Author Topic: I'm done.  (Read 7661 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: I'm done.
« Reply #50 on: November 07, 2012, 09:01:47 AM »
I've never heard of this and do not doubt you've read up on it, but I hardly think this is a widespread belief throughout the party.  Just as I don't believe the communist beliefs are rampant with  the Dems.
Its State Law in a few states already.

Alabama: State Sen. Clay Scofield offered his own ultrasound measure a few weeks ago, which included a penalty of up to 10 years in jail and a $15,000 fine if doctors don't carry out the procedure. But Schofield backed off component of the bill that would have required doctors to stick a probe in women's vaginas, instead offering that a woman could undergo the "method of ultrasound that she would be more comfortable with."

Idaho: State Sen. Chuck Winder (R-Boise) has introduced yet another bill requiring an ultrasound before an abortion, expanding upon a law already in place in the state that requires doctors to offer an ultrasound by forcing them to do it and to show the woman the image. As one anti-abortion advocate in the state described it to the local press, the idea behind the law is to make women undergo the procedure because it "gives her a window into her womb."

Illinois: The House Agriculture Committee advanced a bill on February 22 that would require doctors to carry out an ultrasound and show it to the woman, unless she declines to view it in writing. And yes, you read that correctly: the "Ultrasound Opportunity Act" came from the agriculture committee. This prompted opponents to show up at the hearing wearing "Women are not livestock" T-shirts.

Kentucky: The state Senate approved a new bill requiring that a woman undergo an ultrasound before she can get an abortion, and instituting criminal penalties if the ultrasound isn't carried out. The bill is is not expected to advance in the House.

North Carolina: This law passed in 2011 was pretty much exactly like Virginia's, but as the local press pointed out, it didn't get nearly as much attention because people weren't talking about the "transvaginal" aspect. A federal judge ruled last October that doctors don't have to show women the ultrasound image, at least.

Pennsylvania: A pair of Republican state representatives introduced the "Women’s Right to Know Act," which passed out of committee last month before the uproar in Virginia prompted the majority leader to shelve it.

Texas: The Lone Star State was ahead of the curve on transvaginal ultrasounds, passing its bill in May 2011 under "emergency" status. A legal challenge to the law failed last month, and it became effective immediately.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: November 07, 2012, 09:03:23 AM »
I've never heard of this and do not doubt you've read up on it, but I hardly think this is a widespread belief throughout the party.  Just as I don't believe the communist beliefs are rampant with  the Dems.
The very Vice-President nominee, Paul Ryan supports all of that shit.  He is a sick fuck in my opinion.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #52 on: November 07, 2012, 09:06:29 AM »
This is comical considering the fact that you follow him around the board like a lost dog and are guaranteed to log 10-15 hours a week doing it.

I hope that my greatest life accomplishment can be following someone around a forum. You go, girl!

You followed him around all day by way of liplock on those ovaries.

Funny how you constantly call 240 a liar and yet sucking the dregs of a skin bag that is known as the biggest liar on the board.  Hypocrisy much?  Or just stupidity?  Doesn't matter though as they haven't made meds yet that help either.

No doubt if the drive thru allowed employees to surf the net you would achieve that life dream of yours. 

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #53 on: November 07, 2012, 09:07:26 AM »
Its State Law in a few states already.

Alabama: State Sen. Clay Scofield offered his own ultrasound measure a few weeks ago, which included a penalty of up to 10 years in jail and a $15,000 fine if doctors don't carry out the procedure. But Schofield backed off component of the bill that would have required doctors to stick a probe in women's vaginas, instead offering that a woman could undergo the "method of ultrasound that she would be more comfortable with."

Idaho: State Sen. Chuck Winder (R-Boise) has introduced yet another bill requiring an ultrasound before an abortion, expanding upon a law already in place in the state that requires doctors to offer an ultrasound by forcing them to do it and to show the woman the image. As one anti-abortion advocate in the state described it to the local press, the idea behind the law is to make women undergo the procedure because it "gives her a window into her womb."

Illinois: The House Agriculture Committee advanced a bill on February 22 that would require doctors to carry out an ultrasound and show it to the woman, unless she declines to view it in writing. And yes, you read that correctly: the "Ultrasound Opportunity Act" came from the agriculture committee. This prompted opponents to show up at the hearing wearing "Women are not livestock" T-shirts.

Kentucky: The state Senate approved a new bill requiring that a woman undergo an ultrasound before she can get an abortion, and instituting criminal penalties if the ultrasound isn't carried out. The bill is is not expected to advance in the House.

North Carolina: This law passed in 2011 was pretty much exactly like Virginia's, but as the local press pointed out, it didn't get nearly as much attention because people weren't talking about the "transvaginal" aspect. A federal judge ruled last October that doctors don't have to show women the ultrasound image, at least.

Pennsylvania: A pair of Republican state representatives introduced the "Women’s Right to Know Act," which passed out of committee last month before the uproar in Virginia prompted the majority leader to shelve it.

