Author Topic: ECA kills everything else  (Read 15295 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: ECA kills everything else
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2012, 01:22:26 PM »
reply to my pm bro :)
bro I just posted those 2, I am working on your reply but it's a long one :D

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2012, 01:33:35 PM »
I get a brand named SYNERGENEX, it's a black bottle, they are 4-6 dollars a bottle, 50 in a bottle and 8mg each, I think 8 mg is the best route, easy to control..

Thanks, that's the brand i've used in the past.

Maybe i'll try it again in a lower dose.

8)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2012, 02:41:58 PM »
1.So you are on keto diet? 2.So high protein and high fat? 3.Then gradually decrease fat?

4.What about cardio? Or just lifting? 5.How low on calories do you go? I am no longer natty obviously so I am curious of giving this a try. I lost 30lbs on 3 months of ECA... but tons of muscle as i was natty... i did keto and i went as low as 1200 cals... i was getting advice from ppl who were non natty obviously lol...

6.Do you have carb refeed days? I stupidly listened to people who told me not to eat carbs what so ever, until all done. I think that was a bad move indeed.

This was like 3+ years ago or so. Haven't done keto or ECA since. Only used ephedrine and caffeine for stimuli pre and intra workout.

7.The 80mg aspirin is the baby one right?
1.   Sort of a keto diet, but unlike keto I do not take in high amounts of fats, on a keto people rely on the fat intake for energy, in my case my ECA fuels my workouts comfortably and I slug it out through out the day but after a couple of weeks your body is burning it's own fuel rapidly and you are no longer sluggish.

2.   High protein is a must and low fats, like 30-50 grams of fats at most, I eat as much protein as I want, unlimited amounts basically, however the protein can not contain any other macro- nutrients, example-- Chicken breast, egg whites, tilapia fish, cod etc. of these "protein only" foods you can eat as much as you want and still get shredded, but let's face it, it would be nearly impossible to eat a lot of these types of food, your body won't feel like it, so your own body puts a limit to it.

3.   I don't decrease fats cause I take less then 50 grams to begin with, my other calories come from protein and although it is a no carb diet I still eat most greens such as broccoli, asparagus, and Romaine lettuce. Most bodybuilders on a ''no carb'' diet do not consider these type of vegetables carbs cause they do not convert to fat,

4.   Cardio is up to you. If you have an office job cardio is a must, but if you have a laborious job then I would start cardio at the second half of your diet, for example--- if you start 12 week diet plan, start cardio at week 7. I never recommend someone starts a diet and cardio at the same time, to much of a change usually ends up in someone giving up so I would start my diet then 2 weeks later start cardio at 30 minute -3-4 times per weeks then add 10 min every week til I hit 1 hour, then the following weeks after that add 1 day per week, should look like this;

week 1 dieting cardio
week 2 ---------------------no cardio
week 3 ---------------------3-4 time 30 min
week 4 ---------------------3-4 time 40 min
week 5 ---------------------3-4 time 50 min
week 6 ---------------------3-4 time 1 hour
week 7 ---------------------4-5 time 1 hour
week 8 ---------------------5-6 time 1 hour
week 9 ---------------------6-7 time 1 hour
week 10-------------------- 7   time 1hour

The ^^^ above is for the average person, if you feel you can go harder start your cardio at an hour right of the bat but on no carbs it is very hard.

5. My favorite question and when I prep someone for contest as soon as I tell them this they almost faint  :D ..... "I don't count calories"

I simply eat a lot of protein periodically through out the day, I have 1 serving of green vegetable with every meal and that is all there is to it, you will lose fat every day. The calories from the greens will not harm you and there really is not many total calories there anyway. Now this will surprise you. I will give you a little tip--- 1 gram of chicken breast = 1 calorie at most. So for you to consume 1000 calories you need to eat 1000 grams of chicken breast and that is extremely hard to do in one day.  So say you eat 1000 grams of chicken and 6 servings of greens and you eat 30 grams of fat, all this adds up to less then 1700 calories and that is a typical day for me when I start dieting and I start at 250 pounds, so trust me you will lose by using these methods, unlimited protein (cause you can not eat that much of it anyway) 1 serving of vegetables per meal and 30 grams of fat, give or take. Calories are never counted when I follow my rules and every week I drop following these guidelines, all my people never count calories and as long as I guide them weekly they come in peeled and get leaner every week.

