal freedom and liberty, a woman should have the right to do with her body whatever she wants.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #77 on: November 07, 2012, 11:21:59 AM »
SUCK IT LOSER ! Once you go Black you never go back  ;D

Wow...it has been five years...I have missed your posts...I liked your aggressive responses to neocons.

hope to hear more from you.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: November 07, 2012, 11:26:23 AM »
How big is said fetus?  

I know they don't just "fall out" during birth....but I'm assuming they only get too big to slide-through "by itself" during those last couple of days, right?

Of course if you wait 9 months before you get an abortion its gonna be complicated

The fetus will fall out when it dies(after a little time of course)

It happens naturally all the time

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #79 on: November 07, 2012, 11:33:34 AM »
Because you could be stuck with something you do not want for the rest of your life which could be your complete ruination.  That certainly is not the only reason.  If you truly believe in personal freedom and liberty, a woman should have the right to do with her body whatever she wants.

Except if that woman is the doctor....then she must give a high percentage of her newly found (and hard earned) income in taxes so that the ignorant sluts who can't remember to pop a pill each morning can be certain to get cheap abortions from a doctor who has to "go in blind," lest the loose-lipped-leech be "embarrassed" by an ultrasound beforehand.  

Of course, if said doctor f's anything up because the surface ultrasound sucked and the slut didn't have a full bladder....she can look forward to the malpractice suit that's sure to follow!
Y

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #80 on: November 07, 2012, 11:36:40 AM »
Of course if you wait 9 months before you get an abortion its gonna be complicated

The fetus will fall out when it dies(after a little time of course)

It happens naturally all the time

Ask any woman who's miscarried on her first pregnancy after as little as 3-4 months (before she's even really begun to "show") how her baby "fell out."

I'll give you a hint....it doesn't take very long at all before they stop just "falling out" and become something that must be "birthed" in a decidedly uncomfortable manner for the woman.  
Y

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: November 07, 2012, 11:52:29 AM »

Ask any woman who's miscarried on her first pregnancy after as little as 3-4 months (before she's even really begun to "show") how her baby "fell out."

I'll give you a hint....it doesn't take very long at all before they stop just "falling out" and become something that must be "birthed" in a decidedly uncomfortable manner for the woman.  

I guess this is an excellent reason for a women to make the decision to abort as early in the pregnancy as possible....such as taking "the morning after pill".

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #82 on: November 07, 2012, 12:03:31 PM »
I guess this is an excellent reason for a women to make the decision to abort as early in the pregnancy as possible....such as taking "the morning after pill".

the morning after pill is contraception and not an abortion pill

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: November 07, 2012, 12:33:34 PM »
the morning after pill is contraception and not an abortion pill

You are not telling me something I didn't already know. The point I was making is that it is far better and healthier for women to prevent pregnancies in the first place then to have to abort the fetus later on.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #84 on: November 07, 2012, 12:39:52 PM »
Because you could be stuck with something you do not want for the rest of your life which could be your complete ruination.  That certainly is not the only reason.  If you truly believe in personal freedom and liberty, a woman should have the right to do with her body whatever she wants.

I understand that, and I realize that Abortion caused crime rates to plummet in the 90's.  I'm okay with abortion.

I just don't understand why people go ape shit like their "rights" are being taken from them.  Who the fuck plans on needing an abortion.  These pro-choice lunatics act like abortion will affect them.  Who the fuck gets an abortion?  Fucking trash? 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #85 on: November 07, 2012, 12:51:47 PM »
You are not telling me something I didn't already know. The point I was making is that it is far better and healthier for women to prevent pregnancies in the first place then to have to abort the fetus later on.

fair enough

I just see people on this board refer to the morning after pill as an abortion pill and it always bugs me

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
`
« Reply #86 on: November 07, 2012, 01:21:19 PM »
I understand that, and I realize that Abortion caused crime rates to plummet in the 90's.  I'm okay with abortion.

I just don't understand why people go ape shit like their "rights" are being taken from them.  Who the fuck plans on needing an abortion.  These pro-choice lunatics act like abortion will affect them.  Who the fuck gets an abortion?  Fucking trash? 

Nobody ever plans on abortion and ALL WALKS of life have them.  I have known many girls from wealthy families that have had them. 