Texas: The Lone Star State was ahead of the curve on transvaginal ultrasounds, passing its bill in May 2011 under "emergency" status. A legal challenge to the law failed last month, and it became effective immediately.

You'd want Jezebele to get an abortion without the ultrasound?  Wouldn't you prefer the doctor takes a quick peak exactly where/how the fetus is situated before he goes shoving instruments up her kid chute?  

I've recently heard news that some members of the house are suggesting that patients be required to get an echocardiogram (ultrasound of the heart...) before their heart surgery.  
Where will it end??

If your "doctor" intends to suck out your pre-baby WITHOUT taking a peak at things before hand....odds are that his office is also his van.
Y

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 07, 2012, 09:10:28 AM »
You'd want Jezebele to get an abortion without the ultrasound?  Wouldn't you prefer the doctor has a look-see at how the fetus is situated before he goes shoving instruments up there?  

I've recently heard news that some members of the house are suggesting that patients be required to get an echocardiogram (ultrasound of the heart...) before their heart surgery.  
Where will it end??
There is no medical reason to use a Trans Vaginal probe or FORCE BY LAW it to be used on a woman.  Its not necessary and the only reason it exists is for further humiliation.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 07, 2012, 09:12:35 AM »
Haha, what are all these stalkers going to do without you 333? Talk politics? I doubt it as they haven't done it for 4+ years now.

Like 333 or not, this board will be dead without his posts.
I think real question is what are you guys going to do without your fearless leader???

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #56 on: November 07, 2012, 09:14:57 AM »
Haha, what are all these stalkers going to do without you 333? Talk politics? I doubt it as they haven't done it for 4+ years now.

Like 333 or not, this board will be dead without his posts.

No one will miss 333 more than his #1 fanboy
I assumed you were leaving too since you spend your entire life inside his rectum

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 07, 2012, 09:15:38 AM »
Republicans are so stupid.

Now they are blaming Romney for being too liberal.

Morons.

If you had let him run on his original feelings then he would have been MORE electable. Republicans are ignorant.

Republicans lost on social issues. End of story. They lost because they keep bringing up abortion. They are not very good on immigration. They alienated the gay vote.

agreed....guys like Rick Perry and Romney can't be themselves when they run..they have to be beholden to the Tea Party

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #58 on: November 07, 2012, 09:19:14 AM »
Obama wins!

And there was much rejoicing.

haha!

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #59 on: November 07, 2012, 09:20:35 AM »
This is comical considering the fact that you follow him around the board like a lost dog and are guaranteed to log 10-15 hours a week doing it.

I hope that my greatest life accomplishment can be following someone around a forum. You go, girl!

Go hang yourself  LOSER  :D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #60 on: November 07, 2012, 09:22:23 AM »
Romney didn`t lose it.  The Republicans Party lost it.  People are tired of their dinosaur ideas, hatred towards women, failure to protect individual rights and their inability to promote science, reason and facts over religion.

They are worthless for the most part and I don`t understand how any sane individual with at least average intelligence could support any of them at this point.  As long as they keep in that direction, they will lose.

If they let Romney be Romney, who really is more or less a moderate democrat, there would have been more of a chance, not much more, but the loss would have been even closer.

^^
This.....even being a Christian, you simply cannot advance the human race without science and technology.  Backwards thinking lost them this race
A

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #61 on: November 07, 2012, 09:32:56 AM »
No one will miss 333 more than his #1 fanboy
I assumed you were leaving too since you spend your entire life inside his rectum

As you said... every time 333 got kicked in the ovaries, Fairy was right there with the icepack.  Frostbitten lips are not a pretty sight.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #62 on: November 07, 2012, 09:32:59 AM »
There is no medical reason to use a Trans Vaginal probe or FORCE BY LAW it to be used on a woman.  Its not necessary and the only reason it exists is for further humiliation.

It's less humiliating to watch the doctor doing that "feeling around" face where he kinda looks off somewhere and moves his lips around as he concentrates on the searching?  

That face should be made when you're digging around for something you dropped in some crevice....not by your doctor as he performs a surgical procedure.  No legitimate doctor would perform any kind of procedure blindly and most already require an ultrasound anyway.  

The problem with ultrasounds is that they are sound waves....and any wave of a given frequency requires the medium it travels through to have a certain density in order to be effective at transmitting information.  Ultrasounds provide very clear images when traveling through water....but they can look like shit very quickly otherwise.  That has nothing to do with medicine, it is a property of waves that just is.  You can get good images if the female has a full bladder....but it's also "uncomfortable" for the female and the images still aren't going to be as good as trans-vaginal.  
You also have to deal with the whole "responsibility" issue of trusting that the female will remember to load up her bladder properly before the appointment when she already has a history of not remembering to pop her birth control pill.  

It's not the government's job to dictate how medical professionals practice...especially when most of them are absolute retards when it comes to anything science or medical related....but any female who prefers to get a baby sucked out of her body without an ultrasound beforehand should be prepared to handle the complications that are much more likely to arise.    
Y

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: November 07, 2012, 09:45:25 AM »
I always wondered why a bank would offer a free toaster, beach blanket, or sports jersey if you signed up for their credit card or filled out some question form.