6. Now the magic question, when to carb load?. Usually I go no carbs for as long as I can, anywhere from 6-10 days usually. So basically when you are going crazy and can not take it anymore then carb load. The typical carb load is 300 grams of carbs and I don't car where they come from, even sugar, it does not matter cause they will never get the opportunity to get stored, your body is so depleted at this point that you will be a furnace as soon as the go down into your stomach. For me it usually is a huge plate of rice in an early meal, then some potatoes and then some ice cream cause ice cream is very low calories for junk food, as long as I don't past the 300 grams of carbs that day. Then the next day I do an extra 30 minutes of cardio for the guilt to go away  :D ... then it is back to the trenches for 6-10 days

7. Yes the Aspirin is the baby one, it helps with the jitters, but I only take for the pre-workout ECA

^^^ This method could NOT be done without the use of gear

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2012, 02:44:35 PM »

Oh sorry I thought you meant your post,... was the pm to overload, I thought you meant to me, my bad,

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2012, 03:05:18 PM »
There should be a live chat, long ass messages are teh gay, do you have msn? I don't have Facebook. Valuable replies you gave, respect. I got some things to say/and a few more Qs but this delayed back and forth is slow :D

I feel like giving this a try and cutting for 3 months like so. Kind of makes me think of how when I was fasting you get used to the low cals and don't feel as crap afterwards and you end up burning lots of fat and start feeling good while fasting, especially with the lowered carbs.

And believe it or not I get 1kg of grilled chicken ED so protein shouldn't be a problem. Spread out throughout the day. I prefer eating whole meals rather than shakes. My carbs come from brown rice per each meal 200g to 300g (300g is the upper limit where i wana gain weight, right now eating 250g). Greens come from sliced up parcley+tomato+onion with squeezed lemon and vinegar.

And yeah like I said last time i tried this... it was when i was natty, similar advice but keto (high fats) and i lost tons of weight... but... tons of muscle :-/ Didn't get quite ripped but super lean. Now that I am on tren this should be interesting. I'd like to tell you how I eat/train/schedule/etc... and reshuffle this to try a cut like so :)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2012, 03:10:48 PM »
lol shit, there should be a live chat, long ass messages are teh gay, do you have msn? I don't have Facebook. Valuable reply I got some things to say/and a few more Qs but this delayed back and forth is slow :D

I feel like giving this a try and cutting for 3 months like so. Kind of makes me think of how when I was fasting you get used to the low cals and don't feel as crap afterwards and you end up burning lots of fat and start feeling good while fasting, especially with the lowered carbs.

And believe it or not I get 1kg of grilled chicken ED so protein shouldn't be a problem. Spread out throughout the day. I prefer eating whole meals rather than shakes.

And yeah like I said last time i tried this... it was when i was natty, similar advice but keto (high fats) and i lost tons of weight... but... tons of muscle :-/ Didn't get quite ripped but super lean. Now that I am on tren this should be interesting. I'd like to tell you how I eat/train/schedule/etc... and reshuffle this to try a cut like so :)
Do it, what's 12 weeks right? and you are used to fasting, should be easy for you.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2012, 03:15:12 PM »
Right now I am eating like this. I eat whole foods, no shakes. I stopped for a while shakes although I love monster mass (good single serving is 50g protein, 70g carbs some fats around 600cals).

