Author Topic: What is your Best and worst Body part ?  (Read 15907 times)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
Re: What is your Best and worst Body part ?
« Reply #50 on: January 19, 2013, 09:12:39 AM »
I read somewhere that women look at a man Buttocks because well rounded muscular Buttocks are a sign of a virel man..comes from the old days when women looked for a man to mate with.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #51 on: January 19, 2013, 09:22:12 AM »
yeah i have that too, im not v ery happy with my glutes sweep and legbiceps.quads are ok, ass is coming along, but those legbiceps, damn nothing works.theyre big, but i wasnt granted the genetic shape i would want
stiff legged deadlfts superset leg curl lying,,,till it hurts .... at times want to cut back legs a bit but i still go full throttle ,,squatted 405 for 9 ...

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #52 on: January 19, 2013, 09:34:02 AM »
I read somewhere that women look at a man Buttocks because well rounded muscular Buttocks are a sign of a virel man..comes from the old days when women looked for a man to mate with.

that's true

and i'd say that females probably love ass the most, but i'm hoping V-torso is more important for them than ass, just to give myself some kinda chance ;D ;D ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 19, 2013, 12:49:48 PM »
lol

it's funny you say this, coz my current ladyfriend basically told me that my ass is too damn flat, so i've been doing some full ATG squats to try and remedy the situation ;)

in fact, i was just looking at my quads in the mirror today and they are getting a nice sweep on them 8)

not sure about the ass though lol

There was a time when men weren't considered objects. Now we have the same excuse as women do to spend time an money on our appearance. Maybe we are becoming more like birds where males have all the plumage.

If you want a muscular ass, then do whatever you need to do to develop it, but don't do it for someone else. Next, you'll be getting hair implants because your girlfriend doesn't like your hairline.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #54 on: January 19, 2013, 01:34:25 PM »
There was a time when men weren't considered objects. Now we have the same excuse as women do to spend time an money on our appearance. Maybe we are becoming more like birds where males have all the plumage.

If you want a muscular ass, then do whatever you need to do to develop it, but don't do it for someone else. Next, you'll be getting hair implants because your girlfriend doesn't like your hairline.

you got a point, but i know that my legs and ass are lacking in development so i use her requests as motivation for me

i've recently added about 15 solid pounds and it mostly went to my arms, delts, and lats and she told me that i'm big enough now in my upper body and that i don't need to add any more size to my upper body, but i'm not listening to her in this regard as i'm gonna make my arms, delts and lats even bigger, so i'm still my own master so to speak

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #55 on: January 19, 2013, 07:00:08 PM »
Back. Chest, developed but genetics determined the shape.
T