Author Topic: New James Bond Skyfall is terrible  (Read 15568 times)

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
Re: new James Bond is terrible.
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2012, 07:39:15 AM »
I don't like Daniel Craig.

The chair w/the hole in it scene tainted him for me.
R

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2012, 07:39:23 AM »
it would have been much more convincing and interesting if the old connery would have played the part again, now with an alcohol problem and a daughter who dates a criminal black guy. hes retired but they need him again to do a last job.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2012, 07:40:58 AM »
The chair w/the hole in it scene tainted him for me.

What about when he came out of the ocean in his bathing suit?

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2012, 07:42:05 AM »

What about when he came out of the ocean in his bathing suit?

I don't remember that scene.

But apparently you do.

Outted!
R

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2012, 07:43:48 AM »
Hollywood? It's a British film mate.

funny it said sony pictures on one I watched, you know one of the big 5 hollywood studios?

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2012, 07:44:27 AM »
Didn't you just start a tranny thread---a mix of the feminine and masculine seems to be something that you are into.

no dum dum

feminine

tranny today are ultra feminie probly more than the hog u married

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2012, 07:45:30 AM »
I thought it was a good solid movie.

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2012, 07:45:59 AM »
The 3rd was the best one this new bond did

is this a haiku?

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2012, 07:46:53 AM »
R

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2012, 07:47:04 AM »
Jmes Bond died when Roger Moore took over.

moore was the best bond because he had the most charm, connery was quite bland at times and boring, and this goon in skyfall is plain awful midget

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2012, 07:48:20 AM »
I agree. I thought it sucked. I went to see it because it got such good reviews.

I thought it was awful and almost walked out at the end. I don't know what the critics are thinking. Long, boring, not funny, predictable, and plodding. The villian was good, but that's about it.

If they had simply cut all of M and added more villain and thought of something aside from a train to have a scene on or a silly ass scottish manor.......jeez were the location scouts drunk?

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2012, 07:51:00 AM »
I don't remember that scene.

But apparently you do.

Outted!

:-[

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2012, 07:51:07 AM »
I don't like Daniel Craig. Nobody will ever top Connery.

He wasn't all that.  Played the same macho-knows-better smirk with the goofball accent everytime there was a camera rolling.

Ya he was a good Bond.  But he's no yardschtick.

daddy8ball

• Getbig III
  • Violence is not the answer. It is the question.
« Reply #38 on: November 14, 2012, 07:51:31 AM »
If they had simply cut all of M and added more villain and thought of something aside from a train to have a scene on or a silly ass scottish manor.......jeez were the location scouts drunk?

The whole manor scene...you knew what was going to happen. And they drew it out, and drew it out, and drew it out. On top of that, the action wasn't anything new or original...we've seen this type of thing in a million other movies (and better done, too!) (bourne identity, die hard, lethal weapon...hell starsky and hutch).
The answer is "yes".

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #39 on: November 14, 2012, 07:54:18 AM »
Did John Cleese die before having another go?  Please?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #40 on: November 14, 2012, 08:27:20 AM »
moore was the best bond because he had the most charm, connery was quite bland at times and boring, and this goon in skyfall is plain awful midget

x2

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #41 on: November 14, 2012, 08:36:00 AM »

You are on crack.

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #42 on: November 14, 2012, 08:40:47 AM »
it would have been much more convincing and interesting if the old connery would have played the part again, now with an alcohol problem and a daughter who dates a criminal black guy. hes retired but they need him again to do a last job.

yeah he got so many problems I heard he turned down 400mil to play gandalf in lord of the rings, a 15% gross cut.

He puts 5000$ bills around his cock then asks women to help him feel better about the booz

nefario

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: November 14, 2012, 08:54:41 AM »

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #44 on: November 14, 2012, 09:40:04 AM »
You are on crack.

I think you are!! oh contraire!

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #45 on: November 14, 2012, 09:45:43 AM »
1st act was stunning. 2nd and 3rd not so much.  Still a solid flick - a give-them-what-they-want pic.

The exact opposite of what I thought. All that flying digger on top of a train on top of a car on a spaceship stuff leaves me cold and is completely absurd.

The Freudian relationshyip between M, Bond and Bardem's character was actually more interesting than anything in the last few Bonds, which btw tend to be cheesy and shit at the best of times, this was a bit above average I thought.

Yes Pinewood Studios is famously English, Broccoli's franchise is English, Sam Mendez is English etc, relatively English film on the whole.

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2012, 10:16:22 AM »
The exact opposite of what I thought. All that flying digger on top of a train on top of a car on a spaceship stuff leaves me cold and is completely absurd.

The Freudian relationshyip between M, Bond and Bardem's character was actually more interesting than anything in the last few Bonds, which btw tend to be cheesy and shit at the best of times, this was a bit above average I thought.

Yes Pinewood Studios is famously English, Broccoli's franchise is English, Sam Mendez is English etc, relatively English film on the whole.

this woulda been beter bond girl since the bad guy looked like he had faery dust up his sleeves

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #47 on: November 14, 2012, 11:03:29 AM »
It was liking watching the Bourne Identity.  Bond films are supposed to be fun...I didnt find this film to be fun.  Bond is cocky arrogance, one liners, awesome toys, cool cars, hot women and amazing stunts.  This one felt like a a wrap up of the other two Daniel Craig movies...like now it's officially started over and can kick some ass again.  Hopefully :(

interesting, thats what I deduced too

but why do you need three movies to set up bonds character really? we know who he his, we wanna see ass kicking from the start like always..  i am a little sick of this female Q side story

hope its over now for good

hated bardem's character... lost interest after shooting at island.  went looking for coffee, then just wandered around a bit before coming back (went to see with a group)

I actually thought Javier was the best perfomer and built up to be a good villain, but he came in far too late and the ending was just disappointing.

hell we all know how a bond villain should go. he should be blown up, eaten by a shark, dropped in a chimney, fly out in space or fall from the golden gate bridge.

javier got a knife in the back.. or did he get shot? i dont even remember watching the movie just a week back. bland!!

1st act was stunning. 2nd and 3rd not so much.  Still a solid flick - a give-them-what-they-want pic.

The third act? Did you see Bond as a play in the "theatre" ???

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #48 on: November 14, 2012, 11:10:21 AM »
Saw the previous two Craig bond films on a plane and didn't like them.  All explosions and no story.
A

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: November 14, 2012, 11:11:38 AM »
awesome film i hope they don't americanize bond ever again like they did with pierce brosnam.  it was everything a bond film should be.