4x main whole meals which each consist of every day:

-250g grilled chicken breast foreman style electric grill.
-250g-300g cooked brown rice (uncooked is less i always get screwd calcing this lol)
-Salad consisting of sliced up parsley+tomato+onion+vinegar+squeezed lemon

I MAY snack on something somewhere in between like a banana or two. Maybe two peanutbutter or almond butter sandwichs

Afterworkout I'll eat x2 tuna, whole wheat pita, sugary juice and/or maybe a peanutbutter/almond butter sandwich.

I take 5g creatine, 10g fishoil, multi. That's about it.

Should I started gradually dropping the brown rice and throw in the ephedra morning and pre workout. Say drop to 200g.

How do you eat post workout? I guess pre you do not eat any carbs/much of anything and do 32g ephedrine 200g caffeine

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2012, 03:20:03 PM »

I think you sent it to me by mistake. The PM seems to be addressing OTH.

8)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #33 on: November 12, 2012, 03:27:38 PM »
Forward to me haha

Since my rotator cuff is screwed I have been thwarted to train too hard to gain... totally sucks... I was hoping more so as such for a recomp/slow bulk to happen... but then maybe it'd be interesting instead to do the cycle from here on more towards a cut/recomp. If I do this I reckon the body will be primed to gain afterwards anyway which should help with a bulk.

Is your cardio on an empty stomach first thing or post workout or just random time of day?

Do you do high incline 12* slow jog for an hour or is it hiit 1min fast, 1min slow, 1min fast, for a whole hour? I am going to guess its a slow steady jog for an hour? I work in an office environment so yeah Ii will have to throw it in no doubt...

I appreciate all the experience/knowledge you've shared. Excellent thread.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #34 on: November 12, 2012, 04:12:05 PM »
I think you sent it to me by mistake. The PM seems to be addressing OTH.

8)
lol, ya i didn' get a PM  ???

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2012, 04:36:02 PM »
OK, I think you are eating to much carbs at the moment to lose fat, but gradually cut down your carbs and try and eat vegetables in every meal, your protein is fine at the moment, remember keep it high. Start the ephedrine very low and adjust accordingly.

Once you are on completely no carbs then it does not matter when you do cardio cause you will be burning fat no matter what, remember people do cardio on an empty stomach so they burn their fat instead of their carbs but you have no carbs to burn anyway so no matter when you do your cardio you will be burning fat even at night.

I usually run once a week cause I love running but on the other days I do eliptical so my knees are fresh for my heavy squats. What you wrote is fine though.

Now one more thing about no carbs. People think when they are on no carbs they lose a lot of muscle, but the truth is you do not lose any muscle, you may feel that you do cause your muscles are deflated and flat but as soon as the carb meals come in they fill out like crazy. So it is not that you lose muscle it is just that your muscle are not filled with glycogen which make you look way bigger.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #36 on: November 13, 2012, 09:26:51 AM »
Alright so here it is :)

Yesterday my first meal i had 300g rice however, for the rest of the day i only ate about 500mg! Didn't eat what i made. Majority I ate about 1.5hr pre gym. 40 minute before gym I took 260mg caffeine (c4 extreme preworkout 2 scoops) and 32mg ephedrine on empty stomach.

I did it all and since i took 3 days off i actually threw in extra reps and 5lbs up on a few things.

Post workout I had one tuna and monster mass one serving. I figure working heavy I should still eat after descently, for now. Monster mass cals are pretty clean so only had 70g carbs post workout. Instead of how i would drink juice, peanutbutter/almond butter, etc...

This morning just now came back I was on treadmill for 40min (oh hell is it boring). I will do 3 times this week. I had 8mg ephedrine, 200mg caffeine and a bit of yohimbine (powder lol i have a tiny scoop no idea how much). I have more ephedrine and yohimbine pills on the way though.

About to have first meal will be 200g lean beef and 200g brown rice. Rest of day will be same 250g chicken 200g rice.