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
Re: `
« Reply #87 on: November 07, 2012, 01:23:25 PM »
Nobody ever plans on abortion and ALL WALKS of life have them.  I have known many girls from wealthy families that have had them. 

Hmmm... Maybe I'm just naive.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: November 07, 2012, 01:28:27 PM »
Hmmm... Maybe I'm just naive.

It happens a lot more than you can imagine.  Years ago, My Financial Advisor`s son, whose parents are Catholic and Republican, had to have two of them and he could not go to his parents with this information or ask them for money.  Instead, he came to my mom who gladly gave him the money each time.

One was an orthodontists daughter and ones parents own a furniture company.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #89 on: November 07, 2012, 01:33:29 PM »
Nobody ever plans on abortion and ALL WALKS of life have them.  I have known many girls from wealthy families that have had them.  

Correct.  They're all whores™
Y

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: November 07, 2012, 01:34:31 PM »
Correct.  They're all whores™
Not at all. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: November 07, 2012, 02:48:53 PM »

I just don't understand why people go ape shit like their "rights" are being taken from them.  Who the fuck plans on needing an abortion.  These pro-choice lunatics act like abortion will affect them.  Who the fuck gets an abortion?  Fucking trash?

I believe you are stereotyping women who have an abortion. There are many reasons why someone would get an abortion.

The Catholic church does not condone abortion even when continuing a pregnancy threatens the mother's life.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #92 on: November 07, 2012, 04:21:29 PM »
I believe you are stereotyping women who have an abortion. There are many reasons why someone would get an abortion.

The Catholic church does not condone abortion even when continuing a pregnancy threatens the mother's life.

There's only ONE reason why someone would get an abortion; that would be to end a pregnancy.
w

Hawk

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #93 on: November 07, 2012, 07:56:02 PM »
I always wondered why a bank would offer a free toaster, beach blanket, or sports jersey if you signed up for their credit card or filled out some question form.

Now I know why. People are suckers and dupes at the thought of getting free stuff while not realizing nothing in life is free and in fact probably costs more than if you just paid for it out of pocket.  Same is true for Obama voters.  You sold your freedom for a free phone and birth control.     

The parasites have overtaken the host.

THE LOSER is online here and no doubt dying to post.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: November 07, 2012, 08:06:33 PM »

The vast vast vast majority elective...there are plenty of ways to prevent pregnancy that will make abortion irrelevant as there isnt a pregnancy to begin with.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: November 07, 2012, 08:12:45 PM »
It happens a lot more than you can imagine.  Years ago, My Financial Advisor`s son, whose parents are Catholic and Republican, had to have two of them and he could not go to his parents with this information or ask them for money.  Instead, he came to my mom who gladly gave him the money each time.

One was an orthodontists daughter and ones parents own a furniture company.

I understand that whores come from all socioeconomic backgrounds.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #96 on: November 07, 2012, 08:16:00 PM »
The vast vast vast majority elective...there are plenty of ways to prevent pregnancy that will make abortion irrelevant as there isnt a pregnancy to begin with.

hopefully they were all elective
Do we have forced abortions in the US ?

I'm interested in hearing about the ways of preventing pregnancy that WILL make abortion irrelevent

have you discovered a form of time travel ?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: November 07, 2012, 08:33:05 PM »
hopefully they were all elective
Do we have forced abortions in the US ?

I'm interested in hearing about the ways of preventing pregnancy that WILL make abortion irrelevent

have you discovered a form of time travel ?
elective as in not for medical reasons...I didnt think I needed to explain that but I forget about the leader of the liberal goof troop

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: November 07, 2012, 08:36:50 PM »
Haha, what are all these stalkers going to do without you 333? Talk politics? I doubt it as they haven't done it for 4+ years now.

Like 333 or not, this board will be dead without his posts.

Death looks appealing on ocassion

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #99 on: November 07, 2012, 08:42:32 PM »
elective as in not for medical reasons...I didnt think I needed to explain that but I forget about the leader of the liberal goof troop
ok so only abortions for Tony approved medical reasons ?  (I'm joking)

what are the acceptable medical reasons again and also what are these ways of preventing pregnancy that will make abortion irrelevent

It sounds like we're on the verge of some huge news here