Now I know why. People are suckers and dupes at the thought of getting free stuff while not realizing nothing in life is free and in fact probably costs more than if you just paid for it out of pocket.  Same is true for Obama voters.  You sold your freedom for a free phone and birth control.     

The parasites have overtaken the host.

I just checked my front porch and there was no free stuff out there. I thought it would be delivered by UPS by now. Is President Obama going back on his promise to send me a free phone and some birth control pills? Oh that's right, I can't get pregnant anyway.  ;D

Had a blast last night at the Democratic election night party. I did get a lot of free drinks and food as thanks for helping with some of the campaigns. We won some and lost a couple. All in all the results were really good. Everyone was in good spirits with big smiles on their faces, unlike the faces of the crowds at the Republican events which were shown on the news. Clearly it is more fun to back a winner than a it is to have supported  a loser.

Sorry for you loss, 333386. Better luck next time.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 07, 2012, 09:46:40 AM »
Any chance the Republicans will drop this abortion bullshit by 2016?

Probably not

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: November 07, 2012, 09:48:44 AM »
Romney didn`t lose it.  The Republicans Party lost it.  People are tired of their dinosaur ideas, hatred towards women, failure to protect individual rights and their inability to promote science, reason and facts over religion.

They are worthless for the most part and I don`t understand how any sane individual with at least average intelligence could support any of them at this point.  As long as they keep in that direction, they will lose.

If they let Romney be Romney, who really is more or less a moderate democrat, there would have been more of a chance, not much more, but the loss would have been even closer.

You have this right. What is more, these results are a real blow to the "tea party" folks. Of course it is hard to win votes when your head is stuck up your ass.  :)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: November 07, 2012, 09:51:48 AM »
It's less humiliating to watch the doctor doing that "feeling around" face where he kinda looks off somewhere and moves his lips around as he concentrates on the searching?  

That face should be made when you're digging around for something you dropped in some crevice....not by your doctor as he performs a surgical procedure.  No legitimate doctor would perform any kind of procedure blindly and most already require an ultrasound anyway.  

The problem with ultrasounds is that they are sound waves....and any wave of a given frequency requires the medium it travels through to have a certain density in order to be effective at transmitting information.  Ultrasounds provide very clear images when traveling through water....but they can look like shit very quickly otherwise.  That has nothing to do with medicine, it is a property of waves that just is.  You can get good images if the female has a full bladder....but it's also "uncomfortable" for the female and the images still aren't going to be as good as trans-vaginal.  
You also have to deal with the whole "responsibility" issue of trusting that the female will remember to load up her bladder properly before the appointment when she already has a history of not remembering to pop her birth control pill.  

It's not the government's job to dictate how medical professionals practice...especially when most of them are absolute retards when it comes to anything science or medical related....but any female who prefers to get a baby sucked out of her body without an ultrasound beforehand should be prepared to handle the complications that are much more likely to arise.    
Ultrasounds do not require vaginal penetration.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #67 on: November 07, 2012, 10:58:46 AM »
Ultrasounds do not require vaginal penetration.

No, but abortions do.

What you're missing here is that I'm not disagreeing with you on the fact that it isn't the government's role to require the ultrasound's.  

The difference between you and I is that I'm against it because I don't believe it is the role of government to decide how medical doctors should care for their patients (the untrained aren't qualified to tell the trained how to best perform their skill), while you are against it because you don't like this particular decision by the government.

You aren't against the government deciding what we can and cannot do because they "know what's best for us."  You are only against the government deciding what is "best for us" when you don't agree with their decision...which is no different than than the "slimeballs" on the right who agree with the government on the ultrasound issue.  

You're no different than the ignorant fools on the right, you just wear a different dunce cap.  In the end, you both follow the mantra of being FOR intrusive government when you don't mind the intrusion...and AGAINST an intrusive government when you don't like the intrusion.  You both use the same childish logic of thinking it's okay if the government dictates what you do...when you want to do it the way they say...because, I don't mind being forced to do X since I already do X anyway....therefore it's fine if no one is allowed to do Y. 

Plus...when the government intrudes in the way you want it to you get to gloat to the other guy about how smart you are because you agree with the new intrusion...because the other side disagrees, which makes them dumb.
Y

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: November 07, 2012, 11:01:30 AM »

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: November 07, 2012, 11:09:36 AM »

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: November 07, 2012, 11:11:21 AM »

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: November 07, 2012, 11:13:05 AM »

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: November 07, 2012, 11:14:00 AM »
You eat a pill

oh

I honestly don't understand why Abortion is such a huge issue one way or the other.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #73 on: November 07, 2012, 11:14:24 AM »
You eat a pill

Does the pill eat the fetus?
Y

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: November 07, 2012, 11:16:56 AM »
Does the pill eat the fetus?

No the fetus comes out by itself when its dead(from the pill)