Tonight I am squatting and deadlifting, mostly back work. This is a tough workout, will see how I fare.

Oh and I realized I sent that PM earlier to overlord lol not you. I will resend but it pretty much is what i posed on here too.

I threw in 40mg var (split throughout day) yesterday and today. I have var, dbol and adrol on hand. The var I got mostly in hopes of helping my rotator heal just a few days ago.

15g creatine on var is a good idea I reckon since it helps absorption of creatine.

leninja

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: November 13, 2012, 03:23:36 PM »
Onetimehard,

can you share what kind of gear/dosages were you running on that 7 week transformation pics?

any gh/slin?

impressive results! thank you for sharing  :D

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #38 on: November 14, 2012, 09:28:52 AM »
well last night after last meal an hour later i took 32mg of ephedrine and 260mg of caffeine as with preworkout. Pinned 100mcg ipa/mod/

I mix 5g creatine, x2 c4 extreme preworkout (260mg caffeine), 5mg citruline malate.

It was HARD but i pulled off every rep and a few extra.. after squats I had to add 8mg ephedrine so total of 40mg. 2 hours straight empty stomach lol... animal! I had no pumps already looking flat but all strength there.

Came home pinned 100mcg ipa/mod had 1 serving monster + 1 scoop extra... 2 tunas.... woke up for morning prayer legs buuuurning and ate another tuna.

Woke up really fresh (i bet the GH release was INSANE).

KILLED IT!... Just ran 18minutes.. couldnt do more... 200mg caffeine, 8mg ephedrine some yohimbine... tonight will train arms and abs.

About to have 200g lean beef and 200g brown rice + salad... maybe will have another tuna too.

Dropped weight already but i bet its glycogen depletion and water. Looking flat but let us see how the ride goes.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #39 on: November 14, 2012, 10:28:14 AM »
Oh and my feet are cold in the morning. Thyroid going down the pooper from sudden reduction in carbs?

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: November 16, 2012, 02:21:29 PM »
i use bronkaid from cvs. they take down your drivers license becuase its a pseudo-methamphetamine
i must be a hyper responder because i pop HALF a pill in the morning and i am jittery, aggrevated, and consumed be an overall feeling of stress and anxiousness.
cardio helps wear me out and actually reduces these symptoms
but ephedrine raises my bp pretty high and i cant do squats if i take to much bc i feel short of breath and like i am going to pass out
i think its great stuff because it keeps me going and after i eat my protein first  in a meal i am not hungry enough to finish my carbs.
i definitely helps control my appetite too
i dont take it on weekends bc i dont want to look like a jaw grinding tweaker when i meet girls out

i am not a fan of no carbs, i have to have carbs to lift, no matter how much ephedrine.

use bronkaid its the real deal

trenbalona

• Getbig I
« Reply #41 on: November 16, 2012, 07:11:36 PM »
Came in shredded. Nice one, I have to agree. ECA is king.

I've ran a 10 day cycle of 500 mg crystal DNP, I've ran a few T3 cycles in abusive doses up to 300-400 mcg ed for 7 days. Both yielded great results but came with side effects from hell and pretty bad rebounds. You have to eat like a bird comming off these types of cycles to maintain the weight loss.

I have never used clen, but I don't like the idea of putting more stress on the heart, we already use enough AAS and eat a ton of food.

I agree ephedra is the safest out of them all. The least side effects. And as you said, great workouts, energy in the gym, alertness, appetite suppresent.., helps shuttle fat to be burned, what more can you ask for. AND SO CHEAP!

refecdvi

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: December 03, 2012, 06:14:48 AM »
what Onetimehard wrote are completely right.

recently i had done 500mg dnp 14 days course. after 4 days later suddenly i developed severe frozen shoulder wtf :-X

couldnt move arm...

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #43 on: December 03, 2012, 06:18:57 AM »
Onetimehard,

can you share what kind of gear/dosages were you running on that 7 week transformation pics?

any gh/slin?

impressive results! thank you for sharing  :D
Must have missed this post, sorry bro,.. I was on prop, eq, tren and anavar I believe. No gh or siln in those pics.

2good4u

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: December 30, 2012, 12:33:20 AM »
does ECA raise your blood-pressure??

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #45 on: December 30, 2012, 06:34:09 AM »
does ECA raise your blood-pressure??
Simple answer YES, however if used as I described you should not have a problem with this, here is why.

Nothing on the planet drops your blood pressure faster then a no carb diet, even a low carb diet will reduce your blood-pressure so although ECA, actually just Caffeine and ephedrine not Aspirin, will raise your blood pressure you should still be in a reduced blood pressure state from the low carb diet. Also you are exercising and getting rid of fat, all of which contributes to lower blood pressure in the long run.

As for Aspirin from my experience it actually lowers blood pressure noticeably. HTH

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #46 on: December 30, 2012, 12:07:12 PM »
Btw ontimehard, i have slowed down on the cardio and just maintaining a bit trying to gain a few pounds of meat back then im gona get back into hitting the cardio hard again. Gradual recomp is going well thank God.

Btw, you still didn't send me your other work out logs :)

Also your back workout, its true, doing deadlift each time is hell with that volume, but i was thinking, especially how volomuinous your leg work out is! How about heavy rack pulls, that should be a good substitution.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #47 on: December 30, 2012, 12:59:49 PM »
Btw ontimehard, i have slowed down on the cardio and just maintaining a bit trying to gain a few pounds of meat back then im gona get back into hitting the cardio hard again. Gradual recomp is going well thank God.

Btw, you still didn't send me your other work out logs :)

Also your back workout, its true, doing deadlift each time is hell with that volume, but i was thinking, especially how volomuinous your leg work out is! How about heavy rack pulls, that should be a good substitution.
Ya bro Christmas and everything has drained me, can barely get in a few posts here and there but I have chest workout, a shoulder workout and arm workout already written out so I will type them up for you tomorrow. Yes bro get back with the drive and kicked it into high gear in the new years, I know you want to. Maybe drop a little more carbs for a couple weeks see how that goes. And yes heavy rack pulls are a good substitude but remember only your last and heaviest set to failure, the other sets leading up to it are just preparing and gorging the muscle with blood and then go for the kill on the final set cause deads or rack pulls take a lot out of you.

Speaking of deadlifts just got back to the gym hit 11 reps with 5 plates

went like this;

1 plates X 20 not to failure
2 plates x 20 not to failure
3 plates x 15 not to failure
4 plates x 10 not to failure
5 plates x 11 to failure

The first four left a lot in the tank and on the 5th I gave it my all, I almost died, felt like shit for 10 minutes after this set but pulled it off (no pun intended).

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #48 on: December 30, 2012, 01:06:29 PM »
lol nice, that's some good deadlifting :) 5 for 11 reps is some crazy good stuff respect!

I did arms today, I got a routine I am hoping will help me grow, my arms are def lagging behind as i barely focused on them ... all the time only caring for squats/deads and back...

Somehow today i have pec/shoulder pain.. frickin hell.. but ive been doing pushups which seemed fine. Yesterday was shoulders and I felt weaker than usual on seated db shoulder presses i mighta pulled something urgh...

Tomorrow will hit legs hard then tuesday off since gym is closed. Going to gym now just to do some core stuff.

I need to get all my log papers together (all over the place) and make them digital then share some with you so you get an idea of what im doing.

I also need to buy new shoes, my shoes ive been using are... done... so loose/worn... moves around when even walking.. eh... i need those asics as were suggested!

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #49 on: December 30, 2012, 05:15:33 PM »
Had a kick ass core/abs session. No carbs only EC and t2 alpha (its an otc fat burner -- its good). Felt frickin awesome. Check your PM for some stuff ;)